MarketMuse

Build your target keyword list for organic search. Use MarketMuse Site Anaysis to identify gaps in the content on your site. Use your primary keywords and Topic suggestions (secondary keywords) to create content.

Work for MarketMuse?

Showing 3 MarketMuse reviews
MarketMuse review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

Essential SEO Tool

What do you like best?

I appreciate both the insights they've provided over the years as well as the rapid development and product improvement cycle they've displayed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little slower than I'd like but when you're running AI/machine learning I understand it can take a bit. Not a huge negative for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is legitimate and I would use it on every SEO project I work on.

MarketMuse helps me better understand how to create the most relevant content on a particular topic, better answering search intent while providing the kind of content search engines will rank.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MarketMuse
MarketMuse review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

A Game Changer for Content Optimization

What do you like best?

Provides great insight on how semantically cohesive a client's site is, where the opportunities are to improve, where there are the topic gaps, how they compare to competitors, etc. It helps to set the foundation of a strategy and then build upon it. I think the biggest thing I use the most is the content analyzer tool to enhance existing content which is a quick and easy way to get a quick boost to the site.

What do you dislike?

The tool can be slow at times and bring back terms highly unrelevant to our client's businesses

Helping to make a bigger impact for our clients as it pertains to content. This is also still a "relatively" new approach and it's helping our clients to stay on the cutting edge and to get a step above competitors. By utilizing this tool in conjunction with our SEO strategies we are seeing great results.

What SEO solution do you use?

MarketMuse review by Administrator

Definitely Worth The Contract We Signed Up For

What do you like best?

When I compare MM to a service such as OnPage.org, I have to say these guys de-mystify the whole process of LSI and Topic Relevancy.

What do you dislike?

Bugs that I encounter sometime, but I have to admit, the development team is quick to respond and resolve.

Let me give you an example. I am a skeptic. So I researched a keyword that had about 10000 searches per month average on Google. I taught my assistant how to use MM and had her write a 3000+ words article on that keyword.

15 Minutes after I published that article, we were ranking 4 for a keyword variation that had 3000+ searches and 16 for the main keyword. This month alone that article has made $1824 in affiliate sales.

Learning about MarketMuse?

* We monitor all MarketMuse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories