Maropost Marketing Cloud

Maropost's on-demand digital marketing platforms help you turn prospects into clients by ensuring delivery of targeted messaging to the right contact at the right time.

Work for Maropost Marketing Cloud?

Learning about Maropost?

Maropost Marketing Cloud Reviews

Ask Maropost a Question
Showing 55 Maropost reviews
Maropost review by <span>Laurence H.</span>
Laurence H.

"Top Notch Experience So Far! "

What do you like best?

Not all business owners are tech minded. Therefore, having great support there when you need it is VITAL! Maropost's tech team are there within seconds to answer any questions we have or to help with any set up issues. And our account manager is faultless in making sure we have all our needs met. Fantastic customer service all round!

What do you dislike?

Not much really. Some of the reporting features could be a little easier to navigate but you can get all the metrics you need. And support has always been there if I've had trouble finding what I was after.

We've acheived our best deliverability and list growth since working with Maropost. I class them as a partner in our business and not just a service provider.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Maropost Marketing Cloud
Maropost review by <span>Olivia M.</span>
Olivia M.

"Maropost is an efficient, smooth email marketing platform that is expanding our email marketing."

What do you like best?

I like how the Maropost platform is organized and how easy it is to segment and group certain users. Their testing function is useful, and their preview rendering has helped us identify display errors across email providers and operating systems.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you cannot delete a campaign once it's been sent. I often send test campaigns without using the "Send Test" function, and I like to keep my folders clean. The only dislikes I have are minor. Sometimes the counts for segments are slow, and segments do not always look accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their online support staff. I had many questions and issues pop up and their staff always resolved them in a timely fashion. Their chat function is perfect for quick questions and instructions.

We are solving the issue of Spam blockers, list hygiene, and click-through/open rates. We have realized, through Maropost deliverability analytics, the many filters that ISPs put up for old emails. We are able to segment our users by open rates and improve our IP reputation with these functions.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Maropost review by User

"Needs help"

What do you like best?

customer service is responsive

sales team is very convincing

What do you dislike?

UI design is extremely faulty

The testing process is very tedious to set up and makes it easy to make mistakes

They constantly make updates that do little to effect the bigger issues and are not completely upgraded

They don't provide scheduling options like "send-time optimization" as an option for A/B testing

Backend team solutions usually provides workarounds on how to function on their ESP but hardly find solutions

Segmentation - is VERY clunky and not efficient whatsoever. Some options do not work properly, especially their location function.

Dynamic content - does not dynamically change content the way you structure it. Extremely faulty and not reliable.

If you pick out a bug in the system it could take weeks or months to get the issue resolved

Creating web page - most icons do not work or function properly

Overall, the ESP has many many challenges. I've personally worked with several different types of ESPs and this so far is the worse one yet. The only way to succeed with this ESP is to constantly figure out workarounds. This makes the user experience VERY challenging to do even the most minimalistic tasks and makes it difficult to execute. Whenever there is an update I am always cautious. Usually, it doesn't work properly or it comes up an array of other issues. I have very little faith in this ESP because it has been so painfully disappointing.

Maropost review by <span>Tyler B.</span>
Tyler B.

"Can't Say Enough Good About MaroPost"

What do you like best?

After growing our business to 6 million emails sent a month, we had some serious issues with deliverability that overnight slashed our profits by 33%! I talked to some friends and was introduced to MaroPost. Our open rates went from an average of 12.6% to 19.5% in a matter of weeks after switching! The best part is...

We are now sending over 15 million emails and open rates are still above 19%!

I couldn't recommend MaroPost enough for people who are serious about their email marketing and want to scale their business withut the hassle of their Email Service Provider failing on them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. They have great technical support and are always available for any emergency or question we might have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maropost is more expensive then other email service providers. However, this is our biggest profit center and if you're an online company my bet is that it's yours too! You can't make money off emails that aren't delivered. So why not go with the best. We made our money back month one!

Deliverability of our email and a utilizing a software that can handle our volume.

Our deliverability has increased and we are better able to track and segment our campaigns.

Maropost review by <span>Amy K.</span>
Amy K.

"Made the switch and LOVE it!"

What do you like best?

The best part of Maropost is the continued customer service. You would think that after you have been a customer for a while they might put you on the back burner. Not true with Maropost- they are ALWAYS there for you. It's been such a huge help to have conference calls with the Maropost experts and you don't have to wait weeks.

We looked any many different ESP's before making the switch. We loved the Maropost platform and its ease of use. We loved that fact that one price covered everything. As we move forward we don't have to go back and purchase modules that we are now ready for - Maropost is company we can grow with. We also appreciate the fact that they are still growing and developing. Have an issue? Want an improvement- Maropost can make that happen.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. We have not had any issues with our day to day emails. Implementation was smooth. We got this product up and running pretty quick. The only complaint I heard from our IT department was an issue transferring our large list. 1.2 million and this was resolved quickly.

Increased efficiency has allowed us to free up our designer for other projects. This is a big plus. And the great customer support. We are NEVER at a stand still waiting for feedback. If we have an question - it's answered- resolved and we move forward. Time is money...

Maropost review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Maropost is a strong platform with a good outlook, but a few blind spots"

What do you like best?

The automation tool is by far the most powerful aspect of the platform. It's extremely powerful, feature rich and easy to use. This is undoubtedly where Maropost made a name for themselves. I wish it had SMS and Push notifications included, but it doesn't. As far as email-related automations go, I don't think it's missing anything. It has contact-level tagging which is very important when doing marketing automation.

Other big plusses: segmentation, easy dynamic content, innovative delivery tools, web tracking script, landing page builder/form builder, blacklist checker in email sending workflow, and a really easy way to select/exclude lists during the message creation process.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you have to create content in a separate area from the message creation workflow. This is a little cumbersome. It's the same with their multi-variant testing tool, it's time consuming to manually create many pieces of content before running the test.

I also think the UI has quite a few quirks and bugs. Strange menu layouts etc, but this goes for all email platforms. It just takes a bit of acclimation and fine tuning.

Lastly, although people seem to rave about their customer support, I have had the opposite experience. Not very helpful, short tempered, untruthful, pushy, and very sales-quota oriented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through a very thorough evaluation. The initial answers their team gives you are not always trustworthy. On repeated occasions they have either blatantly mislead me or highly exaggerated what the platform can do.

We were looking for a more forward thinking, agile, innovative platform, instead of the older, legacy products we had been using for years. These older products just weren't innovating, whereas Maropost was really disrupting the scene with cutting edge features being shipped at a very fast pace.

Maropost review by <span>Matt S.</span>
Matt S.

"All I Can Say Is WOW!"

What do you like best?

Maropost is a phenomenal product backed by an amazing team. We have been utilizing Maropost as a basis for the entire email marketing side of our business for over 1.5 years and they have not disappointed. Not only is the platform extremely simple to use, the analytics provided have help us zero in our campaigns to deliver they highest revenue results possible. In addition, the entire support team is ALWAYS there when you need them. They answer any and all questions I have while also providing immediate support for any issues that arise within a timely manner. I highly recommend Maropost.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can say as a "dislike" about Maropost.

With email providing nearly 80% of yearly revenue, it is essential that we are getting into the inbox every single time. Maropost's team goes above and beyond to help us ensure those goals are met. They are constantly monitoring our inboxing and making sure we have all of the insights we need to stay out of the spam folders and deliver all of our messages. We have doubled our business since working with Maropost, and our email program plays a HUGE part in the success.

Maropost review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.

"I Will Name My First Born "Maropost" "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Maropost is the people behind the platform.

I can't count how many times I've come to them with a problem only to get it quickly resolved.

Plus Ross is a pretty hands on CEO, not shying away from customers.

For example I recently met up with Ross at a conference and asked him how we could accomplish setting up a button in our emails that allows readers to adjust the numbers of emails they get from us.

At first the answer wasn't apparent either of us, but Ross and I spent about 8 minutes to think it through and come up with a solution.

Second to that would be the increase in deliverability from what we were using before.

And third would be how easy it is to login and create segmented Autoresponder sequences.

Overall, if you're serious about upping your email game you'd be crazy to go with anyone else other than Maropost.

Thanks Ross and Team!

What do you dislike?

At first I didn't like how there wasn't much documentation on how things worked. But over the past year, the team at Maropost has come along way and have been a great help.

That's the only complaint I can really think of.

Sure there have been minor issues in the past, however I get those quickly resolved by just emailing support@maropost.com.

Our primary focus with email is getting the right message to the right customer at the right time. This way we can drive our engagement up and maintain that valuable brand real estate in the minds of our customers and prospects.

Maropost is helping us with that on all fronts. Especially when it comes to deliverability and segmentation.

Maropost review by <span>Jeff R.</span>
Jeff R.

"Excellent support, solid delivery, very flexible"

What do you like best?

Maropost offers very responsive and personal support. The delivery is on par with industry leaders. And most importantly to us, they show a great deal of flexibility in the processes we test and support those changes as we make them on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Most of the functionality that is currently lacking is known to be in development. Although there are a handful of limitations on reporting and response features, I know they are being built and have great confidence in the viability of what is delivered based on Maropost's historical track record of churning out quality upgrades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any software decision, it's important to vet not only the product, but the team around it. We felt very comfortable with Ross and his team of professionals. The team we are exposed to has a long history of success in the industry, and we felt very comfortable with their leadership and experience level.

We've enhanced deliverability on Hotmail and Yahoo, as well as found a true partner in our building process.

Maropost review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Great ESP "

What do you like best?

We started with MaroPost when they were still in their infancy. Now almost four years later they have added a robust host of features and their support staff is super to work with on issues - FAR BETTER THAN INFUSION SOFT WHO ARE TERRIBLE!

What do you dislike?

They do things a little differently, and their product layout is not necessarily intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ontraport (Office Auto-Pilot)

Mass emailing up to and around 4M every month.

Maropost review by <span>Daniel M.</span>
Daniel M.

"Amazing product and exceptional deliverability "

What do you like best?

We had an easy time transitioning from our previous email program to Maropost. The setup was quick, and the team there was readily available for us if we needed it.

Using Maropost, we have been able to quickly set up automated campaigns and split test them to continuously improve our email program.

And deliverability has been top notch! We have had little to no issues with our emails reaching the inbox.

What do you dislike?

Can’t say there is anything in particular that stands out to me. We were missing the ability to run a certain API call right off the bat, but Ross’ team was quick to implement a fix and we had a solution ready within 24 hours.

Our company relies completely on email, and therefore we need a solution that we can trust.

Maropost has been that solution for us, delivering top notch customer support, and deliverability.

Of course an added benefit we’ve found has been the simplicity of testing our email program. Anything from subject lines, all the way to complete automated series’ can be tested faster than we’ve ever been able to with previous solutions.

We couldn’t be happier with the results we have seen from Maropost.

Maropost review by <span>Jackie H.</span>
Jackie H.

"AMAZING Support & GREAT Platform"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the 24/7 chat support. There has been numerous times I had a quick question and most other companies would make you fill out a ticket or wait an hour to reach a rep on a 1-800 number, but Maropost chat reps will answer you in seconds!

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing i don't like about Maropost! I can honestly say this is the first ESP that is perfect for our company. The support is great, the platform is easy to use and it does everything we want. The A/B Split testing is super easy and the reporting is exceptional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Maropost over anyother Email Provider. It will be the best decision you can make for your company.

Maropost has helped with our inbox issues and they have saved us SO much time. It used to take us over an hour everyday to set up and schedule our daily emails, and now with Maropost we can set-up and schedule all of our emails for the upcoming week in just minutes.

Maropost review by <span>Gabriel T.</span>
Gabriel T.

"Amazing platform and amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

The staff assisting with on boarding and their commitment to ensure we maximize our results.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Everything was easy to use and the staff made it very simple to transition.

Email marketing optimization became MUCH easier.

Maropost review by <span>Craig C.</span>
Craig C.

"Our experience with Maropost has been outstanding"

What do you like best?

The support is second to none. We can submit a ticket and receive a response within minutes with a resolution.

What do you dislike?

In comparison to other solutions, Maropost is priced on the higher end of the spectrum. There is no integration with services such as LeadPages, which means we have to manually create squeeze pages and landing pages that integrate with Maropost. There's no ability to split test emails (subject lines) in the autoresponder series.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have used 5 other ESPs over the last few years and Maropost has proven to be the most reliable, responsive, and forward thinking by far.

We are able to segment our list, which enables us to send highly relevant newsletters and offers. We are able to better communicate with our prospects and customers on a daily basis.

Maropost review by <span>Mark K.</span>
Mark K.

"Couldn't Be Happier With Their Product...And Team"

What do you like best?

- Intuitive interface

- Great support team

- Adaptable.

In our fast paced business it's nice to have our mailer adapt and move as quick as we do when we need changes, product suggestions, etc.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use an update in the next couple years, but this is minor, it's minimalist layout is still ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend talking over the phone to get a real idea of how they can specifically help grow your business. Don't just jump in blind.

Reaching out to millions of users in our unique industry requires a lot of emails, but delivered in a customized way. The ability to segment and reach out to our users based on particular actions is ideal.

Maropost review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

Use Maropost to manage variety of marketing for my company. Works great + good customer support.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Initial learning curve was a little more difficult - but the tools are more advanced than programs we've used in the past, so it was worth the time.

Needed better delivery rates and automation options for our email marketing program. Delivery rates have not fallen below 99% since we started using it. Automation tools have helped us retain and monetize leads that would otherwise have been lost.

Maropost review by <span>Manny G.</span>
Manny G.

"The best email solution in the industry!"

What do you like best?

Ross, the CEO is available and makes an appearance at several industry events

The software is easy to use and effective.

The deliverability to better than any other service I've ever used and I've used most of them

The customer service is stellar

What do you dislike?

It's very expensive but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for and if you want the best, sometimes you have to pay the most.

This is the Bentely so if you're looking for a Honda then this isn't a fit

Ability to engaged our audience and to hard code our affiliates in Maropost to ensure they get credited. Happy affiliates, happy business!

Maropost review by <span>david s.</span>
david s.

"Excellent Product, Great Support"

What do you like best?

Maropost is incredibly simple, fast, and straight up works. It was very easy to migrate to, setup, and immediately start sending emails. And their customer service is incredibly helpful -- unlike some other companies.

For example, when we got started, their postmaster and their livechat support staff were there every step of the way to make sure that our e-mail settings were setup properly, our deliverability challenges were taken care of, and they even got us certified with ReturnPath. Other companies should take note of the accessibility of Maropost's customer support, for sure.

What do you dislike?

There are some features missing that I'd love to be added, however, it seems as if they add in new features every week, so they should get caught up soon!

They have all of the basic features that are necessary for you to send out e-mails - the only thing missing is some more advanced segmentation like infusionsoft - but that is not mandatory for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on a shared server and your list is over 100,000, I'd recommend Maropost. If you're not having deliverability issues now, you will eventually, and you will be screwed on shared email hosting.

We're able to easily e-mail our large e-mail list, and have set ourselves up for long term solid deliverability through Maropost. E-mail has been harder and harder to get delivered, and I believe that Maropost will set us up properly for the long term.

The biggest thing is that I've learned quite a bit about e-mail/list hygiene and deliverability, so even if one day Maropost no longer meets our requirements, my experience with them will prepare me for any other service we may try to use later down the line.

Maropost review by <span>Lanny M.</span>
Lanny M.

"So.. This is what happens when a company delivers emails..."

What do you like best?

My open rates... I didn't realize how bad my current provider was until I saw how insane my open rates were. I didn't just become a ninja copy writer overnight, these guys get emails in the inbox, so stoked.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING. Wish it was a little cheaper, but the ROI is still insane. I am hoping that they add a feature to push unsubscribes back and forth from infusionsoft. Right now, it is a somewhat manual process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price scared me, the results are ridiculously good. When I saw my increase in opens and clicks, it wasn't a subtle change, I have 2.5 more opens on each email, 250% increase over infusionsoft. Also very cool, I got to talk to the CEO Ross, he's a great guy. The features can't be touched, they are A+, best in class at emails. The sending options are sick, the split testing ability is amazing.

More emails in the inbox. More Clicks. More Money

Maropost review by <span>Richard L.</span>
Richard L.

"Amazing support, great features best Gmail delivery around!"

What do you like best?

Maropost is the perfect mix of "enterprise level" technology and "they still listen to their customers". The software was good when we made the switch but has become GREAT in the last 6 months. I’m pretty sure they have added almost every feature, improvement and integration I’ve asked for - plus several I didn’t even know I wanted but couldn’t live without now!

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is the lack of documentation and training they have available on their platform. *BUT at the rate they're adding new features, system integrations and improvements I get it. Plus Ross and his team have always been quick to jump on and do a personalized training session with my team. (I'd still like some documentation ;)

Maropost is the 9th (yep NINTH) email platform we've used in the past 10 years... we kept "outgrowing" them or the deliverability of the provider dropped or they just didn't have the features we needed to deploy our marketing campaigns effectively.

Maropost is different.

They're system gets great deliverability (especially into the Gmail primary inbox), mails go out quickly, the integrations allow us to leverage our existing shoppingcart for what they do best and then apply logic and deploy campaigns based on individual user activity in Maropost.

Maropost review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Love the Support"

What do you like best?

The customer support is off the charts. They've offered quick service and detailed, but simple, solutions to any issues we've run into. Support agents are well-versed in every aspect of the software.

Continual addition of features is also a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional user experience difficulties. Some areas of the software could be a bit more intuitive. Overall, not a big problem at all though. This is to be expected with any system that does as much as Maropost does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are continually adding new features.

We're able to segment more effectively than previously and the workflows allow us to "set it and forget" (hat tip Ron Popeil...), even when using fairly complex logic.

Maropost review by <span>Rob M.</span>
Rob M.

"Designed for marketers "

What do you like best?

Their focus is on deliverability and they get it done better than anyone. Also, the customer focused mindset really comes across in the top tier customer service and support.

What do you dislike?

Any technical issues we've ever had have always been dealt with quickly. Maybe having some online video tutorials but I'm sure they're working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can say is talk to Ross and try it. The rest will take care of itself, the product stands on its own.

Deliverability is probably the most important thing when it comes to email marketing. If your customers aren't getting your emails in their inboxes, nothing else about your email matters. Look, feel, content, subject line--all secondary compared to deliverability. By addressing email deliverability so well, this product turns email marketing into a strength--one that you don't have to worry about anymore, which saves an unbelievable amount of time and stress. That's worth a lot to me.

Maropost review by <span>Merlin H.</span>
Merlin H.

"Maropost rocks because of excellent service and an excellent product!"

What do you like best?

In an industry where every number counts Maropost rises above. After 2 years of working with Maropost I have nothing but accolades for them. The entire team invests in my company's success which is evident in every interaction I've had with them and their product delivers exactly what it promises - results!

What do you dislike?

Maropost is slightly more expensive than several of their competitors, but that extra expense is far out-weighed by the results we receive when using Maropost.

We have increased out email deliverability by over 20% with puts more money to our bottom line every single month.

Maropost review by <span>Kayvon F.</span>
Kayvon F.

"Exceptional customer service and vision"

What do you like best?

I have used multiple tools for my companies needs and by far Maropost has surpassed all my needs in one. I have completely put my trust into this company and they have turned my business into an automated system. The customer service when needed is exceptional and they are very diligent to my needs.

What do you dislike?

We had our internal issues with our team reaching out to Maropost. I would like Maropost to help initiate my internal team to make sure the system is running smoothly and we are receiving high deliverability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as they keep innovating and staying ahead of the industry standards than I will not look else ware. Keep the customer service to a premium and staying ahead of all defaults and or bugs will give you the position to be the leading company in this industry.

Since I have joined and teamed up with Maropost all of my online marketing and customer retention problems have been resolved. They helped me create an automated system that allows my company to focus on other aspect of our business. Knowing I have Maropost in charge of my online needs gives me more time and energy to focus on whats best for my customers.

Maropost review by <span>Ed S.</span>
Ed S.

"Excellent email marketing software... highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Since moving to Maropost from a different company, that shall go unnamed, we have been very happy. The interface is straight forward, it's very simple to set up split-tests, and track incoming data. The support we receive is also top-notch. Great software, great customer service, and just a flat out great user experience.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at this time. All good

Using Maropost has allowed us to greatly step up our email marketing. That's always been a primary revenue driver for us, but it's only increased since we started.

Maropost review by <span>Mike H.</span>
Mike H.

"Solid Delivery"

What do you like best?

The Maropost delivery has been above and beyond any system we have used to date. Their teams knowledge of delivery needs, combined with their contacts inside of the necessary companies, has been instrumental in ensuring all of our clients receive maximum delivery potential. I was a little worried because I referred so many clients at once, but the ROI has made every client know this was a great decision.

What do you dislike?

Because of the advanced nature of the software, and our brining together multiple worlds and niches in direct marketing, we have experienced a few language and systems challenges. But Ross and team have been great about responding quickly, and taking reasonable steps to ensure our satisfaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to a "does it all" solution, you should move on. If you are looking for the best delivery, then you should consider Maropost. If you are not willing to sign a long term contract, without being able to get your own log in to "test it out", you should move on and come back after you have validate your concerns from other users.

Email delivery, in-boxing, and monitoring are the largest problems that have been solved since we began working with Maropost. As mentioned previously, delivery of your message is the only thing that matters. Any other problems are secondary and dwarfed in comparison.

Maropost review by <span>Josh L.</span>
Josh L.

"Best Email Platform Hands Down!"

What do you like best?

The workflows and the support are better than anyone else. Not just marginally better, but actually kick-butt super better.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that we have suggested and things we'd like changed, but nothing major. And, some of the suggestions we have made have been implemented that day.

We rely heavily on segmentation and automated workflows. Maropost takes are care of that. We are better able to target our unresponsive subscribers and we are better able to make sure our customers are getting the emails they want to get, both because of deliverability and ease of use.

Maropost review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

"Best service PERIOD!!"

What do you like best?

We love working with the team at Maropost! Top notch service at a fantastic price. Whenever we need something done its done on the spot. When we have suggestions on how to make it better Ross gets his team on it and gets it done. We Have tried it all and we love this company.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything. Other then the occasional technical issues that you would get anywhere, but Ross and his team has it fixed usually before we even notice it. Top notch!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only recommendation would have already been addressed with the team at Maropost and are currently being developed.

We millions of emails per month through our company. That being said This ESP enables us to do that without a hitch. Everything works flawlessly. If you are considering using another company you are truly missing out. Reach out and allow Ross' team to PROVE that they are what you have been yearning for.

Maropost review by <span>Jim R.</span>
Jim R.

"MaroPost is by far the the BEST ESP out there."

What do you like best?

I have tried tons of the current "best options" and MaroPost blows them all away in regards to delivery and the top notch level of service they provide to their clients. By far the best delivery rates I have ever seen!

What do you dislike?

There is the occasional technical issue but they are always resolved expediently and they always keep me aware of what is going on and how things are progressing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having any concerns that MaroPost wont meet your needs, talk to them. If they do not have the tools you currently need, they will make sure to have them soon. They are always rolling out new features and client requests take a high priority.

Because of the fact that email marketing is one of our primary revenue streams, we send millions of emails a month. We had spent years trying to find an ESP with the best delivery and the best support, we have finally found a company that offers both,,,that company is MaroPost

Maropost review by <span>Igor L.</span>
Igor L.

"The Undisputed Leader In The Field Of Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Ross Andrew, the CEO, runs a very tight ship and takes personal care of his customers. This is not to be underestimated if you value good old-fashioned customer support, something that is sadly lacking in many software solution services these days.

He also has the leading ESP platform that is ranked #1 for email deliverability. That's no mean feat and the value of it is almost priceless in today's world where it's getting harder and harder to get into the inbox of our customers and subscribers.

Also the automation and split-testing is industry leading. My particular favorite is split-testing subject lines to a portion of the list and then automatically sending the winner to the bulk of the list. This one innovation to our marketing has already more than covered our investment in Maropost.

I am also extremely impressed with the ongoing innovation of the platform and the fact that suggesting from customers are listened to and then implemented!

Give it a try and you'll see for yourself.

What do you dislike?

Really there is so little to dislike. What they could improve on is having more video tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has the most advanced automation tools currently available in the industry AND has the best deliverability, plus it also has the best customer service experience. Definitely request a demo of the product, you won't be disappointed.

DELIVERABILITY!

Also the advanced automation tools are a real goldmine for those who want to get a better return on investment from their marketing efforts.

Maropost review by <span>Justin C.</span>
Justin C.

"Great email solution"

What do you like best?

Ross and crew are super responsive and always striving to make their solution better. Easy to use interface and actually does what it should and that is get your emails delivered. I have used a ton of different email solutions including some extremely pricey ones. Dollar for dollar Maropost is one if not the best.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting was slightly difficult but I know they were working to expand this which is awesome I love a company that listens and works towards getting the users what they need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for enterprise solutions then take a look at maropost. You won't be sorry. They listen, they have your best interest in mind, and the product delivers. One client had major delivery issues. Were using another tool to monitor their deliverability at a massive fee. With Maropost we got better monitoring with their tool at a fraction of the cost, gmail deliverability increased. We finally had the finger on the pulse of our campaigns. As a result the sales increased because our customers were getting the right correspondence at the right time. Can't really complain about that.

If you are serious about email marketing and your business you will take a serious look at what they have to offer.

Used this with a couple of clients to expand their marketing efforts and streamline customer interaction. Maropost solved that. We were able to get the job done, integrate with our CRM and cart without problems.

Maropost review by <span>John R.</span>
John R.

"Unparalleled Personal Service In An Impersonal World"

What do you like best?

Our income has gone through the roof because our deliverability has dramatically increased.. But that doesn't even come close to being what I like best about Maropost. Service, World Class Service. Hands down the best customer service in the business.

What do you dislike?

If I list something today it won't be a dislike tomorrow so why bother. :-) Any feature that is a benefit to our business get implemented quickly. Since a lot of my friends use Maropost we all benefit from the features someone else may come up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, don't even think about using another service.

I don't have to think about email marketing anymore. Maropost gives my company the tools and support needed so I never have to deal with an email issue....ever! That is very important to me!

Maropost review by <span>Craig M.</span>
Craig M.

"Great Team and Great Product!"

What do you like best?

The team at Maropost have built a robust system that is simple to use for our team. We love the simplicity of the automation and ease of use in putting together campaigns for our end users. And with updates nearly every month, the platform continues to evolve with features that set it apart from the competition.

What do you dislike?

The reporting dashboard is a little basic compared to others I've seen. But I expect that to be addressed soon in future updates.

Maropost allows us to segment and target our users better than ever before with relevant automated campaigns.

Maropost review by <span>Tyler D.</span>
Tyler D.

"Great team that created a great product!"

What do you like best?

I like the support you get with it and how they take the time to explain different challenges you maybe facing as well as how to get around it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike other than waiting on a few of their upcoming features to come out... I want them today :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think that you know it all and make sure to listen to their advice.

When it comes to email, Maropost is a strong partner. They are there to support you throughout the process and working with them will only improve your skills and make you a better email marketer!

Maropost review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Powerful Email Marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to mail the same content to multiple lists in the same campaign. Ability to update content without having to modify/cancel campaign. Excellent customer support via chat.

What do you dislike?

Not very intuitive. Some functionality difficult to implement. Instructional documentation limited. Some analytics reporting difficult to create.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some setup is not very intuitive. Don't be hesitant to reach out to customer support. They have been very helpful in helping us ramp up quickly.

Allows us to easily manage campaigns across multiple brands, lists and segments. Good reputation provides us with good deliverability.

Maropost review by <span>Oscar O.</span>
Oscar O.

"Great sales experience"

What do you like best?

The supportiveness of the people we were in contact with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I think it's a great product, only not a fit for hat we're looking for right now

Great tool to improve marketing automation

Maropost review by <span>Kimberly F.</span>
Kimberly F.

"Advanced functionality & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I've worked with a few other popular ESPs and think Maro's platform is the most user-friendly in regard to building out content/campaigns and quick reporting. I am able to schedule and track several campaigns on a weekly basis with little to no technical hiccups.

The support team is quick to help with more advanced campaign setup (multiple customer segments, custom functions, etc.)

What do you dislike?

Every so often we'll run into a technical challenge of some kind. The upside is that their support team responds with a solution within a few of minutes, as opposed to a few days like with other services.

Email marketing has always given us the best sales conversion rate over any other form of marketing or advertising. Our customers are very loyal via this channel - We're able to consistently offer them special promotions in return.

Maropost review by <span>Joel M.</span>
Joel M.

"Second to none level of service; great platform"

What do you like best?

I've have tried just about every ESP out there, and Maropost has the most elite level of service in the business, hands down. Coupled with the fact that their delivery is also the best I've experienced, they are an easy recommendation for those who want the best results without the headaches.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional platform technical issues, but they are quick to resolve them and always keep the client closely in the loop.

Given that we are sending millions of emails a month, combined with the fact that email marketing is one of our major revenue channels, we need to have the best delivery and the best service when it comes to our ESP. With Maropost, we have realized both.

Maropost review by <span>Jake C.</span>
Jake C.

"Maropost: The #1 Best ESP You Should Ever Use"

What do you like best?

Maropost is an enterprise-level Email Service Provider that has all the features a Fortune 500 company would use. And small businesses shouldn't be afraid to use the system either, as there is zero learning curve with this system. They are constantly rolling out new features that make marketing to subscribers insanely easy and hyper targeted. But above all else, it's the service from the management team that turns an enterprise-level solution into a 1:1 productive relationship that rivals any service I have ever seen. Plus, the deliverability is top-notch!

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more integrations with 3rd party shopping cart solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely great ESP and should jump on board immediately.

We have been able to more accurately deliver emails to our most engaged users, and in doing so, we are seeing higher conversions across the board.

Maropost review by <span>Chad D.</span>
Chad D.

"Best email service I have used, hands down!"

What do you like best?

Maropost has done a better job getting my emails delivered successfully than any other provider I have worked with. Not only that but they have been very patient with me as I learned the ins and outs of successfully sending emails to a large audience.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have had is the support team going a little rogue with making changes that I did not know about or approve that affected my account directly, but no harm done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. You won't regret it.

I am getting my marketing message out to more people which means more profits.

Maropost review by <span>Jon B.</span>
Jon B.

"Superior deliverability and customer support"

What do you like best?

Maropost jacked our deliverability considerably. We effectively doubled our email profitability using Maropost.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to the ability to sub out of one list when subbing into another.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

More revenue via email, and avoiding the travesty that is Ontraport/Office Autopilot.

Maropost review by <span>Dr. Kareem S.</span>
Dr. Kareem S.

"Best Email Service Provider I've Found (with TONS of research)"

What do you like best?

Their platform and technology is second only to their customer service and know-how. I'm impressed on a level I did not expect from any email service provider online. As a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Kinesiologist, my clients expect to hear from me with critical health issues, and Maropost is a system I can rely upon to do what it takes to help my clients improve their health. Thank you, Maropost.

What do you dislike?

Tech errors do exist, and we have had to make suggestions of improvements to their platform; they have been very responsive.

Our constant focus is improving health; Maropost helps us reach those who need us the most, and at the moment they need us.

Maropost review by <span>Traci S.</span>
Traci S.

"Great Service. User Friendly and just plain Awesome! "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that any time I needed assistance there was someone readily available to answer my questions. The tool is very intuitive and has made my job easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues with the Maropost solutions so I don't dislike anything!

Clear, targeted communications and tracking were an issue for us. Using the Maropost tool game me more time and allowed for trackable information.

Maropost review by <span>Charles L.</span>
Charles L.

"Easy To Use, Great Deliverability, Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Whenever I have an issue, I can call Ross, the CEO directly. Any problem I have is fixed immediately.

What do you dislike?

These guys are the ferrari of email services, so you pay a premium. BUT you get what you pay for :-) Excellent service.

The comfort of knowing that my emails are actually getting through to inboxes and not into the spam folder.

Maropost has definitely increased my bottom line because more people get my emails!

Maropost review by <span>Tim B.</span>
Tim B.

"Best Delivery Out There... Period"

What do you like best?

Delivery rates are second to none. On top of that support is outstanding and the level of personal attention to our account has been outstanding to say the least.

What do you dislike?

A few technical glitches along the way, but these guys are always willing to work through them with us and constantly improving their platform to ensure that there are never repeats.

We now know that we are reaching the people who want to hear from us. This was always a guessing game before and our revenue directly correlates to this fact.

Maropost review by <span>A.J. Y.</span>
A.J. Y.

"Maropost is major WIN and upgrade for us when it comes to email management and delivery!"

What do you like best?

The clean UI and ease of use! We had to jump through hoops just to send to our 80K email customers on a daily basis. Also love the clearly defined stats on the dashboard. It is just easier to use!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we haven't found any major or minor problems with it. They continue to over deliver on Customer Service and keep improving the software!

We are connecting with MORE of our list of customers on a more consistent basis. The delivery is incredibly better than our previous email management company.

Maropost review by <span>Robert T.</span>
Robert T.

"Maro Post - great service, great platform"

What do you like best?

Maro Post was helpful in our setup process and made sure we launched our campaigns smoothly.

CEO Ross Andrew personally worked with us to ensure we had no issues quickly adapting to the system.

It was so simple I was very impressed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike with Maro Post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it! You will be as happy as we are.

It simplified our email marketing requirements and reduced the strain on our resources.

Maro also helped us identify how we could maximize our email marketing efforts.

Maropost review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

"Maropost gets the job done RIght!"

What do you like best?

Very personal help directly from Ross Andrew. The system runs slick and continues to improve and add new technology.

What do you dislike?

We have been with Maro for many years. The online interface in the beginning was a bit primitive but they have made huge strides and improvements. This last upgrade was great! Very satisfied, no complaints at the moment.

Maro manages our email relationship with over a 100,000 past customers and give us the tools we need to appropriately stay in touch with them

Maropost review by <span>Brian H.</span>
Brian H.

"MaroPost takes email marketing to the next level."

What do you like best?

MaroPost has exceptional inbox deliver ability. Additionally, its simplistic UI allows for easy campaign broadcasting and split testing of your email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its not always easy making a transition to a new mailing platform, but you'll be happy that you did with MaroPost.

Centralizing my email marketing business into one platform since MaroPost can do it all... The split testing functionality has increased revenues substantially.

Maropost review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"STELLAR EMAIL MARKETING FEATURES & CUSTOMER SERVICE"

What do you like best?

The CEO, Ross Andrew, while overseeing the entire operations, he still assures that there is a constant personal touch when it comes to customer service and maintaining cutting edge performance.

What do you dislike?

There are very little to no dislikes as far as our experiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why are you not using Maropost yet?

Assuring all clients and members are receiving all the updates and current opportunities, filtering specific targets within our database. This platform has been instrumental in achieving our agenda building our services in the most proficient way possible.

Maropost review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Delivery, Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service is great, deliverability is solid.

What do you dislike?

Little bit on the pricey side, but otherwise no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Maropost team is incredible to work with. They are quick to respond to questions, helpful in improving our email results, and work with us to improve deliverability. They go above the expectation.

Being able to work with and easily/quickly communicate with a knowledgeable and helpful team.

Maropost review by <span>Rob P.</span>
Rob P.

"Terrific!"

What do you like best?

The deliverability to inbox is second to none, and that's the most important thing in a mailer.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Maropost is they are always adding new features so I have to keep up!

Maropost is so clearly laid out it makes sending broadcasts and managing your email lists extremely easy.

Maropost review by <span>Vj K.</span>
Vj K.

"Maropost is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Maropost makes everything easier. From creating list segments to

content creation to campaign reporting...everything is clear and easy.

The LIVE CHAT customer support is amazing. We always get

quick response right away!

What do you dislike?

Some fields that are entered do not update right away.

Delivering more mail, with reliability and consistency.

Maropost review by <span>Ralph N. R.</span>
Ralph N. R.

"Maropost Platform"

What do you like best?

Maropost is a great platform with a great supporting cast that is motivated to be the best.

What do you dislike?

They are still fairly new in the industry

We have been able to increase our deliverability and therefore traffic to our website.

Maropost review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Great Overall Email Marketing Solution"

What do you like best?

New features that are continually improv

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to find certain features.

Help us create logical email journeys and track efforts.

Learning about Maropost Marketing Cloud?

* We monitor all Maropost Marketing Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.