Maropost Marketing Cloud

Maropost's on-demand digital marketing platforms help you turn prospects into clients by ensuring delivery of targeted messaging to the right contact at the right time.

Work for Maropost Marketing Cloud?
Sharpspring 2x

Learning about Maropost?

Maropost Marketing Cloud Reviews

Ask Maropost a Question
Showing 54 Maropost reviews
Maropost review by <span>Laurence H.</span>
Laurence H.
Validated Review

Top Notch Experience So Far!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Not all business owners are tech minded. Therefore, having great support there when you need it is VITAL! Maropost's tech team are there within seconds to answer any questions we have or to help with any set up issues. And our account manager is faultless in making sure we have all our needs met. Fantastic customer service all round!

What do you dislike?

Not much really. Some of the reporting features could be a little easier to navigate but you can get all the metrics you need. And support has always been there if I've had trouble finding what I was after.

We've acheived our best deliverability and list growth since working with Maropost. I class them as a partner in our business and not just a service provider.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Maropost Marketing Cloud
Maropost review by <span>Olivia M.</span>
Olivia M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like how the Maropost platform is organized and how easy it is to segment and group certain users. Their testing function is useful, and their preview rendering has helped us identify display errors across email providers and operating systems.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you cannot delete a campaign once it's been sent. I often send test campaigns without using the "Send Test" function, and I like to keep my folders clean. The only dislikes I have are minor. Sometimes the counts for segments are slow, and segments do not always look accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their online support staff. I had many questions and issues pop up and their staff always resolved them in a timely fashion. Their chat function is perfect for quick questions and instructions.

We are solving the issue of Spam blockers, list hygiene, and click-through/open rates. We have realized, through Maropost deliverability analytics, the many filters that ISPs put up for old emails. We are able to segment our users by open rates and improve our IP reputation with these functions.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Maropost review by User

Needs help

Validated Review
What do you like best?

customer service is responsive

sales team is very convincing

What do you dislike?

UI design is extremely faulty

The testing process is very tedious to set up and makes it easy to make mistakes

They constantly make updates that do little to effect the bigger issues and are not completely upgraded

They don't provide scheduling options like "send-time optimization" as an option for A/B testing

Backend team solutions usually provides workarounds on how to function on their ESP but hardly find solutions

Segmentation - is VERY clunky and not efficient whatsoever. Some options do not work properly, especially their location function.

Dynamic content - does not dynamically change content the way you structure it. Extremely faulty and not reliable.

If you pick out a bug in the system it could take weeks or months to get the issue resolved

Creating web page - most icons do not work or function properly

Overall, the ESP has many many challenges. I've personally worked with several different types of ESPs and this so far is the worse one yet. The only way to succeed with this ESP is to constantly figure out workarounds. This makes the user experience VERY challenging to do even the most minimalistic tasks and makes it difficult to execute. Whenever there is an update I am always cautious. Usually, it doesn't work properly or it comes up an array of other issues. I have very little faith in this ESP because it has been so painfully disappointing.

Maropost review by <span>Tyler B.</span>
Tyler B.

Can't Say Enough Good About MaroPost

Validated Review
What do you like best?

After growing our business to 6 million emails sent a month, we had some serious issues with deliverability that overnight slashed our profits by 33%! I talked to some friends and was introduced to MaroPost. Our open rates went from an average of 12.6% to 19.5% in a matter of weeks after switching! The best part is...

We are now sending over 15 million emails and open rates are still above 19%!

I couldn't recommend MaroPost enough for people who are serious about their email marketing and want to scale their business withut the hassle of their Email Service Provider failing on them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. They have great technical support and are always available for any emergency or question we might have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maropost is more expensive then other email service providers. However, this is our biggest profit center and if you're an online company my bet is that it's yours too! You can't make money off emails that aren't delivered. So why not go with the best. We made our money back month one!

Deliverability of our email and a utilizing a software that can handle our volume.

Our deliverability has increased and we are better able to track and segment our campaigns.

Maropost review by <span>Amy K.</span>
Amy K.
Validated Review

Made the switch and LOVE it!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best part of Maropost is the continued customer service. You would think that after you have been a customer for a while they might put you on the back burner. Not true with Maropost- they are ALWAYS there for you. It's been such a huge help to have conference calls with the Maropost experts and you don't have to wait weeks.

We looked any many different ESP's before making the switch. We loved the Maropost platform and its ease of use. We loved that fact that one price covered everything. As we move forward we don't have to go back and purchase modules that we are now ready for - Maropost is company we can grow with. We also appreciate the fact that they are still growing and developing. Have an issue? Want an improvement- Maropost can make that happen.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. We have not had any issues with our day to day emails. Implementation was smooth. We got this product up and running pretty quick. The only complaint I heard from our IT department was an issue transferring our large list. 1.2 million and this was resolved quickly.

Increased efficiency has allowed us to free up our designer for other projects. This is a big plus. And the great customer support. We are NEVER at a stand still waiting for feedback. If we have an question - it's answered- resolved and we move forward. Time is money...

Maropost review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The automation tool is by far the most powerful aspect of the platform. It's extremely powerful, feature rich and easy to use. This is undoubtedly where Maropost made a name for themselves. I wish it had SMS and Push notifications included, but it doesn't. As far as email-related automations go, I don't think it's missing anything. It has contact-level tagging which is very important when doing marketing automation.

Other big plusses: segmentation, easy dynamic content, innovative delivery tools, web tracking script, landing page builder/form builder, blacklist checker in email sending workflow, and a really easy way to select/exclude lists during the message creation process.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you have to create content in a separate area from the message creation workflow. This is a little cumbersome. It's the same with their multi-variant testing tool, it's time consuming to manually create many pieces of content before running the test.

I also think the UI has quite a few quirks and bugs. Strange menu layouts etc, but this goes for all email platforms. It just takes a bit of acclimation and fine tuning.

Lastly, although people seem to rave about their customer support, I have had the opposite experience. Not very helpful, short tempered, untruthful, pushy, and very sales-quota oriented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through a very thorough evaluation. The initial answers their team gives you are not always trustworthy. On repeated occasions they have either blatantly mislead me or highly exaggerated what the platform can do.

We were looking for a more forward thinking, agile, innovative platform, instead of the older, legacy products we had been using for years. These older products just weren't innovating, whereas Maropost was really disrupting the scene with cutting edge features being shipped at a very fast pace.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Maropost Marketing Cloud?

* We monitor all Maropost Marketing Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.