Marvel

Design and Prototyping for everyone. No coding required. Sign up free!

Work for Marvel?

Learning about Marvel?

Marvel Reviews

Showing 102 Marvel reviews
Marvel review by <span>Rafael C.</span>
Rafael C.

Fast, easy and better prototype tool!

What do you like best?

Marvel it's powerful and simple to work. I can expor all my artboards just with one click and make user flow navigation on website without problems. If I need update a screen, abracadabra and voilà, its done! I love have the prototype in man hands with the app from Marvel. I can show for everyone my app on Marvel and most of them think that is the fact an application, not only a prototype. It's really nice get this feedback. It's pretty cool to embed my prototype on my website.

What do you dislike?

It will be perfect if I could record navigation on Marvel App and make all the flow process making hiperlinks directly on Sketch App. This way, we can go faster than ever prototyping all the apps and make flows on Sketch App ambience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with Marvel and your prototypes will flying! Fast, easy and better prototyping tool!

Fast prototyping and show all flow navigation for my sponsor the final results of application before start the development. I don't know how many times Marvel help me to make good presentations, just opening my project on Marvel website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Marvel
Marvel review by <span>Samuel S.</span>
Samuel S.

A better tool than Invision

What do you like best?

This Invision competitor is a lot better in my opinion. I think their consistent updates and improvements are right on target, their support is ultra responsive, and the tool just works great. I got into Marvel because of the mobile app "Pop" that they acquired. I love that mobile app. It allows you to put hotspots over pictures (white board or paper drawings) to create nifty prototypes in no time at all. I love the ability to use the application from the very beginning of the design process.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't know if there's anything I don't love. Sure their sketch plugin could be beefier I suppose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd skip Invision and just go straight for Marvel. They seem to be a more empathetic and considerate company.

Mobile prototyping. Quick mockups. User testing. The main benefit is how quickly you can get up and running with this application. I'd say my speed to clickable prototype using marvel vs. invision is a huge win for this app and for my team.

What Prototyping solution do you use?

Marvel review by <span>Anna Maria B.</span>
Anna Maria B.

You can depend on this one.

What do you like best?

We moved to Marvel from InV and it was such a relief to finally have fast, stable tool we could rely on. It's efficient, with handoff working perfectly. Support team responding fast; unlike in InV., if any problem or request appears they actually work on solving it for us as fast as they can, instead of just pushing for new features being released & leaving buggy product behind with no intention to fix it any time soon. Yet, when the new features are being introduced, they are well tested, and stable.

Simple, intuitive, just great!

What do you dislike?

Again, We are happy with having a bit less if that means we will have reliable product that will not fail us. There are some features we are missing, like section in the project, or possibility to prototype in sketch directly, but It's nothing that would hold us back from using it. We found our ways around it :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care for good quality & reliable product, as well as great, responsive and efficient support – this is the one.

We are working on new product, and since our team is growing fast we need a tool to synchronize different teams, prototype, and keep all the discussions and feedback in one place.

Marvel review by <span>Amit S.</span>
Amit S.

Great app for making mobile app design and prototype highly recommended

What do you like best?

Marvel app is one of the best app for designing mobile apps and prototyping. I like the user experience and user interface of this app. It's a problem-solving app before marvel app I used to send emails to my client to look at the design, but now I simply put my designs in marvel app and make the prototype like working app. The animations and scrolling effects are fantastic in Marvel App, Thank You Marvel App Team for giving us such a wonderful app.

What do you dislike?

I don't think, in my experience, there is no thing that I dislike. If you add more tools in design app prototype section that would be great. Otherwise, you are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great app, those who are mobile app designers you should check it out once. You'll love it.

Marvel App has solved my many problems like quick designing of an app prototype even when you are not in your office, or showing the design of an app to the client in the best way. One of the best product for prototyping.

Marvel review by <span>Alexa F.</span>
Alexa F.

Very simple to use, great way to map out the functions of a developing app

What do you like best?

I used this software for a group project to develop the logistics and wireframe of an app. We tried multiple applications but Marvel ultimately worked best for us because it allowed us to add functioning hotspots on top of the design so people helping us with the prototyping could actually use the app rather than just look at it.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I didn't like (in our case of using it) was the way the hotspots worked. Rather than just clicking them like you would buttons, anytime you clicked the screen, anywhere where there was a hotspot flashed blue. This moderately took away from the realness of the app while prototyping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It's free and very simple to use; worked great for our purposes, and was perfect to use in a small time frame.

Even though there were a few things we didn't love about the application, it worked really well for us in offering a replica of what our planned app would look like. We were able to work out the bugs of what people liked and didn't like while prototyping, without having to devote the time to build out the entire app and then scrap parts of it.

Marvel review by <span>Roland S.</span>
Roland S.

Easy to use Prototyping tool ~ Marvel

What do you like best?

The best part of Marvel is that it is free to use. You can easily design a prototype by uploading your visual designs and adding interactions and gestures. If you update your design, you can easily sync or upload your design and the changes will appear automatically.

What do you dislike?

You're not able to really duplicate you hotspots from one design to the other. Also, you can't really add a drop-down menu, and it is missing some gesture actions to make the prototype more realistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marvel is a great app to prototype and see you live on your desktop or phone, Best of all is that it is free!!

Marvel allows our clients to see their mobile app in action to make improvements fast without investing a lot of time.

Learning about Marvel?

* We monitor all Marvel reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.