Massey Consulting

Massey Consulting is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner specializing in the ERP products from Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics GP.

Work for Massey Consulting?

Learning about Massey?

Massey Consulting Reviews

Ask Massey a Question
Showing 6 Massey reviews
Massey review by G2 Crowd User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
G2 Crowd User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

We have used Massey for our consulting for many years. They are very knowledgable

What do you like best?

The relationship I have developed with Massey over the years. They are there to help and we talk about general stuff too. They are considered friends and well as our IT support group. I would recommend them to anyone in need of support. The knowledge Is phenomenal. Each person has his or her special talent when it comes to solving issues.

What do you dislike?

I don't like putting in tickets. I always got faster service and better attention when I called. I'm sure it is suppose to help matters but in our case it does not. Somehow, we get forgotten or overlooked when using the ticket process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Massey Consulting
Massey review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

Awesome experience working with Massey!

What do you like best?

Super easy to work with, able to quickly schedule meetings that work for. us and our consultants, the project management software was easy to use and go back to see where we stand on the implementation and what the next steps are, our consultants checked in with us to see how things were going and were always available for questions. They know what modules to recommend that fit our company.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked while working with Massey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the time to dedicate to your project. It will make your implementation process 10x easier.

What Sage Intacct Channel Partners solution do you use?

Massey review by G2 Crowd User in E-Learning
G2 Crowd User in E-Learning

Massey rating

What do you like best?

The knowledge Massey Consulting brings to the table. Massey raised questions during implementation that assisted us in reevaluating certain processes and making adjustments as needed.

What do you dislike?

Massey's arsenal of options may seem overwhelming to a company when looking into how to handle a specific software solution. The options are presented in a way that allows a company to evaluate and make informed decisions that are best for their company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend the Massey team.

Massey review by <span>Ellen G.</span>
Ellen G.

Current customer

What do you like best?

I've always had a good experience with Massey Consulting consultants. They are very knowledgeable and have always been very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I can think of that I dislike.

Massey review by <span>Bruce S.</span>
Bruce S.

Getting the most out of Intacct

What do you like best?

Massey has a good knowledge of Intacct and the partner marketplace.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. They have been able to help us with our planning/growth.

Massey review by Partner in Restaurants
Partner in Restaurants

Billie saves the day...again.

What do you like best?

Billies sense of urgency to help and make sure we are satisfied.

What do you dislike?

The hourly rate for the service seems high, but it is competitive with other firms doing similar work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for Dynamics GP experts, Massey is the one.

Learning about Massey Consulting?

* We monitor all Massey Consulting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.