Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management

Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management is an MDM solution from Matrix42 that allows complete management over mobile devices regardless of their operating system.

Work for Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management?

Learning about Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management?

Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management Reviews

Showing 1 Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management review
Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management review by <span>Nadeem K.</span>
Nadeem K.

"Easy and hassle free to use, hard to setup"

What do you like best?

Now i can work from home, it now reduces office costs, time is used at the best now

Here are some main features i liked in Silverback.

1. Remotely lock/unlock lost device.

2. Centrally configuration of Email, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP settings.

3. GPS and network based location tracking of devices.

4. Configure white list and blacklist policies for apps.

5. Selective or full remote wipe of content on devices

I have liked these features, but wiping selective data was the coolest thing. so that i can remove sensitive info and leave sufficient information to leave a trace to get in touch with me.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to make them work. The first occasion when, I needed to introduce and uninstall it on my telephone around three times, restarting after each uninstall to at last make them work legitimately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend exploring other options first. If you just need to get your email accessible externally, consider exposing an IMAP endpoint. If you just need your calendar, consider using CalDAV. It will add a lot of hassle, and many employees are just not willing to install additional software on their phones just to have access to their corporate data.

I can now be in contact with my partners on the go, and this has expanded my accessibility by a wide margin. I now am ready to see my work routine from home and plan in like manner, which is somewhat pleasant.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management

What Enterprise Mobility Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management?

* We monitor all Matrix42 Unified Endpoint Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.