MavSocial

MavSocial makes visual content marketing easier by centrally storing, managing & publishing images & videos to 6 social networks + visual analytics.

Work for MavSocial?

Learning about MavSocial?

MavSocial Reviews

Ask MavSocial a Question
Showing 36 MavSocial reviews
MavSocial review by <span>Jennifer H.</span>
Jennifer H.

"Best bang for your buck"

What do you like best?

MavSocial offers a wide variety of features that you don't get with other services at a lower price point. I love the campaign planner and calendar. The ability to move post around by dragging on the calendar is very helpful. Reporting features are robust and the ease of exporting client ready PDFs and Excel reports makes metric reporting to clients a breeze. I don't use it with my current clients but the ability to create evergreen posts is also a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are great but I have had issues with the reports being up to date. Every time I have had an issue their customer service is very pleasant and quick to respond and fix the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MavSocial is coming out with new features all the time. I'm excited to see what is next!

Post planning and professional reporting PDF at a click of a button. The best part of MavSocial is that I don't have to work with it every day. It allows me to plan my posts, upload, preview, and walk away until I need a report.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MavSocial
MavSocial review by <span>Lizelle B.</span>
Lizelle B.

"Great platform and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Our business has multiple brands and MavSocial have allowed us to manage all their social activity from one place. The platform is easy to use and although we have had many questions, they have always been taken care of very quickly.

What do you dislike?

We are moving into using more UGC on our instagram feeds an once you have received permission to repost through the platform it is very time consuming to search for the original post you wanted to repost, we have suggested to the MavSocial team that a search by profile name would make this process easier and they have added this to their 'to do' list. It is great to work with a company that listens to the needs of their customers.

With the amount of brands that our team manages, posting to individual networks is very time consuming. With MavSocial we can schedule our posts for each of the brands on multiple networks as well as being able to utilise their platform to obtain the correct permissions to reuse UGC.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

MavSocial review by <span>Barbara W.</span>
Barbara W.

"Getting started with MavSocial is easy!"

What do you like best?

Everything. For months I had been wondering how our group could have a stronger, more consistent presence on different social media platforms. Mavsocial was the answer, at an affordable price.The platform is easy to use and the customer support is good too. When i started with MavSocial i had many questions, all of which were answered promptly.

What do you dislike?

Instagram bulk post upload is not yet online, but the Co-founder of MavSocial told me that after my request, its now on their 'to do' list. As a small company, they are listening to our needs, which is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are using the cheapest pricing option from mavSocial and its features are quite impressive for the price. As we are a startup, price is a major concern when choosing a product.

My organisation finds and connects with customers purely through social media. Before MavSocial, we had to post everything three times, once to FB, once to twitter and once to Instagram. As i spend a lot of time in the field, being able to schedule posts in advance across multiple platforms, without having to access each platform individually, is a huge relief.

MavSocial review by <span>Emma S.</span>
Emma S.

"Th answer to all my problems"

What do you like best?

I have a team managing multiple social media accounts and we needed a way to be able to schedule posts and evaluate performance, plus reduce the amount of internal emails sent discussing single accounts. MavSocial has been a great solution! We can categorise by team, upload all of our digital assets into one place for all to access without having to log in to a drop box or send large email, keep RSS feeds in one place to reduce time spent searching the web, easily track each others campaigns and loads more. I've been really impressed with the amount of time MavSocial has saved me and my team - we are now able to perform more efficiently and improve productivity.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's not a huge amount I dislike. Anything that I have struggled with has been dealt with by their support team leaving me with little to discuss here!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a go. You can get a free trial and it's so easy to use - you won't spend your entire trial trying to work out what to do and you'll actually be able to try it out properly!

Some of our more complex campaigns require team members to work together who are not necessarily in the same location - with the approvals process and MavChat we are able to do this much easier right from inside the platform. The repeater campaigns are saving us huge amounts of time that we used to spend repeating campaign posts manually. Our productivity is much higher than before which has allowed us to review some of our processes and take on more clients.

MavSocial review by <span>Sharon G.</span>
Sharon G.

"Personal service and features beyond our expectations"

What do you like best?

MAVSOCIAL is a platform that continues to expand and be enhanced by a team of very forward thinking developers and company owners and we benefit from that daily.

What do you dislike?

We have a few needs related to reporting that our day to day Social Media team is working through with the MAVSOCIAL team. I cannot call it a dislike because they have been very responsive to our requests during our evaluation and our launch.

MAVSOCIAL has a single site platform that encompasses all the aspects of social media program management together which is a huge advantage to not need multiple tools and platforms

MavSocial review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"Super Social Media Organizer"

What do you like best?

I love that I can pre-schedule posts that contain images to my social media accounts. I love that I can retrieve stats/reports on social media accounts I've linked to MavSocial but I'm not even using MavSocial to post to. I love that I can link Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, AND LinkedIn to this ONE platform. And all this under the freemium model! Where else? I ask you! I love the significant, new improvements: a fresh new look to the interface and a more robust, stable platform. I also love the customer service. This platform is all in one and keeps your social media campaigns uber organized.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't have anything I dislike about MavSocial. That may because my use is narrow (I'm currently only scheduling posts to Twitter and using some reports) and not very demanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance. It's free. You have nothing to lose and you will learn a ton; about the product, of course, but also about what works and doesn't work for you in terms of the social media outreach you want to do and what it gains you. MavSocial makes it so easy, not to mention risk-free, to experiment with posting. It is an organizer's dream.

My wife started a food blog in August 2015. She posts recipes faithfully three times a week, which involves planning, cooking, photographing, photo editing, writing, and website administration using WordPress. We consider her photos to be one of the blog's best assets, but neither of us has the time to be tweeting or otherwise posting social media content all day every day. As it is, Elaine is personally active on FB and IG in addition to everything else she juggles single-handedly. MavSocial allows me to schedule, in advance and on weekends when I have free time, a week's worth of Twitter posts to feature my wife's great photos (excellent standalone Twitter content) with a link back to the blog for driving traffic. Since we have no revenue stream at this early stage, MavSocial's free platform allows us to execute on a limited social media strategy that promotes the blog, engages our followers, and generates social capital for us. We feel confident that MavSocial has made a significant contribution to the increase in our Twitter followers and our growing blog page views. Our social media presence would be far less robust and consistent (i.e., less professional) if we could not use MavSocial.

Learning about MavSocial?

* We monitor all MavSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.