Maxim Liberty

5.0

Maxim Liberty is a firm that offers virtual bookkeeping services for CPAs and small businesses,it can help user and business grow exponentially.

Work for Maxim Liberty?

Learning about Maxim Liberty?

Maxim Liberty Reviews

Ask Maxim Liberty a Question
Showing 1 Maxim Liberty review
Maxim Liberty review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Maxim Liberty is by far by the best bookkeeping service I have worked with!"

What do you like best?

The prices are quite attractive. I also like the fact that they have a supervisor to oversee the quality of bookkeeping and serve as a single point of contact for me. They are also able to update my books every day and get all this done for $260 a month.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really. They work 6 nights a week and the bookkeepers are based out of India. Some may view this as a disadvantage but I actually like the fact that they can update my books as soon as the banks close for the day in the USA. So, when I arrive at my desk the next morning my books have already been updated.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Maxim Liberty

What Bookkeeping Services solution do you use?

Learning about Maxim Liberty?

* We monitor all Maxim Liberty reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.