Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

MaximEyes

(5 reviews)

MaximEyes software offers complete optometry, ophthalmology, and optical EHR, practice management, image management and medical billing solutions.

Work for MaximEyes?

Learning about MaximEyes?

MaximEyes Reviews

Ask MaximEyes a Question
Showing 5 MaximEyes reviews
MaximEyes review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"Setup is nice, but did find it to have issues talking with our other programs"

What do you like best?

I liked the setup of the system over all. I found it was very useful to have the chart information above and be able to clearly and easily make notes below that one could highlight or change in any way if necessary. The format of the layout also flowed well with how one conducts exams on the that side of things

What do you dislike?

I did not always like how the billing was set up. It was sometimes a 1000 piece puzzle just to get one piece in place. Mostly with adjustments and discounts or reversing charge on a different day was the hardest thing at first. Once I got the hang of it, it got much easier, but still I had to almost go over the whole process in my head first before attempting it so as not to totally mess up the system. I did not like that it did not like to sync up with our notification or meaningful use software. For the most part it did, but for some reason we had a lot of issues on a daily basis that seemed as though a computer program shouldn't have had trouble with. Many times we had problems with it dropping patients from their time slots without our knowledge or consent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend training your support. It often took days to get an answer for issues that we had and even then, they weren't much help and it became a point of frustration.

I am not 100% sure on this. I was using the program as a tech and optician. To my understanding it allowed for the discontinuation of paper records and to have billing and the calendar all in one. The benefits are that we can have Rx, charts, billing, and schedule all in one location.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MaximEyes
MaximEyes review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The program was very user friendly. It allowed for easy data entry, billing, and uploading of documents that were patient related. The interface was simple to customize. Helped in organizing eye wear inventory.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I found that I disliked about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy transition from paper charts to electronic charts. Easy to upload patient documents. Patient data is to access.

Processing eye exam claims were very easy to perform. Keeping track of patient information was very easy to find.

What Optometry solution do you use?

MaximEyes review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"MaximEyes"

What do you like best?

Complete eye care charting, it is nice to to be able to completely chart and bill in one place.

What do you dislike?

Cannot see schedule based on different days on Sequel, must use workstation to see anything besides Today's appts.

We use it for billing and eye exams/followups.

MaximEyes review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"MaximEyes"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is linked through without having to click "save" on every page.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I wish there were a "save" button, or a "back" or "undo." I also wish the program offered more customization.

RX history, billing history is nice to have all in one place.

MaximEyes review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Very easy program to use. Its easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it runs slow or just shuts down.

Easy billing

Learning about MaximEyes?

* We monitor all MaximEyes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.