Maximizer CRM

Maximizer offers a simple, accessible customer relationship management (CRM software) solutions for small and medium-sized businesses

Work for Maximizer CRM?

Showing 102 Maximizer reviews
Maximizer review by <span>Henrik C.</span>
Henrik C.

Good software - to small user group in Scandinavia

What do you like best?

Maximzier is a good and (now) solid CRM. Over the years, functionality and UI have been improved and the product is now quite modern. It handles all the tasks a CRM should handle.

What do you dislike?

It appears that the software is build as patches on patches. This makes some of the tasks quite slow. Also the way selection of contacts in the customer database works seems strange. It takes forever to fetch all contacts from a selected group of companies. Finally the sync with Outlook continues to cause issuess - especially with recurring events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really consider the Cloud solution over the on-premises. We are not able to use the Cloud solution yet as we have som elegacy software, that will not work with that.

Well, Customer Relationship Management :-) We keep track of all our customers and activities across five sales teams and two locations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Maximizer CRM
Maximizer review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

Has enabled me to easily manage Sales prospects and plan trips far more effectively than my peers.

What do you like best?

User-defined fields that I use to tailor a profile of Companies, Individuals, and Company Contacts, and unlimited Notes, and quick-access to all outgoing and incoming documentation for each Contact.

What do you dislike?

LIVE has eliminated keyboard shortcuts that kept my hands on the keyboard. I now have to leave the keyboard, find the mouse, find the cursor, move the cursor, click on it, then return to the keyboard. A simple TAB, ALT+key, or CNTL+key action would save a few seconds, several times per minute.

Earlier editions enabled me to see the Company/Individual/Contact profile, other Contacts within the Company, all Notes, all Documents, and a rendition of Outlook, all one one view. That functionality has been lost in LIVE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I've stated to people in Maximizer Support, previous editions of Maximizer provided multiple pathways to use the keyboard or the mouse to complete tasks. This benefitted users trained to use a keyboard without looking at it. But LIVE has essentially penalized skilled keyboard users by removing features that enabled such users to keep their hands ON THE KEYBOARD to quickly inputting data instead of fumbling about. Such users are now forced several times per minute of data entry to leave the keyboard, find the mouse, find the cursor, move the cursor to a data field, click on it, then return to the keyboard and re-orient. Doing that several times per minute becomes frustrating.

Simple keyboard entry of dates (like 102154 to indicate October 21, 1954) and time (like 954a to indicate 9:54 AM), auto-capitalization of the names of Companies, and Last/First/Middle names of Individuals/Contacts, one TAB access to the 'OK' dialog box, ALT+key, & CNTL+Key shortcuts, and many other keyboard shortcut provisions are all gone. Hence why I indicate that Maximizer is not going in the right direction.

Still, Maximizer's User Defined Fields and reasonably quick-access to Notes & Documents puts the user miles ahead of peers using Outlook and/or Google. And the mobile app -- something I've never previously had -- is certain to be extremely useful to me when I cannot easily pull out my notebook computer and get online, like when driving down the road. Now all I have to do is pull over and perform a few touches to find out what I need to know, and/or update a Company/Individual/Contact.

Maybe my suggestions on LIVE from long experience with Maximizer products will be considered; maybe their direction will shift back toward restoring and maintaining multiple pathways to input data, reflecting the myriad of interface preferences to be expected from a diverse cross-section of users.

Maximizer enables me to retain my history with groups of Contacts in specific localities, which points the way as to what to do next in that locality.

What CRM solution do you use?

Maximizer review by <span>Keenan H.</span>
Keenan H.

Excels in Multiple Areas

What do you like best?

Maximizer's best quality is its Action Plans - simple to set up while powerful to use. Action plans can generate yearly tasks, calls and meetings which make streamlining a client service business very easy. Furthermore, you can associate Action Plans with Segmentation of clients, thus fully integrating your Client Segmentation ensuring that each client receives particular consistent service.

What do you dislike?

Maxmimzer's calendar is lacking. Making an appointment is not fast enough and there should be a capability to view two different calendars transposed on eachother. Further, making appointments at the same time seems unreasonably slow (lots of meetings intersect with eachother)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to data map your info from Excel to Maximizer when you first start. Try everything available. Learn how to use UDFs and Key Fields!

Have a schedule for client relations/ Effectively classifying out clients/ saving all emails related to client activities/ using cloud to make client documents accessible anywhere/ sending mass emails

Maximizer review by <span>Darrel M.</span>
Darrel M.

Maximizer has become the centre of our administrative systems.

What do you like best?

The software allows us to manage all our customer and supplier contact information in a centralized system. We also use the system to keep track of customer quotations, and track customer service requests and job scheduling. It would be difficult for our staff to manage their workload without Maximizer.

What do you dislike?

The set up of the various modules can be a little complicated and time consuming. We have an local dealer (Cencomp) that provides excellent service on the product. We can really count on them to help us develop systems that make our life easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you really have to think about the "end result" that you are trying to achieve. You can waste a lot of time and energy if you are not clear on what you want to accomplish. This is also where a good, local dealer can help you.

Important emails and documents are stored and are at your fingertips at all times. Service requests are tracked.....nothing falls between the cracks.

Maximizer review by <span>Steve A.</span>
Steve A.

Best CRM I have ever used.

What do you like best?

I have been using Maximizer since 1996. It has such flexibility, we use it far beyond the limits of other CRM programs I have used. There are endless ways of organizing data, merging to documents, creating reports, keeping track of important notes, to do's and so on. Some of the new features in recent years, such as campaigns and opportunities have added even more to the overall usefulness of the CRM environment.

What do you dislike?

As a new cloud use in the last year or so, I miss the speed of the desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximizer will do a lot more for your business than you think, it is in a league of its own. If you are not sure, ask for support, it will be worth it.

Max helps us stay in touch daily with every part of our business. We always have the information we need and we are able to access that information in the the various ways we need. This keeps us productive.

Maximizer review by <span>George E.</span>
George E.

I have used this product for over four years since I set up my company & it perfectly fits my needs

What do you like best?

The ability to log all my interactions with potential and actual clients and enable me to find them rapidly. I often can only recall part of a name or just a partial address and Maximizer allows me to find the contact and my history rapidly. The program is simple to set up and use for a small business and being cloud-based doesn't require any on-premises IT resources beyond broadband. We have found our Maximizer cloud service provider, Advoco Solutions, to be very reliable and helpful with scheduling regular application updates.

In my past corporate environment we used a competitor product which was far too complex and difficult to use and Maximizer has been a breath of fresh air in comparison!

What do you dislike?

The Microsoft Outlook interface could be a bit smoother and the ability to pull in emails from other mail programs would be useful, neither of which critically impact my use of Maximizer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would especially recommend Maximizer cloud to small and start-up businesses with limited IT knowledge and resources, as it is very easy to implement, reliable and regularly updated.

The main problem Maximizer solves for me is keeping track of the many contacts I interact with and enabling me to rapidly find them and their history. As a small business keeping on top of the many interactions with potential and actual clients is very important in ensuring we deliver a professional service to clients which imparts confidence that we can deliver projects for them. Without Maximizer it would be impossible to efficiently run a small consulting company like ours.

Learning about Maximizer CRM?

* We monitor all Maximizer CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.