Maximizer CRM

Maximizer CRM

3.9

Maximizer offers a simple, accessible customer relationship management (CRM software) solutions for small and medium-sized businesses

Work for Maximizer CRM?

Learning about Maximizer?

Maximizer CRM Reviews

Ask Maximizer a Question
Maximizer review by Keenan H.
Keenan H.

"Excels in Multiple Areas"

What do you like best?

Maximizer's best quality is its Action Plans - simple to set up while powerful to use. Action plans can generate yearly tasks, calls and meetings which make streamlining a client service business very easy. Furthermore, you can associate Action Plans with Segmentation of clients, thus fully integrating your Client Segmentation ensuring that each client receives particular consistent service.

What do you dislike?

Maxmimzer's calendar is lacking. Making an appointment is not fast enough and there should be a capability to view two different calendars transposed on eachother. Further, making appointments at the same time seems unreasonably slow (lots of meetings intersect with eachother)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to data map your info from Excel to Maximizer when you first start. Try everything available. Learn how to use UDFs and Key Fields!

Have a schedule for client relations/ Effectively classifying out clients/ saving all emails related to client activities/ using cloud to make client documents accessible anywhere/ sending mass emails

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Maximizer CRM
Showing 310 Maximizer reviews
Maximizer review by Darren M.
Darren M.

"Maximizer has been very accomodating and helpful with our CRM needs."

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

CRM Live is a little glitchy at times and it needs restarting more than I would prefer. Usually I find the ability to search contacts or households gets hung up and requires a restart to get things back in line / up and running again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a good product with a great team willing to make it right for you and your organization. Their product support has been very good.

Many useful features as it has helped us as a CRM, referral tool, business management tool and segmentation tool. We are still developing Maximizer to exactly meet our needs. Very accommodating group that is willing to work with their customers. Definite improvement over their enterprise version with many neat features / some which we haven't tapped into yet. Our organization required a remotely accessible CRM. Looking forward to future development of their app and the continued improvement with their current product. We don't use a lot of the features that this product can do yet.

Maximizer review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Serves the purpose it is intended for"

What do you like best?

Maximizer runs a relatively light platform, from a Administrator position this helps as it allows for large amounts of data to be accessible within short periods of time. Compared to other CRM options this is for sure a big plus for my experience with Maximzier.

What do you dislike?

Compared to the competitors, Maximizer looks (especially before the light re-skin) like a website from the 90s. Everything is very modular and blocky, this creates a steep learning curve for new users to the platform as most features are not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to format any existing data (outlook, Salesforce, other address books / data aggregators) to fit Maximizer as best you can. Saves lots of work trying to format it post import.

The primary problem we had is storing client details, everything from household details to retirement projections. As a result Maximizer serves the role of a database and serves that role well. We have realized over time that Maximizer has some interesting reporting features that we have used to help filter the overall client list.

What CRM solution do you use?

Maximizer review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Great Product and Awesome Support"

What do you like best?

Maximizer CRM Live is an amazingly simple product to use. It has all the features that SME requires plus more. The company really backs its product by ensuring the on-boarding process is simple, easy, and effective. My users have had a great experiencing on-boarding to this product and the questions are minimal. The ability to access this product on-site and remote for our sales teams is awesome. The administration experience is by far so easy.

What do you dislike?

I really wish this product had 100% Mac support. I have a segment of my users that use Apple who can't fully use the integration features which they wish they could. I am told however that this is in the works. Here's hoping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximizer is a great and very supportive company. The support is beyond great. Any road blocks will be immediately cleared once you contact them if you are having issues.

Mobile sales teams now have access to the product. We have upgraded from an older version to bring our sales and opportunity data together in a single, easy to use platform. Customer service, Sales and the C-suite now have real visibility into the pipeline.

Maximizer review by Dana C.
Dana C.

"It has definitely done what we got it for!"

What do you like best?

Maximizer is pretty easy to use. We've been able to customize it quite easily for our needs. It's nice to have a standard format/location for all client-related documents/correspondence. The Action Plans have proved invaluable to me! It's nice being able to enter it and forget it because I know Maximizer will remind me. The service techs seem willing to help me find solutions to my problems, but at times they've been stopped due to things being "in development" or "being considered".

What do you dislike?

Their telephone system is incredibly frustrating!! I've brought it to their attention many times in my post-service surveys but nothing has changed. Sometimes the response time for service leaves a little to be desired as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some thinking about what you want it to do/how you want it to do it before you start setting things up. if possible, talk to another user beforehand.

We had an antiquated system for records management and find it really easy to save and access documents for reference by all team members.

Maximizer review by Jillian C.
Jillian C.

"Tool for Financial Advisors"

What do you like best?

I like that Maximizer allows me to set follow up reminders and makes it easy to log communication with my clients. From saving emails, attachments, log phone calls and emails, Maximizer has been a tool we have utilized in our practice for years.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could log clients policies easier. We tried to get the other half of our practice to sign up for Maximizer but the training costs were to much and detered them from using Maximizer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have made recommendations to other financial advisors who were looking for a CRM. THey had some concernes regarding the cost of training to get up and running. Maybe it would help if there was a reduced training cost for advisors who were referred in.

Maximizer helps me stay up to date with client logging and following up.

Maximizer review by David C.
David C.

"Has enabled me to easily manage Sales prospects and plan trips far more effectively than my peers."

What do you like best?

User-defined fields that I use to tailor a profile of Companies, Individuals, and Company Contacts, and unlimited Notes, and quick-access to all outgoing and incoming documentation for each Contact.

What do you dislike?

LIVE has eliminated keyboard shortcuts that kept my hands on the keyboard. I now have to leave the keyboard, find the mouse, find the cursor, move the cursor, click on it, then return to the keyboard. A simple TAB, ALT+key, or CNTL+key action would save a few seconds, several times per minute.

Earlier editions enabled me to see the Company/Individual/Contact profile, other Contacts within the Company, all Notes, all Documents, and a rendition of Outlook, all one one view. That functionality has been lost in LIVE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I've stated to people in Maximizer Support, previous editions of Maximizer provided multiple pathways to use the keyboard or the mouse to complete tasks. This benefitted users trained to use a keyboard without looking at it. But LIVE has essentially penalized skilled keyboard users by removing features that enabled such users to keep their hands ON THE KEYBOARD to quickly inputting data instead of fumbling about. Such users are now forced several times per minute of data entry to leave the keyboard, find the mouse, find the cursor, move the cursor to a data field, click on it, then return to the keyboard and re-orient. Doing that several times per minute becomes frustrating.

Simple keyboard entry of dates (like 102154 to indicate October 21, 1954) and time (like 954a to indicate 9:54 AM), auto-capitalization of the names of Companies, and Last/First/Middle names of Individuals/Contacts, one TAB access to the 'OK' dialog box, ALT+key, & CNTL+Key shortcuts, and many other keyboard shortcut provisions are all gone. Hence why I indicate that Maximizer is not going in the right direction.

Still, Maximizer's User Defined Fields and reasonably quick-access to Notes & Documents puts the user miles ahead of peers using Outlook and/or Google. And the mobile app -- something I've never previously had -- is certain to be extremely useful to me when I cannot easily pull out my notebook computer and get online, like when driving down the road. Now all I have to do is pull over and perform a few touches to find out what I need to know, and/or update a Company/Individual/Contact.

Maybe my suggestions on LIVE from long experience with Maximizer products will be considered; maybe their direction will shift back toward restoring and maintaining multiple pathways to input data, reflecting the myriad of interface preferences to be expected from a diverse cross-section of users.

Maximizer enables me to retain my history with groups of Contacts in specific localities, which points the way as to what to do next in that locality.

Maximizer review by Henrik C.
Henrik C.

"Good software - to small user group in Scandinavia"

What do you like best?

Maximzier is a good and (now) solid CRM. Over the years, functionality and UI have been improved and the product is now quite modern. It handles all the tasks a CRM should handle.

What do you dislike?

It appears that the software is build as patches on patches. This makes some of the tasks quite slow. Also the way selection of contacts in the customer database works seems strange. It takes forever to fetch all contacts from a selected group of companies. Finally the sync with Outlook continues to cause issuess - especially with recurring events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really consider the Cloud solution over the on-premises. We are not able to use the Cloud solution yet as we have som elegacy software, that will not work with that.

Well, Customer Relationship Management :-) We keep track of all our customers and activities across five sales teams and two locations.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Love the kind customer service. I like the fact that you can log everything from tasks to documents, notes and emails! I love the simplicity of this program, Contact management, simplicity of keeping sufficient records, I love the ease of being able to locate client records or pull up notes while on the phone with the client....not having to search in their physical file for information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a smaller version for just a single self employed person who still is looking to keep records of their customers/clients...we work on the desktop version so we really have problems with freezing and it crashing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend this product. It takes a little bit of getting used to but once you know the basic interface, youre good to go and you will, also love it!!

Maximizer review by User in Nanotechnology
User in Nanotechnology

"Most versatile and user friendly lead management page I have used"

What do you like best?

Ease of organizing all the leads into different sections and groups. Easy to manage contacts, separate them in groups to eventually send emails based on different lists. Ability to separate all leads in techniques, applications and other classifications makes Maximizer a top web-page (currently using this) for organization and quick finding.

What do you dislike?

When creating groups of contacts to have them according to specific applications/groups, I can mix groups together without meaning to do it. An 'undo' button would be so helpful!! Would be nice if I can see the 'history' of that lead without going to the contact information. I know we have the option to save an email to the contact/case/opportunity, but this delays the process if we don't know how other people saved the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An in-house training by one of the Maximizer teams would be ideal. Went through this and helped us a lot. They answered our questions and went step-by-step into all the process on how to properly use it based in our needs.

Case leads, organizing and sending emails to customers according to techniques, application and others before going into a show.

Maximizer review by Sara M.
Sara M.

"Very pleased."

What do you like best?

Communication tracking with clients, ease of attaching emails to client files. Stores a lot of information about clients that is easy to access.

What do you dislike?

Some fields I don't need and can't delete, some fields I would like to have and don't. In fairness, I have a specialized financial advising practice- this is the most relevant, easy to use, cost effective CRM that I reviewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can take some time to learn how to use all of the features well, but it's worth working through the learning curve. Calling support has always worked well for me- questions are answered in one phone call.

Tracking client contact, reminders to follow up with clients on specific items. Keeps all of my needed information in one program.

Maximizer review by Clauser P.
Clauser P.

"Like a perfect shepherd!"

What do you like best?

Leads are like sheeps that sometime can to run away flock, you have so many to take care that eventually your busy and trouble life can distract you. Maximizer CRM helps a lot put all those "sheeps" on front of you showing all the threats and strongs. A trully helpful tools to manage your leads with quality and eficacy.

What do you dislike?

Maybe not have a module to extract spreadsheets and graphics with specific filters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely recommended! Don't think you have the super man mind or your outlook is a perfect task schedule. You need an appropriate tool.

Lost opportunities because missing touch with the customer was the priority problem to solve, we realized a increase of conversion rate.

Maximizer review by Kiah W.
Kiah W.

"Maximizer CRM is the perfect tool for a privately owned business with a large client base."

What do you like best?

I like that Maximizer is an all-in-one tool. Having my address book, calendar, opportunities, lists, and emails and documents all in one place is extremely useful and convenient.

What do you dislike?

For some reason, even with the Internet Explorer, it will not allow us to download the word integration. We have contacted customer service about it though, and it is being handled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trainings that are advertised on the login page

Maximizer provides the ease of having all of your information in one place, as opposed to having 3-4 different apps for them. I have realized how useful Maximizer is with keeping track of opportunities and reminders.

Maximizer review by Ray B.
Ray B.

"Maximizer CRM Live - Some Good Points, some really bad ones"

What do you like best?

No Server required - cloud based- that solved our problem of updating our server, server software, and outside IT costs, so really its less expensive EVEN on a subscription base

-more functions available

-easy to log on from anywhere

What do you dislike?

-Can't just import a new lead with e mail like the old days

-To print an address label or envelope takes many more steps than previous program

-Freezes at times, after being inactive, so I have to log back on

-Program forces you to key in more details than you really need on a new suspect for a quote

-Intergration with Word is actually much more difficult and time consuming than Maxs' previous so called "clucky" word processor, which we preferred

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the Trial first. The first time we ordered the new Max, I didn't try the Trial, since I had upgraded every previous edition from originally DOS in the old days, and never had a problem. Its much different than CRM 12. That didn't work to well, and I ended up cancelling, then re trying the new program the next year. Support has been very good.

-we key in enough data information in individual clients files that we do not need a paper file and can also save application, policy documents and set up expiry lists on travel insurance plans.

We can also use the UDFs in a variety of ways to search lists of clients for new business solicits via e mail or renewals

Maximizer review by Bethany H.
Bethany H.

"Customisable software with a fantastic team behind it"

What do you like best?

The staff at Maximizer have been very flexible and always listen carefully to our needs and requests. They go out of their way to make sure the CRM is working well for us, and have always been very proactive in fixing any issues that come up.

The CRM itself is customisable and quite user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the terminology in the CRM can be a bit confusing, especially to non-regular user. While as a whole Maximizer is very customisable, there are some fields that cannot be deleted or hidden, despite having no relevance to our data. While this is not a major issue, it can make the screen appear cluttered with unnecessary, empty field and again can cause some confusion for non-regular users.

Maximizer allows us to track our clients effectively and manage our support programmes. This how allowed us to work more efficiently, as we are able to spot trends and adapt our strategy accordingly.

Maximizer review by User

"A Great Online Alternative"

What do you like best?

We have a small business (only two employees) and this system is easy for me to set up and use and also for my boss to be able to log in and find the information that she needs when I am out of the office.

What do you dislike?

Finicky issues - I like to tab through as I type to use the system, but this is not compatible with the drop down tabs on the system, so I frequently have to switch back and forth between keyboard and mouse which slows me down substantially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very clear when having information imported about the way you would like the information set up. Maximizer techs will set things up for you, but if you don't tell them exactly what you want, you will

We are primarily using the system to organize our database. I love the intergration with Word for mail merges - very handy and time-saving.

Maximizer review by User

"Better than the old one"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily access it from my phone and I like how quick it is compared to the old one

What do you dislike?

I do not like that changes to word documents don't update and you need to continually re-add the document. We use microsoft word for our contracts and have to re-add the contract every time a payment or change is made, this leaves potential for error if anyone forgets to add an up to date contract. In the old Max the documents updated and allowed us to ensure we were all on the same page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you have an understanding this product can really amplify your organization and help you to sell more

We are rather new to the new Max and haven't set up the opportunities yet but I am told it is a great business tool and it will allow us to keep on top of our clients.

Maximizer review by User

"A powerful, customizable tool."

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to customize to a very specific use case despite the broad potential application of Maximizer. Unfortunately, sometimes I can't bend it to do my will in the most intuitive way, but often there is a somewhat clunky workaround and it does allow me to have very simple, useful reporting and ongoing tracking of key business matters.

What do you dislike?

Support from Maximizer hasn't answered an important query after submitting at least a month ago. We are heavy users and need support on one issue that is a keystone to our approach. We hope we hear back soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some training with a Maximizer support rep. They can help you implement some best practices and save you a lot of time that will pay for the cost of training in itself.

Ensuring that clients are contacted regularly. This can be hard to keep track of, but Maximizer is great for this by setting up a dashboard and working to empty the list, it's helping us to provide good service.

Maximizer review by Curtis H.
Curtis H.

"Solid Program"

What do you like best?

Max is a full featured CRM that integrates really well and is customizable to my financial planning business and lets me make sure I am taking advantage of every possible lead that I can within my own book. It also lets me segment my clients into classes which gives me an opportunity to follow up with the clients that are likely to do more business with me more often than clients that are less likely. This is very helpful to me, especially since I can see it all on the dashboard. I also like the fact that I can organize different products per customer and the program lets me change some key components of these products to better suit that specific customer. It is a program that is tailored for financial advisors but it does not box you in and make you change your business to fit the program. That is a key feature for us

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are hard coded rules you can't change, however their tech support is always pretty good about finding ways around it. I also don't like that sometimes the cloud is slow depending on my internet speed but that is my issue and not maximizers. Overall the upload speeds are very quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask lots of questions, make sure it fits your business and integrates with what you need.

Keeping my clients organized and setting follow ups. Its helping me keep my business more compliant.

Maximizer review by User

"It is hard to program and keep to date and linked to your other systems like Outlook. "

What do you like best?

It is a very powerful program if you know how to use it. Getting over the barrier of know how to use is quite difficult. They expect you to be a bit of a programmer and that is not what I wanted. I am sure once you learn how to program it and learn all of it's quirks it is very good and will help streamline your business.

What do you dislike?

To hard to get started with the program itself, just converting your contacts from what program you were using in the past is quite difficult to the point where there IT guys have problems and screw things up and have to repeat over and over to get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a guarantee that they can transfer your data over quickly and efficiently, without duplicating contacts and data. Get a live demo of how to input and keep records updated. Not as straight forward as they claim in the least.

Hard to say as it has not been the best experience to date to say the least.

Maximizer review by Greg S.
Greg S.

"Almost Perfect"

What do you like best?

There is no CRM that I have encountered that allows the absolute customization Maximizer does. So many CRMs out there are tailored to a pre-defined industry, purpose or way of doing business.

What do you dislike?

The fact that CRM is a URL based program. It should be an App. EVERYBODY uses their smart phones in business. Yet the inability to get phone notifications for meetings, tasks etc is very limiting. I get too many emails to search through and pay attention to ANOTHER email that is a Maximizer notice. So...I have to run Maximizer AND my Gmail calendars

Just keeping track of my world and the opportunities I need to monitor. Opprtunites Process and stages to be followed.

Maximizer review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Great CRM, Simple, Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ability to make it fit our specific need for the way we do business. We also like that there is a forum to comment on changes that we would like to see. Many of those changes or improvements have been added.

What do you dislike?

There a small visual things that need fixing (fully spelled out dates) but usually these things get taken care of in updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial run, there are so many features that can be made to fit your business. And DEFINITELY get the training. We learned so much more about Maximizer having a certified professional come and train our crew. He was amazing.

The cloud allows all of our sales people to have access to all of our information no matter where they are. The app is great for a quick add of contact or opportunity information

Maximizer review by Joanne M.
Joanne M.

"My Maximizer Experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to have it link with other programs like outlook, word and excel. I find it easier to use then the previous version we had. it allows us to use outlook as usual and be able to save emails directly into the customer.

What do you dislike?

There are too many steps when you want to look at a previously saved document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure this is the product you are looking for. Take the time to have it implemented properly and take the time to learn all you can before you are up and running to make the most of this product.

It gives us all our clients and vendors at our fingertips. We are able to add and remove employees as they leave the companies. You can merge duplicated entries.

Maximizer review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Have been using for the past 15 years now and still satisfied"

What do you like best?

It is an easy CRM to manage and you can easily create segmented client lists attributed to different people on your sales team, therefore allowing easy use of mass email for marketing programs.

What do you dislike?

I find that is does not link social media apps rather well and this can be a good plus for marketing objectives. Other than that it's easy to use and a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use and integrate in your sales team, doesnt take much time at all to get going with this software and there is some good training online that will be easy for you to send your sales team information to where they can learn more about the sofrware themselves.

Having to manage effieciently over 500+ clients and information is much easier now with this CRM.

Maximizer review by Wendy B.
Wendy B.

"To Be or Not to Be"

What do you like best?

I loved everything about this program, it made me better at my job. Get Byard Wood (Vancouver office if he is still there) to train you on it and you'll never look back!

What do you dislike?

Our company switched to Mac and Maximizer wasnt up to speed on Mac.. I feel like I lost my best asset. I wish I was still a user of Maximizer, we have switched to Pipedrive and I miss my CRM.

Apparently I have to hit the button currently a user but I'm not anymore, but it wont validate my review unless I do. So that doesnt seem fair if you are given the option??

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

It helped me be accountable to my word with my clients and reminded me what I had promised and when.

Maximizer review by kristin d.
kristin d.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I love that the system isn't complicated. That there is a lot that you can do with it...but that you can use it in the simplest of ways and it still be very efficient.

What do you dislike?

I think it not having a recycling bin is the only thing I dislike. Like once something is deleted its gone.

The task feature is nice. So I can remind myself to look into something in a couple days. Having separate calendars but that we can still view eachothers calendars if we need too.

Maximizer review by Darrel M.
Darrel M.

"Maximizer has become the centre of our administrative systems. "

What do you like best?

The software allows us to manage all our customer and supplier contact information in a centralized system. We also use the system to keep track of customer quotations, and track customer service requests and job scheduling. It would be difficult for our staff to manage their workload without Maximizer.

What do you dislike?

The set up of the various modules can be a little complicated and time consuming. We have an local dealer (Cencomp) that provides excellent service on the product. We can really count on them to help us develop systems that make our life easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you really have to think about the "end result" that you are trying to achieve. You can waste a lot of time and energy if you are not clear on what you want to accomplish. This is also where a good, local dealer can help you.

Important emails and documents are stored and are at your fingertips at all times. Service requests are tracked.....nothing falls between the cracks.

Maximizer review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"Best CRM I have ever used."

What do you like best?

I have been using Maximizer since 1996. It has such flexibility, we use it far beyond the limits of other CRM programs I have used. There are endless ways of organizing data, merging to documents, creating reports, keeping track of important notes, to do's and so on. Some of the new features in recent years, such as campaigns and opportunities have added even more to the overall usefulness of the CRM environment.

What do you dislike?

As a new cloud use in the last year or so, I miss the speed of the desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximizer will do a lot more for your business than you think, it is in a league of its own. If you are not sure, ask for support, it will be worth it.

Max helps us stay in touch daily with every part of our business. We always have the information we need and we are able to access that information in the the various ways we need. This keeps us productive.

"MAXIMIZER is reliable!"

What do you like best?

MAX is such a robust system. the financial planner version with all the templates are fantastic, such a time saver for set up. As well as the ability to create our own UDF, templates, instead of our old system relying on someone to create them for us. The customer service is fantastic, always there when you call upon them.

What do you dislike?

the search function in accounts module is not contact based searched like the contact list is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LOVE IT! If your thinking about switching, don't hesitate or delay like we did.

our old system was not instantly syncing, unreliable and not trustworthy for keeping inputted data. MAX is very quick, reliable and able to trust our preset processes into place in a efficient manner, being more productive!

Maximizer review by Maria W.
Maria W.

"Great interface, easy to use!"

What do you like best?

User friendly capabilities and the changing interface dependant on what you are using it for. I feel like this system can be used throughout many industries to allow a group to work cohesively together. The continued enhancements Maximizer is providing with linking their product with different applications is the waive of the future.

What do you dislike?

Not many drawbacks, if anything can be corrected to be more optimal for the workplace, Maximizer seems to be able to put that in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the easiest to use CRM options out there!

Inability to input large tasks (schedule a todo) or share those respective tasks within the team.

It has been great for the calendar function and the auto emails to clients.

Maximizer review by George E.
George E.

"I have used this product for over four years since I set up my company & it perfectly fits my needs"

What do you like best?

The ability to log all my interactions with potential and actual clients and enable me to find them rapidly. I often can only recall part of a name or just a partial address and Maximizer allows me to find the contact and my history rapidly. The program is simple to set up and use for a small business and being cloud-based doesn't require any on-premises IT resources beyond broadband. We have found our Maximizer cloud service provider, Advoco Solutions, to be very reliable and helpful with scheduling regular application updates.

In my past corporate environment we used a competitor product which was far too complex and difficult to use and Maximizer has been a breath of fresh air in comparison!

What do you dislike?

The Microsoft Outlook interface could be a bit smoother and the ability to pull in emails from other mail programs would be useful, neither of which critically impact my use of Maximizer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would especially recommend Maximizer cloud to small and start-up businesses with limited IT knowledge and resources, as it is very easy to implement, reliable and regularly updated.

The main problem Maximizer solves for me is keeping track of the many contacts I interact with and enabling me to rapidly find them and their history. As a small business keeping on top of the many interactions with potential and actual clients is very important in ensuring we deliver a professional service to clients which imparts confidence that we can deliver projects for them. Without Maximizer it would be impossible to efficiently run a small consulting company like ours.

Maximizer review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

Very adaptable to suit various needs. We love being able to access from anywhere. The support staff are wonderful. Always a pleasure to work with them.

What do you dislike?

I preferred the desktop version for its speed, the Web version is slightly slower to load but we are getting used to it (on premise installation, not hosted).

We are a service company and use Maximizer to schedule to obviously track clients but also, schedule estimates and service calls. We just started using a web form that connects directly to the database from a form on our website so that information does not have to be re-entered, just confirmed. We also use our own forms made in Word and it is great to be able to easily bring client data over into these forms.

"Pretty good CRM"

What do you like best?

I like how the calandar function and how it is easy to schedule meetings and reminders

What do you dislike?

I don't like how difficult and and not user friendly is the Microsoft Office integration.It is not a seemless experience and I often experience connextion problems between my office account and my Maximizer accounet. Also, I don't like the look of it, it looks outdated and the coulour theme is not pretty. I wish it was easier to generate charts and an easier menu interface. Finally, what I find the most disapointing is that Maximizer don't have a proper mobile phone app. I use a link to Miximizer with my iPhone but it is non usable, I cannot search for contacts, I can only check my calandar. It would be very helpful to have a nice mobile app, as some users today don't use computers at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe they should also look at Salesforce before deciding which CRM they are going to use

I no longer forget to do follow up with customers and miss scheduled meetings

Maximizer review by Administrator

"Very easy to keep track of day to day tasks relating to client management"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the user friendly platform as well as the organization - I am able to keep track of daily tasks via "hotlist" and reminders. All information pertaining to clients, even incoming and outgoing emails can be track all under the client's household. The platform allows up-to-date client information to be stored for upcoming meetings so you don't miss out on any pertinent information. Great product, would recommend to friends and other businesses. The customer service and ease of help is wonderful. Anytime I have had to contact support, its been simple and easy. Maximizer has a wonderful support team, very responsive, knowledgeable and organized. I use the system to mostly communicate client interactions with the rest of the administrative team and our advisors. Since everything can be saved in the one space its easy to pick up where another co-worker leaves off. The video tutorials provide great access to a wealth of knowledge and are very helpful. The calendar is a wonder feature as well.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little slow when trying to forward stored emails, under "files". I cannot think of anything else at this time. For my purposes, as a client facing administrative assistant, the program works fine. I would recommend this CRM to colleagues and friends alike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!

Detailed client information can be stored in one place and easily obtained by anyone in our office. This provides ease and organization in a client facing office environment.

"Super useful!"

What do you like best?

I love all the features available, and I love the fact that Max is always being updated to help suit our needs. They take feedback really well and have fantastic customer service. Despite the steep learning curve, they provide multiple resources to help make Max less intimidating such as training videos, online classes, and small meet n' greets. I've never waited more than a few hours for a response from their team for any of my questions, no matter how trivial, and they are always friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't describe Max as super user friendly and straight forward. It can be very intimidating to someone who is brand new to databases and isn't sure how to to use Max for their specific needs. Not knowing how to properly use a tool can make your work a lot harder than it needs to be. With that said, tons of tools available to help you learn how to use Max.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Max has helped us better track potential and current customers, providing a better experience for the families that we serve.

We have been using an Excel file to keep track of submitted documents and basic customer information. Ridiculous. Maximizer is going to help us do that instead, this time with less things falling through the cracks.

Maximizer review by User

"Changes Difficult to Work"

What do you like best?

Initially there was a lot of training involved. The down side was that there was a lot of time dedicated to learning how to use the new system.

What do you dislike?

I decided after some time that I did not want to renew as my older version of maximize worked better for me. After being a loyal customer of Maximizer for over 20 years they were not helpful. I called and did not get a response back. asked to speak to a supervisor no return call. I sent a few e-mails asking for help. I could only get help to back up my information if I gave them more money. So I was EXTEMELY disappointed in their lack of interest to keep me as a return customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found it to be too laborious and even the technical support staff had a hard time answering some of my questions

I run a small business and found the older versions much easier to manage my business.

Maximizer review by User

"Maxmizer is behind the times on truly intuitive database set up"

What do you like best?

keeping a history of notes on all clients. I would like to have an easier way of accessing recent work activity. It's likely that i haven't figured this feature out yet, but the system just feild antiquated a bit. I can't easily access the various views tha I had previously set up in our desktop version. The desktop version seemed to work so much better compared to this new online system.

What do you dislike?

I'm unable to properly email contacts from within the system without having issues with formating. I'm unablle to add additional userdefined fields to the back end. I'm unable to easily access the program from my cell phone without having to resent my password over and over. I run into error messages constantly when trying to add a note. We used to be able to preview notes for each contact in a side panel but that feature no longer exists and it's too bad. I like'd that feature.

Moving a contact to another company is highly problematic. when the new screen opens to select the company to move the contact to the system does not let me expand the field to see if i have the correct company and for some odd reason it brings up contacts with companies which makes no sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use this program.

keeping a high volume of clients in the system is good.

I set up a Brand User-Defind Field when the system was still a desktop version and now that we're on the online version it will not let me add any additional brand information into the User defined field.

Maximizer review by Mary Q.
Mary Q.

"Maximizer - The one and only CRM you will ever need!"

What do you like best?

Maximizer is a completely customizable application which makes it a true CRM winner! Information is always at your fingertips, and note entry is simple, especially with the mobile app talk/note entry feature. A user can easily retrieve tasks to do for any given day/week, view opportunities in the pipeline to ensure not missing a prospect, and evaluate sales closed versus quotas set-up for each month/quarter/year.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see an improvement in the 'alarm' feature. The user should have the option to turn on or off sound / pop-up alerts for alarms. Currently, there is only a visual side-bar reminder, but no pop-up or sound reminder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up! It is well worth the investment. If you close one sale due to the efficiency you will have with Maximizer CRM, your investment is paid for.

Maximizer keeps all of our client data well organized with the contact details, notes and activities features. At any point we can enter important data whether one is at the office, or on the go with the mobile app. We are able to stay up-to-date at all times, with information at our fingertips for quick reference.

Maximizer review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Our Business Runs on Maximzier"

What do you like best?

All of our client information is in once place. Our office of 6 people can easily share and update client information, and keep track of each other's schedules and appointments using a shared calendar. It really has become the foundation of our business.

What do you dislike?

We recently upgraded to Maximizer 16 (from Maximizer 12) and chose the Web Browser version. We miss some functionality that the Windows Desktop Application offered. It has taken some getting used to. We are still glad that we went through with the upgrade and this new version offers very good off-site web access as well as mobile access through our smart phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximizer has worked well for us over the years to help us manage approximately 1,000 client entries.

By adding Notes, Documents, and E-mails to our clients' Address Book entries, it allows us to remain compliant and organized in a heavily regulated industry (Financial Services). Our investment dealer offers us a customized CRM platform using SalesForce as a foundation. Even though this is something we pay for and use from time to time, we chose to stick with Maximizer as our main way to keep track of our clients. We have used it for years and are committed to it in the near future.

Maximizer review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Digital Marketing Specialist"

What do you like best?

The two things I like best are the address book capabilities and the hot-list in connection to the clients on the address book.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like the email integration. I feel like the design aspect for the emails is really lacking, and sending a bulk email could also be improved. The limit is too low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this CRM system is very well suited for companies in the B2B sector. It is a great tool for a sales team, though the connection between sales and marketing is a bit lacking.

Having a database that we can keep track of, and keep track of the interactions the sales team has with clients.

Maximizer review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Effective and comprehensive CRM "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate. There are so many possible fields to input any bit of information you can imagine. It also integrates well with other programs, such as e-marketing tools.

What do you dislike?

There are almost too many features! I definitely do not know how to use everything. However- I know that training is available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended! I recommend taking the time to really get to know all the features.

Maximizer helps us keep track of our members. It has been so helpful to be able to easily track which of our programs are being used, and we can input all of this data in a way that works for us.

Maximizer review by Connie C.
Connie C.

"I use Maximizer for everything"

What do you like best?

Maximizer helps keep you organized and on top of everything. One place to find everything and one place where everything is connected. It all starts with a person or a company and then you connect your notes, emails, documents, phone calls, tasks & appointments. I use Maximizer for everything because I only want to have 1 place to look - it is easy to search.

What do you dislike?

This is a hard question because i love Maximizer and all that it does. If I had to improve any area it may be the synchronization with Outlook (just to make it easier).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about what your goals are for using the product. Take the time to customize Maximizer to suit your business. Enter in data that is timely and accurate, keep it clean and up to date.

Keeping Track of Follow ups and new requests by using the Task Management system (Hotlist), Search feature (finding groups of requests - targeting customers) and Opportunities module (tracking pending sales). Benefits to this would be converting prospect to customer, more customers, staying on top of the follow ups..

Maximizer review by Sean W.
Sean W.

"Good Fit for Small Business"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Maximizer is that I can install it on my own in-house server and rest well knowing that I have complete ownership of my data, and I am not hoping/praying that some random "cloud" CRM provider doesn't go belly up without notice.

When I was looking around for a new CRM solution for my small business, I found the 99% of the other options are entirely cloud based. I find it really hard to understand how any smart business person would put all of their customer data into some random, tiny CRM startup that could go belly up tomorrow with no advance notice. This assumption of risk baffles me.

I also feel that the pricing model is reasonable for a moderately successful small business.

What do you dislike?

It seems like each new release only adds a few new features of modest improvement around the edges. Some of the new features are really of limited use for me (e.g. crazy in-depth auditing is not applicable to most small businesses). I wish they would start working on improvements to some core stuff that users have been clamoring for on the suggestions website.

I use Maximizer to keep track of open Opportunities. My industry has a very long sales cycle, and I need a way to keep track of everything that happens over the long lifecycle of a single Opportunity. Searching through old e-mails to figure out the whole history of a particular opportunity became intolerable. I bought Maximizer to solve that issue.

I am also hoping to start using Maximizer's built-in marketing tools for e-mail newsletters and communications with existing customers. I am excited about the new API connection with MailChimp for this purpose.

Maximizer review by Terry M.
Terry M.

"23 Years with Maximizer. Can't Live Without Maximizer!!!!"

What do you like best?

I love its ease-of-use! I've evaluated other packages and NONE of them compare to Maximizer. I pride myself in that I can look at a software application and figure it out. I could do that with Maximizer. I could not with the others. You can't go wrong with Maximizer. The support staff is very responsive. I love it!!! It works like I think and work. I love the whole package.

What do you dislike?

This is actually going to be hard to answer. When I first started using Maximizer CRM Live, there was a small learning curve. At first I did not like the way they did some things. I was used to doing it the old way with the 20+ years of previous versions. When I got used to the new way, I actually liked it better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well! In short, quit thinking about it and just sign up to start using Maximizer. You are crazy not to sign up. If you don't sign up with Maximizer, it is going to be "YOUR LOSS!!!!"

Maximizer CRM Live has better logging than previous versions. I'm also getting a better handle on keeping track of support calls with their Customer Support module. I still have some things to iron out with that. I can't wait to get it up in running in full force. This will make my billing SO MUCH easier. I'm hoping to cut hours off of my billing procedures.

Maximizer review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"With latest vesion is very solid"

What do you like best?

This program may be simple compared to some of the intense CRM programs on the market but it fits our needs and buying cycles very well. At Xibita we build some of the best trade show displays in the world but the average buying cycle is 3 years

What do you dislike?

I wish the build in email program was a bit better. We use it in conjunction with Outlook and their save to client ling is quite good in tracking incoming and outgoing emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to install, the "cloud" version is flawless and their client support is exceptional

With the long buying cycle of trade show displays it allow us to program follow up calls in the future very well with their "hot list" application.

Maximizer review by Christine C.
Christine C.

"Awesome & Organized!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the fact that I can have all my client info in one place without having to keep Soo much paper in the office!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything that I'm not fond of. Even my colleagues are all available to me in the same program, it's great!

One of the issues we we're having was keeping our clients connected, and Maximizer allows is to do just that!

"Field Sales review"

What do you like best?

Good platform to manage prospects and current customers. Great to fill out notes and keep on top of things in the office. Others can also access notes and contact details. The platform is good from a laptop.

Search for contact details is good.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to navigate while on the road. almost impossible from a smart phone for what i would like to use it for. Even a tablet it is hard. Find it isnt that intuitive, i.e. i have to learn exactly what each field does.

Would like there to be an app with the basics.

It is a little slow when sending emails via outlook.

Would like the search function to work for notes, location etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it fits your company first.

Contact details and sales reports in one place. Managment can see what i am doing on the road day to day.

Maximizer review by Administrator

"Extremely Customizable, Almost to a Fault"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of freedom in the Maximizer program - everything is incredibly customizable. You can choose to edit almost any portion of the program to suit what you need. We don't use it at this point, but I can imagine that having many users on the same system would be extremely useful because every employee has access to the same up to date information and knows what stage a file / client is at so they can be informed what the next steps are to complete the file (in our case, it's mortgages and follow ups afterwards).

What do you dislike?

The program is almost too complicated to get started because you are required to set it up to use. If that isn't your area of expertise, it can be very difficult to set it up and think ahead of the uses you need to prepare it to be able to search for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you really need from the product and how any changes will affect you before starting the process.

We are able to save documents, which has been very handy with little files or notes that we used to save into a section on the computer and have to search for, but are now connected directly with the client info when you search. We have also thorough enjoyed printing labels directly from the program and being able to customize those labels before even leaving Maximizer. Sometimes we want to include the company, sometimes we don't, but we have the option to change this within the program first so it knows which information to pull and print out onto the labels. It is also accessible from anywhere, so when we are not within the office, we still can have secure access to information that we have been putting into the system.

Maximizer review by Administrator

"Very useful to keeping all my contacts with client and customers in one place"

What do you like best?

I use the online Maximizer version. As a result, I can access it from any device and the info is always up-to-date. All my email and phone contact info is in one place. All the emails in and out are also kept under each client and contact, so I can more easily retrieve that info later.

What do you dislike?

Using Maximizer on the ipad or iPhone is good, but could be improved. I can only see my appointments on a weekly basis, instead of over the entire calendar.

Since I take good notes within Maximizer and link all phone calls and emails out and back for each client and contact, I can review ALL my contacts for a client for the past year when I do their year-end work. Then, I can see in a report, all my comments, all our interactions and events and appointments and emails that I had with a client and incorporate that into my year-end discussions with my tax/accounting clients. This helps me know my client better and it impresses them that I remember events and tasks from 10 months ago and more.

Maximizer review by Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

"Visually unappealing "

What do you like best?

It gets the job done, but visually it’s a cluster and difficult to navigate. There’s small print and too much information on the database screen that you have to scroll over to see everything

What do you dislike?

The visuals are outdated. The database view is jam packed with information with small print. Everything feels like it has extra steps to accomplish tasks. It also crashes a lot.

I have over 1,000 clients I deal with and Maximizer allows me to organize them my state, alphabetically, time zone... many different sorting options.

Maximizer review by User

"Overall good experience, simple to use."

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use for new users. Provides lots of functionality for business purposes. I also like that it is integrated with Microsoft office programs that are used frequently.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it is not compatible with all web browsers. The only one it works perfectly on is internet explorer (which is a dinosaur). Some of the terminology is not straight forward "ex. Hotlist - new users would ask what is this...). Also adding new contacts to your contact list is somewhat confusing...too many options.

Using maximizer crm to organize/schedule tasks with work team. Viewing client list/profile and using this as a database.

Maximizer review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Use Maximizer everyday and couldn't imagine working without it."

What do you like best?

All client contact and information is in one place and easily accesable. Actions plans can be setup for regular tasks. E-mail templates make regular client contact easy. I can add UDF's to keep track of, and sort any information I choose.

What do you dislike?

Program used to be directly linked to my office phone so it would dial the client or prompt me to log the call when I answered a call. With Maximizer Live I no longer have those features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with Maximizer Live (the web based version), it costs more but well worth it from a time savings point of view (no updates to worry about installing) and data is security stored off site.

Regular KYC updating. Providing client contact proof for audit purposes. Able to manage client rlationships better since up to date accurate information is always close at hand.

Maximizer review by Aroop V.
Aroop V.

"CRM for sammll to medium firms"

What do you like best?

Outlook Integration, apart from the standard integration, I have created a custom integration where by when an enquiry comes to the company email, the script searches Maximizer and retrieve the details based on email and phone, also allows to add the details and update the details. The database/view structure and the user defined fields are well designed by Maximizer

What do you dislike?

In Address book you cant search for fields in other modules like opportunities. This is one major disadvantage of Maximizer. also when you open opportunities, it tries to load all current opportunities without any discretion. Entering data is more difficult comparing desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, ease of use excellent customer support

CRM, Simple and easy to use, sructured and securitised

Maximizer review by Justin J.
Justin J.

"Basic CRM functionality that lacks beneficial integrations"

What do you like best?

Maximizer CRM provides a basic level CRM for small businesses. It handles large search queries fairly well, but depending on volume may need some performance optimizations on the backend.

What do you dislike?

Maximizer CRM does not provide integrations of many major third-party platforms. Without these integrations, it is very difficult to sync back to the CRM. Many alternatives provide better integration. Among the integrations missing include, HubSpot, Lead Forensics, Google Analytics, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many other options when considering a CRM. Be sure to select a CRM that will not only fill the CRM function in your organization but also one that will integrate with the other platforms that your Sales and Marketing Teams need.

CRM functionality and lead/contact database

Maximizer review by User

"Maximizer can be helpful when utilized properly"

What do you like best?

Maximizer has many features that, if integrated together, can be very beneficial to a business. It helps you keep track of anything you need in an organized fashion. The best thing I think about maximizer is the ability to search mass groups of contacts/households by a specific key field with any information you input.

What do you dislike?

There is often a large amount going on and a seemingly simple task can be made difficult by the complexity and amount of work required for it. I've also found that when I go to the "live chat" for help, there is "no representative available" almost every time, which gets quite frusterating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch if you use a CRM heavily, Maximizer is very helpful.

The biggest problem that Maximizer has solved is consolidating all information to one place, as there's very few things that can't be effectively stored in Maximizer

Maximizer review by User

"Maximizer for client contact and tracking meetings"

What do you like best?

I like that clients can be householded, that emails are easy to save from outlook and that I can send mass emails to all clients. I also like there is an ap, though I'm still working on the rest of the team to implement it

What do you dislike?

I find there are a lot of mandatory fields and sometimes they don't make sense for our team. There are a lot of things we don't use to be honest, but the things we do work well for us.

It's time saving, especially in sending mass emails or printing labels....we don't have a program in our office that does that.

Maximizer review by Connor R.
Connor R.

"Essentail to day to day life as an Asvisor in 2018"

What do you like best?

The ease of inputting notes and uploading files makes it extremely convenient to keep a rich thorough history on my clients

What do you dislike?

The version I use is a little outdated, so the system is not as intuitive as other products available. An upgrade in version could solve that, however.

Solving compliance issue sis number 1. Rigorous note-taking is essential in today's environment and maximizer makes storing my notes extremely easy/

Maximizer review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A functional CRM that is a viable alternative to more popular options"

What do you like best?

It offers all of the main components of a functional CRM. Has been around for a long time.

What do you dislike?

Not as user-friendly as other CRMs in the market currently. Lacks lead scoring mechanism that allows you to qualify leads as they go through the lifecycle funnel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your needs as a business, and conduct a thorough evaluation on how Maximizer fares in relation to these needs. Have a look at key competitors in this space. Integrations with other tools (e.g. marketing tools, email), may be expensive.

Need a central repository of customers (contacts and companies) and leads. Allows us to track the progress of active opportunities. Allows us to track support tickets and their status.

Maximizer review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Maximizer in Higher Education"

What do you like best?

Maximizer's user interface is smooth and responsive, staff require little training to used the system after initial set up. The platform can easily be set up to accommodate different teams requirements.

What do you dislike?

Not particular keen on the update mechanism, although the platform does receive two updates yearly and these are optional. You can stay on the same version but I do tend to like the new!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you understand your business processes and how a CRM can help solve them. Having a good understanding of the type of data you are putting in and the sort of reports you want out will help alot.

Management and tracking of student interactions with the disability team in a higher education content. The platform helps us deliver support as part of our legal requirement under the equality act.

Maximizer review by User

"Daily utilization of Maximizer's tools."

What do you like best?

I like that Maximizer auto populates the search bar when I start typing in the name of a customer. When looking up accounts it is helpful how quickly I can access information, especially compared to quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to look at the notes I have for accounts. Especially when I have multiple accounts for one customer because they are located in many different cities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take part in the phone tutorial, the instructor was very helpful.

Maximizer helps me to keep detailed information on thousands of clients, while allowing me to keep a record of my interactions with them.

Maximizer review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"An intuitive and easy to use CRM system"

What do you like best?

I have been using Maximizer for a few years and I like the simplicity and intuitive web based user interface along with Outlook email integration, and the fact that it ls easy to setup and administer and customize user defined fields as you please.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, but would be nice to add a few more features like for example an items catalogue that would go hand in hand with the excellent projects and opportunity sales pipeline system that it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and simple to administrate. Everybody can learn how to customize the system to fit most common needs in SME company size. And the Maximizer team in the UK has proven to give good support whenever a question arised during implementation phase.

I only work with B2B sales, both via distributor network and direct accounts. I sell customized product solutions rather than standard catalogue items, so by adding a few customized fields I am able to track and monitor key details of the many technical product solutions that we develop. And Maximizer helps us with transparancy so we can utilize synergy effects accross our sales territories all over Europe.

Maximizer review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Martec's Use of Maximizer"

What do you like best?

We like the integrated nature of the whole system. We run a retail consulting and training practice and Maximizer is integrated into many aspects of the way we run and market our company, ranging from maintaining our marketing database, selling database services to our clients, managing the collection of customer outstanding invoices, etc.

What do you dislike?

The web version of Maximizer can only be used when you have an Internet connection. We can use Microsoft email even when not connected to the Internet and it would be very helpful to be able to look up addresses and phone numbers when you can't get an Internet connection or a decent phone signal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. But analyse your business processes carefully and figure out all the ways Maximizer can make less labour intensive, smarter or just more feasible. We have done all three. From time to time we have considered others but have never found anything worth the effort to switch over to.

Plan your implementation carefully and resource it properly. Also don't rush it. It's a big change for your staff to make the conversion so do it in easy steps.

We maintain the marketing database for our business with 62,000 people in the database across retail companies in all the Continents except the Artic and Antarctic.

We sell our data to other companies so Maximizer effectively allows us to get a free database to drive our business.

We monitor the progress of our database building and maintenance efforts using Maximizer dashboards.

We track overdue invoices using the customer case management facilities in Maximizer.

We carry out market sizing studies for clients analysing the companies in our database and their revenues, number of stores, transaction web sites, etc.

We apply a rigorous set of data coding standards to our database to make sure it serves all our use cases as well as possible. See this link for details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLXZW6ZHGeE.

Using data driven marketing we have reduced our marketing budget to a quarter of what we used to spend before Maximizer.

Maximizer review by Giles B.
Giles B.

"Where we are now"

What do you like best?

As a growing business we have had an incredible increase in footfall and the level of enquiries has forced us to develop a more efficient way of operating. Maximiser enables us to plan efficiently, notify customers of our success and

What do you dislike?

My personal frustration is that the portal offers so much I cant keep up. We need time to really learn exactly the entire scale of just what maximiser can do for us. we are looking to roll this out across our whole team so that everyone knows where everything is and make it part of our induction manual.what

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! you won't look back. we are progressing as a business through the support maximiser gives.

Information management, tender support to name a couple, what have we realised, I think the fact that we can do more, much more and this is an important tool to support that.

Maximizer review by Administrator

"Reliable & straight forward CRM program"

What do you like best?

- customer service

- personalized key fields

- Easy word, outlook, and other integrations

- filing is easy

- you can track calls

- assigns tasks to people in your group

What do you dislike?

- archiving

- grouping

- sometimes the page doesn't load and takes a very long time

Recommendations to others considering the product

archiving needs to be improved..

- by personalizing the default key fields keeping client info organized and classified is done. Making updates quick and easy

- By adding categories to files, notes and emails gathering information are made quick and easy!

- Tasks delegation of projects easy great with the to do featurs

Maximizer review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Good product"

What do you like best?

Flows well, easy to bring up clients as it populates when you start typing their name, scheduling to-do's it great for not clogging up my outlook calendar. Nice that the rest of my team can see each others notes

What do you dislike?

I wish householding was a little easier and separate but together with notes

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it works well for a team needing to be ab;le to help each other out. Would definitely recommend it.

Helps us keep on the same page as a team. Other platforms are difficult for us to see each others notes.

Maximizer review by Cameron G.
Cameron G.

"Maximizer, my constant business friend for more than 20 years."

What do you like best?

Maximizer has been constantly evolving and improving over the many years I've been using it but still manages to keep to keep it's core consistencies that makes it such a great system to use. We have embraced many different versions using various types of technology and it has just got better and better. For me using the 'hotlist' is the core of my system and certainly my favourite working feature by far.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike in any significant way, just the odd items during use could be slightly smoother but only talking about saving one extra click here and there, nothing significant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many Maximizer users out there and many reviews of Maximizer to point you in the right direction for your needs. Maximizer is certainly flexible and easy to use, it should suit you too and if certainly worth your time to try.

We are a small company but our people are spread quite far apart at times, having instant accessibility to our client database, company calendar, hotlists etc. from anywhere in the world is amazing. With Maximizer as our central storage and reference facility the company runs with added efficiency and power.

Maximizer review by Administrator

"User friendly and jam-packed with useful features"

What do you like best?

Customizable views. I can quickly see what information I need to see, not what some company has decided that I will see. Also, Maximizer webinars are well-done in providing the information I need to know.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to mass-select Hotlist items for completion. I've got a few hundred irrelevant entries in my Hotlist that I have to delete individually because I have to click on an answer after marking each one done. My Hotlist task is overrun because of previous user's entries that didn't get completed and I set Max to carry over tasks if they aren't marked as "done". I don't have time to clean it up so it makes Hotlist pretty useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One-stop shopping for your admin and client management software.

We've realised faster customer responsiveness, which means happier clients, and more business!

Maximizer review by Danielle D.
Danielle D.

"Maximizer- A super smart and sales savvy tool!"

What do you like best?

I love Maximizer's capabilities for tracking data. It is so handy to be able to click a button and view the historical data that you desire.

What do you dislike?

I find maximizer time consuming. I find that though the information is useful, it can take up a lot of my day entering it in.

Business problems solved have been things like double dipping. I can easily see if someone else in my company has contacted the same client, preventing me from contacting them twice in a row. It saves us from looking disorganized to the client.

Maximizer review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Almost a good option to manage your leads"

What do you like best?

the look is friendly, logic to use. at some point is friendly. I love the fact we can send multiple emails to different leads, that should be also applied to the "to do" tasks.

What do you dislike?

there are many features that are not available and very useful that could save a lot of time. Like we don't have a queue list where all the leads assign to work with could appear and we can close the activity once we have contacted them. Another is that if we create a favorite list why it can not be self updated, it doesn't matter to make a favorite list if I have to search every day just to update.

is a good tool to manage leads and follow up with them. is visually friendly and is almost great.

Maximizer review by Greg P.
Greg P.

"I have been using maximizer for over 20 years and every update is an improvement."

What do you like best?

It is so simplistic! Even using features that are new to me, I can easily navigate through them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I enter a contact and it does not show. I re-enter the contact and see I now have 2 entries. Minor problem, occurs very infrequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer more hours of support

I am a 20 year user when you include the other companies I have worked for. This CRM is an absolute beast. I maintain a database of over 1000 companies with multiple contacts per company. This CRM allows me to manage the herd. Benefits: uber efficiency!

Maximizer review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"Reliable Data base"

What do you like best?

The best part is the customizable set up of Maximizer and the ability to edit your own account accordingly to your business. Great options as well for organizing different types of data.

What do you dislike?

I would say Maximizer could work on making their platform more user-friendly. The hardest part is to customize the platform (i.e. most time consuming)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to use to organize your client information and to produce business reports

The ability to store all client correspondence from emails, notes and other files. Great reference base to use when preparing for client meetings

Maximizer review by Administrator

"Very customizable, Maximizer helps contain all the client information we need in one place."

What do you like best?

Customizing the various fields to fit our needs and how we label or identify information is essential to ideal record keeping and accessibility to this information.

What do you dislike?

The Activities have a character limit of 255 which sometimes makes it difficult to enter all pertinent information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you spend time in the conversion stages so that you are aware of what information will be converted properly and what won't.

All information in one place and easy to access/find. Saves a lot of time and ensures nothing falls through the cracks.

Maximizer review by Sherri O.
Sherri O.

"Maximizer - The Heart of Our "Client Experience""

What do you like best?

Maximizer provides a centralized place where I can store, organize and access all the many and essential pieces related to running my business. And, I've used many CRMs over the past 20 years and for the last few have used Maximizer Live because it allows me to fully integrate so many aspects. It allows me to track my deliverables (past-present-future) with meticulous detail meaning I am delivering the exceptional service I know my clients deserve and expect. Even better, several of my clients need a CRM to run their Financial Advisory Practices and when they are searching for CRM options, I enthusiastically endorse Maximizer. My familiarity with it allows me to help them understand how to fully integrate it with their business -- which is a huge value add. Quite honestly, I'm not sure how anyone runs a business without it!

What do you dislike?

For first time users, I think it can be overwhelming. Adopting a new CRM is a significant undertaking at the best of times, but because Maximizer is so robust and has many capabilities, I think they may get lost in the sea of options. It's important to start with the very basics to get it operational and then move onto integrating some of the more advanced features incrementally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are clear on what is involved in data transfer - what can be ported over and what is the best method to do so. Be prepared to do data clean up before you can fully begin implementing to make sure you are all set to go!

Managing our "Client Experience" is of key importance to our branding because we don't engage in any forms of External Marketing - we are strictly word of mouth. This means we have to deliver superior service to create raving fans who share us with others - this can only be done by carefully logging and tracking past, present and future triggers and information in Maximizer. It really ensures that we deliver this consistently and that nothing falls through the cracks. The benefits we've realized from this is that we do enjoy a steady stream of introductions, which means we can carefully determine the people we can work the best with.

Maximizer review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Maximizer for front office - retail"

What do you like best?

Ability to save your emails from outlook directly into this and search for old ones. Ability to input client contact information, accountant/ lawyer and family information on client profile.

Setup and track meeting schedules.

Task list for weekly meetings is helpful to see what everyone is working on.

What do you dislike?

That there is no way to track changes and compare differences from dataphile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great place to store your data and client information for business continuity.

Ability to house a variety of contact information for the client and retrieval of emails for business continuity.

Maximizer review by Patrick D.
Patrick D.

"Keeping track"

What do you like best?

I am able to document all my interactions with shareholders and potential shareholder by using the hotlist

What do you dislike?

there have been some glitches - some of my meetings in outlook (which is synced with Maximizer) were lost. Also support could be more prompt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good way to track shareholders

keeping track with the hundreds of shareholders, potential shareholders, bankers and analysts. It is useful that I can keep notes on all my interactions (phone, email, meetings etc) in one place and that I can see if my co-workers are taking to them.

Maximizer review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"A way to work more efficiently "

What do you like best?

The ability to find information by myself as opposed to relying on the boss to have to find it and get back to me.

What do you dislike?

When a case is created and put into my case file, the documents aren’t there. I need to search by job address and find the case that way to be able to see and access the necessary info.

It frees up more time for office to be able to do other things and allow site guys to access quick info

Maximizer review by Brad L.
Brad L.

"Long Time User"

What do you like best?

Functional, customizable to my business, and has great support

What do you dislike?

I really miss the LinkedIn integration. It creates so many extra steps for us. Would be nice if it could integrate with Sage Accounting as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximizer is great to work with. I would recommend interviewing your local Maximizer support team too. That relationship may be critical some day. Also, when you are ready to implement, make sure your data is as clean as possible.

Service case tracker, sales management tools, and consolidation of customer data in one place.

Maximizer review by Jared T.
Jared T.

"Excellent way to manage pipeline"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed how easy it was to seamlessly transfer files from Microsoft Office and easily integrate them within CRM. It made my job much easier than it had been previously!

What do you dislike?

There is a slight learning curve to using a new CRM, but that is to be expected.

I am able to easily track and maintain my clientele based on their needs, manage their personal information, and keep up-to-date on any problems they are currently having or have had in the past.

Maximizer review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Review for sales"

What do you like best?

I can pull up a customers history on the spot.Works great when I am working a show.

What do you dislike?

I can’t do a search by county and when entering in a new customer the contact defaults as an existing one

Gives me a schedule and helps keep me organized

"From a one year user"

What do you like best?

Maximizer is a great CRM tool for our business. Easy to navigate, ability to create and customize fields. Reporting is good. Keeps track of a lot of our data within a centralized program. Ability to create tasks, and plans, with reminders and tracking tools.

What do you dislike?

Character limits within certain fields - need to expand so more detail can be added (ie. activities /tasks). Need to refresh when adding new info. Should be able to set one default font size

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Maximizer CRM to others - a great tool and addition to our business.

Ability to keep track of client activities in a centralized location. Reduces the need for multiple folders / documents with information kept in too many other areas.

Maximizer review by jp l.
jp l.

"trying to sift through a giant jungle"

What do you like best?

easy to save/track emails, lots of ability to add in user defined fields, overall the structure is good

What do you dislike?

very difficult to store info in an organized and easily searchable format

helping stay compliant. notes are there if you can find them

Maximizer review by Bill R.
Bill R.

"Not suited for our purposes"

What do you like best?

Customer support was great. There was a lot of handholding throughout the entire setup process and customer support was very responsive.

What do you dislike?

System did not meet our needs. We were looking for something similar to a tech support setup, with tickets being able to pass easily from hand to hand. Found it near impossible for multiple users to make use of it in this configuration.

We did not solve the problem. We ended up migrating to another CRM product

Maximizer review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

The ease of implementing Maximizer CRM into the sales/marketing department. The CRM works very well for our small company and makes reporting a breeze. Also have a great customer service team.

What do you dislike?

Since the last upgrade we seem to be running slower most days of the week & there are several glitches (usually irons itself out if you go in and out of the lead a couple of times). Would be great if we could customize the built in fields as we do the user defined fields.

Ability to see sales that are going stagnant/not moving. Can keep customers in a streamlined setting. Ability to send email blasts out to entire database or by market type

Maximizer review by Rabiya S.
Rabiya S.

"I love how Maximizer is so easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can track my accounts and the other reps as well so we don't step on any toes and Maximizer makes it easy to add contacts right from Outlook, you can also save your email in Maximizer with one click.

What do you dislike?

Nothing from sales person view that I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you have a small or large group, very easy to use and great flexibility with Outlook and Word.

save time as you don't need to manually add contacts and list, easy to do hot list task lists, flexibility with Word and Outlook so you can maximize your time selling instead of doing paperwork.

Maximizer review by Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

"Easy to manage "

What do you like best?

everything can be done within one database instead of having multiple programs

What do you dislike?

works best in explore instead of chrome, most user work out of chrome and often forget to switch brewers.

documents and noting are sometimes duplicated because the page needs to be refreshed

Maximizer review by User in Financial Services

"Not responsive to change requests"

What do you like best?

The fact that all my clients and prospects are in a centralized, cloud based database.

What do you dislike?

We've been using your system now for about three years and we've asked for two changes to your system and we keep getting the run around regarding when these critical changes will be implemented on your system. It's very frustrating b/c it is a key aspect ANY well designed CRM platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. There are a lot of CRM platforms on the market.

Centralized data.

Maximizer review by Sarai W.
Sarai W.

"Good Tool for Growing Business"

What do you like best?

Maximizer is a tool that is very easy to use and offers great support

What do you dislike?

Maximizer is a tool that you could easily grow out of if looking for full ERP solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximizer is great for building and maintain your customer database. The ability to mark progress and status of opportunities, is better than other platforms.

Having a CRM allows us to manage contacts and details very easily. Allows for a smooth transition of information from one rep to another.

"Potential for more"

What do you like best?

I like the desktop interface, and the convenience of accessing the web interface as needed.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few features, although I'm not sure whether they are feasible or not:

- ability to convert individuals to contacts/assign individuals to companies

- assign a contact to multiple companies OR allow connected companies i.e. linking different offices from the same company in some form

We use Maximizer for our internal database and external database. This consistency is helpful.

Maximizer review by Megan  w.
Megan w.

"Excellent service "

What do you like best?

Immediate contact and follow with needs. Many different tools to complete training for different learning styles

What do you dislike?

Not super user friendly on phones. Even web version doesn’t work smooth.

Communication and client service. Ease of use between advisors and admin rolls

Maximizer review by ammar f.
ammar f.

"good platform and idea but could still be a bit more user friendly"

What do you like best?

contact list module, hotlist module, calendar, action plan

What do you dislike?

creating dashboards is a pain where you first have to create a search. creating bottom views for contacts is a pain. creating searches and saving them is a pain. having no recurring tasks is a pain

Recommendations to others considering the product

cheaper than most CRMs and can really be exploited by those not on any CRM

organizing tasks between members and everyone easily being able to see contact and additional info on any client

Maximizer review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Hard to decipher what to do but once you understand it’s easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of finding clients contact information

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is long

Would be much better if it was more user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

great database for the whole enterprise

Saving all client info in one place is great

Maximizer review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Why I like Maximizer and have been using it for 25 years"

What do you like best?

The support, ease of use.The cloud based CRM live eliminated all the software installations issues of the past and works well from about any computer.

What do you dislike?

Needs to improve on report writing options and wish it was more compatible with a MAC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the cost to some of the competition as SalesForce. Ease of learning how to use it.

Keeping track of multiple jobs that I work on at the same time.

Maximizer review by Lavinia R.
Lavinia R.

"easy to use, clear , i like the help buttons and the chat feature"

What do you like best?

i like that i can chat with someone live when i have a problem and most times it's very little wait to connect.

What do you dislike?

if i create an appointment and forget to link it, i can't see when it was created so i can cross reference the time it was created with my emails that i sent around that time

i like that i can email my clients from maximizer directly without going thru outlook

Maximizer review by Angela Z.
Angela Z.

"Couldn't live without it"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive, easy to use CRM program.

What do you dislike?

We have the downloaded version, and it can lag between operations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maximizer's sales team is very helpful in answering questions to ensure the software will meet your business needs. During the installation process, Maximizer's team is very professional and worked seamlessly with my IT person.

We use it to track our business. It keeps us on schedule and ensures all deadlines are met.

Maximizer review by User

"Maximizer Review - Online Version"

What do you like best?

It is a good system that seems to be able to handle whatever you need from a database.

What do you dislike?

We moved from the server version to online and I really miss the keyboard shortcuts. The online version seems really slow and laggy, though that could be our internet speed as well. I find it cumbersome and not that intuitive. They even still require Internet Explorer to use merged forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for something that is could based, but fast.

We manage all of our clients in Max. We keep the notes there, the contact information, booking schedules and calendar reminders. It is basically the business brain of this company.

Maximizer review by Kathy D.
Kathy D.

"Maximizer Review"

What do you like best?

Maximizer is very user friendly, takes minimal training to learn. We use the web portal and the phone app.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the Revenue doesn't allow for a negative figure. We may be using Maximizer a bit different from the usual, but with out the negative figure, we can't use any of the normal Maximizer reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been using Maximizer since 1998 - Our upgrade to 2016 R2 allowed alot more functionality.

Maximizer is user friendly and requires minimal training.

All of our reporting comes from Maximizer information. We are tracking trade show leads to quotes to sales. Site visits to inquiries to sales.

Maximizer review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Holistic software for your business needs"

What do you like best?

Maximizer is user friendly, with endless features to organize all of your everyday business needs. Allows us to input and access all client information for everyone in the office to see. Office-synced calendar.

What do you dislike?

Maximizer can be slow at times, and occasionally glitches causing thing such as duplicate calendar entries

Cloud-based storage for all client notes that everyone in the business can access; office-synced calendar; client information in one place

Maximizer review by Kelvin K.
Kelvin K.

"An industry leader in CRM Software"

What do you like best?

I like how Microsoft outlook in synched with Maximizer in regards to my emails and calendar. Also there are a wide variety of videos to help a person

What do you dislike?

It's a little overwhelming of all the features of the program, they can get lost and never learn to appreciate them.

gives me confidence knowing that client correspondence is easy to find. Peace of mind knowing where to find items

Maximizer review by Administrator in Semiconductors