Maxwell Health

Maxwell Health

Benefits, HR and Compliance without the headaches. Maxwell Health's system brings everything together for a happier, healthier, and more productive workforce

Work for Maxwell Health?

Learning about Maxwell Health?

Maxwell Health Reviews

Ask Maxwell Health a Question
Showing 38 Maxwell Health reviews
Maxwell Health review by <span>Trista B.</span>
Trista B.

Growing with Maxwell

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly Maxwell is for HR admins, brokers and employees. Adding, terming and changing employee info is a breeze for admins. Brokers have a lot of control when implementing a group for the first time and when setting up open enrollment. We don't have to wait for Maxwell to enter, add or edit information on our behalf. The guided screens for employees when they are shopping and submitting enrollment elections is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

If I have to name something I dislike, it would be forms. New hire forms are prompted for signature after an employee has "checked out" in Maxwell and they often do not click into the link to sign them. This creates a lot of follow up for admins and there is no tool for sending a mass email to employees with forms to sign. It has to be done one-by-one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Marketplace for voluntary benefits and financial products. Maxwell has some great integrations that HR admins love.

We are solving the issue of having the same quote as other brokers, but needing a service piece to help us stand out from the crowd. A free-to-clients online benefits admin system does that for us. We have won many BOR's, increased group participation and increased revenue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Maxwell Health
Maxwell Health review by <span>Craig S.</span>
Craig S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Maxwell tech is excellent but the people are way, way better

What do you like best?

Very easy to use with a massive amount of improvement since we started over 2 years ago. They are big enough to tackle the big stuff and small enough to truly care about their customers who are first and format the advisors who lever their platform to better serve clients. Veer Gidwany actually presented my renewal to me and always responds to anything I have ever sent.

Like any software or system that you don't use everyday there are always going to be questions, even on the basics. This is where Maxwell is by far the best SaaS I have ever used. Not just the best benefit admin platform, not just the best looking, not just the most intuitive shopping experience. My account executive Corey treats me like I am her only broker and I know I am her smallest. the Implementation Team is amazing and provides on the spot chat or lightning fast follow-up. When you get to a randomly assigned person you feel like you have had a relationship with them for your entire career. Ted and Laura on the Marketplace team bring great solutions and also do a great job of being the intermeidaries between the producer the the MP partner. As an old group rep from the 1990's I really appreciate what they bring to the table because any of the MP partners are quality carriers but what makes you choose one over the other (I love Guardian and especially with Benefit Center) is service which is primarily delivered by the MP team - at least for me.

In short, this is a very mature company that is as innovative as a start-up and as customer focussed as the best in any business segment.

What do you dislike?

We are a boutique firm, ok small, and this was a huge investment for us. It is still a major expense and we underutilize it (my fault) so that makes it even more apparent in the Liabilities line. That said, when i brought this up to Veer (CEO/Co-Founder) he made it much easier for me to afford to continue while not going against their own interests. A true win-win that had $$ at the core but mostly showed the essence of the Maxwell organization. Loyalty begets loyalty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new pricing structure should make it easier to start-up and if deployed with new MP products will have long -run costs mitigated greatly.

We use this for automation and starting to get better at leveraging for compliance management. The best way to have the platform pay for itself is to lever the marketplace offerings that allow you to bring new voluntary benefits to your clients. We have grow that side of our business and will be close to a breakeven in a few more groups. The biggest benefit is when I see that our SMB client base can take their HR team and have them work on projects that actually improve their business instead of pushing paper around.

What Benefits Administration solution do you use?

Maxwell Health review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

Healthcare made simple (for once!)

What do you like best?

Our company recently rolled out Maxwell Health as part of our open enrollment. It's AWESOME! I'm usually hesitant about anything related to healthcare since most of my experiences are soul crushing, but this came as a pleasant surprise. It's a simple, streamlined approach to benefit selection. The user experience is slick and the interface is leaps and bounds ahead of competition. As someone who's a little gun shy of anything related to healthcare, I'd highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

I don't love that you add benefits to your "cart"...I understand why this is used since the parallel in e-commerce is relatable, but it feel a little odd to "check out" with your healthcare benefits. Aside from that I don't have any other complaints! It's a great product that accomplishes the goal of making healthcare approachable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an

Maxwell Health streamlines benefit selection and management. It makes the process simple and approachable!

Maxwell Health review by <span>Alicia B.</span>
Alicia B.

Ease & Efficiency At Its Best

What do you like best?

The customer service and dedication provided by the Maxwell Health team. The relationship I have been able to build with our Maxwell team has been unlike any other company I have worked with. They truly care about your success as an agency and the success of your clients using Maxwell Health.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything I would say I dislike- some functionality I am looking forward to coming out like having more control over what you want in a report and the HR Admins getting more control over their open enrollment setup.

Not having to wait for a census for our groups on Maxwell Health have been significant at open enrollment time. Our internal Account Managers now are able to access benefit information easily rather than looking through our internal folders or contact the carrier.

At open enrollment, not having to spend hours to put together packets of information to drag out to a meeting as well as having access to the Maxwell Marketplace where we can now expand the benefit offerings for our groups.

Maxwell Health review by Administrator
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

More complicated than expected.

What do you like best?

I like the portal and find that easy to navigate. I especially like the dashboard area with the pie charts/graphs showing employees' status. This is helpful to find those employees who haven't started, haven't logged in, or have completed their open enrollment.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the EDI feeds with our benefit vendors. I keep finding more issues that arise and problems in how things are being processed, as the year goes on. EDI feeds were supposed to make things better as an administrator, but in reality it makes things more confusing.

Paperless open enrollment with the use of BeneClick!. Using the system I find there is less double entry among benefit vendors when enrolling a new hire; however, there are also more issues with this way as well.

Maxwell Health review by <span>Christina H.</span>
Christina H.

HR Specialist

What do you like best?

I like that I have direct access to employees current and past benefit elections, and that I can direct employees to their own personal pages should they have questions about their current or past elections. It is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that changes to employee benefits are not directly communicated to our payroll department, but I have been told that is something in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful for changes in an employee's healthcare to be automatically communicated to our payroll department - especially after open enrollment window closes.

We just hosted our first online open enrollment and it went so well! Nearly everyone had their elections submitted on time, and it was so nice not having to worry with paper!

Learn more about Maxwell Health

Maxwell Health Videos

Learning about Maxwell Health?

* We monitor all Maxwell Health reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.