McAfee Security Services

3.8

Armed with the latest tools, strategies, and knowledge to address your global security needs, our comprehensive services include everything from incident response and security risk assessments to comprehensive, customized deployments and training. We offer a full range of services that span the entire McAfee portfolio of solutions and ensure you get heightened visibility into your overall security posture.

Work for McAfee Security Services?

Learning about McAfee Security Services?

McAfee Security Services Reviews

Showing 6 McAfee Security Services reviews
McAfee Security Services review by Viviana P.
Viviana P.

"Highly recommended, excellent antivirus"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent product, it is installed on my cell phone and it is a well-functioning one, it makes copies of the files and stores them securely, it protects my cell phone online and offline.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have problems, only that the scans may take a while, the rest is an excellent product to keep your computer free of viruses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is useful to ensure the safety of the equipment

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about McAfee Security Services
McAfee Security Services review by Zain S.
Zain S.

"More then secure enough for daily operations"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed working with their friendly UI and prompt service response when I had a question or concern.

What do you dislike?

Finding the features or services you need to access can be cumbersome especially when you have to dig through a myriad of settings to find something very simple this was not exactly very convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes they are good to work with one of the better security service providers out there. They have my recommendation.

What Vulnerability Assessment Services solution do you use?

McAfee Security Services review by Diosibel M.
Diosibel M.

"Best security for every computer"

What do you like best?

It is an easy-to-use antivirus, and it provides the necessary security for my computer, it is excellent for detecting the existing virus on the Internet and keeping my computer safe.

What do you dislike?

I have no problems, I like it gives me the security I need

McAfee Security Services review by Bradley S.
Bradley S.

"Excellent protection for any computer!"

What do you like best?

The software offers a wide array of security features, especially for those using it for proprietary business protection.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software slows down the computer while doing a scan. Schedule scans to be performed during low utilization periods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to find the package ideal for your situation. Don't overspend on overabundant features.

McAfee Security Services review by Marziya H.
Marziya H.

"Adequate protection "

What do you like best?

I have not had any problems so far with this program in terms of viruses or security breach.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the software won't send reminders that it needs to do a sweep.

McAfee Security Services review by G2 Crowd User in Machinery
G2 Crowd User in Machinery

"McAfee Security Review"

What do you like best?

The reports generated after the scheduled scans were helpful and it was good to have these provided routinely.

What do you dislike?

The software did not protect against all malware. Additional security protection was required to remove a threat not detected by McAfee.

Learning about McAfee Security Services?

* We monitor all McAfee Security Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.