McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange

4.0

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange optimizes threat detection and response by closing the gap from malware encounter to containment from days, weeks, and months down to milliseconds.

Work for McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange?

Learning about McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange?

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Reviews

Showing 39 McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange reviews

"Excellent Antivirus Software"

What do you like best?

The basic service is free and the upgraded version is very good and provides a comprehensive protection for the computer and online browsing. It's always updated and it helped me several times to avoid downloading contaminated contents! The Antivirus has an user friendly interface and provides several protection modes. It also has an excellent free browser extension which protects the user from scam websites and suspicious download contents. McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange complete package along with the add-on items provides a comprehensive protection to the computer and provides an enjoyable web browsing experience.

What do you dislike?

I really didn't find anything negative about using this software! I was totally satisfied with the service and it helped to use and download software with a peace of mind!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange for receiving an updated and comprehensive protection for your system with an affordable price!

I use the software to browse online websites and download my favorite contents with a peace of mind! With McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange I can exchange information with my clients in a safe way!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange
McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by jose eduardo g.
jose eduardo g.

"Detecta un tiempo en tu malware con McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange"

What do you like best?

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange is one of the best software programs, at your disposal, at your capacity, in turn, to respond in an adaptive manner in which it is responsible for searching unknown files for secure protection of your computer. In addition, it completely converts the information of operations in real time that favors it in terms of workflow. On the other hand, not only is it fast but it also detects the threats continuously and sends continuous alerts not only of malicious viruses but also where they have been found effectively. Last but not least, it improves the protection of endpoints that its interface allows through the firewall.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about McAfee TIE is that being a highly automated and highly effective version is not compatible with some operating systems, that is, it could not be applied to a computer that does not meet the pre-established requirements for downloading in windows or mac .

Recommendations to others considering the product

with McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange it guarantees you the effective solution to eliminate malware viruses and close the end points of your system, it facilitates the automation of workflows and is completely easy to use. I recommend it 100%

More than problems I have solved computer and network security solutions, it accommodates the workflow in a meaningful way because you do not have to take care of anything but constantly be scanning and improving the endpoints. It helps you save a part of operational expenses in security and computer management. Its platform is indicated for the detection of malware and powerful viruses such as trojans or infected worms.

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"McAfee System effective on a variety of applications "

What do you like best?

I have used the McAfee system on both a professional workplace environment, individual stations as well as for my personal use on my home laptop I have in previous professional applications experienced other products of this type but have not seen any that match the frequency of review nor that provide the user friendly ability to quickly review, spot check nor request updates as offered by McAfee.

What do you dislike?

over 4-5 years of experience with this products ii have not had reason to find fault, experience difficulties or found any reason to criticize this product. With a previous system that i am familiar with, computer use/interaction was delayed during system check and/or cleaning. that has not been the case experienced with the McAfee system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a user my concern is effectiveness of product, consistency and reliability and ease of use when necessary. i have never experienced any case where the McAfee system has failed to surpass and the meet standards required of such as system.

The McAfee LiveSafe application provides ongoing threat assessments, notifications of issues as well as periodic reassurances that assessments have been run and confirmation that there have been no issues found or the occasional notification that steps have been taken as necessary to upgrade or protect our system, The benefits i have personally experienced are the assurance that the system continually monitoring our systems and evaluating system security considerations. Additionally we have on occasion received notification that sites that were attempting to be accessed by members had failed to meet the strict standards established and potentially were assessed as posing a potential threat to our system integrity. .

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by S S.
S S.

"Zero Day Prevention"

What do you like best?

Sandboxing, Which is the main feature, which helps us to identify the file origins which is unknown in GTI also. Hence we can have information on all the files we are having, so that we will get clear picture on how we can control it.

What do you dislike?

Integration Part of the product, to make the product up and running we need to integrate many products then only it will give you clear output

Recommendations to others considering the product

They can go ahead and use this product, if they want to prevent their systems from unknown threats and file types

In the present day scenario, we need to be more advanced in tacking the threats, vulnerabilities etc. Siganture based definitions or prevention is out of fashion. To prevent our network from getting attacked from Zero day or signature less attacks, we went in for Advanced Threat Defense solution.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"Very secure software"

What do you like best?

I liked that the software really did allow me to feel safe with my work, being that it was a ton of different confidential information and documents. I never had any breaches or client complaints.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that when there is any updates that there is tons of pop-ups and at times the software will not allow you to close it. This would interfere with my projects that I need to work on at that certain time. I would notice that the pop-ups would occur at the very beginning of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very much so.

Overall when I used it, it allowed our clients to feel safe and trusted. In continuation, that would allow us to gain my clients which increased our business.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"Gives a lot of notifications, Not quite sure what it's doing"

What do you like best?

It is nice to have some form of software helping to evade threats, and for that purpose, McAfee is something that gives that peace of mind. It essentially performs its function as a software, and provides some blanket protection to our organization.

What do you dislike?

McAfee seems to act as a borderline spam application when requesting an update. The frequent notifications are a disincentive to downloading the software. The software alerts in this regard far more often than necessary, and it provides fodder for discussions of "Should we even be using this software anymore, or should we switch to something else that will be more agreeable for our employees." And ultimately, based on the variety of applications available, was a route that ended up being taken.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Discuss the notification situation with customer service prior to downloading to see if there is anything to do to temper this response prior to having to deal with it on individual computers.

Obviously, there are some employees who may not recognize the danger in the websites, links, or downloads that they access on their computer. Threat Intelligence software is installed in the hopes to ensure that one of these employees does not download a virus that would harm the entire system. Therefore, something holistic and smart is required in order to address those problems. McAfee is a well-regarded name in the industry, and to a certain extent performed this duty. We rarely saw any problems with the software. However, the notifications on the individual computers eventually became too much to overcome. Yet, in terms of benefits, the software did complete the function we had hoped. There were just too many attractive alternatives to continue.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"Enjoy the peace of mind it gives us!!! "

What do you like best?

You can get the basic services for free and the added protection they offer is worth EVERY penny.

What do you dislike?

Certain browsing features are blocked with some of their applications and it can be a bit tricky to disable them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cyber attacks are real and companies who can't afford to lose valuable data should consider this platform. There are other companies out there, but this company has teh best reviews and I agree with them!

Implementation and operational costs are reduced by connecting together McAfee and non-McAfee security solutions to operationalize your threat intelligence in real time.

"Best security service"

What do you like best?

The fact that McAfee provides Data Exchange Layer access to instantly share threat data across all connected solutions is very useful to me.

What do you dislike?

There are few system requirements that need to be followed in order to use this service. It is ok to install them but at certain times these pre requisites needs to be updated separately in order for the McAfee TIE to work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some other services such this provided by McAfee only and as per an individuals requirements I would suggest to choose the best one from the available ones.

My organization deals with some sensitive information that my client would need secure. So to detect any malwares or such harmful viruses to my data I generally use this service.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by VENKATA S.
VENKATA S.

"Macafee Threat"

What do you like best?

Using the platform, security teams can customize a threat intelligence solution from global data sources, such as McAfee’s own Global Threat Intelligence (GTI) and third-party feeds, with local threat intelligence sourced from real-time and historical event data coming from endpoints, gateways, and other security components

What do you dislike?

Outsiders who infiltrate the organization by taking over insider accounts, often through phishing or credential theft.

he 2018 Insider Threat Intelligence Report reveals how human threats put organizations at risk — and demonstrates why security teams need to rethink their approaches accordingly.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"Protection by sharing Threat intelligence across multiple vendors"

What do you like best?

Threat Intelligente Exchange (TIE) increase reputation information across network, endpoint products and third party products (using Data Exchange Layer DXL). The context provided for the threats makes taken quick decisions during triage security incidents.

What do you dislike?

Integration is hard/complicated and we required expert assistance to setup the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TIE speed up the triage of security incidents. It provides useful information about all the processes executed in the systems: hashes, names, sec certificates... It incorporated the McAfee reputation service (GTI) and increase the detection of unknown threats.

We can triage security incidents faster. TIE can be used t identify where a particular process/ hash has been executed. We can ban hashes or certificates in advance or identify and ban those hashes or security certificates that we know are malicious.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Kaleem K.
Kaleem K.

"Security without a worry"

What do you like best?

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange makes me feel safe. I don't have to worry about security issues while this software is running. Which makes my job a lot less stressful and more enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

When something happens there are a ton of pop-ups which can get annoying. This does interfere while working on something because it distracts you so much.

When the software is running I worry less about security issues and this makes me able to work smarter and better.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Beware"

What do you like best?

What I like best about McAfee, They don't spam you with the upgrades of new things being released. They always ask if you like to learn more about them versus trying to sell you software over and Over

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing I dislike it requirements to Download. I have an order computer and it will not be compatible until I upgrade software, and I don't want to do on this particular laptop

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a Sure Fit for Security Threats this is it!

I use it at work and At home preventing the unnecessary spam emails to Documents we receive from partners the software will block automatically if it is Dangerous to our systems

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Manuel Fernando S.
Manuel Fernando S.

"Mcafee"

What do you like best?

It is very complete. Has a lot of options. Lots of agents and other comlements to install

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to use. Sometimes it does not connect t server and you have to reinstall it. It does not Works good with VPNs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I ould make it easier to use. I will make it more intuitive.

I am solving differents threats that could breack into yur security system. Trying to keep safe from troyans, physing and other spyware.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fight against Cyber Threats "

What do you like best?

best antivirus to avoid unexpected threats from unauthorised malwares

you can secure data and avoid breach

What do you dislike?

sometimes it annoys continues notifications /updates and runs the system slow during update

Recommendations to others considering the product

precaution is always better than prevention

Total protection for work laptops and Pc

since we keep confidential data of customers we are responsible any threats found in the system so its a prevention against data breach

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Alexis S.
Alexis S.

"Very easy to manage"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to figure out even if you don’t know anything about these types of systems.

What do you dislike?

The price of the software that can actually get much cheaper through other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give yourself time to learn the system and it’ll become easy to use

While advertising on the internet, it blocks the malware from my computer system. I’ve realized that it makes my life easier.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Gloria B.
Gloria B.

"Use this for work computer"

What do you like best?

Does the job. I use this product on my work computer. My work laptop hold sensitive, personal information that I would not want to get hacked.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing.it does the job and my laptop has been virus and malware free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont keep the program running on laptop at all times. This can slow down laptop.

keeps malware off my laptop, so my laptop doesnt run slow.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"it is an excellent antivirus and encryption software"

What do you like best?

it is an excellent tool - it works not only as an antivirus, but also provides ability to encrypt data on a machine

What do you dislike?

sometimes the encryption and decryption takes long to accomplish. it takes a few minutes on win7 and up to 5 mins on win10

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great tool, but they do need to increase the speed at which it encrypts and decrypts data. in addition to the antivirus capability.

when it encrypts the data - it provides the ability to ensure that all data is secured against lost and harm

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Thomas G.
Thomas G.

"A Great Threat Intelligent"

What do you like best?

McAfee Threat Intelligence for Exchange gives you security without working for it. It helps you fight Cyber threats throughout the world.

What do you dislike?

It does help you fight Cyber threats but there could be false positives. Sometimes I see there could be now false positives then usual.

We have solve a problem for a solution that we can use to find what is a cyber threat and what is not.

"McAfee Threat Review"

What do you like best?

It does the job and keeps my computer safe. It's not in the way or constantly bugging me about updating it.

What do you dislike?

The other antivirus softwares I've tried out seem to not slow down my computer as much, so I don't like it as much as some other options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not perfect but is a solid option and is easy to use without being too obtrusive.

It keeps my information safe for anything business related I need to accomplish.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Ibra K.
Ibra K.

"Great antivirus"

What do you like best?

It has detailed reports of possible threats and has been managing to keep my computer safe for years now.

What do you dislike?

Constant updates. I understand they're improving but it can get abnoxious some times.

Currently being used as an antivirus.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Useful. What you would expect from an antivirus "

What do you like best?

It does what it's supposed to do. It protects the laptops at work which hold a lot of sensitive and personal information.

What do you dislike?

The set up was a bit hard in the beginning. But once it was connected it was easy to use. No problems so far. But it does take a while for encryption.

Helpful in detecting any threats to our system. We avoid any hacking potential threats to our software.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"McAfee review"

What do you like best?

Ease to set up and manage, no ignoring pop ups

What do you dislike?

Update frequency, but this is also a plus

In software, security is everything so keeping our computers secure is incredibly important

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Administrator

"McAfee TIE is very good to use"

What do you like best?

It will store the reputation of malware and it is usefull to protect our envirnment from unkown threat.

What do you dislike?

TIE have provided threat reputation and protect system from unkown threat. So i dont dislike TIE.

Antivirus depend on signatures so they are not capable to protect our systems from unkown threat. So TIE store the reputation of all malware and distribute to all end points. So it is very help full.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"Keeps our systems protected. "

What do you like best?

It is very quick to detect malware and alerts us right away so we can address the issue and get it fixed immediately. I also like its automatic blockage so we can deploy and develop worry free.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has a couple of bugs in which case it is overprotective and will detect malware in our own software, but that's a good precaution.

We protect our systems with McAfee.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Yuna N.
Yuna N.

"IT Software"

What do you like best?

Hacking or any cyber crime related issues are a concern.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike thus far. Perhaps, I haven't used all features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I haven't encountered any business problem that McAfee would have any relevance on.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"In a World of trouble, you need to have this product"

What do you like best?

this will work for most people/companies that are growing and learning and don't have sophisticated experience or understand all of the lingo that is thrown around by IT professionals.

What do you dislike?

Masive drain on your computing system when it si running constantly. very hard on the laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must for companies in a nasty IT world

constant inundation with more sophisticated email that are phishing, virus filled, etc

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"Great Hands on Experience "

What do you like best?

They worked hands on with us during a serious security breach. The customer service was advanced, helpful and reliable.

What do you dislike?

The program itself took a while to catch up on our data breach but when it was noticed McAfee was able to neutralize the leak and allow for us to contain our data

Preventing data breaches of employee information

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I have used Mcafee at work and at home and I have never seen any other products of this type that are as efficient or easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a clear reason not to like this product except maybe a lagging issue.

Stopping threats to my system.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"Decent antivirus for IT companies"

What do you like best?

It's very light and it does not create any load on processor while scanning on background.

What do you dislike?

GUI could be better like other antivirus software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to work on GUI.

Cost is decent so it helps in budgeting plus it doesn't slow the system.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Overall good"

What do you like best?

Really good protection and good product design. Could use better home administration

What do you dislike?

Most of the time, customer service is answered outside of US and it is very frustrating in communication

Overall, you get what you purchased. I am more aware of anything threatening my database

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"this is the best security software around."

What do you like best?

this is the best security software around.

What do you dislike?

this is the best security software around but the only thing is that this should be more cost effective

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good tool to secure your systems.

this is the best security software around and catches all the possible malwares

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"McAfee review"

What do you like best?

A lot of this is sold via 3rd party so I like that implementation is pretty quick

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of features that are too complex to fully understand at my level

The overall security is a great benefit

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User in Higher Education

"Full protection with simple installation"

What do you like best?

What I like best is, as a anti-malware, it provides good protection to our enterprise work environment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the price can be little bit expensive.

Good protection to our work station and peace of mind. A detailed report of the threats.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange"

What do you like best?

Issues related to threats & all over the internet is more useful.

What do you dislike?

While during the scanning its takes system slow due to over performance on RAM

any kind of securit threats & all over the network it will be helpful.

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User

"Catch all of incoming threats"

What do you like best?

I love that the application learns from threat encounters

What do you dislike?

I dislike the data that it returns, I wish it could give more

Threat alert system. Some benefits are how well it detects incoming threats

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Not very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

McAfee seems to attract viruses to my laptop

What do you dislike?

McAfee is semi-incompatible with other cybersecurity softwares

McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange is used to fight virtual threats and ensure cybersecurity

"Best antivirus"

What do you like best?

This is the best antivirus I have every used since 10 years.

What do you dislike?

It is little slow and sometimes takes more memory and cpu usage

Protecting data

"Safety"

What do you like best?

It identifies threats immediately when it is there

What do you dislike?

It takes time to start up the system gets delayed

Junk and spam links are blocked

"McAfee"

What do you like best?

A proven brand in the security cyberspace framework.

What do you dislike?

I’m satisfied with the overall experience.

Staying vigilant in the IoT environment.

Learning about McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange?

* We monitor all McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.