Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

MDaemon Messaging Server

(3 reviews)

Email server software for Windows.

Work for MDaemon Messaging Server?

Learning about Mdaemon?

Categories

MDaemon Messaging Server Reviews

Ask Mdaemon a Question
Showing 3 Mdaemon reviews
Mdaemon review by Brandy R.
Brandy R.

"Mdaemon works well"

What do you like best?

MDaemon Messaging Server works well for our company. It is easy to use and access. We use the MDaemon webmail as our email provider. I like all of the features that are included like calendars, contacts, group contacts, folders, tasks, notes, and templates. Most of my emails are set up in templates and it helps make my job quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

The MDaemon Messaging Server has only shut down a few times since I have been using it, but I would sum that up to a bad internet connection, not MDaemon's fault. I don't have anything bad to so about MDaemon Messaging Server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using MDaemon Messaging Server as your email provider.

MDaemon Messaging Server provides my company and I a safe and secure way to contact our patients. Even my deleted emails are stored in the trash bin until I need them, and that helps tremendously to have as back-up. I wouldn't use any other email server for my profession.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MDaemon Messaging Server
Mdaemon review by User

"This is the best work email I have ever used"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to access right form home, it loads super fast and helps me be very efficient at work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the layout is, I wish it could be more simplified, but overall it is a great application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good internet provider to use this application.

It helps me connect with other people in the company to solve any problems we may be having.

What Email solution do you use?

Mdaemon review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"MDaemon small non profit"

What do you like best?

It is inexpensive fairly powerful software that can be integrated into outlook and allows for more robust controls that typical web clients would

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive for the admin to use. All the features can be cumbersome if you are not utilizing all of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cheap alternative to exchange this should definitely be on your list

This is for our small nonprofit that needed a robust email delivery system without the cost of say exchange. This software allows us to control spam and email flow with more granularity than the typical web email would allow

There are not enough reviews of MDaemon Messaging Server for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Gmail Logo
Gmail
(901 reviews)
Email wherever you work. Gmail works on any computer or mobile device with a data connection and offline support lets you keep working even when you're disconnected. Whether you're at your desk, in a meeting, or on a plane, your email is there.
Thunderbird Logo
Thunderbird
(138 reviews)
Thunderbird is a free email application that's easy to set up and customize - and it's loaded with great features!
Zoho Mail Logo
Zoho Mail
(102 reviews)
Business Email Hosting with rich webmail client, POP/IMAP access, integrated Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks apps and more
Apple Mail Logo
Apple Mail
3.7
(65 reviews)
Mail makes it easy to manage all your email from a single, ad-free inbox. It features powerful search capabilities. Supports Gmail, MS Exchange, and others.
Mailbird Logo
Mailbird
(27 reviews)
Email Client for Windows
Mimecast Email Continuity Logo
Mimecast Email Continuity
3.9
(25 reviews)
Mimecast Email Continuity delivers always-on, seamless email availability through automatic service failover and failback in near real-time during an email outage.
BlackBerry Work Logo
BlackBerry Work
3.9
(24 reviews)
A mobile device management and collaboration suite that gives your employees safe access to enterprise email, calendar, contacts, and intranet.
Yahoo! Mail Logo
Yahoo! Mail
3.3
(20 reviews)
Yahoo! Mail is a web and cloud-based messaging solution that allows you to stay connected to your email with one-tap access to your inbox, multiple Yahoo account support, and instant email alerts from any device.
Shift Logo
Shift
(18 reviews)
Shift is an email client designed to help switch between multiple mail, calendar, and drive accounts.
Protonmail Logo
Protonmail
(17 reviews)
End-to-End encrypted email service

Learning about MDaemon Messaging Server?

* We monitor all MDaemon Messaging Server reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories