MDC DOT

4.7

An all-in-one digital marketing & sales platform that anyone can afford. CRM, social media management, marketing automation, and email marketing for small businesses who live sales, not technology.

Work for MDC DOT?

Learning about MDC DOT?

MDC DOT Reviews

Ask MDC DOT a Question
Showing 26 MDC DOT reviews
MDC DOT review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Great All-In-One system"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it can fully integrate a CRM, capture pages, auto drip email system and social media - all in one, easy to use platform. The ease of use is very important for individuals just getting their feet wet in the online marketing arena.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that need a little refinement, such as not being able to search contacts by date and a few other little things. Overall, a very comprehensive system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good product that is easy to use and encompasses most of the different aspects of marketing online. I would highly recommend it, especially for the novice user.

As I mentioned before, I work completely online and when building a team, there are going to be people who aren't familiar with all the different aspects and moving parts of online marketing. This makes it much less imposing for the new person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MDC DOT
MDC DOT review by Laura O.
Laura O.

"Excellent platform for tracking leads and analytics"

What do you like best?

I like that I have a variety of useful tools at my fingertips. Especially access to a multitude of landing pages.

I also like that I can contact support anytime I have a questions or feedback and they get back to me immediately.

What do you dislike?

Runs a little slow and dashboards can take time to load (seconds, not minutes).

The filters and search for leads are also limited to email and tags only. If you type someones name or a detail, it won't find it yet, but I believe they are working on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that I recommend for your small business. It's robust enough but not overkill with useless bells or whistles. It is a great central location to house all my redirect links & landing pages. Plus the social media integration is better than Hootsuite or Tiny Torch.

Nurturing new contacts with drip campaigns and follow up notes.

I've seen greater engagements with my contacts and have had higher conversions than before when I didn't use this tool.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

MDC DOT review by ★ Emil Segeren ★ e.
★ Emil Segeren ★ e.

"Get the results you're looking for."

What do you like best?

With the system that MDC DOT has in place for my business it's so easy to track and get real results. Follow ups with my leads make this system so incredibly simple even for people who are technically challenged. I'm so glad that I have this system available to me and the rest of my team.

What do you dislike?

I want to use the dot cast that's available to send my contacts personal messages but I am still having problems understanding how to use it properly. A solution for myself would be to have a video going into great detail on how to use this effectively as I am technically challenged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always share this system with all my team mates and encourage them to be using this system to help them get better results.

The business problems that this system is solving for me is that I get to see who is actually viewing what is sent to them, so know I don't have to wast my time on clients that haven't opened anything.

MDC DOT review by Russell F.
Russell F.

"MDCDOT SIMPLE"

What do you like best?

Recently I was referred to utilize MDCDOT for a health and wellness project I am working on. It is well set up, straight forward simple to use saved me both time and money.

What do you dislike?

I am not terribly fond of the name I find it hard to pronounce and keep mixing up the C and D.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its super cost effective, so if you already have a set of leads, nothing wrong with trying the system to see if it works for you. The main reason why I did is the company I am promoting already used the system so I was able to set myself up in less than 10 minutes.. this i liked.. plus the cost.

cost effective simple way to use a system already created to patch some leads I had into

MDC DOT review by William L.
William L.

"From Beginner to Advanced, its all here"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one spot and it keeps you very organized. From a "cold" to "hot" sales funnel, CRM, notifications to your email, everything. The Dotcast system to send out an email blast to your list, is very simple and well advanced which shows the people on your list, you know what youre doing and youre a professional.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. Maybe just the layout. Sometimes looking under "Profile" for your landing pages and links was a little confusing at first but once you know its there its find. I was cruising around the site for a little bit before I found that. Other than that, only good reviews from me.

I am creating an online fitness affiliate marketing business, and obviously creating a list of customers and clients is necessary. The MDC Dot system keeps everything organized and notifies me the best time to contact them. The "cold" to "hot" update is key. It lets you know how often and how much time the client is spending on the site and information they are sent.

MDC DOT review by Marge B.
Marge B.

"Versatile CRM"

What do you like best?

I like all the social media integration in MDC DOT. I can use my RSS feed to grab an article and set a schedule to post it on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter with a few key strokes.

I also like the follow up reminders for various tasks related to my contacts. This really helps to keep me organized.

I also think the Help screens are easy to access and answer my navigation questions.

I also like the versatility of the DotCast feature that allows me to send messages to all or part of my contact list.

What do you dislike?

So far the only thing I dislike is not being able to add an image to a social media post I create myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to get to know all the features of the system to be sure you can take advantage of its full functionality.

I'm solving the problem of keeping track of my fast growing contact data base and knowing what I need to do next with each person.

The email drip campaigns are extremely useful in keeping me in front of new contacts with emails that match their interests.

MDC DOT review by Rich F.
Rich F.

"Continually Evolving"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how my team's website is integrated with MDC DOT which provides all the tools to connect with leads and follow up with them

What do you dislike?

When I'm in the back office and click on "my tasks" I cannot click on the person's name to go to their details. This would be helpful to see what's going on with them before creating another task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MDC DOT continually evolves their product which keeps them ahead of the game.

I am finding leads for my business. One major benefit is that since I'm in direct marketing it is crucial that I receive leads everyday to help build my business.

MDC DOT review by Paul T.
Paul T.

"An excellent marketing tool for any type of business"

What do you like best?

I do a lot of events (trade shows, fairs etc) so it makes staying in contact with and getting insight of interest level of prospects from those events. It is also a great tool to draw more prospects using the social media tools available. The ability to customize campaigns is also a plus. Support is also top notch.

What do you dislike?

So far, it would be difficult to come up with much which i could say that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The overall value in relationship to cost is A+

As mentioned above in the what I like best section, I would say communication and conversion to sales.

MDC DOT review by Christie R.
Christie R.

"MDC Has Made My Life Much Easier!"

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor prospects, see what emails they have been viewing and get notified when they move up the scale of interest.

What do you dislike?

It's a little difficult to search specific prospects but I'm getting the hang of using tags for each which makes it easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am still learning all that MDC DOT has to offer but as a beginner in using this type of system, I'm loving it! The tutorials are great and make it easy to learn. Use them!

I have more contacts, I'm more organized with following up and I know how much information each contact has received.

MDC DOT review by Eddie D.
Eddie D.

"This makes my life much simpler.. everything in one location"

What do you like best?

I like that I can keep all my contacts in one location and manage them at the same time as sending them campaigns. No need to use multiple systems.... plus its easy to send out one time emails to some or all of my list.

What do you dislike?

so far I have not found anything I dislike....

Recommendations to others considering the product

take it for a test ride... got nothing to lose... compare how this system could replace how many of your existing systems.. do the math... and how great it is to do so much in one program.

again I like that I can use this one tool versus the several tools I had to use in the past. Im keeping all my tasks in one location and I get to create my own tags to fit my system of monitoring my list.

MDC DOT review by Leo M.
Leo M.

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

Nothing, this system is very difficult to navigate and the sorting function is very confusing. Plus, the system runs extremely slow. We've had 'warm leads' (only 2) delivered to us and reached out to the individuals and NOT received positive responses.

What do you dislike?

After the sign on page, the initial interface is 'clunky' and does not look and feel like a 'professional web interface'. The 'bulk upload' only allows for ONE type (CSV) of file to be imported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Until the interfaces are brought up to date, I would not recommend it.

NONE! None as the system gives a 'false reading' of each of the leads. The interfaces are very '90's' and not user friendly. I never knew many of the marketing features were available as there is technically no help function available or description of the fields.

MDC DOT review by Patrick S.
Patrick S.

"Great system. Better than the one used prior. "

What do you like best?

Love the way all I have to do is enter the client into the system, pick a category and the system takes care of the rest. All I need to do after is follow up. Easy practically no work. System takes all the work out of it. Tells when to contact when they are ready. But you can contact prior too if you wish. It is all handled. Use it and it will get you where you wish to go.

What do you dislike?

Needs the ability to upload Attachments on mail sent. If that was available, I would use it more and recommend it to more clients. It is being worked on so I am OK waiting, or so I've been told, but yesterday would be nice.

Marketing. Not good on that, personally.

MDC DOT review by Ray B.
Ray B.

"Online Marketing Where You Succeed!"

What do you like best?

If you are saying "best", then there has to be a #1 thing I like best, and that is the TRAINING. The owners have gone far beyond the norm in setting up a comprehensive training system, coupled with a virtually immediate response time (during business hours) for questions not in the Answer Base.

What do you dislike?

This one's on me: knowing what to do, and not having the time - or better yet, not prioritizing my time - because the program is solid!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Malability and the willingness on the part of MDC-DOT to tweak essential elements to be used 100% by any company.

Sales that have been created by the software, and leads that allow me to keep my business going.

MDC DOT review by Bradd G.
Bradd G.

"A good all-in-one solution for me"

What do you like best?

I like that I can hit up both social media and emails with minimal effort on my part while still getting out great content to my customer base.

What do you dislike?

So far all has been good for my needs. Drag and drop email integration has been added to the administrative side and I'd like to see that brought into the user side as well.

I'm able to budget and schedule my time much easier and have a one-stop solution for doing so.

MDC DOT review by Kris O.
Kris O.

"It's like having your own marketing team!"

What do you like best?

Online marketing sounds like a great way to increase sales but then you sit down to actually put your campaign together and you become paralyzed with overwhelm. MDC DOT takes all that overwhelm off your shoulders by creating high quality, done for you systems that convert your leads to sales.

What do you dislike?

Thus far there is really nothing I dislike,

The system saves me hours and hours of time building, writing, testing systems to optimize them to convert leads to sales efficiently.

MDC DOT review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"MDC Dot is Your Teams All In One System"

What do you like best?

All of it. I no longer have to have a multitude of different software programs to run my business.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specific that I really don't like. I think there are areas that can improve such as Dot Cast. I would also like to see in system landing page creation, and newsletter creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In system landing page builder. Ability to do dot casting to one person and multiple tags.

Email automation, crm, team connectivity, and more. It really brings everything together and makes it so much easier since you are not having to buy so many pieces. It is all in one.

MDC DOT review by Jim K.
Jim K.

"Advanced Tools & Great CS"

What do you like best?

The advanced tracking tools and training available are great and allow me to learn more about my leads and the tools needed to track and nurture them.

What do you dislike?

No complaints that I can think of because they are generally ahead of the game when it comes to adding features or correcting glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait any longer

Customer and lead gen/nurturing

MDC DOT review by Fred B.
Fred B.

"Great program and outstanding support"

What do you like best?

MDC dot has been instrumental in supplying the tools to grow my business and that of my distributors. Support is over the top and very helpful in developing tools specific to my needs. Keep up the great work and continue to grow a family of happy customers.

What do you dislike?

Not having heard of this years ago. There is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike, the staff is responsive to all inquiries, quick to take action, and always offering positive options

Greater interaction with prospects, faster conversion from prospect to customer

MDC DOT review by Glen S.
Glen S.

"It's a great tool. It has come a long way. I think it has a ways to go for ease of use."

What do you like best?

Automatic marketing, automatic email campaigns, scoring of leads.

What do you dislike?

Notes for history cumbersome. Limited field. Have to click into it every time to see if there are any notes and, if so, what they are. Would be nice so have notes/history/scheduled activities displayed w/o having to click into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be willing to learn and work the tool.

Developing a health and fitness business. Attracting and following up with new customers. MDC helps with scheduled email campaigns and other marketing tools.

MDC DOT review by Christopher T.
Christopher T.

"Great business tool"

What do you like best?

A great tool for collecting, tracking and contacting prospects. This product is a must have tool for anyone who is serious about customer acquisition, tracking, and closing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend MDC DOT to anyone who is serious about tracking and contacting prospects and customers. It can be used in addition to or instead of your existing system.

Tracking prospect interest, know who to follow up with

MDC DOT review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"I've built my business with MDC DOT"

What do you like best?

MDC DOT has given me the tools and resources to engage with my list and new prospects professionally and effeciently

What do you dislike?

All good. It has what I need to meet my needs

None

MDC DOT review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Awesome system"

What do you like best?

I like that you can have more then a few landing pages. It's easy to add new contact...and mange all your contact...great system over all!😉

What do you dislike?

I can't find a way to send a mass broadcast out to my list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go get it

Keeping all my contact organize...this system helps you organize them all.

MDC DOT review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"LOVE MDC DOT!"

What do you like best?

Great system and easy to use! This is a system that really sets you up for success and can be duplicated

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike...maybe more training

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system that will allow you to put your business in motion a dupliate your efforts

A easy system to market my business

MDC DOT review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"A great Tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate through and the email generator and dotcast are an added bonus.

What do you dislike?

The bulk uploading of contacts is a hard

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool to anyone who is looking for an easy to setup and follow system.

This service is a great tool for any business, especially the online business. It is very easy to navigate through and offers plenty of support. I can send out dotcast and emails to all my contacts with the click of a button.

MDC DOT review by Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

"Love the product!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to follow and the content is great!

What do you dislike?

The main page could be a bit easier to navigate.

Love having all my contacts in one place and having the ability to send out great content to them.

MDC DOT review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Mdc dot provides a simple and yet very professional way of tracking customer interactions

What do you dislike?

I find many emails generated and sent out end up in spam or junk folders

Customer contact organization

Learning about MDC DOT?

* We monitor all MDC DOT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.