MDC DOT

An all-in-one digital marketing & sales platform that anyone can afford. CRM, social media management, marketing automation, and email marketing for small businesses who live sales, not technology.

Work for MDC DOT?

Learning about MDC DOT?

MDC DOT Reviews

Ask MDC DOT a Question
Showing 26 MDC DOT reviews
MDC DOT review by <span>Steve D.</span>
Steve D.

"Great All-In-One system"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it can fully integrate a CRM, capture pages, auto drip email system and social media - all in one, easy to use platform. The ease of use is very important for individuals just getting their feet wet in the online marketing arena.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that need a little refinement, such as not being able to search contacts by date and a few other little things. Overall, a very comprehensive system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good product that is easy to use and encompasses most of the different aspects of marketing online. I would highly recommend it, especially for the novice user.

As I mentioned before, I work completely online and when building a team, there are going to be people who aren't familiar with all the different aspects and moving parts of online marketing. This makes it much less imposing for the new person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MDC DOT
MDC DOT review by <span>Laura O.</span>
Laura O.

"Excellent platform for tracking leads and analytics"

What do you like best?

I like that I have a variety of useful tools at my fingertips. Especially access to a multitude of landing pages.

I also like that I can contact support anytime I have a questions or feedback and they get back to me immediately.

What do you dislike?

Runs a little slow and dashboards can take time to load (seconds, not minutes).

The filters and search for leads are also limited to email and tags only. If you type someones name or a detail, it won't find it yet, but I believe they are working on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that I recommend for your small business. It's robust enough but not overkill with useless bells or whistles. It is a great central location to house all my redirect links & landing pages. Plus the social media integration is better than Hootsuite or Tiny Torch.

Nurturing new contacts with drip campaigns and follow up notes.

I've seen greater engagements with my contacts and have had higher conversions than before when I didn't use this tool.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

MDC DOT review by <span>★ Emil Segeren ★ e.</span>
★ Emil Segeren ★ e.

"Get the results you're looking for."

What do you like best?

With the system that MDC DOT has in place for my business it's so easy to track and get real results. Follow ups with my leads make this system so incredibly simple even for people who are technically challenged. I'm so glad that I have this system available to me and the rest of my team.

What do you dislike?

I want to use the dot cast that's available to send my contacts personal messages but I am still having problems understanding how to use it properly. A solution for myself would be to have a video going into great detail on how to use this effectively as I am technically challenged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always share this system with all my team mates and encourage them to be using this system to help them get better results.

The business problems that this system is solving for me is that I get to see who is actually viewing what is sent to them, so know I don't have to wast my time on clients that haven't opened anything.

MDC DOT review by <span>Russell F.</span>
Russell F.

"MDCDOT SIMPLE"

What do you like best?

Recently I was referred to utilize MDCDOT for a health and wellness project I am working on. It is well set up, straight forward simple to use saved me both time and money.

What do you dislike?

I am not terribly fond of the name I find it hard to pronounce and keep mixing up the C and D.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its super cost effective, so if you already have a set of leads, nothing wrong with trying the system to see if it works for you. The main reason why I did is the company I am promoting already used the system so I was able to set myself up in less than 10 minutes.. this i liked.. plus the cost.

cost effective simple way to use a system already created to patch some leads I had into

MDC DOT review by <span>William L.</span>
William L.

"From Beginner to Advanced, its all here"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one spot and it keeps you very organized. From a "cold" to "hot" sales funnel, CRM, notifications to your email, everything. The Dotcast system to send out an email blast to your list, is very simple and well advanced which shows the people on your list, you know what youre doing and youre a professional.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. Maybe just the layout. Sometimes looking under "Profile" for your landing pages and links was a little confusing at first but once you know its there its find. I was cruising around the site for a little bit before I found that. Other than that, only good reviews from me.

I am creating an online fitness affiliate marketing business, and obviously creating a list of customers and clients is necessary. The MDC Dot system keeps everything organized and notifies me the best time to contact them. The "cold" to "hot" update is key. It lets you know how often and how much time the client is spending on the site and information they are sent.

MDC DOT review by <span>Marge B.</span>
Marge B.

"Versatile CRM"

What do you like best?

I like all the social media integration in MDC DOT. I can use my RSS feed to grab an article and set a schedule to post it on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter with a few key strokes.

I also like the follow up reminders for various tasks related to my contacts. This really helps to keep me organized.

I also think the Help screens are easy to access and answer my navigation questions.

I also like the versatility of the DotCast feature that allows me to send messages to all or part of my contact list.

What do you dislike?

So far the only thing I dislike is not being able to add an image to a social media post I create myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to get to know all the features of the system to be sure you can take advantage of its full functionality.

I'm solving the problem of keeping track of my fast growing contact data base and knowing what I need to do next with each person.

The email drip campaigns are extremely useful in keeping me in front of new contacts with emails that match their interests.

Learning about MDC DOT?

* We monitor all MDC DOT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.