MDC DOT

An all-in-one digital marketing & sales platform that anyone can afford. CRM, social media management, marketing automation, and email marketing for small businesses who live sales, not technology.

Work for MDC DOT?

MDC DOT review by <span>Steve D.</span>
Steve D.

Great All-In-One system

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the fact that it can fully integrate a CRM, capture pages, auto drip email system and social media - all in one, easy to use platform. The ease of use is very important for individuals just getting their feet wet in the online marketing arena.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that need a little refinement, such as not being able to search contacts by date and a few other little things. Overall, a very comprehensive system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good product that is easy to use and encompasses most of the different aspects of marketing online. I would highly recommend it, especially for the novice user.

As I mentioned before, I work completely online and when building a team, there are going to be people who aren't familiar with all the different aspects and moving parts of online marketing. This makes it much less imposing for the new person.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jordan Johnston of MDC DOT

Hello Steve,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review MDC DOT on G2Crowd. At MDC DOT our customers are always our top priority and we always want to make things right!

We are currently working on a new filtering system for the "My Contacts" section that will make finding a certain lead much easier! When this new feature is live you will be one of the first users to know!

We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can ever help you with or if you have any suggestions we are always here to listen and help!

- Jordan

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MDC DOT
MDC DOT review by <span>Laura O.</span>
Laura O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I have a variety of useful tools at my fingertips. Especially access to a multitude of landing pages.

I also like that I can contact support anytime I have a questions or feedback and they get back to me immediately.

What do you dislike?

Runs a little slow and dashboards can take time to load (seconds, not minutes).

The filters and search for leads are also limited to email and tags only. If you type someones name or a detail, it won't find it yet, but I believe they are working on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that I recommend for your small business. It's robust enough but not overkill with useless bells or whistles. It is a great central location to house all my redirect links & landing pages. Plus the social media integration is better than Hootsuite or Tiny Torch.

Nurturing new contacts with drip campaigns and follow up notes.

I've seen greater engagements with my contacts and have had higher conversions than before when I didn't use this tool.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jordan Johnston of MDC DOT

Hello Laura,

- Jordan

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

MDC DOT review by <span>★ Emil Segeren ★ e.</span>
★ Emil Segeren ★ e.
Validated Review

Get the results you're looking for.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

With the system that MDC DOT has in place for my business it's so easy to track and get real results. Follow ups with my leads make this system so incredibly simple even for people who are technically challenged. I'm so glad that I have this system available to me and the rest of my team.

What do you dislike?

I want to use the dot cast that's available to send my contacts personal messages but I am still having problems understanding how to use it properly. A solution for myself would be to have a video going into great detail on how to use this effectively as I am technically challenged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always share this system with all my team mates and encourage them to be using this system to help them get better results.

The business problems that this system is solving for me is that I get to see who is actually viewing what is sent to them, so know I don't have to wast my time on clients that haven't opened anything.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jordan Johnston of MDC DOT

Hello Emil,

I apologize for any issues you are experiencing with Dotcast and I want to help in any way that I can. I have attached a link to the live Walk Through that will walk you step by step of successfully launching a Dotcast. All you have to do is paste the link below to your browser and it will automatically take you there. You can use this link as many times as you need to get the training. https://coach2profits.mdcdot.com/my-account/lead/#dashboard?walkme=83242

As always, our support team is here for you! Please reach out to us by phone or email and we will schedule a live training of the Dotcast section.

We appreciate your business and support!

MDC DOT review by <span>Russell F.</span>
Russell F.

MDCDOT SIMPLE

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Recently I was referred to utilize MDCDOT for a health and wellness project I am working on. It is well set up, straight forward simple to use saved me both time and money.

What do you dislike?

I am not terribly fond of the name I find it hard to pronounce and keep mixing up the C and D.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its super cost effective, so if you already have a set of leads, nothing wrong with trying the system to see if it works for you. The main reason why I did is the company I am promoting already used the system so I was able to set myself up in less than 10 minutes.. this i liked.. plus the cost.

cost effective simple way to use a system already created to patch some leads I had into

MDC DOT review by <span>William L.</span>
William L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Everything is in one spot and it keeps you very organized. From a "cold" to "hot" sales funnel, CRM, notifications to your email, everything. The Dotcast system to send out an email blast to your list, is very simple and well advanced which shows the people on your list, you know what youre doing and youre a professional.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest. Maybe just the layout. Sometimes looking under "Profile" for your landing pages and links was a little confusing at first but once you know its there its find. I was cruising around the site for a little bit before I found that. Other than that, only good reviews from me.

I am creating an online fitness affiliate marketing business, and obviously creating a list of customers and clients is necessary. The MDC Dot system keeps everything organized and notifies me the best time to contact them. The "cold" to "hot" update is key. It lets you know how often and how much time the client is spending on the site and information they are sent.

MDC DOT review by <span>Marge B.</span>
Marge B.

Versatile CRM

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like all the social media integration in MDC DOT. I can use my RSS feed to grab an article and set a schedule to post it on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter with a few key strokes.

I also like the follow up reminders for various tasks related to my contacts. This really helps to keep me organized.

I also think the Help screens are easy to access and answer my navigation questions.

I also like the versatility of the DotCast feature that allows me to send messages to all or part of my contact list.

What do you dislike?

So far the only thing I dislike is not being able to add an image to a social media post I create myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to get to know all the features of the system to be sure you can take advantage of its full functionality.

I'm solving the problem of keeping track of my fast growing contact data base and knowing what I need to do next with each person.

The email drip campaigns are extremely useful in keeping me in front of new contacts with emails that match their interests.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Jordan Johnston of MDC DOT

Hello Marge,

We are currently working on a way to add images and other attachments to your social posts. When this is live you will be one of the first users to know!

We appreciate your business and support!

Learning about MDC DOT?

* We monitor all MDC DOT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.