MeBox

Ask MeBox a Question
Showing 5 MeBox reviews
MeBox review by <span>Lou C.</span>
Lou C.

I've used MeBox for over a year and it has been a major differentiator in my business

What do you like best?

It's the only truly interactive video platform available. It increases engagement in video content dramatically, returns significant amounts of user data and makes video content more dynamic than any other form of web content.

What do you dislike?

I wish it worked better on iOS devices, but that is more a problem with Apple than it is with MeBox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a call and ask for references, or contact me directly. Video can be intimidating for those who have never done it and, for those that have, it you may be making it more complicated than you need it to be. So ask around and don't accept the status quo.

Businesses have specific value points that they sell but engaging communication generally isn't what they do best. And hiring a top-line creative talent is generally outside of their budgets. Video is much more engaging than text, but while you can get away with mediocre writing, but you can't get away with mediocre video. You have to make a significant investment in technology and talent to pull video off.

The great benefit of text content over video has been the ability to embed links directly into the text and expand the value of the content and keep the attention of the audience. With most video platforms, you have to create truly outstanding content to keep the audience's attention (outright sales pitches don't qualify) because most platforms don't allow you to embed anything other than a link to another video.

With MeBox, your subject matter may not be the best thing you ever saw, but adding links to expand on the content draw audiences in more effectively, and make outstanding content even better. It provides the benefit of text content (links) and covers over flaws in your technique and less than professional equipment. It puts video in the hands of all levels of businesses.

The content I create for myself and clients has seen a dramatic increase in engagement and actually encourages potential customers to request information. It also closes deals for new business for me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MeBox
MeBox review by <span>Mark S.</span>
Mark S.

B2B Publisher using Me!Box to communicate complex content, sell sponsored videos, and sell lead gen

What do you like best?

I've worked with many strategic partners. The Me!Box team is extremely collaborative and responsive.

The features and functions of the player our unique and provide a great platform that is especially useful for complex subject matter. While I dealt in risk management and insurance topics, I can easily see this benefiting STEM related content producers. I believe the application could extend well beyond publishing into education, training and research scenarios.

What do you dislike?

Very little. The team has come a long way in making the video production and load process as simple as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Me!Box is such a creative and effective tool. I was able to develop new video production and editing capabilities with very little investment. I assigned Me!Box admin to our editorial assistant who then went on to produce and edit videos. So this tool does not require a large commitment to start generating value.

We addressed three fundamental business needs using Me!Box:

1. Our magazine covered complex risk management topics. The interactivity of Me!Box allowed my journalists to communicate complex ideas in a new, effective manner - introducing related content that was contextually relevant through the link functions. This allowed us to pursue more of a service journalism strategy by offering solution oriented content linked to a business problem highlighted in the video.

2. Our sponsored videos were losing their luster; because links to the sponsor had to placed around the video on a landing page resulting in poor traffic to the client's home assets. Here, Me!Box's linking and social media features enriched our offer by driving more viral exposure directly to the sponsor's home content.

3. We use Me!Boxed video as a component within a Marketo driven lead nurturing program we sold, enriching this offer.

What Other Video solution do you use?

MeBox review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

The next evolution in the web video player

What do you like best?

MeBox is what I see as the next evolution in the online video player. Putting the action you want your viewer to take in the video is such a logical next step that I'm amazed that no one has done it before. The fact that MeBox has executed on that idea so well and make it affordable is all the more reason to use it.

If there is a product that you're having trouble explaining, has an onboarding process or is otherwise being sold online, MeBox is the go-to solution for video.

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping that an API is released soon so I can hook it up to our other analytics packages. That said, the analytics internal to the MeBox product are pretty useful.

We're finding that MeBox is an extremely useful tool for educating consumers and prompting them to take the next step. We've been using video for a long time but it never seemed like it was driving much interest until we switched to MeBox.

MeBox review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

Great lead generation and education tool

What do you like best?

The CTA and side note bar. I also love that it's responsive. MeBox gives my audience a video that they are in control of.

What do you dislike?

Upload and video management could be a little more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and take a presentation but turn the powerpoint into a video with call out buttons. Your audience will love it.

I use the videos to build trust and show a clear call to action i.e. to a lead magenet etc. I help other businesses identify their most profitable customer and then generate more sales from that customer base.

MeBox review by <span>Rick H.</span>
Rick H.

Medical education for health care providers

What do you like best?

Ease of preparing the video, as well as the expedient production of a very professional product.

What do you dislike?

Really can't think of any negatives. This has been a very positive experience. Mark Jacobs understands the product thoroughly, and is very easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll like it. It's like driving a Maserati for the first time.

Educating peers on the treatment of chronic pain in a population in which 85% are chemically dependent.

Learning about MeBox?

* We monitor all MeBox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.