Medallia

Medallia

Medallia's feedback management products are built on technology that's designed to capture users' attention, make solutions clear and motivate employees to act.

Work for Medallia?

Learning about Medallia?

Medallia Reviews

Ask Medallia a Question
Showing 72 Medallia reviews
Medallia review by <span>Bill A.</span>
Bill A.

"I have had a great experience partnering with the Medallia team. "

What do you like best?

In my personal experience, I find the Dashboards showing NPS results across our Digital Client Journey are very powerful. I love being able to drill down into specific responses from any of the reporting views. The Medallia team is responsive and offers thoughtful dialogue on how to best solution any of the needs we bring to the table.

What do you dislike?

Some of our initial surveys had limited ability to adjust over time. Based on Medallia's recent acquisitions and development, there is much more customization available for our newer survey programs.

My engagement has been to help shepherd the instrumenting of IBM's Digital Client Journey. We have built a strong set of measurement points around our client journeys and are incorporating client survey feedback into our operational management systems, and will use Watson content analysis capabilities to unlock client insights for our teams to action.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Medallia
Medallia review by <span>Karen F.</span>
Karen F.

"Loving attending the Medallia Customer Experience Conference"

What do you like best?

I am new to my Client Advocate role within IBM and new to Medallia. I'm already impressed by the ease of navigation within the product, and excited about many of the new UIs and features I've seen here at the conference.

What do you dislike?

Getting access to Medallia within IBM is not easy. This isn't Medallia's fault - but I think we can do a better job of granting access and explaining the different user roles.

I'm in Business Analytics and we're determined to use Medallia to monitor and improve our NPS scores, take action to improve our software offerings and ultimately see an uptick in revenue, and happier customers.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Medallia review by <span>Christine C.</span>
Christine C.

"Awesome Tool to Capture Customer Feedback"

What do you like best?

I've been using Medallia for about 3 years and I love it. My favorite thing about it is it's ability to manage and report information so many different ways. We use it in a hotel, so I can pull reports by group block, by date frame, by sales person, by event manager, by front desk agent who checked them in...it's an incredible way to track and understand performance AND feedback.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit overhelming - we have several different ways we can filter and search for information and even after 3 years of using it I still have to ask my colleagues at other hotels how to pull different reports. That is just user-error though.

Because we ask guest their feedback on a scale of 1-10 as well as to provide fill in a comments section, we can truly understand the guest experience so much better. Since using the feedback we get through Medallia our scores have increased!

Medallia review by <span>Rich J.</span>
Rich J.

"Medallia Is The Gold Standard"

What do you like best?

The real-time access to all customer feedback in addition to every level of the organization being able to access feedback from every customer.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had dozens of conversations with companies considering Medallia and I always tell them whoever you are considering, Medallia is the best by far. I have implemented Medallia for three large companies over the past 15 years and I have seen their evolution first-hand and they also are always ahead of the curve and leading-edge in this space.

Medallia's tracking of problems and their impact on the business has allowed our teams around the world to focus on continuous improvement. With the addition of Medallia, our company has continued to experience record-high QTR-Over-QTR NPS Ratings.

Medallia review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

"Very Detailed Feeback"

What do you like best?

Love how you can do deep analytics on everything from which rooms in the house scored the worst to how well each individual GSR scored at check-in.

What do you dislike?

There's no good way to prevent negative scores from inevitable guest situations like having to charge a guest a smoking fee or ask guests to leave for partying.

Gives direction on how our service must improve

Medallia review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great product! Great team!"

What do you like best?

The best part about medallia is the product and people(medallian). The platform is robust and enhancements are coming out constantly to support our business growth. People at medallia have passion about their products and they are willing to spend their times with you to help you improve your customer experience program.

What do you dislike?

If it is easier to make changes to platform, it will be great. I believe medallia heard from us and I see several programs such as SDK, ask now, etc. are helping us to gain access to information quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Under the product first before selecting what you want on your dashboard

In the automotive industry, one of the biggest issue is dealership engagement. In he traditional dealership franchise business, it is difficult to engage the staff at the front line and have to care about customers. However, the medallia platform did help us to enhance our dealer engagement in closing the loop when customer experienced an issue at the dealership level. More importantly, the key to success is that they own the customers and they are the best people to resolve issues for our customers.

Medallia review by <span>Chris R.</span>
Chris R.

"Easy to understand guest experience"

What do you like best?

Clean, simple interface that makes tracking performance easy. Feels natural, like Google Analytics but for the data I need to see about our guest experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it does everything I need with plenty of bells and whistles but without anything to really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Medallia works great as a solution for tracking GX and making changes to your organization to improve your guest's satisfaction.

This software is in the business of problem solving - allowing our guests to comment on their experience, in ways that we can track the NPS and experience scores, and respond to the guest with solutions to their problems.

Medallia review by <span>Elisa P.</span>
Elisa P.

"Good but not very flexible"

What do you like best?

Information on-line and the ease to view specific information using all kind of filters

What do you dislike?

You can customize a lot of things for your program, but don’t expect to get a positive response on special needs or developments. There is no self-service option making changes slow and difficult.

We are measuring NPS. Great to increase the survey volume and the r capacity and speed of response.

Medallia review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great customer insights"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of both the mobile an desktop views. They make it quick and easy to parse NPS and verbatim data fast. I also love the ability to quickly drill into data directly from my main dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Custom views are complex and don't always yield the insights that you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd strongly suggest doing some initial research to see if Medallia is the right fit for your company as there are other options out there that may work better for a smaller company.

Looking to discern general sentiment and likelihood to recommend, and overall loyalty to my brand/company.

Medallia review by <span>Dan W.</span>
Dan W.

"Easy to access, read and to respond."

What do you like best?

Medallia is very mobile friendly. I receive real time alerts and the app looks just like a desktop screen.

Medallia also works quite well in it's original desktop form. Sorting sampling size, change dates and criteria. You can set the conditions to and breakdown to another level so you know exactly how to drill down better and learn.

Color coding makes it a visual learning tool, great for all staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it does everything I need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If feedback is important and measuring your customers satisfaction, problems and successes, then Medallia is the best choice.

Access in meetings, or when you're away from your desk or office. Being able to get this data at anytime is becoming a necessity in today's business environment.

Medallia review by <span>Brian B.</span>
Brian B.

"Good Company to Work With"

What do you like best?

Constant updates and request for feedback from clients to deliver exactly what is being desired

What do you dislike?

Wish we had more control over the account security structure so we did not have to send in requests for that to be built, but rather could do it ourselves.

We've been able to find patterns within the data to setup rapid responses

Medallia review by <span>Sergio G.</span>
Sergio G.

"Medallia - Hospitality Use"

What do you like best?

User friendly, real-time feedback. This product helps us improve service levels within our organization and make the necessary adjustments to better accommodate our guests.

What do you dislike?

The way the app is laid out is not entirely user friendly and can run slow at times. The reporting is also limited and not as easily sort-able as I would like when trying to dial down a specific issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, used everyday in our business. Perfect for tracking guest loyalty and satisfaction.

I work in hospitality and everything we do is based on Service and providing our customers the best experience possible every day. This has allowed us to dial down real problems and find a core root to them to fix.

Medallia review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great data visualization!"

What do you like best?

The data visualization tools are really slick and easy to understand. In addition, it's much easier to identify CX issues.

What do you dislike?

Inability to personalize reporting to meet our specific needs. This is primarily due to use cases used when developing a specific feature and us learning that we can't modify certain things.

Our first hurdle was capturing additional customer feedback. We are now capturing 1/3 customers' feedback.

The second and third hurdles are ensuring closed loop feedback with the customers and operationalizing the insights gleaned from Medallia, which will take more time.

Medallia review by <span>Carlos Andres N.</span>
Carlos Andres N.

"Excelent provider great tool"

What do you like best?

The way i can get client feedback in real time. I can also see the evolution of my NPS and take desicions

What do you dislike?

Actually there is nothing i dislike, it is a good tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excelent business tool

How to improve the customer perception of the branches

Medallia review by <span>Emily Penfold D.</span>
Emily Penfold D.

"Medallia for Hospitality"

What do you like best?

The custom reporting features and in-depth information contained in the reviews are my favorite features in the platform.

What do you dislike?

Brand guidelines mean we can't use Medallia for online review tracking for some properties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many solutions available with Medallia and they can customize dashboards and reporting a based on the needs of your individual business. Four of my hotels use Medallia and the platform is slightly different for each one.

Improving overall hotel operation. Some properties have weekly meetings to review results and surveys and implement immediate changes. Have seen increases in maintenance and housekeeping scores and improved job knowledge from staff.

Medallia review by User

"Great tool to track customer satisfaction dynamically"

What do you like best?

The dashboard giving insights of NPS scores across product portfolio and trends is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The User internface is bit confusion, just in the begining but once you start using it, you get a hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommended for tracking customer satisfaction across multiple products in the protfolio

We use medallia to capture NPS scores for multiple software product offerings within a portfolio.

Medallia review by <span>Essence H.</span>
Essence H.

"Cool"

What do you like best?

The ability to monitor retention of customers is nice.

What do you dislike?

Can’t resend surveys to customers who can’t find them in their email

Customers are eager to leave surveys and review

Medallia review by Executive Sponsor in Information Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Services

"Tool is great at collecting and presenting customer feedback, however modifications are expensive"

What do you like best?

Customer feedback is collected and aggregated properly. Love the drill down views to the agent level

What do you dislike?

Our business is constantly changing . I would have liked more self service capability to reduce the cost and reliance on managed services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool especially of you have a lot of field level team members

Getting a constant pulse on customer feedback. Early warning signals for some emerging customer issues or concerns. Validation of the impact of customer experience changes

Medallia review by <span>Ivar T.</span>
Ivar T.

"Honest feedback from a previous customer"

What do you like best?

Difficult to mention something, but the during the sales process the Medallia team were passionate and responsive, and gave us a very good impression

What do you dislike?

Not keeping their promises, promised is everything, but we're not able to deliver as promised. We felt that Medallia were more focused on $ after we signed the agreement with them than keeping their promises !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check out other vendors and several references onsite!

Better Customer service

Medallia review by <span>Ian O.</span>
Ian O.

"Medallia Review"

What do you like best?

I like that they have a mobile app and that it pushes alerts to my phone every time a guest submits a review.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the mobile app logs me out so frequently. It has happened so many times that I have memorized my access code from typing it in so much.

Some text analytics report positive issues as negative ones.

We are starting to realize that the guests like the bedrooms more than the bathrooms.

It has helped identify our best and worst rooms.

Medallia review by <span>Nathan A.</span>
Nathan A.

"Industry Leading Technology"

What do you like best?

Dashboard capabilities and reporting; custom tabs/graphs

What do you dislike?

flexibility in custom interfaces and not having search or dynamic filters

Recommendations to others considering the product

spend time up front to deploy the right platform the first time

leveraging VOC insights from survey

Medallia review by User in Higher Education

"Medallia Review"

What do you like best?

I love that there is an app allowing you to keep track of surveys as they come in. I can also adjust the settings so I don't get notifications while I'm on vacation. I also like being able to filter by so my different things

What do you dislike?

I hate that I seem to randomly get logged out of the app and to log back in I have to get the access code from a browser version to get back into the app

We are able to see recurring issues and get feedback from guests. We can also pin point which associates are having great interactions with guests and who may need more training.

Medallia review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Medallia best practices are amazing!!"

What do you like best?

Best practices sharing is great and more than I expected from when we bought Medallia.

What do you dislike?

Medallia should help customers with more direction and concrete advice on the topics of hierarchy and user files, survey triggers, and sampling methodology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideas for automating the hierarchy and user files

It's helping my company engage and align toward a common goal, particularly at the top where policies and processes are set.

Medallia review by <span>Abby M.</span>
Abby M.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I like that Medallia is easy to navigate and provides information in a variety of ways.

What do you dislike?

I need to change my settings each time I need information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. We've been using Medallia for several years.

We look at our scores to improve our guest service. It lets us know how we are doing monthly, quarterly, and yearly as well.

Medallia review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Medallia UK "

What do you like best?

As a software-as-a-service platform I value the integration of quantitate and qualitative feedback to enable practical conclusions and interpretable insight.

Text analytic solution has enabled me to accurately organise unstructured feedback to bring the voice of our customers to the forefront for our leadership team.

The platform is reliable and responsive which is a huge benefit when working with large data sets.

What do you dislike?

Platform is relatively rigid, developments have been a little infrequent.

Survey management of NPS programme.

Ability to meaningfully segment and review comparatives between results.

Enable interpretable and actionable insight for non experts.

Medallia review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Medallia is a powerful tool but behind in self service"

What do you like best?

I like that they bend over backwards to make sure you have everything you need in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had some self service tools - they are releasing some SS tools now, but I think they are behind the game in this arena.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Medallia is by far the easiest solution to train your company to use. It's very intuitive and a breeze to use.

Our biggest problem is that all the CX data sits on a excel file on my desktop. No one has easy access to the data, or doesn't even know it exists!

Medallia review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Medallia Platform Accelerates our Transformation"

What do you like best?

Systematic approach to operationalizing client feedback into decision making and giving visibility to pervasive issues. Enables us to look globally at things working well and not so well in the customer experience. Very adaptable to the various data needs we have. Expertise is fabulous and the Medallians care about my success.

What do you dislike?

Has not met all our needs but working with us to help develop answers where we have gaps.

The visibility to the statistically significant issues are helping us to reprioritize our backlog and go after what matters most to our customers.

Medallia review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product - easy to learn and impactful"

What do you like best?

Dashboards. These are a great way to quickly understand your data.

What do you dislike?

The back-end is still confusing and difficult to learn quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! This is an implementation that can make a huge impact in your business. NPS is hot right now, and understanding it across all levels can only help you succeed.

Gives a scalable way for customers to see survey results and understand how each part of a business transaction impacts the company, big or small or positive or negative.

Medallia review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Medalla review"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigating and understanding where to find items

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like and nothing needs to be changed.

Customer service issues. If someone is upset and leave a comment and reason I reach out tonthem to help resolve the issue.

Medallia review by <span>Chris F.</span>
Chris F.

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

Being able to access it anywhere, anytime. A great tool to receive guest feedback and then utilize it to improve our service and product to ensure future guest satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

More explanation/training on running specific reports would be helpful.

Reducing the number of unsatisfied guests. Seeing a higher overall satisfaction rating from guests.

Medallia review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Manager FP&A"

What do you like best?

I like that the product is easy to use and can be done on desktop or mobile app.

What do you dislike?

communication with the team is sometimes slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and easy to use and access the system.

many different problems and benefits of using the product.

Medallia review by <span>Carrie K.</span>
Carrie K.

"Medallia for easy access to business reviews"

What do you like best?

I like that medallia makes it easy to see reviews from different websites in one place.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Medallion provided a little bit more information about the reviewer.

Medallia allows me to check all of my reviews quickly and efficiently.

Medallia review by <span>Adam F.</span>
Adam F.

"Medallia has been a fantastic tool for finding areas in our operation that we can improve upon."

What do you like best?

The text analytic tool and the ability to breakdown scores.

What do you dislike?

The medallia mobile app. It is not user friendly

Our customer service has improved greatly due to the ability to go back and see what our guest are saying about us after they check out.

Medallia review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Medallia at the center of Transformation"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the platform and the built in workflow make the Medallia application the premier client feedback tool.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I can think of anything I don't like.

Addressing a client centric focus across the entire organization, not just in Sales.

Medallia review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Important and informative"

What do you like best?

The amazing analytics behind every thing.

What do you dislike?

The lack of seperation between stores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for awesome analytics with a great GUI they are your team!

Customer feedback.

Medallia review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great platform, more structure needed during implementation"

What do you like best?

Platform capabilities are wonderful and very user friendly. Lots of flexibility for dashboard design.

What do you dislike?

Some restrictions for enhancements, especially across multiple instances. If one change for one instance is required, many times it has to be applied to the other instances which may not make sense. Results in lots of negotiations and coordinations

Transparency into root causes and opportunities for improvement in a timely manner vs waiting for traditional research to come back with insights

Medallia review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great platform to begin your client experience journey"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the tool itself is to use. I truly enjoy the team that has helped us along the way to enable our success as well. I also am excited for the enablement Medallia provides us to incorporate client experience further into our culture.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a way to enable 'outer loop' activities / tracking / ownership within Medallia.

One consistent platform to hear and respond to clients.

Medallia review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Outstanding CX Partner"

What do you like best?

Our partners at Medallia work tirelessly to aid our team with improving our CX program. Their ability to listen to our problems and help innovate new solutions alone is worth the investment. This ability complements the state-of-the-art software package Medallia provides for our organization.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced some reporting limitations in the past, but I know Medallia is committed to improving this service.

Improving Closed Loop Feedback.

Using service scores to improve behaviors across all levels.

Medallia review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"TNPS Platform"

What do you like best?

- having real time update on our customers

- different views

- reporting tools

What do you dislike?

change process and high turnover in the team losing know how

increase retention after close the loop calls, prevent customers churn

Medallia review by Executive Sponsor in Airlines/Aviation
Executive Sponsor in Airlines/Aviation

"Think outside the box "

What do you like best?

We utilize the tool in unique and different ways. Pushing the envelope on the tool to make it work for us so we can hear our customers. It's been flexible

What do you dislike?

We try to make it work like an assistant for our online customers but it doesn't capture who they are or where they have been

Gaining feedback on our website as well as helping our customers find answers to their questions without having to call

Medallia review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Invaluable for my work, but needs additional features"

What do you like best?

The real-time nature of the data is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Many of even the simplest analyses I do using Medallia require exporting the data. I understand that Medallia is working on rolling out a new insights suite and text analytics, but it can be frustrating that I have to export data to do simple comparisons. I also wish there were more exportable graphs/visualizations.

Having real-time client experience data has been invaluable to improving my company.

Medallia review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good software providing essential information "

What do you like best?

The interface was very easy to use and had a good navigation panel that allowed for easy selection.

What do you dislike?

Some of the names that Medallia names are confusing, and the NPS score is calculated differently.

It helps you to identify the customer satisfaction and the comments really help to pin point the specific customer and the problem them encountered.

Medallia review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Centralized and Customizable"

What do you like best?

My support team is amazing at helping us navigate new tech, connections with existing data and support the many roles, views, and permissions

What do you dislike?

Our back end is convoluted, so medallia has to work overtime to the it all together. I can't share a screenshot of customer info. Too invasive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Medallia is making great strides in their TA and their integration with case management platforms

Enterprise CLF, relationship recovery, improved servicing, processes, etc

Medallia review by <span>Lester J.</span>
Lester J.

"Medallia Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of seeing the responses from customers is very beneficial

What do you dislike?

You can’t resend surveys to customers who want to retake it

Customer retention

Medallia review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Excellent apps, service and support "

What do you like best?

The Medallia team continues to innovate and build more user friendly services and apps in service of building better customer experience.

What do you dislike?

More of an opportunity to develop more accessible ways for frontline (non-office) retail employees to access and act on feedback.

Real time actionable insights are able to be gathered, shared and acted on in an efficient manner that allows recognition of great performance and coaching or recovery of issues.

Medallia review by <span>Lori Anne J.</span>
Lori Anne J.

"Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to access

Easy to drill down issues to resolve

Dates can be changed to monitor certain periods of time

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete program. I love that there are features for language and it encompasses all aspects of their stay/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, we utilize it almost every day.

Customer Service in all areas of our hotel

Medallia review by User in Higher Education

"Good"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy it is for customers to use.

What do you dislike?

We are not able to search for tickets by store number and i would like to see that option.

We are allowing customers to give any kind of feedback through Medallia. It’s been a lot better than our old way of doing this.

Medallia review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best survey tool on the market!"

What do you like best?

Overall, the platform is easy to use, works well, sends out surveys quickly and effectively and has easy to view information no matter where you are in the company.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit labor-intensive to get set up.

Leveraging this with Text Analytics, we have been able to find areas of the business that are doing well and doing poorly. The system has helped us find out what customers have issues with and we've actually seen our NPS increase since using it.

Medallia review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Medallia "

What do you like best?

Medallia is very great to work with. They have lots of experience and bring great ideas to the table and their implementation is strong!

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike, Medallia is a great company!

We receive great feedback from our customers utilizing Medallia. We are able to gain insights to pain points for our customers and find ways to improve our business.

Medallia review by <span>Matt J.</span>
Matt J.

"Medallia Experience"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, and very simple to navigate. Helps to identify issues so that you can work towards fixing them.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here. The phone app could be more user friendly.

The benefit is having problems identified so they can be worked on and solved. Ultimately making complete customer satisfaction a possibility.

Medallia review by <span>Krishna K.</span>
Krishna K.

"Sr. Director Customer Insights"

What do you like best?

The web portal is good but needs more customization

What do you dislike?

Managed Services need to be worked out well

Improve CX

Medallia review by Administrator

"Great conference to learn more and network with peers"

What do you like best?

Break out tracks were great. Learned a lot and am excited to see what the next year will bring. Very inspiring and motivating.

What do you dislike?

The day was quite long and ran over schedule a few times.

Easy to view and respond to customer feedback

Medallia review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Text Analytics Theme Explorer"

What do you like best?

Impressed by Medallia's realtime ability to aggregate and affinitize themes.

What do you dislike?

Questions about data access and interface with tableau export, etc. but that's probably something I should ask my acct manager.

Real time feedback. Allowing ability to address themes in realtime with our analysts versus using their time to bucket themes.

Medallia review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Winning in the marketplace by leading through #CX"

What do you like best?

Keep clear vision on how to create competitive advantage through #CX

What do you dislike?

Beef up more the robustness of Medallia's new offering (some examples and cases look too theoretical)

Driving enterprise strategic direction via #CX and technology. We've seen leadership alignment and ROI

Medallia review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"An okay app to receive customer feedback"

What do you like best?

I like that the surveys give customers multiple categories to leave feedback in.

What do you dislike?

The website doesn't always work, sometimes it is unable to find the server. I wish there was a mobile application.

Used to receive customer feedback

Medallia review by User

"Have enjoyed using Medallia at work"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics that helps you to dig into the details

What do you dislike?

If you aren't fully sure how to use all that medallia does it can be overwhelming

Good training is the key and medallia provides that!!

What are the key factors bringing NPS down

Medallia review by Internal Consultant in Telecommunications
Internal Consultant in Telecommunications

"Real time customer insights"

What do you like best?

Text analytics. Real time reports. Medallia app. Employee engagement reports and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Solution is expensive and there is limited flexibility for changing reports and surveys without Medallia managed service support staff

Drive customer centricity. Understand drivers of good and bad customer experiences.

Medallia review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Amazing software for customer feedback"

What do you like best?

It brings all of your customer reviews into one place.

What do you dislike?

You can't "save" your place when you exit out and come back.

We use it to track guest reviews from surveys and social media.

Medallia review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Customer Experience and Market Reaserch Head"

What do you like best?

SOftware is amazing, real time online, User interface is really good

What do you dislike?

Every change takes forever, every single change has to be programmed and diacussed and costs consulting hours... for everything...

Measurement bottoms up in branches and call center and other touchpoints

Medallia review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Medallia Experience 2017"

What do you like best?

Great conference - overview of products, networking, keynote speakers

What do you dislike?

All good so far - actually I dislike having to write 40 characters in a field I went from satisfied to irritated.

Employee engagement

Medallia review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"World class"

What do you like best?

Medallia provides cutting edge technology combined with clear understanding of human interaction

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular to note. We find extreme value in using medallia.

Executing on feedback provided, raising awareness of the feedback received

Medallia review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Connectivity"

What do you like best?

I love being able to be connected to our Guests through the feedback we receive.

What do you dislike?

I can get overwhelmed by all of the data.

We uncover misses in communication. We can react quickly.

Medallia review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great System"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand. Easy to customize and share with employees.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. This is a great program, easy to use and understand

Customer Service/Hotel. We review to see what changes we could make to provide better service to guests.

Medallia review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Access"

What do you like best?

Being able to review these surveys remotely is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

At this point, there is nothing that I dislike.

Working in hospitality it's all about service and being able to look at the surveys and track trends helps us improve our service.

Medallia review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"CX Transparency & Engagement"

What do you like best?

The ability to capture real-time VOC & act on that information to drive change for our customers.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on back-end access for changes to surveys or reports

Consistent VOC measurement.

Medallia review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Medallia Review"

What do you like best?

Of the competitive products in the market, Medallia represents a feature rich option

What do you dislike?

The product is one of the more complex platforms to implement, and can be expensive

SI partner

Medallia review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

Easy navigation, quick access, real time information, email updates on reviews

What do you dislike?

Getting logged out and having to use the long access code over and over

Guest issues, food quality issues, overall satisfaction problems, positive feedback for employees

Medallia review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Exceeded my expectations "

What do you like best?

High quality content that exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Standing breakfast first morning was not the best format

Understanding drivers of dissatisfaction and satisfaction from our appliance owners

Medallia review by <span>Sam D.</span>
Sam D.

"Very easy to use. Highly visual and user friendly."

What do you like best?

Very visual and easy to understand. Easy to manipulate the data to get at what you need. Good mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this point. Might be limited in being able to pull the data out into other apps.

Get timely feedback that's easily interpreted into action.

Medallia review by Executive Sponsor in Education Management
Executive Sponsor in Education Management

"Buisness Case for a high growth midsize company"

What do you like best?

Multiple service offerings. High speed implementation options. Overall collaborative culture.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in creating the buisness case for our specific situation.

Siloed buisness units. Static reporting.

Medallia review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Medallia is a great survey partner!"

What do you like best?

Quick, passionate responses to our questions, concerns, and challenges.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally doesn't grasp the nuance of particularly specific issues.

Touchpoint and overall relationship health surveying.

Medallia review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Medallia is a powerful platform that help users drive action base on their customers' feedback. "

What do you like best?

Their drive to evolve and push the limits.

What do you dislike?

Could better integrate with other solutions.

I work with commonFont, a partner of Medallia.

Learn more about Medallia

Medallia Videos

Learning about Medallia?

* We monitor all Medallia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.