Medallia

Medallia

Medallia's feedback management products are built on technology that's designed to capture users' attention, make solutions clear and motivate employees to act.

Work for Medallia?

Learning about Medallia?

Medallia Reviews

Ask Medallia a Question
Showing 69 Medallia reviews
Medallia review by <span>Bill A.</span>
Bill A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

I have had a great experience partnering with the Medallia team.

What do you like best?

In my personal experience, I find the Dashboards showing NPS results across our Digital Client Journey are very powerful. I love being able to drill down into specific responses from any of the reporting views. The Medallia team is responsive and offers thoughtful dialogue on how to best solution any of the needs we bring to the table.

What do you dislike?

Some of our initial surveys had limited ability to adjust over time. Based on Medallia's recent acquisitions and development, there is much more customization available for our newer survey programs.

My engagement has been to help shepherd the instrumenting of IBM's Digital Client Journey. We have built a strong set of measurement points around our client journeys and are incorporating client survey feedback into our operational management systems, and will use Watson content analysis capabilities to unlock client insights for our teams to action.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Medallia
Medallia review by <span>Karen F.</span>
Karen F.

Loving attending the Medallia Customer Experience Conference

What do you like best?

I am new to my Client Advocate role within IBM and new to Medallia. I'm already impressed by the ease of navigation within the product, and excited about many of the new UIs and features I've seen here at the conference.

What do you dislike?

Getting access to Medallia within IBM is not easy. This isn't Medallia's fault - but I think we can do a better job of granting access and explaining the different user roles.

I'm in Business Analytics and we're determined to use Medallia to monitor and improve our NPS scores, take action to improve our software offerings and ultimately see an uptick in revenue, and happier customers.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Medallia review by <span>Christine C.</span>
Christine C.

Awesome Tool to Capture Customer Feedback

What do you like best?

I've been using Medallia for about 3 years and I love it. My favorite thing about it is it's ability to manage and report information so many different ways. We use it in a hotel, so I can pull reports by group block, by date frame, by sales person, by event manager, by front desk agent who checked them in...it's an incredible way to track and understand performance AND feedback.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit overhelming - we have several different ways we can filter and search for information and even after 3 years of using it I still have to ask my colleagues at other hotels how to pull different reports. That is just user-error though.

Because we ask guest their feedback on a scale of 1-10 as well as to provide fill in a comments section, we can truly understand the guest experience so much better. Since using the feedback we get through Medallia our scores have increased!

Medallia review by <span>Rich J.</span>
Rich J.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Medallia Is The Gold Standard

What do you like best?

The real-time access to all customer feedback in addition to every level of the organization being able to access feedback from every customer.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had dozens of conversations with companies considering Medallia and I always tell them whoever you are considering, Medallia is the best by far. I have implemented Medallia for three large companies over the past 15 years and I have seen their evolution first-hand and they also are always ahead of the curve and leading-edge in this space.

Medallia's tracking of problems and their impact on the business has allowed our teams around the world to focus on continuous improvement. With the addition of Medallia, our company has continued to experience record-high QTR-Over-QTR NPS Ratings.

Medallia review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.

Very Detailed Feeback

What do you like best?

Love how you can do deep analytics on everything from which rooms in the house scored the worst to how well each individual GSR scored at check-in.

What do you dislike?

There's no good way to prevent negative scores from inevitable guest situations like having to charge a guest a smoking fee or ask guests to leave for partying.

Gives direction on how our service must improve

Medallia review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

Great product! Great team!

What do you like best?

The best part about medallia is the product and people(medallian). The platform is robust and enhancements are coming out constantly to support our business growth. People at medallia have passion about their products and they are willing to spend their times with you to help you improve your customer experience program.

What do you dislike?

If it is easier to make changes to platform, it will be great. I believe medallia heard from us and I see several programs such as SDK, ask now, etc. are helping us to gain access to information quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Under the product first before selecting what you want on your dashboard

In the automotive industry, one of the biggest issue is dealership engagement. In he traditional dealership franchise business, it is difficult to engage the staff at the front line and have to care about customers. However, the medallia platform did help us to enhance our dealer engagement in closing the loop when customer experienced an issue at the dealership level. More importantly, the key to success is that they own the customers and they are the best people to resolve issues for our customers.

Learn more about Medallia

Medallia Videos

Learning about Medallia?

* We monitor all Medallia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.