Media.net

Media.net utilizes superior analysis and classification algorithms to dynamically identify and deliver the most relevant and engaging ads on a web page.

Work for Media.net?

Learning about Media.net?

Media.net Reviews

Ask Media.net a Question
Showing 11 Media.net reviews
Media.net review by Wolston L.
Wolston L.

"I would highly recommend Media.net as an alternative for Google adsense"

What do you like best?

The fact that they provide a large set of ads for your website. They have various advertisers signed up with the network. The Yahoo Bing network is fairly large and have a significant inventory of ads which keeps it fresh and is a win win for publishers and advertisers alike. I think it might have the second largest inventory after Google.

What do you dislike?

When compared to other networks, they make you manually sign up for every website that you own. Compare that to Google which approves accounts on a publisher level. So if one publisher, say you, have multiple websites, you will need to manually get approval for each of the websites that you own.

On the other hand if you applied for Google adsense, once you application got approved, you could put ads on all the websites that you own and not have to take permission each time for each website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Media dot net if you get decent traffic. This would only be after you have completed your application with Google Adsense. I have to admit that Google is far better than Media dot net in comparison. So do go ahead to Adsense if you can. But this network comes second if you have a ton of traffic to provide.

Helped me monetize traffic. Besides that it also provided ads for users. If you already have Google adsense or some other monetization platform, then I'd say this can be a good mix for your website. Remember you can always use more than one ad platform on your website, just need to do it smartly without overcrowding your site with ads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Media.net
Media.net review by Valentin B.
Valentin B.

"Media.net a good alternative for adsense"

What do you like best?

I like the best that I was approved a media.net account two days after I applied for it. Before media.net I applied for an adsense account numerous times and I was refused its approval. Then I read on the web that media.net is the best adsense alternative. People were saying that media.net gives bigger CPM's than adsense. After I was approved I've got my own account manager at media.net and he was very polite and helpful. Media.net allows you to place three ads on your website. Media.net is good because you get your own account manager that helps you choose your ads, and modify the ads for your website to increase the CPM. Media.net makes an optimisation and this increases the CPM, little by little. What is very good with media.net is that they count correctly the number of impressions that your site gives. No other ads company is as correct as media.net is. I had 200-300 pageviews on my wordpress statistics and media.net gave me 700-800 impressions with 3 ad units.

Media.net has also a premium publisher program. They give you the best adsense ads, together with other ads that makes site to be very beautiful and have the best possible CPM.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the media.net payment threshold. it is 100 USD and with 1000 impressions each day you earn on the average 1-2 USD/day. You need two months to have 100 usd in your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Media.net is one of the best alternatives to adsense. It is easier to be accepted into this ad network, they are very polite and they give bigger CPM's than adsense gives.

I had a website http://www.show-my-homework.com were I was using the media.net ads.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

Media.net review by Farrah E.
Farrah E.

"Great PR tool"

What do you like best?

I like that there are so many categories and ways to connect with different niches.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can be confusing to get ahold of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using Media.net on and off since 2011. This is a great tool to use for beginning bloggers or those just looking to monetize but don't have the page views yet. They will work with you to get everything set up just right and answer any questions you may have. Its really easy to just log in, submit the site you need to approve, and start building the features you'd like to use.

I’ve been able to find extra opportunities to make an income.

Media.net review by User in Internet

"Great Secondary Ad Network"

What do you like best?

Getting setup with media.net was very simple. With a few minutes of applying I was contacted by my own personal representative. They have been there ever since anytime I have had questions. Compare that to some of the other big ad networks out there and you can see why I really like this service.

The ad rates are reasonably competitive and they always pay on time.

What do you dislike?

The reporting console is still outdated. It is far behind most of it's competitors in this business. If they could update it they would definitely challenge the top ad networks easily.

I use media.net as a backup ad network on my websites and blogs for revenue. They are good as a secondary source of revenue and in case something happens with your relationship with other programs out there.

Media.net review by Oombawka Design R.
Oombawka Design R.

"Good Alternative for Blog Monetization"

What do you like best?

The customer service provided by Media.net is very good.

What do you dislike?

Reports and ad unit customization options are not as diverse as other platforms.

Provides blog monetization options with ads.

Media.net review by Ruby M.
Ruby M.

"Media.net"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to sign up and maximizing revenue.

What do you dislike?

Media.net is easy to navigate through. There isn’t much to dislike about it.

The adverstisement aspect is used by media.net and being able to have mobile ads makes it convenient to reach out to more people.

Media.net review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Contextual Ad Platform"

What do you like best?

Media.net is contextually relevant and highly targeted that other ad networks. This ensures that your target sees the ad in a contextually relevant environment and is therefore more likely to resonate with your ads and trigger action behavior.

What do you dislike?

Media.net takes a long time to optimize your ads so you have to be very patient with this ad network.

Contextually relevant ads, dedicated account manager, native ads and custom sizes makes this ad network a preferred ad network.

Media.net review by User

"Media.net Review"

What do you like best?

Media net is a great ad program for beginners. They provide a very basic but effective ad scheme for users to make a passive income

What do you dislike?

The ad layout interface is rudimentary and is not attractive to maximize profit.

I’m using media.net ad to complement with the high traffic I’m receiving from my blogging website. In hopes of a better CPC with my ad schemes.

Media.net review by Consultant in Environmental Services
Consultant in Environmental Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It kept clients coming through the door. It also helped keeping some older customers not get forgotten.

What do you dislike?

It took so long to find it. I wish I could've had this from the beggining of the business. The account would have been huge right out of the gate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product. Will help the money come in or keep coming in whichever the case.

MONEY...It keeps money coming in. From there it is us to me and the employees to make the money.

Media.net review by Breanna C.
Breanna C.

"I don’t hate media net"

What do you like best?

Usability, compatibility, ease of interface

What do you dislike?

Not as widely known, not as easy to communicate across multiple channels as others.

Ability to create revenue

Media.net review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"media"

What do you like best?

Media.net offers a huge pool of advertisers and thus the quality of the ads are of high standards

What do you dislike?

sometimes it slows down some sits or hangs

the appropriate ads with the site’s keywords and help publishers in monetizing their traffic with dynamic optimization

Learning about Media.net?

* We monitor all Media.net reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.