Media.net

Media.net utilizes superior analysis and classification algorithms to dynamically identify and deliver the most relevant and engaging ads on a web page.

Work for Media.net?

Learning about Media.net?

Media.net Reviews

Ask Media.net a Question
Showing 8 Media.net reviews
Media.net review by <span>Valentin B.</span>
Valentin B.

"Media.net a good alternative for adsense"

What do you like best?

I like the best that I was approved a media.net account two days after I applied for it. Before media.net I applied for an adsense account numerous times and I was refused its approval. Then I read on the web that media.net is the best adsense alternative. People were saying that media.net gives bigger CPM's than adsense. After I was approved I've got my own account manager at media.net and he was very polite and helpful. Media.net allows you to place three ads on your website. Media.net is good because you get your own account manager that helps you choose your ads, and modify the ads for your website to increase the CPM. Media.net makes an optimisation and this increases the CPM, little by little. What is very good with media.net is that they count correctly the number of impressions that your site gives. No other ads company is as correct as media.net is. I had 200-300 pageviews on my wordpress statistics and media.net gave me 700-800 impressions with 3 ad units.

Media.net has also a premium publisher program. They give you the best adsense ads, together with other ads that makes site to be very beautiful and have the best possible CPM.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the media.net payment threshold. it is 100 USD and with 1000 impressions each day you earn on the average 1-2 USD/day. You need two months to have 100 usd in your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Media.net is one of the best alternatives to adsense. It is easier to be accepted into this ad network, they are very polite and they give bigger CPM's than adsense gives.

I had a website http://www.show-my-homework.com were I was using the media.net ads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Media.net
Media.net review by <span>Farrah E.</span>
Farrah E.

"Great PR tool"

What do you like best?

I like that there are so many categories and ways to connect with different niches.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can be confusing to get ahold of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using Media.net on and off since 2011. This is a great tool to use for beginning bloggers or those just looking to monetize but don't have the page views yet. They will work with you to get everything set up just right and answer any questions you may have. Its really easy to just log in, submit the site you need to approve, and start building the features you'd like to use.

I’ve been able to find extra opportunities to make an income.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

Media.net review by User in Internet

"Great Secondary Ad Network"

What do you like best?

Getting setup with media.net was very simple. With a few minutes of applying I was contacted by my own personal representative. They have been there ever since anytime I have had questions. Compare that to some of the other big ad networks out there and you can see why I really like this service.

The ad rates are reasonably competitive and they always pay on time.

What do you dislike?

The reporting console is still outdated. It is far behind most of it's competitors in this business. If they could update it they would definitely challenge the top ad networks easily.

I use media.net as a backup ad network on my websites and blogs for revenue. They are good as a secondary source of revenue and in case something happens with your relationship with other programs out there.

Media.net review by <span>Oombawka Design R.</span>
Oombawka Design R.

"Good Alternative for Blog Monetization"

What do you like best?

The customer service provided by Media.net is very good.

What do you dislike?

Reports and ad unit customization options are not as diverse as other platforms.

Provides blog monetization options with ads.

Media.net review by <span>Ruby M.</span>
Ruby M.

"Media.net"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to sign up and maximizing revenue.

What do you dislike?

Media.net is easy to navigate through. There isn’t much to dislike about it.

The adverstisement aspect is used by media.net and being able to have mobile ads makes it convenient to reach out to more people.

Media.net review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Contextual Ad Platform"

What do you like best?

Media.net is contextually relevant and highly targeted that other ad networks. This ensures that your target sees the ad in a contextually relevant environment and is therefore more likely to resonate with your ads and trigger action behavior.

What do you dislike?

Media.net takes a long time to optimize your ads so you have to be very patient with this ad network.

Contextually relevant ads, dedicated account manager, native ads and custom sizes makes this ad network a preferred ad network.

Learning about Media.net?

* We monitor all Media.net reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.