MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™

MediaMath is a digital marketing technology company dedicated to reengineering modern marketing to offer transformative results based on tangible goals.

Work for MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™?

Learning about MediaMath?

MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™ Reviews

Ask MediaMath a Question
Showing 104 MediaMath reviews
MediaMath review by Luciano Gabriel G.
Luciano Gabriel G.

"Mediamath experience in LATAM (Argentina)"

What do you like best?

This DSP is one of the best platforms on the market at the moment.

It containts a lot of features that are really good to have a the moment of create a campaign, such as:

- Audiences in Brain

- Watermark Revenue

- Algorithm for Performance Campaigns

What do you dislike?

Usually this DSP has a lot of nice features for performance campaigns, although my personal experience using it in LATAM, or exactly, Argentina. It's not the best, and it does have a lot of problems trying to use all of their features. Such as trying to get more % of Viewability, more Conversion, or specially at the time of connecting with differents PMPs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do think is a really good platform when you can use most of their features and it does work. But in LATAM (where I'm trying to concentrate my review), is not really the best platform to use, specially when you are trying to compare against another DSP, such as DBM, for example...

I'm using Mediamath as a DSP, and the benefits I have realized about is that is cheaper than others competitive-market DSP, such as DBM.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform for users new to DSPs"

What do you like best?

MediaMaths "Brain" and user friendly UI which is easy to navigate makes Mediamath stick out. When I first started out in programmatic, MediaMath T1 was the first DSP I learned. The was the UI is organized in a functional layout that makes sense and also helps understand how the entire landscape in programmatic works. I also value the reporting provided in the UI without having to pull exports and pivot data, makes optimizing campaigns less time consuming.

What do you dislike?

Particular parts of the platform are inconvenient, such as creatives integrations can be nuanced and bring up an array of issues. Some 3rd party tags are accept in T1, and some you have to use an extension. Also newer targeting, such as weather, is managed through another site. Location targeting (such as zip codes can only be verified through downloading exports. The ability to not bulk edit targeting and inventory can be time consuming.

Working through creatives inefficiencies to create a smoother work flow have gotten better, but are a slower transition as it impacts a huge part of the work flow in T1.

The Brain when used correctly is a nice benefit, but takes time to understand how it fits in to your campaign initiatives and KPIs. The Brain can cut a lot of time out of optimizating and makes in less of a manual process. Although using a platform with that is so automated can be tricky. since you have less control.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

MediaMath review by Administrator

"Great alternative to DBM"

What do you like best?

One of the best think of MM is the support staff,...usually they answer quickly and they are very helpful. Also "the brain" (the optmization algororithm they have) is a very powerfu and efficient tool to improve the conversions of the campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The reporting area is not very friendly, the way the reports are shown are not very useful for doing optimizations in the campaigns. Also i have experience often technical problems in the platform (f.ex. trying to duplicate strategies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is very interesting for performance campaigns because of its optimization algorithm. Give it a try!

I realized that the CPMs in MM are significantly lower than in other DSPs which is a great advantage for using it.

MediaMath review by Cole T.
Cole T.

"Solid DSP platform with excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy user interface to activate a campaign and manage "strategies", as well as upload/import creative files and/or tags. The teams I work with also provide me with all the support I need and are always available to answer questions and make recommendations.

What do you dislike?

Reviewing performance and making adjustments at the same time could be easier - at this time I prefer to export the data and analyze it within excel or a BI tool. Within the platform I currently have to toggle between views in order to make optimizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate 3 or 4 DSPs and determine who offers the capabilities you require AS WELL AS the best team to serve you. The teams that I have worked with at MediaMath have been excellent, which outweighs almost anything else.

Primarily, MediaMath has provided us with flexible and efficient display capabilities. This has included both B2B and B2C prospecting and retargeting campaigns.

MediaMath review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Strong Self Service Programmatic Solution"

What do you like best?

The service has been very good. Our medimath team is always quick to respond, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and have consistently given our team what we need to align campaigns with client needs and get them into market

What do you dislike?

Wish the minimums would be lower, we see opportunities for more of our clients but in certain cases the monthly spend limit (which is flexible) is too high. I also understand that they need to draw the line somewhere to make sure campaigns are effective and deliver value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo and see if the product is the right fit for you.

We are a marketing agency. We need agile & powerful tools to activate our customers campaigns and get them in front of prospective customers. Having access to the easy to use interface, robust data sets, and good reporting enables us to deliver more value to our clients

MediaMath review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"A staple in Programmatic Advertising"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the UI as well as the vast amounts of ingested data

What do you dislike?

I dislike the search functionality since sometimes the quereys don't populate

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure to star your campaigns!

We are able to deliver clients results at large scale and budget

MediaMath review by Denia M.
Denia M.

"MediaMath review t1"

What do you like best?

All the possibilities of targeting and the integration with a lot of technologies as factual, celtra, etc. The big inventory due to the integration with a lot of adexchanges.

What do you dislike?

technichal issues, for example you have to refresh the page to upload a new strategy, the integration with PMPs take a long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a very complete DSP.

Reach

Inventory quality

MediaMath review by Katen M.
Katen M.

"Good platform for managing multiple campaigns"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and the design makes it easy to balance budgets

What do you dislike?

The spend delay is frustrating especially when you have a quick one day sale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use this for campaigns with shorter flight dates - pacing is difficult within the platform as spend is not reflective of the day of.

Our MediaMath support team is super helpful and always willing to step in to provide strong support.

MediaMath review by User in Internet

"Optimization capabilities are not up to par with competitors"

What do you like best?

interface is detailed and has many visualization capabilities to slice data

What do you dislike?

optimization capabilities like bulk changes and audience targeting and forecasting tool accuracy are below average compared to tradedesk and doubleclick

Recommendations to others considering the product

account team does heavy lifting to address pain points that are not solved by self service platform. that is not a scalable solution so pushing product to meet advancements that competitors have is important

mobile display in app inventory advertising

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good on performance, improvable in reporting"

What do you like best?

It´s quite easy and intuitive to upload campaigns, check the stats and also to have a good overview with simple view on the performance and the best way to optimice

What do you dislike?

The most think I dislike is the way the reportings are shown and the way there are sent to the clients, I mean nowadays most of the clients require a RTB reporting since that´s what we are offering when we try their campaigns on Media Math, and sending a report on daily basis is not the best sollution, so I think that the presentation and the posibility of getting on any time the reporting will be the most important think I dislike. I know that perfomance is the important issue, but the look is also important for an advertiser, so I think this will be perhaps the thing that I don´t like from MM most

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very good performance tool on my personal experience. It has things to be improved of course but under my personal point of view we get good feedback from most of our clients.

We have get so many benefits. For us MM is one of the most important tools in our bussiness and since we are mainly focused on desktop display, we know that we still have some important pending features as video and mobile. So I guess that the important things here are that in a short time term we will be getting much more benefits.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"MediaMath has *TONS* of features and tons of controls! Great system for buying!"

What do you like best?

MediaMath has great account support, tons of tools in the interface, and plenty of reporting to look at. So many features!

What do you dislike?

There is no view in the interface for day-of impression reporting, which can be very useful when running campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are lacking some of the pre-bid technologies that I'm seeing on other platforms, but to be honest, those features are like "insurance" and don't often provide the full support we need. So MM fits the bill on most needs.

When buying on numerous DSP's, we've found that they all have similar features and similar support structures -- but MM has been very front and center in helping us optimize spend for hitting client KPI's. We buy media using social data, so we need features that will layer on top that will help us hit our KPI's and MM has generally been able to accomplish that for us.

MediaMath review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"VP of Media & Metrics"

What do you like best?

Very good customer service, staff that is knowledgeable and available! WE love that you have a ton of great partners and always keep us abreast of what's new in the marketplace. Very enthusiastic team as well.

What do you dislike?

The fees are very high and the contracts are restrictive and unfavorable to advertisers. We wish we had more flexibility around contract term length as well as commissions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, but make sure your people have time to really learn the tools and pilot all of its many capabilities. If you have a busy team, and no time to use it to its capacity, you will always have the sense that you are underutilizing it.

We began working with MediaMath in order to begin to understand whether programmatic buying can work for us. We have enjoyed the flexibility around targeting and we have seen above-benchmark results

MediaMath review by Rachel L.
Rachel L.

"Manage buys through MM platform"

What do you like best?

The transparency into the platform and the ability to report on anything down to the unit size level. I also enjoy being the person that builds the strategies.

What do you dislike?

I wish T1 would accept HTML5 creative. That may hinder us from running with MM in the future, I would also like more feedback on a weekly basis from my main contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mediamath is a great tool when you fully understand the programmatic space. It is not a tool if you are just starting out.

We are driving a lot more visits to a site. Conversions have not been has high as we would like though.

MediaMath review by Terri B.
Terri B.

"Media Supervisor"

What do you like best?

The managed services for larger accounts, the targeting segments and the ability to add in other partners to the buy.

What do you dislike?

Replies from reps can be slow. It would be helpful if we could get a reply sooner, also more proactive optimization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have someone review the platform with you, it will help you get the most out of it.

We are a DR agency and our clients focus on sales, been able to fine tune segments and use data to find customers has helped us, over 4 years, find those most likely to convert and keep our CPA at goal.

MediaMath review by Laura O.
Laura O.

"I strategically plan and place numerous programmatic digital campaigns within the T1 platform "

What do you like best?

One stop shop for programmatic planning and campaign management. Reporting and optimizations made easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing missing at the moment is mostly in regards to video reporting, more specifically, being able to report all metrics by site ( we need more metrics by site: we need to be able to compete with Adapt and the major video players when it comes to reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Media Math. In the next year, I hope that we can compete more drastically when it comes to video and mobile-in-app.

I run a lot of CPA campaigns for numerous clients. Media math just rolled out ROI optimizations which we are very excited about and are currently testing. Some of our clients expect between 4-5% ROI, so this will help us more quickly reach our goals.

They have also partnered with Upcast which we and our clients are excited about. Being able to use Facebook and Twitters data will help us to better reach out targeted demo.

MediaMath review by chrizelda v.
chrizelda v.

"Experience has been pleasantly user friendly "

What do you like best?

The system is user friendly and easy to navigate through. I have worked in a few ad servers and i can add this one as another great one.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing really that i dislike as i have not had a bad experience in the system yet. If there might be problems i know there are a support team that i can contact for assistannce

We use Mediamath as our preferred Programmatic ad serving tool. It solves that problem for as. The technology learns from data and the brain adjusts as as the campaign progresses. Therefore optimization becomes easy.

MediaMath review by Matthew O.
Matthew O.

"Stock Exchange for Buyers"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how thorough you can be when setting up your account and listing your inventory for buyers to access. You can segment and dice things up in a number of ways - which is best to attract potential buyers.

Also, the fact that you can speak with buyers directly once they are interested, is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit difficult to get used to at first - I would have definitely been completely lost had it not been for the support PDF I was sent via email. Once you get a little more familiar with the platform via constructing deals and even deal groups - things become much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this platform a shot, and also give yourself a good amount of time to get used to using it.

The most instant benefit in my eyes was being able to get in touch with buyers (and multiple buyers at that), efficiently and easily.

When you list your inventory, advertisers are able to speak with you directly on the OPEN platform, which is awesome.

MediaMath review by Cat M.
Cat M.

"Incredibly streamlined "

What do you like best?

This application has a simplistic set up that makes it user friendly and efficient. I found there to be little need for a learning curve and was able to lessen my actual time working to analyze figures

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I have not spent enough time looking through it to find an issue.

Segmentation and analyzation of figures.

MediaMath review by James B.
James B.

"Marketing Reengineerd and How!"

What do you like best?

What I love most is the approach of an integrated, one stop solution for marketing program execution and optimization. This generates better control which delivers more credible data and communications analysis. Better analytics furthers the customer/business story and relationship. It's a true synergy of marketing program and customer expectation management.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. I would like to see more ability to customize my experience and analytics. An end to end training solution would be awesome too. The partner approach is interesting but convoluted. Sometimes more choices aren't always good. I do like the constant info stream of Open though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An outstanding implementation. Dive in, the data awaits.

We do general marketing consulting and media buying for small businesses. Our focus is primarily to create awareness for our clients in the digital arena.

MediaMath review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"Great in the ways a company needs to be great"

What do you like best?

Overall, Mediamath provides all the things that a service focused should be providing customers. In addition to a overall useful client facing platform, the client service and engineering teams behind that platform offer all the support needed to run an effective business relationship.

What do you dislike?

The one or two things I would like Mediamath to do better is improved overall offerings for social, mobile, and other mediums outside of display and video, as well as better reporting functionality.

Were are trying to find the best and most easy to use platforms to run effective campaigns for our clients. Mediamath helps provide a functional and streamlined platform that provide enough tools to use for various kinds of clients and campaigns.

MediaMath review by Hamid K.
Hamid K.

"Wir benutzen Media Math als Haupt DSP zur Kampagnenaussteuerung"

What do you like best?

Besonders gut finde ich die Usability bei Media Math. Viele Apps unterstützen den Anweder bei wichtigen Funktionen. Man kann die Kampagnen duplizieren und hat Zugriff auf alle wichtigen SSPs und Datenanbietern.

What do you dislike?

Es ist etwas schade, dass man in einer Strategie nicht verschiedene Datenanbieter integrieren kann, ohne diese in die Höhe zu schißen. Zudem stehen uns wenige Alternativen beim Brand Safety beispielsweise zur Verfügung. Es wäre toll wenn mehr private Deals auf Media Math veröffentlicht werden ohne einen direkten Publisher Kontakt herzustellen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Die Usability von Media Math ist sehr gelungen.

Wir möchten in naher Zukunft alle Kampagnen auf Media Math nach und nach switschen und unsere Ausgaben skalieren. RTB ist die Zukunft, das haben auch unsere Kunden erkannt.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"MediaMath is a nice platform but is missing some key essentials, such a bulk updating and updating."

What do you like best?

It does seem to optimize pretty well. I have only worked on AppNexus so it is hard to compare to something else, but each has the benefits and downfalls. It is a pretty easy platform to use though and they have so many different strategies that can be implemented and work well, especially PMPs.

What do you dislike?

MediaMath can definitely work on bulk uploading and updating and loading quicker. Sometimes it takes forever to load and times out and there needs to be a quicker way to bulk update strategies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely think it is a good platform to test out especially if the goal is to drive conversions. I think it is good to test out all DSPs because you learn something from each of them. The reporting is getting better as well so that you can use it to optimize to geo, site, publisher, PMP and pixels.

Honing in on the right clients. Testing as much as possible really helps and then narrowing down to what works.

MediaMath review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"Have vetted MediaMath's solutions and products to share information with Publicis Groupe agencies."

What do you like best?

I mainly focus on verification vendors (such as Integral Ad Science, Double Verify, Peer 39, Grapeshot) so I appreciate that MediaMath is integrate with (or is on the roadmap to be integrated with) these verification vendors. It makes us more likely to recommend working with MediaMath to agencies as a result of their transparency.

From a service standpoint, MediaMath is always quick to respond with questions that I have and provide relevant, up-to-date information.

MediaMath is also known for their robust integration list and strong targeting capabilities within my company.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a lot of experience of actually working with MediaMath's platform, but I have heard from other team members that the campaign management process is not very streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have a ton of experience with MediaMath's platform, but have heard feedback that the campaign management process could be more streamlined.

Viewability, ad fraud, and brand safety are always a concern. However, since MediaMath is integrated with some of the big players, such as IAS, they are addressing this concern.

A big business problem my team is focusing on right now is channel expansion and we are seeing very few DSPs starting to tap into new channels, such as: Programmatic TV, Programmati Audio, Digital Out of Home (DOOH), and Beacons. While we understand that these channels are a little ahead of the curve, it would be nice to see some DSPs start to experiment with one if not all of these new channels.

"Fantastic Service"

What do you like best?

The reps that our agency works with are absolutely phenomenal. They are always so responsive to any requests and are able to provide deep, detailed answers to help you understand their platform. I also love that whether our campaigns are client managed or T1 managed, they are always keeping an eye out on campaign performance and making recommendations to help us make optimizations to move us towards our client's goals.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard and platform are not always super intuitive. Thankfully our reps are great for guiding us around because otherwise it can be confusing to find the right reports, or get the appropriate settings in place.

For most of our clients we work towards ROI goals. With MediaMath's "Brain", the help of our reps, and the detailed reporting that we are able to pull, we are usually able to pretty easily identify which strategies, products, categories, sites, etc. work best for each client.

MediaMath review by Vincent L.
Vincent L.

"Good platform and good client services team, EXPENSIVE"

What do you like best?

Great client services team, easy to use interface and flexibility to customize dashboard for us.

Also transparent on the networks and websites where our ads show on vs. comparable platforms that have zero transparency.

What do you dislike?

Client services are expensive and how responsive they are will depend on your ad spend.

We are solving the issue of many different publishers in a highly competitive advertising space. We utilize MediaMath for their programmatic ad buying/DSP platform.

MediaMath review by Sammy A.
Sammy A.

"Mediamath Self-Serve User"

What do you like best?

One of the things that Mediamath has done that I haven't seen from other DSPs is buying a social platform- Upcast.

This means that they can move their offeringinto the social space and you can manage both Social and Programmatic in one place.

What do you dislike?

I think that the Mediamath platform is designed for Agency Trading Desks rather than Advertisers directly. A lot of the features that are released are futures that would benefit an Agency Trading Desk. A lot of the custom features that you would want as an Advertiser are difficult to achieve as they do not tend to be prioritised as a result of the above.

Our experience to date has been a lot of Client Service turnaround which is difficult when what you are trying to achieve is quite tailored and specific. You need a client services team that are up to speed on your account and can make the best recommendations to improve efficiencies,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that you need to have a clear understanding of what you are looking to achieve from your DSP and what your custom requirements are.

You need to make sure that Mediamath either have all of the functionalities that you require or are investing in the areas that you see as opportunities for growth.

We are looking to reduce our reliance on PPC and diversify our marketing mix by moving money into Programmatic.

"I use T1."

What do you like best?

The ease of reporting. Also the numerious targeting features and data segments. There is also a bulk pixel creator. It is easy to use the dash board and see what your campaigns are pacing at.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes of the product. ONe thing they could add would be to add more video targeting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should add the ability to change tags in a csv document and then upload them into the system.

We are using it to increase our clients ROI and have no wasted media. We are also able to drive more conversions for our clients by putting money into the highest perfomoing strategies.

MediaMath review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Since mediamath's T1 update, the interface has been a pleasure to use. the UI provides great clarity into how campaigns are pacing and is easy to find out what steps to take to improve performance. The support I have received over the years has also been exceptional.

What do you dislike?

It's not so much a dislike but when coming in to the platform it just shows the first advertisers that aren't necessarily used and haven't been in a while, however this is easily avoided by using the favorite's function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, you won't be disappointed

Viewabilty is a key performance indicator that is sought after. This has improved since using mediamath.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A Helfpul Tool for Big Data Users"

What do you like best?

This tool is very helpful when analyzing the massive amounts of data that come in from Display and Social campaigns across various platforms. Especially when married up with our own internal systems and some other platforms like Google Analytics and Doubleclicks, it's easy to see clear attribution from various channels and make educated optimization decisions. I definitely couldn't do my job (Search/Display account manager) as well without this extra insight.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, some of the new updates to their interface will be a little less user-friendly than I'd like, and it will take some time to digest them and get used to them. Otherwise, it's hard to think of too many other complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with huge amounts of advertising data, this platform is definitely worth looking into. While it won't completely eliminate your need for engine tools like Google Analytics and perhaps some of your agency's own proprietary tools, it will help give you insights and optimization recommendations that you may not have seen elsewhere.

This software doesn't necessarily solve a specific problem, but it helps to keep us informed of the overall health of our Display and Social digital footprint and make suggestions to optimize and improve. When married with other internal and external resources, it's a valuable component and we digest and analyze thousands of lines of data each day.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Optimize Campaigns and Identify Suspicious Traffic Sources"

What do you like best?

The ability to pull site transparency and geo performance reports provides valueable information that can help our clients optimize their campaigns. These reports makes it easier to identify suspicious traffic sources or areas/sites receiving traffic that we do not want present in our target audiences.

What do you dislike?

The standard cost report does not provide the booked cost to compare to the running cost figures.

Media Math allows us to retarget users with additional messaging at a fraction of the cost compared to our usual direct site buys. We have been able to dramatically lower overall campaign costs through various tactics run through Media Math.

MediaMath review by Neil O.
Neil O.

"Digital Drove our Site Traffic thanks to Media Math!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to integrate with our existing partners made MediaMath a streamlined solution for us to implement in 2015

What do you dislike?

Very little to complain about. We hope to use their tools more in Social Media this year. Probably more of a learning curve for me than MM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run don't walk. Give them a call. Nothing to lose except time wasted in improving your results.

Ultimately need conversions, but primarily needed to reach new audiences in order to bolster our site traffic. Mission accomplished with MediaMath. Our digital campaigns powered by MediaMath far outpaced prior year and exceed our 2015 goals.

MediaMath review by Misty F.
Misty F.

"Good product that just needs to work out some kinks"

What do you like best?

MediaMath is a very easy product to learn. What I really liked about it was that I could monitor campaigns across a variety of platforms and that I could easily pick websites that I wanted to run ads on. The exclusion feature was also fairly straightforward.

The dashboard is really clean, allowing you to see all the ads and campaigns that are running. It was also relatively quick and straightforward to add creative.

What do you dislike?

The brain feature didn't seem to be working properly. The recommendations from the Brain didn't seem to make sense for our campaign. The other issue that I had was that it was easy to miss certain features when setting up a campaign. For example, it's easy to forget to change the tracking pixel when changing the other settings, leading to false conversions. Once the problem was corrected, the reports reflected the new conversions, but it should have been more obvious. There are too many boxes on the campaign setup. It would make more sense to have a "Next" feature or even just have the major campaign components on a single screen and then advanced options on another.

The purpose of this software is to make it easier - especially for agencies - to monitor multiple campaigns for different clients on different platforms. In that case, it works great.

"Monitoring uploaded segments"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Extremely flexible product and ability to view segments by company is ideal. The product is also extremely user friendly and requires little training on how to maneuver through different areas of the platform. This is essential for learning this line of business.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how i'm unable to view granular areas of segments from our company. For instance, in Media Math, we are unable to see the full name of some of our audiences due to Media Math's ability to have a character limit. This makes identifying granular audiences problematic.

Our data has the ability to reach the public but we would like to be able to expand character limits in audience names so users may see our audiences on a more granular level. Why does media math impose this restriction?

MediaMath review by Tyler S.
Tyler S.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

The platform is not only very easy to learn and use, but the T1 support team is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Inability to duplicate campaigns is one feature I would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MediaMath is a fantastic DSP. The support not only exists but they get back to you within the day.

MediaMath allows us to be nimble with our clients' ad dollars.

"Mediamath T1 Review"

What do you like best?

As an exec, it is the ease of reporting, analytic s and the ease of incorporating Apps onto my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The ease of obtaining viewability figures from T1.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the MediaMath BrainViz Tool. It's great to have a snapshot view on connections between nodes, and how optimizations are potentially taking place.

Integration with Comscore and using Rich Media creative via Mediamath have been solved. This offers us more scope and options for optimization.

Yet to play around with Apple iAds. I think agencies working with tradedesks should be given more information on this instead of going direct.

MediaMath review by User

"MediaMath works Great!"

What do you like best?

MediaMath is very advanced. They are truly pushing the envelope for what is possible with digital advertising. Activating complex first party client data was the most advanced that I have seen, the process and the eventual optimization. Complex segments were managed well and the reporting came out clean and understandable.

What do you dislike?

MediaMath is not cheap and I know they are taking a very healthy margin. Also I have some concerns about where the inventory runs, despite their best efforts to reduce bot impressions, even more detailed site level reporting would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MediaMath is one of our top 3 providers and they are headed in the right direction. They can be a bit expensive and they are clearly taking a healthy margin however.

Running advertising campaigns for large and medium sized clients alike, with no budgets under 10K. We have a noticed an increased ROI when using MediaMath and trend towards renewals, especially for campaigns with clear revenue metrics or back end sales goals. (performance goals).

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent Demand Side Platform and Team"

What do you like best?

MediaMath's console is visually logical in a digital space that is easily less so. The MediaMath team is responsive, thorough, and forward thinking. Ease of use, from set-up to daily optimizations and reporting is excellent. MediaMath has partnered with innovative leaders in the greater programmatic space and provides good updates and training tools.

What do you dislike?

Some reporting functions or views and bulk features are not as fully developed. Daily reporting functions views are not saved, though you are able to request automated reporting sent daily via email.

Most of these 'pain points' are seeing changes at MediaMath in the near future. Team is very interested in feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the leading DSPs. Highly recommended. Their staff is incredibly knowledgeable about their product and others in the industry, and addresses weaknesses quickly within the console.

Buying Programmatically and with PMPs.

"Pioneers"

What do you like best?

Always ahead at publisher integration (one of the first DSP to have access to FBX). UX is well thought for both brands with key campaigns and agencies with hundreds of them. Great documentation and very supportive client partners team. Compared with other DSPs, it has the most transparent and easy to access reporting system.

What do you dislike?

Still missing integration for non traditional inventory (native).

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking at a DSP compare:

- Analytics & reporting

- Inventory

- Transparency (complete detail of cost on the media buy)

Programmatic partner for agencies and its brands. Helping brands to connect with their customers using data and creativity.

"MM Review 12.22"

What do you like best?

I really like the look and the feel of the platform, everything is pretty easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

I do not like how unflexible the UI is. I also use trade desk along side MM and their UI is SO flexible. It makes it easy to do multiple bid settings within one strategy instead of having to break out a stategy for each bid up or down you want to do. For example you can bid high or low depending on time of day within one strategy. Where in MM you would have to creative multiple strategies to bid up or down during certain times.

I am trying to drive the most revenue for my clients and determine and analyze the best tactics to serving online ads.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Customer Service and User Friendly Interface"

What do you like best?

One of the best features for my everyday working would be the "Reduced Ad Collision Feature" as it allows us to prevent campaigns spending unnecessarily. Another feature which stands out is the Reporting Functionality and Visual Representation, which is perfect for customer reports.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside to the platform in my opinion is the lack of free category targeting capabilities. Other platforms provide this feature which is extremely helpful when implementing from strategy high up the ladder.

Both branding/awareness and performance - sales/leads

MediaMath review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"A faithful look into the customer journey not just "guesses""

What do you like best?

Transparency. It's hard to find with competitors of MediaMath and very important to clients/buyers. Efficiency is also key when trying to reach consumers, individually, at scale - it's something MediaMath excels at.

What do you dislike?

Had I know about MediaMath as a buyer at my former job, I think my clients would've been floored at their performance and marketing sophistication. I only wish I had known about MediaMath sooner.

Relying heavily on outdated forms of communication and advertising to reach a wide base of consumers, primarily because clients were convinced old methods were most effective and cost-efficient - this is a thing of the past. TerminalOne targeting and optimization capabilities provide an abundance of real-time reporting which gets clients to their desired goals.

MediaMath review by Corey B.
Corey B.

"Easy Implementation and Use, But Could Be Better"

What do you like best?

Setting up and launching a campaign is quite simple in the MediaMath interface. The customer support and problem solving is top notch. there hasn't been a question they couldn't answer or a problem they couldn't solve.

What do you dislike?

Some features made available by publisher direct or network buys are not available on MediaMath, such as in-depth purchase based targeting. Some targeting options need to be requested and uploaded to the system prior to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use for typical banner display buys and retargeting campaigns. We see incredible results when working with MediaMath on direct response, retargeting campaigns.

Efficiency is one of the biggest reason why we buy programmatic, specifically on MediaMath. In a screen agnostic world, the ability to buy an impression on any device, on almost any website is huge in creating successful campaigns.

MediaMath review by Chase P.
Chase P.

"T1 is Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - it's a very intuitive platform. Performance is fantastic & "The Brain" works well.

What do you dislike?

Currently cannot track more than 1 conversion activity in the reporting dashboard.

Running display & video campaigns as an agency for all of our clients. Benefits include ease of use, easy-to-access reporting with breakdowns by creative, device, geo, etc. which makes optimization work much easier. The Brain auto-optimizer works really well and we've seen substantially improved performance here over other DSP's we've used in the past.

MediaMath review by Gina H.
Gina H.

"Very easy-to-use interface"

What do you like best?

UI/UX is very good on the platform and getting through the steps to set up a campaign are very easy/clear.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it times out with error messages more frequently than I'd like to see.

Gaining higher margins on ad spend

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Currently use MediaMath as an internal trading desk at our agency"

What do you like best?

Our agency uses MediaMath as it's main trading desk for display advertising, and we run most of our retargetting campaigns through MediaMath's network. The campaigns are very flexible and easy to customize for specific targets and goals. We have had great success with their retargetting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

We have had some trouble with bot traffic, but I think that is standard across the industry

Recommendations to others considering the product

There support is always there and willing to answer questions when they arise. Have also been available to host training and info sessions.

It is extremely beneficial to have our trading desk run in house by our own team. We are much more efficient with more control and better turn around time.

MediaMath review by User in Design
User in Design

"Powerful DSP"

What do you like best?

MediaMath makes it very intuitive and user-friendly to do very powerful bidding and targeting in a well-designed interface. The team there is constantly taking suggestions from their users and making improvements to the system, which introduces new features on a fairly frequent basis.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing for new users to differentiate between MediaMath's TerminalOne and Terminal One beta platforms - the transition was incomplete for a long time (it may still be) and as such some features are only available on one platform or the other. This makes for a disjointed and inconvenient experience. It is also TERRIBLE as an ad server - it was clearly not made for this purpose, so use it as a DSP and nothing else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great DSP - more intuitive than DoubleClick Bid Manager IMO - but never use it for direct buys.

MediaMath enables powerful targeting options and the brain (intelligent bidding engine) also works fairly well when switched on. Most importantly, MediaMath collects a HUGE amount of data and is unparalleled in terms of the granularity of data collected (down to the individual impression). This makes for much more intelligent reports and strategies.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"I used to work with Media Math at my previous agency, 360i."

What do you like best?

They have a very strong product with a solid algorithm. Performance was driven and their contract/IO was renewed across multiple months.

I also like that they have access to exclusive inventory and unique offerings. For example, we used to run with them across exclusive placements on FBX that other vendors simply couldn't access.

I'm not sure if they operate a private exchange, but this would be a very nice feature of their product suite.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, there was a pretty hefty delay in communication. We would ask them a question/request a deliverable and sometimes wouldn't hear back for a couple days.

Most other vendors in the space are quick to respond day-of, but we had some difficulty eliciting a response.

One example of this is when we would have to implement spur of the moment requests and occasionally found that they were the only partner who failed to deliver on that request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have strong performance but be mindful that there may be a slight delay when trying to get questions answered or when trying to receive deliverables.

I don't want to mention our Account Exec's name, but from what I've heard, this was fairly standard across a number of reps with the company.

We were trying to drive revenue for one of our advertisers, buying on a CPA basis.

They indeed drove strong revenue for the client, and for that, we enjoyed working with them.

MediaMath review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"MediaMath Review"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was a very user friendly tool. Working with a small but growing trading desk, many people on our team had no experience with a DSP but were able to use this tool with ease. Each tab is set up in a way that makes sense as you are setting up a campaign. We worked with mostly DR focused clients and "the brain" was very good at finding converters.

What do you dislike?

There were a few issues with load time when dealing with some of our larger blocklists. Also the forcasting for upcoming campaigns was poor and I was always looking at similar campaigns for a better look into the demand we were seeing vs the forcaster. Lastly, we did have a few clients with CTR KPIs (I know its a horrible KPI, but that's what we were working with) and the only option for this type of campaign was to set the goal to CPC, which reduced the amount of daily spend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the mediamath console. The ease of use and support from the mediamath team make it a great option. They have agreements in place with most (if not all) the major players in the space leaving little to be left desired.

We worked with a wide variety of clients with different goals, anywhere from Branding, CTR, Conversion to ROI.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"self service display vendor - super helpful, friendly, shown positive results"

What do you like best?

tool can be utilized in a self service setting - allows more flexibility and anytime access. staff is friendly and very helpful. Minimums to run are fairly low for small budgeted clients.

What do you dislike?

cannot not utilize HTML 5 ads, only static image jpgs (unless using a third party ad server). no attribution modeling - all last click.

testing different display vendors for performance. can run different types of display all from the same setting

MediaMath review by Amy Z.
Amy Z.

"Great partner, very streamlined platform"

What do you like best?

The workflow for accomplishing buys is very quick and streamlined.

What do you dislike?

Upgraded platform is less responsive and less aesthetic.

Access to many ad networks and a broad reach of inventory is easy to access with MediaMath.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Previous Self Service user of MM via a Agency Trading Desk"

What do you like best?

I think MediaMath was a stong licensed technology for our more DR focused client base. I think the Brain/ T1 Operating System sets this paltform apart from others in the space. Other key differentatiors; DCO once of the first to offer across Facebook Exhcange, unique inventory access,

What do you dislike?

In past their forecasting was not a robust tool seperate from the campaign management. I had struggles in pre- campaign planning aspects for new clients wihtout histrocal data to work off of. The platform is very sphositcated at times almost too much so for coaching more entry level folks into active management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform for large scale DR clients where optimizations really need to be a fair blend of human and algorithm of the licensed technology. Media Math's T2 system is very sophisticated for optimization strategy in the programmatic space.

varies per client goals; could be reach, ROI, specific CPA benchmarks. At the end of the day I was working on MM to assist my agencies and clients achive the specific goal per campaign and use the tech to enhance/ exceed those benchmarks.

MediaMath review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

The reportings deliver useful insights and are transparent, the platform is clear and easy to use. The support has always been helpful and there is a huge knowledge base that makes it easy to get started with the system.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the time delay for reportings is too big and attribution of multiple ROIs has been somehow difficult. Additionally there could be even more transparency and custom reports.

We got a new source for traffic. The biggest benefit is the large amount of possibilities the tool offers and makes easy to handle. The system is very helpful for generating new traffic and to reach a specific targeted audience easily.

MediaMath review by User in Information Technology and Services

"MediaMath Review"

What do you like best?

MediaMath really helped optimize budgeting for a few different advertising opportunities. Not only does it really help you get an idea of where your money is going, it really helps you see the return on investment from your advertising budget.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be a bit overwhelming at first. The tool is really quite powerful, however this is not a tool you can skip the introduction for. However, after learning the basics of this, it really did become useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn the user interface, it becomes rather straight forward and worth learning

Helped with different advertising mediums, helping realize that magazine advertisements are no longer a valid medium

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Very effective with slightly clunky interface"

What do you like best?

MediaMath produced great results for our clients, delivering outstanding ROI. The platform allowed us to upload creatives and target pixels quickly and easily. The support team at MediaMath were responsive and helped us regularly.

What do you dislike?

I found the interface a little clunky. I know they are always updating it so I hope this has been improved upon now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I first used MediaMath my company was just starting to trial using it. It delivered great ROI and allowed us to keep improving on our clients results. I have left the company now but I have been informed they are still using the platform and getting good results.

The problems we were solving was the pressure to continually improve our client results, delivering greater and greater return on investment. MediaMath helped us to do this.

MediaMath review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Consistent, although nothing spectacular "

What do you like best?

Being able to manage MM internally has been a huge help in emergency situations. MM is almost always the highest CTR on my campaigns where that is the KPI.

What do you dislike?

Buyers don't really have access to the interface to at least review everything that is happening in real time. That might be a good feature to add, even if most buyers wouldn't understand it.

I have seen an excellent return on conversions being the KPI, showing strong intent for some banking clients of mine. Again, nothing exceptional although we can't expect that with the goals that we are shooting for with these particular clients.

"Awesome DSP "

What do you like best?

The MediaMath platform is very easy to manage and breaks down all necessary components from an internal and client-facing standpoint. The granularity of reporting as well as additions such as apps and creatives show that we have access to different types of setup strategies for a variety of different campaigns which is necessary when our KPIs range.

What do you dislike?

With the campaign setup, I would prefer that there was a way to bulk edit instead of individually assigning creatives by concept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the concepts issue to have a bulk option.

We realized that we are currently solving efficiency issues in terms of

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"We run display campaign through MediaMath"

What do you like best?

Mediamath generally performs well for our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is awful. So many times they refer you to their help section which is very unorganized. The search feature populates outdated links. It seems like they really don't want to help you when you need a straight answer from their team.

Their UI is somewhat user friendly. However, it does take a long while to get comfortable navigating through it.

We do a lot of OLV for a retail client. They are dipping their toes into Display. I would much rather test other display DSP's than run in MediaMath.

"MediaMath Review"

What do you like best?

I like the workflow management of MediaMath and how if walks you step-by-step to effectively launch a campaign.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see my bid total and win rate percentage in addition the flight date usability. I would like to see some bid factor enhancements in the future.

Currently we are constantly focused on delivering client results while keeping COGs under control.

"Great UX"

What do you like best?

Mediamath allows me to buy easily among different exchanges

What do you dislike?

The depth of the reports is not as good as the detail i get with other dsps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good DSP but it is best used when it used with other DSPs as well to have more sources of traffic

We are able to increase our reach

MediaMath review by Anna C.
Anna C.

"Simple soltuion to make your clients happy."

What do you like best?

Granular targeting capabilities and ability to layer on targeting parameters

What do you dislike?

Although it's expected, the limitations by the access to inventory.

Target layering.

MediaMath review by Levi L.
Levi L.

"Digital Media Buyer"

What do you like best?

The quick editing feature which allows for much expedited changes.

What do you dislike?

Having to recreate concepts over and over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend testing out the DSP and evaluating KPIs after learning what optimizations you can make.

I am solving brand safety problems. I have realized the quick integration abilities of MediaMath allow for more flexibility in brand safety efforts.

Agency in Internet

"Solid user experience with T1 platform and very positive customer service/support"

What do you like best?

Dedicated support team and flexibility of custom reporting requests

What do you dislike?

high extra costs for seemingly relatively simple features (e.g. smart pixel and attribution tool integration)

Limited reporting functionality out of the T1 interface - many requests have to go through custom requests with analytics team

driving revenue - have seen positive impacts both from a participation and attributed perspective

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Media Math - For Client Solutions "

What do you like best?

The customer support is awesome. As a trafficker - who does not deal in programmatic all the time. The MM team is still always helping.

What do you dislike?

That not all ad servers have a bulk upload tool. and we cannot mass create concepts based on placement namess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always ready to grow with your team.

Easy to use creative preview tooks.

MediaMath review by Daniel H.
Daniel H.

"Limited"

What do you like best?

The algorithmic possibilities within MediaMath based on the brain

What do you dislike?

Tracking capabilities, and pixel management

I don't understand the question

MediaMath review by Pablo G.
Pablo G.

"Trader"

What do you like best?

The plarform is really user friendly and "visual".

I use to show MM screenshots when showing my business

What do you dislike?

Deal troubleshooting and not enought access to the DSP.

Where is the bidded? It should be accesible for every users

Big multicampaigns with PMP-E & PMP-D

The syncronization between Mediamath PMP-D tags and DFA tags is too low.

"I Heart Media Math"

What do you like best?

The support is phenomenal. They are always available and thorough in there response. They go out of their way to assure that any issues or requests are handled completely.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I dislike about Media Math. All of their features are helpful and supportive to our/our clients needs.

I have benefited from features that are unique to Media Math. They are linked with other partners that we need to utilize. As a result, we able to use those features to support our business.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent first time experience"

What do you like best?

I've only worked in the platform once and I thought it was very user friendly. The line item summaries are really helpful when QAing a campaign.The client service team was also extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some set up details aren't synonymous to other platforms which is unsettling at first glance. I also didn't like the way pixels are displayed for campaign set up - I think it's easy to skip over which

Awareness and Purchase Intent objectives. For short flighted DR campaigns, it's easier to manage pacing than in other platforms.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple Use that Performs"

What do you like best?

In-house UI makes for easy setup and optimizations throughout the campaign.

What do you dislike?

Products and services are not always relayed to the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If utilizing the self-service platform and not going through a rep, make sure to keep up to date on the products and services that they offer. It is very easy to get pigeonholed into running the same type of campaign, because you are not aware of what they might offer that fits your campaign better.

While using the DSP and tools within the DSP, such as PMP, contextual and content targeting, prospecting and remarketing, we are able to find the specific audience we are trying to get in front of to run the most efficient campaign.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"My Review of Media Math"

What do you like best?

It helps in managing and optimizing prospecting and re-marketing campaigns extremely efficiently using multiple source of data providers.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model of MediaMath with respect to agencies should be a little different, since you have to consider that agencies have various sets of clients with different needs. Not all agency clients have equal budgets to spend. So the platform fee should not be flat rather there should be a formula with respect to spend level and use for each client at agency level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their response time on account troubleshooting is amazing. The way they provide feedback on campaigns and optimization is terrific.

Accuracy in reporting. MM's reporting tool is very robust, especially the site transparency platform.

"MediaMath Review"

What do you like best?

Availability of configuration options, robust targeting, and completion of inventory.

What do you dislike?

No real time reporting! Pulse report doesn't count. A platform this powerful should have real time reporting across the board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the certification course, the walkthrough is extremely valuable

Needed a way to target identified and onboarded data audiences.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Programmatic Trader Using MediaMath"

What do you like best?

MediaMath setup is the easiest out of all DSP's that I've worked in. I also really like the graph at the top of the campaign dashboard page that shows the effects of your optimizations on spend, impressions, CPM, etc.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to use bid factors over line items. I also wish that reporting was more robust.

I'm running conversion-based and awareness campaigns for a large technology company. We've been able to be more efficient with their ad spend and greatly increase their reach.

MediaMath review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Good for agencies and direct-response campaigns, mediocre for advertisers/branding"

What do you like best?

Variety of bid optimization methods, strong performance

What do you dislike?

"Black box" - T1's Brain sometimes suggests seemingly off the wall optimizations in order to meet goals

Work as a buyer in-house at a major advertiser. We switched over from MediaMath due to lack of scalability and user-friendly interface.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It is a great product for programmatic display buying."

What do you like best?

Our agency is hands on. The ability to manage everything from campaign set up to optimization to reporting is great.

What do you dislike?

It needs easier optimization features. More knob turning rather than upload and downloading lists.

It saves a ton of time and allows for inexpensive, efficient campaigns.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"MediaMath has been a great platform"

What do you like best?

I like the constant update of new data sources and abilities to pair with existing enterprise systems,

What do you dislike?

No Budget field in the reporting interface without using the custom data export

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and support team!

Connecting the dots between site segmentation and re marketing efforts

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A happy Mediamath user from Argentina"

What do you like best?

The UI is very friendly and easy to learn, making the UX really gratefull.

What do you dislike?

It needs more Bulk editing and uploading.

It needs better Mobile and Video inventory in Argentina.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Try to be elilgible for all betas. Try out every feature.

Well, I am head of a trading desk and we run most of our campaigns on Mediamath. So MM solves our core business activities. It has proven to be the best platform yet to deliver display campaigns.

MediaMath review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"My firm utilizes MediaMath's Self-Serve platform for all of our clients programmatic campaigns."

What do you like best?

The customer service and technology. The UI on is easy to use and the ongoing training is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

That we cannot utilize their service in 2016, do to drastic increases in monthly minimums. This will be at least $200,000 going elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can't spend $100,000 per month, I wouldn't recommend them.

We are helping our clients reach their target audience at a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising. We supply optimization suggestions, audience insight and post campaign analysis.

MediaMath review by Ashby S.
Ashby S.

"MediaMath was a very helpful tool for optimizing my advertising campaign performance"

What do you like best?

MediaMath was one of two Demand Side platforms that were used for our advertising campaigns. MediaMath offered lots of unique targeting tools and revealed the data in new, innovative ways.

What do you dislike?

Compared to the other DSP (Demand Side Platform) being used, MediaMath wasn't the easiest to understand and navigate.

We were trying to target specific users using primarily demographic information and also were trying to target different sites at specific times of the day

"Solid client management"

What do you like best?

MediaMath provide quality client management. They are very helpful and quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really note as a "dislike". But the video offerings could see higher performance compared to other competitors' offerings.

I use MediaMath to solve client issues.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Okay but some work needed to the UI"

What do you like best?

How keen the team are to responding to our needs. They try as hard as possible to make it easier to work with us.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes a little slow in comparison to Doubleclick which can make building a campaign slow.

We're tech antagonistic so the real problem to solve it one which can integrate easily within our team and be easy to work with. A major benefit of MM is the weather targeting.

MediaMath review by Marissa S.
Marissa S.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the overall abilities of the platform and it's easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the ability to upload our DoubleVerify tags.

Usual optimizing, MediaMath makes it easy to implement.

"Amazing experience"

What do you like best?

Ui and simplicity to use the different apps.

What do you dislike?

No real time reporting. Updating the reports on a daily basis is a difficult obstacle to optimise the campaings

RTB and Programmatic buying

"Experience with MediaMath"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of the interface and the look of the T1 console. Employees there also are very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the flash interface the last time I used it because it would freeze sometimes and I was unable to save work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend asking as many questions as possible to the analysts there and ask for previous campaign results that are similar to the campaigns you would like to run.

I was working on CTR and CPA campaigns. I found CPA campaigns to be much harder than branding campaigns.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great, very helpful and great technology"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and easy of use, this is one of the easist platforms i use

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about mediamath

Getting more customers for less on behalf of client

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Great costumer service, great simplicity and very good experience

What do you dislike?

Problems with multiple wrapper tags and not enough video inventory available

Easy optimization, both on brand and direct campaigns.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Sr. Director input - Amazon gift card"

What do you like best?

I benefit most from retargeting strategies

What do you dislike?

Not enough granular audience targeting capabilities, especially for Pharma and Financial services

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any software there are functions that best support different advertising needs--meaning consider using MediaMath where it outperforms for specific advertisers and don't be afraid to utilize multiple systems based on client needs

A longer path to conversion due to research associated with the brands I represent and the need for analytics.

We've have seen the benefits of the analytics accessible through the Media Math platform

MediaMath review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Media Math"

What do you like best?

Optimization of clicks, creative and conversions

What do you dislike?

Some of the websites that the ads are served on are too obscure

Targeting consumers

"Campaign Operations Manager"

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn and use. Love the bulk editing features.

What do you dislike?

3PA tags need to be parced better within tht UI

Being able to optimize on the fly and see next day results. Reporting within UI is excellent gives great insights for optimizing and finding where we can improve.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"MediaMath Display Ad Management Platform"

What do you like best?

The versatility of the platform is almost second to none. Seems as though there is too much information to handle at once though.

What do you dislike?

Navigation of the platform can be tedious at times and load times are often very long.

Managing multiple display campaign platforms was essential in moving the display ad business up the ladder.

"MediaMath Experience"

What do you like best?

The analytics and insights platform that you are given access to

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would take a long time to hear back from AM's

Assist with running a campaign and better understanding who our target is.

MediaMath review by Agency in Business Supplies and Equipment
Agency in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Programmatic media buying"

What do you like best?

The MediaMath team demonstrates industry expertise through educating buyers on strategic approaches for programmatic media buying and the landscape. They are great with servicing their clients and helping them to activate on programs in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Lack of transparency into cost margin, inventory and tactics when not managed in house by the agency.

Direct response, conversions, lead generation. Ability to scale media campaigns at a low cost nationally.

MediaMath review by User in Gambling & Casinos
User in Gambling & Casinos

"Medimath programmatic"

What do you like best?

access to the platform is easy.

we can select invenotry and CPM easily

good targeting

Verticals OK

What do you dislike?

not enough inventory

budget management tools complicated

need to access Display inventory

i have been able to access large inventory but not the best sites to optimise my campaigns

"MediaMath "

What do you like best?

Transparency, reporting & performance. We are able to target a variety of different users, including multi-cultural.

What do you dislike?

Lack of geo-fencing capabilities. System can be difficult to learn, unless you have a strong SEO/SEM background.

On boarding and targeting CRM data, T1 is able to accomplish this goal.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great support for Programmatic buys"

What do you like best?

I like that they are very responsive and supportive whenever we have any campaign set-ups and campaign performances.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be further improved. And sometimes you cannot delete but need to be archived.

I do campaign set-ups and realised that MediaMath algorithms are different.

MediaMath review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great UI, but could use some enhancements."

What do you like best?

The UI enhancements flow well and data is easily accessed.

What do you dislike?

All reports from the old UI have not been ported over. Video reporting and capabilities are lacking. Campaigns can not be easily duplicated. Reporting in Campaign view is not real time or that close to real time.

Digital campaigns housed in one UI. Reporting and margins are easily managed.

"Daily T1 user"

What do you like best?

Amount of data at your finger tips and flexibility you have to manage campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The zip code app. It is too slow and clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the time and investment. They offer plenty of trainings, have a wealth of knowledge online and support is great.

targeting niche users. We are able to combine audiences to get best performance.

"Great Platform Layout"

What do you like best?

Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Quick response times when you have a question. Lots of training resources.

What do you dislike?

Training is a bit repetitive and overwhelming at times.

Great to have everything consolidated into one platform.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Performance is there, however product development could be stronger."

What do you like best?

Performance on awareness have been favorable.

What do you dislike?

The platform usability. I feel the platform could be more user-friendly and intuitive. No pre-bid solutions integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

------

Increasing awareness and purchase intent of brand.

MediaMath review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Self-serve DSP that gives you control"

What do you like best?

Ability to reach multiple exchanges and inventory of audiences from hundreds of partners.

What do you dislike?

Account managers change too quickly for self serve accounts.

Prospecting and re marketing to potential clients.

MediaMath review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"MediaMath Review "

What do you like best?

How well you can slice and dice the data.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see the live creative.

Helping clients drive results. That certain channels and targets work better.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Gets the job done - able to import segments

What do you dislike?

Archaic UI - long lag time for onboarding

Display Ads for marketing

Learning about MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™?

* We monitor all MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.