Mediatoolkit

4.8

Mediatoolkit is a media monitoring tool that tracks relevant mentions of your brand across the web and social media in real time.

Work for Mediatoolkit?

Learning about Mediatoolkit?

Mediatoolkit Reviews

Ask Mediatoolkit a Question
Showing 34 Mediatoolkit reviews
Mediatoolkit review by Antonio T.
Antonio T.

"Fast and effective tool for everybody "

What do you like best?

The part of Mediatoolkit that I found most helpful is it's speed and flexibility. Just a couple of seconds after inserting keywords I am overwhelmed with information from sources I have never heard off, not to mention that I receive a lot of helpful information that I would never discover otherwise.

And when it happens that some information is not relevant for my business (or I haven't inserted keywords in the context relevant to me) I can easily update every search query and instantly see the better results and more precise information.

What do you dislike?

If the reports would be more customizable it would be helpful (to have additional information from the mentions in the feed, or to be able to select which parts of Reporting module to include in the reports, to be able to see which posts have the frequently used words in the keyword cloud and are they positive or negative). Besides that everything else works smooth.

I am easily tracking the activity of all my clients and competitors. It helps me with the planning of strategy, keeps me on my toes and makes it easier to be in the loop with all the new information. Also, It makes preparation for new clients and finding new opportunities and technological developments in airline industry much, much easier. Kudos!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mediatoolkit
Mediatoolkit review by Anita G.
Anita G.

"Great for social listening"

What do you like best?

I find Mediatoolkit the most useful for finding new mentions about my company on the internet, especially mentions from social media which I couldn’t track before, not even with Google. I also like the reports section because it’s made my life a ton easier when time comes to show off exact results of my work.

What do you dislike?

I would like the reports to be a bit more customisable, but I think that’s in the pipeline. It also took me some time to get the hang of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it a lot if you want to see the biggest potential. At first, I was focused more on finding out about new mentions and my approach was to set it and forget it, but over time I started tinkering with finding more valuable data.

I am constantly moving around and things on the internet happen too fast for me to keep track. I have a clear overview of what’s going on with my company and I can react on time.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Mediatoolkit review by Iris D.
Iris D.

"Helps manage communication crisis"

What do you like best?

I work in a big corporation, that gets a lot of mentions on everyday basis. With Mediatoolkit, I can keep track of all that mentions, but the tool comes even more useful in situation of communication crises. Especially then, it is crucial to have a tool that keeps you informed in real time so you can react fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

You need to be involved in the process of setting the account, and that sometime takes time. Also, the interface could be better and more intuitive.

The tool helps me to be informed about topics related to my company. It's espacially helpful in crisis communication - I know what are potentially harmful topics, and my account alerts me via e-mail everytime the topic is out.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Great tool to keep track of what my competitors are doing"

What do you like best?

It's like having a Facebook feed of what my competitors are doing that I can check. I like the simplicity of the tool. It is very easy for me to install it on my phone and then just get a notification when something new happens. I also like the customer support, they help me with everything.

What do you dislike?

I would like perhpas better filtering on the mobile app. Sometimes I want to find an older mention, and it can be a bit challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Track competitors! I can't believe how much info I find.

I track my company and competing companies to see what is being said about them. While our industry doesn't have a lot of mentions, those we do are valuable, fe mergers, acquisitions or new contracts.

Mediatoolkit review by Gabrijela O.
Gabrijela O.

"Perfect toolkit for my brand tracking and analyze competitors"

What do you like best?

I've been using Mediatoolkit a lot and have come to rely on it. I like that it’s simple to use and that the results are updated in real time. I also like the export excel function because i need to keep the data for archiving later and it helps immensely. It also exports all of my social media data, like how many shares and likes I had.

What do you dislike?

Seems bad mention anything since I really love the team and the customer service :) But I would like them to introduce demographics. If anyone from the team is reading this… 😉

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the customer service about anything you need. I never saw anyone responded faster and I think that it makes whole experience of the product for me.

I measure a lot of things, like how my mentions are growing, how many of them come from Twitter and how many from Facebook. I also measure sentiment, and virality of posts and see top users so this is very useful data.

Mediatoolkit review by Boris Z.
Boris Z.

"Real time keyword monitoring"

What do you like best?

sentiment analysis, keyword monitoring, real time monitoring what help me to contact my clients on time if something goes wrong, great support for PR activities, great support team.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any big issues with mediatoolkit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great product for marketing and PR agencies and for Companies itself.

Better PR activities for clients, defining online market value for clients based on how many mentions they have during the month, year, sentiment analysis, crisis management - based on mentions we can react on time.

Mediatoolkit review by Mirna G.
Mirna G.

"Best social listening tool so far!"

What do you like best?

Mediatoolkit is real time, easy to use and at the same time very powerful tool for social media monitoring. It provides various metrics for monitoring conversations through social networks and enables more in depth analysis and key insights connected to brand communication strategy. At the same time its eye-catching and user-friendly interface allows you to very quickly and easily define keywords and topics searches and and receive immediate results.

What do you dislike?

Only thing that would be helpful is historic data for longer period of time, but it seems they are already working on it.

The tool enables me to explore topics of interest that potential consumers talk about, which might be easily connected with brand online communication strategy. Additionally, it is possible to monitor competitors communication and find non-covered areas where it is possible to stand out among competitors.

Mediatoolkit review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Eye Opener, Time Saver, Working Place Revolution"

What do you like best?

User friendly, outstanding features (love the filter options), great online tutorial, MTK takes the world of web information and analysis to a whole new level.

What do you dislike?

That it took me this long to discover it. Serioulsy, absolutely zero complaints so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with an open mind about what you are about to experience. Watch the 15 minute tutorial. Let it sink in, then watch it again later that day. Experiment with the tools and find the settings which will serve you best. It is already saving me hours a week.

Running a media business, early access to information is critical. Google Alerts, Press Clipping and other such tools suddenly became obsolete. The ability to target particular keywords allows you to stay on top of your niche, will also impressive existing and potential clients in that niche.

Mediatoolkit review by Roxane P.
Roxane P.

"A User Friendly Media Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

Mediatoolkit provides an easy to use interface that helps novice and expert users quickly setup searches and being receiving results right away. Keywords and phrases are highlighted for easy identification in results along with visual indicators on tone and other valuable metrics. The Reporting component provides quick quantitative metrics for evaluation; it also allows for a comparison between search folders which is a neat way to evaluate data.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the product. One thing I would like to see is more coverage of geographic areas but that is coming as I understand it.

The business problem we are solving is access to real-time coverage in digital and social. The benefit we have realized is the ability to see the coverage we need nearly as quickly as it is posted.

Mediatoolkit review by Luka K.
Luka K.

"Excellent tool for monitoring our online presence in the industry"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and clean design that the tool gives which helps me easily organise my keywords and track everything we need in our industry. It is extremely fast and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Can't organize some dropdowns the way I would like.

Businesses are nowadays heavy reliable on social proof and listening to the voices of the customers or at least voices of their main media sources (news portals and such). It is crucial to find out when you have been featured or mentioned by someone so you can easily react, engage or convert that user.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery
Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery

"Excellent tool for real-time media monitoring"

What do you like best?

Mediatoolkit is easy to use and it monitors all relevant online sources (e.g. news portals, forums and social media). You can track all topics relevant for your business and actively participate in the online (and offline) communication. Support team also deserves praise.

What do you dislike?

Good adjustment of queries is sometimes a bit complicated. But once set-up properly, it is no longer a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Mediatoolkit, you can try a free account. This should assure you of its utility.

Mediatoolkit is great in crisis situations when the early response is critical for successful communication.

Real-time monitoring enables me to react as soon as a potential communication crisis starts to develop.

Mediatoolkit review by Hrvoje B.
Hrvoje B.

"Best instant social media listening tool"

What do you like best?

Desktop version is very easy to use, but mobile version is even better because I don't have to spend time in the office to stay informed. I have tried out similar products, but this one is definitely the fastest.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Maybe the mobile version (iOS) could have better filtering options for mentions. It would also be great if I could have reports there as well, and not only on desktop version.

Keeping up to date with what’s being said about my company on the Internet.

Mediatoolkit review by Gavrilo T.
Gavrilo T.

"Excellence"

What do you like best?

Our company is big clipping agency in Serbia (biggest), and we were searching for solution that would cover wide broad of digital sources, highly customizable (language is biggest obstacle).

And - we found it.

We are highly satisfied, for numerous reasons.

Very client oriented (we have another numerous clients for this Mediatoolkit and lots of questions), innovative, up-to-date with (PR and media) industry changes and quite intuitive software.

Overall, we found great solution, and competitors are nowhere near this tool, by price, or filters.

What do you dislike?

Not much, occasional wrong results, and some other functionality, other than media monitoring and reporting, to be improved.

We have a problem for monitoring keywords in social media presence, and this is exact solution.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Computer Games
Administrator in Computer Games

"The best online press clipping solution!"

What do you like best?

- Real time tracking

- great user experience

- user friendly dashboard

Mediatoolkit is great tool, but the customer service is the true value!

What do you dislike?

I can’t add new queries on the mobile app. I rarely need them, but it would be a good option to have it in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the analytics and reporting sections - I found a lot of relevant data there.

I need to plan my online campaigns, and seeing the themes our customers talk about the most and where we stand in comparison to competitors helps us create marketing messages. Since we all have access to the account, it’s easy to share articles between us.

Mediatoolkit review by Marcel M.
Marcel M.

"This tool is a must-have for any serious brand"

What do you like best?

Real life notifications with nice filtering

What do you dislike?

nothing special. maybe the price is a bit to high for croatian standards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you sell anything online - this tool is a must have. Just think about negative feedback and how this tool can help you minimise the damage by responding in real time. Amazing.

it's a great tool to track brand awareness, respond to brand mentions and generate blog post ideas by tracking trending topics

Mediatoolkit review by Boris D.
Boris D.

"Excellent product for medium sized and upwards businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and frequency of mentions - a lot of data mined by the tool.

What do you dislike?

The product is rather expensive for small sized companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for close internet monitoring of your performance.

Close monitoring of where my business features and also my competitors.

Mediatoolkit review by Gordan T.
Gordan T.

"Great tool for media monitoring and quick responses"

What do you like best?

The possibility to keep track of all topics relating to my clients from any part of the world and customising it to my interests.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the titles do not match the content, but this happens rarely.

For example, Mediatoolkit is a great tool for crisis management or political communication, because it enables you to give quick responses on topics relating to your client. You do not have to google everything, just rely on Mediatoolkit to give sout he proper and timely information.

Mediatoolkit review by Mario K.
Mario K.

"Simple but excellent tool for social listening"

What do you like best?

User friendly, great filter options and the most important - great support!

What do you dislike?

As a designer, maybe some of the UI stuff... but that is just my professional deformation. Media toolkit has a really great UX and it is really simple for using..

Mediatoolkit has proved to be an great real time feedback tool on our services from our past (and future) customers, etc., This tool is a great add-on for an eCRM purpose and general for the social listening.

Mediatoolkit review by Krešimir D.
Krešimir D.

"Excellent online media tracking software"

What do you like best?

Supportive and knowledgeable service. The product is working as you would expect it, but what truly makes it great is an excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

If (or when) Mediatoolkit will be able to offer print media monitoring - then it will truly become a must-have solution for PR professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool that will become even better, due to dedicated development and business team.

Tracking articles in online media. Getting ideas for influencers we never knew followed a brand.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Mediatoolkit honest review"

What do you like best?

To be up to date with everything I need in my business and consequently react at the right time

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I'm very pleased and satisfied with the service.

Real time tracking for every setup keyword is must have in Advertising and PR business today. Not only, but every business in general. That's the biggest win.

Mediatoolkit review by Tomislav H.
Tomislav H.

"HMD Global review"

What do you like best?

user interface, ease of use, reporting, coverage, relevance, delivery in real time, relevancy, excellent and prompt support from mediatoolkit team

What do you dislike?

.nothing i can remember of at this point.

Social and media monitoring in real time gives us great advantage over competition. Our target audience expects ongoing conversation in social media without delay, and we can react on time and mitigate escalations promptly.

Mediatoolkit review by Slavica M.
Slavica M.

"Amazing tool to track company's presence on the web"

What do you like best?

The latest features that tell you about the increase of mentions of certain keywords. It is comprehensive, user friendly, very adjustable.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this tool. We kept using it for two years now, we are extremely pleased.

We are now fully aware of the communications taking place about us out of the media clipping.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Real time brand listening"

What do you like best?

Great tool. I love real time tracking by keywords. User friendly and great UI/UX.

Customer service is great as well!

What do you dislike?

Great product. I don't have any complaints so far.

Press and public related situations. The greatest benefit is real-time notification system.

Mediatoolkit review by Zlatko G.
Zlatko G.

"Great tool for PR tracking."

What do you like best?

Sources, support. Everything is so smooth.

What do you dislike?

reporting, sometimes it needs a wile to get report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret, everything you need in one place.

Daily PR tracking for out clients, we use to pay it to some external house, now we can give it to the client as a benefit.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Be one step ahead"

What do you like best?

Keyword alert, good for active online monitoring for all the PR professionals

What do you dislike?

At first, it was hard to find the way to adjust report, but after few calls to mediatoolkit team it was perfect

Site scraping and early alert of concurrent sites

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

All media info in one place - great and amazing tool

What do you dislike?

virality of articles is not to good showing in the tab

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and see the full potentail

When, Who and where is my company mention on web or social media

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Great tool for monitoring resonance of our messages"

What do you like best?

It is quick, comprehensive allowing for timely response, reporting and M&E.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it picks up on old stories that are no longer relevant. Also, availability of statistics and analytical reports could be extended to longer reports or even better filed so it is available for any desired period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable and efficient monitoring tool

It is highly beneficial to see the shortcomings of our information distribution efforts so based on it we can base future action to correct it.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Exceeds expectations"

What do you like best?

promptness, transparency, graphs - reports, alerts

What do you dislike?

sentiments, inclusion of all cases in the query

Recommendations to others considering the product

you will see a the wider picture

stop to use internal company abbreviations in public (because it is very common use in some other context)

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"A tool with perfect customer friendly service."

What do you like best?

Creating report with two clicks. Creating monthly custom made reports.

What do you dislike?

The tool should have longer history storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommended.

We are tracking our brand on web with this tool. Benefits: great insight about our target groups.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Mediatoolkit"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, good customer support and relevant results

What do you dislike?

Option to scan URL for most shared news that was available in previous versions.

Media monitoring for our agency and key clients.

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Public Safety
Administrator in Public Safety

"By far the best media monitoring tool for government agencies"

What do you like best?

Blitz quick query/topic indexing and notifications on mobile and desktop and you can easily estimate the social reach of topics you follow.

What do you dislike?

The number of available and used query slots is not easily found in the backend interface.

Mediatoolkit review by Agency in Entertainment
Agency in Entertainment

"Great tool to monitor brand growth and relevancy "

What do you like best?

A very user-friendly interface, with reporting that is easy to understand, even for those new to social/brand monitoring.

What do you dislike?

Setting of parameters can be cumbersome at first, but once you've gone through the process a few times it can be a quick set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool to track brand performance

Social reporting, brand monitoring

Mediatoolkit review by Arnab K.
Arnab K.

"media toolkit rocks"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and encourages you to learn its features

What do you dislike?

i can't think of anything at the moment

sending out effective campaign strategies. They allow you to upload data very effectively

Mediatoolkit review by Administrator in Military
Administrator in Military

"Administrator"

What do you like best?

My team easily monitor what others write about us.

What do you dislike?

Media tool kit well does the data mining but we presented data in the context that we are not important.

Easier monitoring of the media who write about us

Learning about Mediatoolkit?

* We monitor all Mediatoolkit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.