MediaValet

MediaValet™ is a 100% cloud-based and enterprise class digital asset management system.

Work for MediaValet?

Showing 34 MediaValet reviews
MediaValet review by <span>Erik U.</span>
Erik U.
What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to a few updates in the lightbox functionality - I'd love to be able to publicly share a lightbox without needing to email individual links to unregistered users. If a co-worker without a MediaValet account needs to share a lightbox with a client, it becomes challenging to share links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The MediaValet Digital Asset Management (DAM) system has allowed our company to easily archive, organize, search, sort and share our library of image assets for dramatic improvements in accessibility and productivity. I highly recommend MediaValet as an excellent Digital Asset Management solution.

By adding a DAM into our department's workflow, we've drastically improved accessibility to frequently used images. We're able to maintain control of image versions and easily weed out redundant files. The ability to add detailed metadata to images for keyword searches is fantastic.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MediaValet
MediaValet review by <span>Thor Carlos V.</span>
Thor Carlos V.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is the best internet tool to share files regardless of the capacity of memory on hard disk. The price paid by the company is profitable compared to the benefits we have in all offices in Mexico, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the United States and Canada. I think it's the new cloud of the future for those of us who are internet users.

What do you dislike?

Upon adding assets or changing categories, maybe there will be sometimes be a small lag while waiting, depending on how far away you are from the nearest server. In my own opinion, it's only a matter of a seconds and is not really an issue. I strongly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will strongly recomendd Mediavalet beacuse of the price and bennefits.

Media Valet has provided time efficiency and ease of use to our photo archiving and photo sharing system. My business is almost all the visual, so we need to be able to easily share or archive pictures from the shows and weddings that we produce, design and build.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

MediaValet review by <span>Devin L.</span>
Devin L.
Validated Review

MediaValet is a priceless gem.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Upon uploading assets with all of the proper attributes and metadata, you're instantly unlocking all sorts of great features you would never get with a traditional server-side product. Best of all, staff love the functionality - making it super easy for them to find, download, and share the assets they need, when they need them.

What do you dislike?

Upon adding assets or changing categories, there will sometimes be a small lag while waiting, depending on how far away you are from the nearest server. For most people (myself included), it's only a matter of a seconds and is not really an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for a serious Digital Asset Management tool, this is the one for you.

With MediaValet, we are able to have a central storage system for all of our assets, organize folders and files by a structure we created, add metadata, such as keywords and then easily share the files. This makes it incredibly easy to find the assets that we need, based on a simple search, and share the files without constantly sending attachments in emails. We've realized that MediaValet not only saves us time but also money by having all of our assets in an organized folder structure that's easily searchable.

MediaValet review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Many IT departments become frustrated because the on premise solution/library grows so fast that they have to keep upgrading the server, backups become complicated and heaven forbid the server crashes. MediaValet makes everything easier.

The product easy to use and has a full feature set, the support and team at MediaValet are easy to work with and experts in rich-media/visual asset management. They are easy to talk to and I always learn something new from them. In addition, this product is hosted on Microsoft Azure -- no IT support required, and I don't have to worry about my clients losing anything due to a system crash. There assets are replicated three times and then geo-replicated in another data center.

The system also allows my customers to easily review and manage assets -- deleting and retiring assets that are no longer needed or duplicative. Because my library is more manageable and I can see what is out there, it isn't growing by leaps and bounds.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like about MediaValet. It is a solid product, they are adding new features and functions at an amazing rate.

Improved management videos, photos and other collateral and visual assets.

MediaValet review by <span>Tiffany D.</span>
Tiffany D.
Validated Review

Photo searching and sorting made easy!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love that Media Valet is a cloud based system that me and my team can access from anywhere. As an admin, I upload, categorize and keyword photos on a daily basis. The rest of the team uses Media Valet to share photos with clients on a weekly basis, using the Lightbox functions the most. The star system, keywords and filters (like upload date), help us navigate through the thousands upon thousands of photos.

What do you dislike?

Some of the "bugs" in Media Valet 3.0.2150 have not been fixed in the last year, like adding star ratings from the thumbnail view. I would also like to see "bulk" options for adding descriptions and attributes in the uploading

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. Know that some of the upgrades they say are coming could take months to implement. The system as a whole is great though!

Media Valet has provided time efficiency and ease of use to our photo archiving and photo sharing system. My business is all about the visual, so we need to be able to easily share (via Lightbox or zip file) or archive pictures from the shows and events that we produce, design and build. The keywording in Media Valet also helps me sort through 22 years of company photos to find very specific images.

MediaValet review by <span>Yserbi M.</span>
Yserbi M.
Validated Review

Great tool to share digital assets

Validated Review
What do you like best?

User-friendly tool. Great tool to share your digital assets with internal and external users. Create users groups, choose their access level. Categorize by product, brand. Share or download photos, video, logos.

Great support team.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improvement transferring reports from the site to excel or spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support team. They helped us during the transition.

Quick and efficient to share images, videos, and logos with team members and business partners. 24/7 access to digital materials. Reports allow us to identify our frequent users and most popular photos and videos.

Learning about MediaValet?

* We monitor all MediaValet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.