Meekan Scheduling

3.4
(11 reviews)

Meekan Scheduling is an AI scheduling assistant, designed to match everyone's calendars in seconds.

Work for Meekan Scheduling?

Learning about Meekan?

Meekan Scheduling Reviews

Showing 11 Meekan reviews
Meekan review by Tyler A.
Tyler A.

"Great Bot So You Never Forget A Meeting Ever Again!"

What do you like best?

You don't have to dig through email updates to find out about calendar changes and lets me use Slack as my hub for everything I'm doing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gives you every single change in an event if someone is still editing it. There should be a slight delay so that they all get grouped together for the final update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a heavy Slack user, this is really a must for managing events and calendars. The more time I can spend in one tool the better, and Meekan does exactly that for our team.

It allows me to focus on my work without having to be managing my calendar all day long and allows me to respond to invites straight from Slack. The biggest benefit has been the reminders and changes that pop up so I don't accidentally forget meetings or show up late.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Meekan Scheduling
Meekan review by Greg O.
Greg O.

"It's ok"

What do you like best?

I like how it gives suggestions on when to schedule a meeting.

What do you dislike?

It too frequently gives me notifications. Seems counter-intuitive to actually just looking at google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to keep everything in on slack, this is a good solution.

Overbooking meetings. It feels good in theory but I have had a hard time actually utilizing it.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Meekan review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Don't really see the need for this bot, it's a little overload on the notifications"

What do you like best?

You can alter your notifications so that you're not getting them as often, but the only feature that I actually appreciate is when Meekan will send you a notification letting you know who has responded to your calendar invite. That can be helpful if you're juggling a lot and might not realize who all you're waiting on a response from.

What do you dislike?

I just don't see how it's useful and there are a ton of unnecessary notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine whether you need additional notifications for calendar events before implementing this tool.

I don't see any benefits.

Meekan review by Sydney S.
Sydney S.

"Meekan is a great Slack scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it reminds me (on Slack) about my meetings and can help me schedule with coworkers. I also love that it notifies me about updates to my calendar.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could be turned off for the colleagues who find it annoying.

I used it on Slack to help me not miss the many, many meetings I have. The Slack bot is super clutch.

"Good in theory"

What do you like best?

I like that it can offer alerts to help with scheduling. It is helpful to get extra notifications when you have a meeting coming up. I use it integrated with slack.

What do you dislike?

It allows for meetings to get booked over by others even if they see you have a prior commitment. I don't think it is very intuitive when using with slack. Hard to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is not very intuitive I may not have searched into the instructions enough I find it hard to use

Lots of people with lots of schedules finding mutual time to meet

"Team members on time"

What do you like best?

I love that meekan scheduling is integrated into Slack and reminds my team members about meetings.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, I dislike that everyone doesn't have it?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that everyone has it and is on the same page when using. It would like it better if the schedule gave more time options when getting a reminder. Also when meetings change often, the scheduler takes some time to get updated.

Timeliness of colleagues. Meetings are always better when everyone is on time and knows which room we are meeting in.

Meekan review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Meekan is an app that seems like it would be useful in theory, but really isn't"

What do you like best?

Meekan is able to pull your calendar into apps like slack, so you're able to schedule lunches and meetings with people in your team.

What do you dislike?

Meekan doesn't do a great job of giving meeting time suggestions. It isn't any better than using calendly or just looking at your google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would see if just referring to your google calendar is easier for you before trying to figure out how to use Meekan scheduling.

I can pull my calendar into slack.

Meekan review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Very good for scheduling"

What do you like best?

i like how easy it is to schedule meetings and the reminders are great too

What do you dislike?

there isn't anything i dislike about the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's just very easy to use and has a lot of features

ease of use and ease of scheduling

"Meekan Review"

What do you like best?

Like that I can schedule meetings & calls via Slack.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always work exactly how I want it to - can be a little buggy.

It makes scheduling for a large group easier.

Meekan review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Love this program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate and it works through Slack! This scheduled is awesome.

What do you dislike?

No cons for me as of yet. I’m truly enjoying it.

We are able to schedule meetings and events by simply sending availability links.

Meekan review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Meeting scheduler"

What do you like best?

Easy to schedule meetings with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I have not hit any issues when scheduling meetings that I need to.

Easy to schedule with colleagues

Learning about Meekan Scheduling?

* We monitor all Meekan Scheduling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.