Meeting Application

Enhance Attendees' event experience with our event app

Work for Meeting Application?

Learning about Meeting Application?

Meeting Application Reviews

Ask Meeting Application a Question
Showing 25 Meeting Application reviews
Meeting Application review by Anna D.
Anna D.

"Easy to manage and feature-rich app to use"

What do you like best?

The app gives you a lot of features and information in a nice and condensed way. All of them are accessible via the side menu which makes it very easy to navigate. Depending on the event there’s a lot of content that can be added into the app in various format. The variety of colour set up also enables for simple modifications and adaptation to the brand colours.

What do you dislike?

While the users are browsing the app and the phone switches of the screen, they should be able to come back to the same place in the app. Currently, it provides other screens that become repetitive after a while.

One of the strongest features is the networking section where app users can easily find the details and connect, as well as the question box in the agenda section, where it’s possible to capture the feedback straight away. I recommend it to every event organizer - it’s worth it!.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Meeting Application
Meeting Application review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="477ff736-b628-47b7-89d4-ae10f01bd3d0">Wojciech S.</span>
Wojciech S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Definitely the best app in its category!"

What do you like best?

Definitely that Meeting Application is a really feature-rich platform. The organizer has everything to make great events and to deeply engage the audience. Meeting Application has a very intuitive backend, so it’s really easy to create the app and fill or modify data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Meeting Application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not a tech person or you don’t have dedicated tech team, this app is for you. Also, the customer service was brilliant. I wish all businesses had customer support like Meeting Application.

Even though we are a software house, we believe it’s better to jump into a ready-made app from Meeting Application rather then create an in-house app. It saves a lot of time and we were sure that the MeetingApplication team have awesome know-how about technology in organising events. We highly recommend this solution!

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Meeting Application review by Kacper C.
Kacper C.

"Smart solution for your event"

What do you like best?

Simply and intuitional application. The application is stable, easy to use and pleasant to use both from the user and administrator level. Meeting Application is really great when organizing your events.

What do you dislike?

The application is not compatible with Microsoft Windows mobile on smartfon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply, intuitional, stable and easy to use and pleasant to use both from the user and administrator level. Meeting Application is really great when organizing your events.

The application was a digital help when organizing a company event. There was no need to print agendas and other information, everyone could check everything on their smartphone. Also very useful is to create your own map and put into application. You can manage everything with the effect of instant changes visible in the application.

Meeting Application review by Markus A.
Markus A.

"Great interactive conference app"

What do you like best?

I think one of the most important things with a conferencee app is vey basic: It should be easy to sign-up and it worked very well. Besside the basic like agenda, speakers, map and info II like the possibility for interaction in the networking area and that attendees can conect easely with other attendees. The custom surveys was usefule to get insight that could be presented during the conference. It was also nice to get instant feedack on how attendees liked the sessions.

What do you dislike?

I think the Photo booth could be improved. It could also be great to have more statistics from surveys and session ratings

We used Meetingapplication on a user conference so it was a lot about sharing knowledge and interactions so it fit very well for that.

Meeting Application review by Administrator

"Great Event App that engaged participants"

What do you like best?

Participants are engaged with the conference with the help of this app, where we use the polls, surveys and live questions during the sessions. Information like meeting agenda, floor plans for meeting rooms location can be easily reference to. Notification helps update participants on information and moving them around with ease during timekeeping.

Easy to use and user friendly backend CMS for administrators to quickly setup their event effortlessly. With sufficient tutorials and self help guides make it easy to understand and operate.

What do you dislike?

Some features can be further enhance like the Live Poll presentations - more graphical options etc. I'm sure the team will work on it to make it better.

Meeting agendas are changed quite frequently and is a problem in the past on getting participants referring to the right agenda. Updating participants by other media like email, SharePoint does not work too well. This meeting app works well to keep participants up to date, notify them on changes and they are able to self-help themselves to information they need.

Meeting Application review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"oOh! Media Sales Conference App "

What do you like best?

The UI was clear and easy to use. Changes to the content were easy to make and see in the app

What do you dislike?

the process for adding users was very poor, the user experience is very clunky - i had to upload some users multiple times and there were at least a few people who could never log in. This was by far the worst experience and wasted many hours for me. The second major issue was the survey, I talked through at length my requirements with your team and whilst it wasn't a standard request they told me they could create a survey that required users to upload 5 separate answers to 2 questions. When it came to me gathering that information only one reply had been save per person which made the survey useless. I had promised senior management this was possible within the app and to go back and request that all members of the conference email me with their replies instead was hugely time consuming, frustrating & embarrassing. When I brought this up with the team they just said saving all responses wasn't possible which is in complete contradiction to their original response. Also downloading any type of survey didn't work properly - the csv file only contain part of the required information which meant i had to manually copy and paste everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There were some major issues with my meeting application app, however the team on the most part were receptive and helpful.

To provide an app with information about our annual sales conference

Meeting Application review by Pawel N.
Pawel N.

" 32/5000 intuitive and easily configurable application for events "

What do you like best?

Meeting Application has all the features needed for the event. The user interface of the app is clear and simple which makes it a user-friendly. Important issue is the quick and easy configuration. There is possibility to prepare the application and make it available for participants in 2-3 hour for the two-day event.

What do you dislike?

The direct buttons for App Store and Google Play on the website could make it easier to download app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this software. This is the optimal software for the event, very easy to use and configure. The ratio of price and quality is alright.

I did not have to pay for design and print paper folders. This saved a lot of time and money. I provided information to all participants in one place in very comfortable way, without unnecessary stress and waste paper.

Meeting Application review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Review of Meeting Application."

What do you like best?

The best about using Meeting Application is to be able to create a beautiful and helpful App in just a few steps. Even if it is really easy to create it, the look is very professional. Their customer assistance is perfect and they helped us to integrate our ideas into the App.

What do you dislike?

According to our requirements, everything was good using Meeting Application. Perhaps some extra options to include on the left menu of the App (more pages or more functionalities) could be the only one issue. Anyway we asked them about this and they are developing new features for the App at the moment.

Our big issue was to create an App with a nice look in just a few weeks and being able to integrate all our requirements about agendas, speakers, etc. It was so easy to work with Meeting Application creating the App and it was so helpful for our attendees to get all kind of information in just one click.

Meeting Application review by Tomek C.
Tomek C.

"Super easy app with great CMS for event organizers"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use CMS with rich communication module and also PUSH notifications to all participants.

What do you dislike?

News management in CMS could be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used to test all SaaS apps by myself. In my opinion this is the best way to choose good one. I've tested MA and decided to use them for my events. Just give them a try and start your trial...

Communication with participants is always difficult during event, especially when you have unexpected changes in agenda. Participants can communicate between themselves, and you, as event organizer, can built DB with social media profiles.

Meeting Application review by Justyna M.
Justyna M.

"Great and easy like a charm conference application - MeetingApplication"

What do you like best?

well organized online workshop presenting application capabilities, support not only on start, but also for the last hottest few days before event and during it, very flexible and intuitive backend, easy to fill or modify data, flexible price offer

What do you dislike?

there's nothing I dislike in this aaplication

the easiest way to deliver full information about the event in one place, nice ways of interaction with attendees, acquiring data about the sessions quality online, very easy voting, real time update of all the data added or changed in the backend

Meeting Application review by Szymon K.
Szymon K.

"Solid app for events and meetings"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, stable app with conference schedule. Very useful for connecting with other participants or setting up time to talk with the new people.

What do you dislike?

The app could use more information on the product website. It was also hard to find the application for iPhone in the App Store. However provided direct link came in handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish all conferences had this kind of application. It's a really useful tool for networking and providing information to all participants.

I was able to see other attendees while attending a conference. I new what the agenda was, what was where and how the schedule looked like.

Meeting Application review by Andrzej G.
Andrzej G.

"Best Event Application"

What do you like best?

I have 2 simultaneous event paths in my programme. People have to choose between workshops and lectures. That is why I need the ability to make personal schedules. In the app you can create your own calendar.

What do you dislike?

You can quickly upload data but I would like to be able to do it automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an application tailored to your needs, use Meeting Application.

I organize conferences for marketing experts. We want to show them event marketing technology in action and follow recent meeting trends.

Meeting Application review by Andrzej B.
Andrzej B.

"The Meetinapp review - Great application"

What do you like best?

Built-in Google navigation system. People can get to all meeting places in resorts on time. These is important for our tour guides.

What do you dislike?

Some app functions don’t work offline. Our venues sometimes have Internet problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this app to the other customers. Can't find any weaknesses.

We use the app for our series of winter camps. Our clients are most students. We want to give them all info on their smartphones. Paper sheets were very less effective.

Meeting Application review by User in Computer Software

"Great piece of soft for small events and large conferences "

What do you like best?

I have been using Meeting Application on many events I attend. For me it was really important to be up to date with agenda and bookmark lectures I'd like to attend.

What do you dislike?

I think there is only one think I dislike about Meeting Application. When I attend the event and organizers forget to buy that kind of application.

Sharing information before event and during event in my opinion is one of the best think in Meeting Application.

Meeting Application review by Lukasz Z.
Lukasz Z.

"We were happy that we get ready to use solution"

What do you like best?

The friendly and understanding support which made our sometimes urgent requests on time & minimal hassle on our resources side.

What do you dislike?

There were some limitations when changing the layout of the app.

We were asked to deliver app for our client's conference. Because we had limited resources and short deadline we've decided to jump into ready-to-deploy solution Meeting Application could provide us with.

Meeting Application review by Dermot C.
Dermot C.

"Great app , with great support team "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and set up. Doesnt require a lot of familiarity to get most out of

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to schedule meetings between attendees , and track who meet and how useful meeting was

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use and intuitive with great customer support

We focus on business networking and business matchmaking

Meeting Application review by Martyna C.
Martyna C.

"Used Meeting Application on event with 300+ attendees"

What do you like best?

Very easy to customize, we didn't have to spend a lot of time on filling or modifying data. We loved their support, they helped us a lot.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about this app.

We gave the attendees the possibility to check agenda, read info about speakers and rate the presentations and workshops.

Meeting Application review by Juan Ignacio M.
Juan Ignacio M.

"Great Experience!"

What do you like best?

The application was ver stable, engagement and fun! easy to use and configure.

What do you dislike?

It would have been interisting for the future to have our own icon in the app.

Logistics and communication.

Meeting Application review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Engagement App"

What do you like best?

We like the networking element and and real time agenda.

What do you dislike?

Non compatibility with smaller android screens

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meeting Application is a great tool to engage your event before, during and after the event

Rendering the agenda paperless.

Greatest benefit is the app being able to consolidate a group of attendees to one forum

Meeting Application review by Michał S.
Michał S.

"Great App with Amazing Customer Support"

What do you like best?

It's a really intuitive, good-looking, simple-to-use but powerful app.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked. Really good app

I was part of the organising team of a mid-sized conference and the app helped us deliver information to speakers and attendees quickly and efficiently

Meeting Application review by Kornelia M.
Kornelia M.

"Great team and amazing application"

What do you like best?

simple manage, clearness of interface, great support from team

What do you dislike?

sometimes slant down -> brief from attendee

event management from added of agenda to sended push messages to visitors

Meeting Application review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Using MeetingApp during conference with 60 participants"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the variety of options to choose. A pity that we didn't have enough time to use them all :(

We have also had a really strong support before and drugin the conference. All small challenges were solved immediately.

What do you dislike?

There were some understatements about cooperation arrangements but everything was explained later.

Some participants had problems with downloading the application.

We are supporting organisations in cross-cultural cooperation and leadership.

Meeting Application review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Dechra conference"

What do you like best?

Possibly send the questions to the Speakers

What do you dislike?

No possibility to delete pictures from social media part from admin account

Audience usually very shy to ask the questions. App solved that problem and we reach around 50 questions

Meeting Application review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Feedback on use of Meeting App"

What do you like best?

Ready availability of App.

Configure and use app.

What do you dislike?

Able to use the app almost immediately, just to configure

Time to market.

Ease of use.

Cost.

Meeting Application review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Useful tool for events organizers"

What do you like best?

Simply to operate and easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

There is no history of sent messages to users.

Communication between users, constant access to the newest information during the camp.

Learning about Meeting Application?

* We monitor all Meeting Application reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.