Meeting Application

Enhance Attendees' event experience with our event app

Work for Meeting Application?
Crowdcompass 2x

Learning about Meeting Application?

Meeting Application Reviews

Ask Meeting Application a Question
Showing 20 Meeting Application reviews
Meeting Application review by <span>Markus A.</span>
Markus A.

Great interactive conference app

What do you like best?

I think one of the most important things with a conferencee app is vey basic: It should be easy to sign-up and it worked very well. Besside the basic like agenda, speakers, map and info II like the possibility for interaction in the networking area and that attendees can conect easely with other attendees. The custom surveys was usefule to get insight that could be presented during the conference. It was also nice to get instant feedack on how attendees liked the sessions.

What do you dislike?

I think the Photo booth could be improved. It could also be great to have more statistics from surveys and session ratings

We used Meetingapplication on a user conference so it was a lot about sharing knowledge and interactions so it fit very well for that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Meeting Application
Meeting Application review by Administrator

Great Event App that engaged participants

What do you like best?

Participants are engaged with the conference with the help of this app, where we use the polls, surveys and live questions during the sessions. Information like meeting agenda, floor plans for meeting rooms location can be easily reference to. Notification helps update participants on information and moving them around with ease during timekeeping.

Easy to use and user friendly backend CMS for administrators to quickly setup their event effortlessly. With sufficient tutorials and self help guides make it easy to understand and operate.

What do you dislike?

Some features can be further enhance like the Live Poll presentations - more graphical options etc. I'm sure the team will work on it to make it better.

Meeting agendas are changed quite frequently and is a problem in the past on getting participants referring to the right agenda. Updating participants by other media like email, SharePoint does not work too well. This meeting app works well to keep participants up to date, notify them on changes and they are able to self-help themselves to information they need.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Meeting Application review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

oOh! Media Sales Conference App

What do you like best?

The UI was clear and easy to use. Changes to the content were easy to make and see in the app

What do you dislike?

the process for adding users was very poor, the user experience is very clunky - i had to upload some users multiple times and there were at least a few people who could never log in. This was by far the worst experience and wasted many hours for me. The second major issue was the survey, I talked through at length my requirements with your team and whilst it wasn't a standard request they told me they could create a survey that required users to upload 5 separate answers to 2 questions. When it came to me gathering that information only one reply had been save per person which made the survey useless. I had promised senior management this was possible within the app and to go back and request that all members of the conference email me with their replies instead was hugely time consuming, frustrating & embarrassing. When I brought this up with the team they just said saving all responses wasn't possible which is in complete contradiction to their original response. Also downloading any type of survey didn't work properly - the csv file only contain part of the required information which meant i had to manually copy and paste everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There were some major issues with my meeting application app, however the team on the most part were receptive and helpful.

To provide an app with information about our annual sales conference

Meeting Application review by <span>Pawel N.</span>
Pawel N.

32/5000 intuitive and easily configurable application for events

What do you like best?

Meeting Application has all the features needed for the event. The user interface of the app is clear and simple which makes it a user-friendly. Important issue is the quick and easy configuration. There is possibility to prepare the application and make it available for participants in 2-3 hour for the two-day event.

What do you dislike?

The direct buttons for App Store and Google Play on the website could make it easier to download app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this software. This is the optimal software for the event, very easy to use and configure. The ratio of price and quality is alright.

I did not have to pay for design and print paper folders. This saved a lot of time and money. I provided information to all participants in one place in very comfortable way, without unnecessary stress and waste paper.

Meeting Application review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

Review of Meeting Application.

What do you like best?

The best about using Meeting Application is to be able to create a beautiful and helpful App in just a few steps. Even if it is really easy to create it, the look is very professional. Their customer assistance is perfect and they helped us to integrate our ideas into the App.

What do you dislike?

According to our requirements, everything was good using Meeting Application. Perhaps some extra options to include on the left menu of the App (more pages or more functionalities) could be the only one issue. Anyway we asked them about this and they are developing new features for the App at the moment.

Our big issue was to create an App with a nice look in just a few weeks and being able to integrate all our requirements about agendas, speakers, etc. It was so easy to work with Meeting Application creating the App and it was so helpful for our attendees to get all kind of information in just one click.

Meeting Application review by <span>Tomek C.</span>
Tomek C.

Super easy app with great CMS for event organizers

What do you like best?

Very easy to use CMS with rich communication module and also PUSH notifications to all participants.

What do you dislike?

News management in CMS could be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used to test all SaaS apps by myself. In my opinion this is the best way to choose good one. I've tested MA and decided to use them for my events. Just give them a try and start your trial...

Communication with participants is always difficult during event, especially when you have unexpected changes in agenda. Participants can communicate between themselves, and you, as event organizer, can built DB with social media profiles.

Learning about Meeting Application?

* We monitor all Meeting Application reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.