Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft

4.7

With Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft you can easily capture, annotate, analyze, and share the crucial moments and insights from your meetings to coach, accelerate deals and improve the effectiveness of your sales teams. All with the leading Sales Engagement platform.

Work for Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft?

Learning about Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft?

Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft Reviews

Ask Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft a Question
Showing 58 Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft reviews
Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Anthony (Tony) K.
Anthony (Tony) K.

"Perfect for Note Taking of all Sales Calls"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use since it automatically records all of our Zoom calls and give us a nice/succinct copy of the notes following the call within a few minutes. It also pleasantly reminds us of calls that will be taking place.

What do you dislike?

I think it performs a very specific function very well. No extra frills wanted or needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for note taking of calls. If you would like to listen in on previous calls and not have to waste time taking notes this is a stellar product. It integrates into our Zoom and calling software seamlessly so once set up it will automatically record and send an email afterward with the notes and a recording.

The ability to listen back to calls and understand where we made mistakes or could have improved on. It also helps us not having to spend time taking notes while the call is going on so that we can focus on the prospects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft
Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Michael E.
Michael E.

"Closing More Deals With the Help of NoteNinja"

What do you like best?

Simple setup and easy to integrate into our sales process, Noteninja does all the work for us. We fully believe that listening and understanding a prospect's business needs is vital for creating value. Noteninja allows us to identify how much of the call the prospect was talking vs the sale member. Also, we use the indexing tool religiously - the fact that we can quickly search by specific keywords that were discussed, see how many times they were mentioned, and then relisten to those parts of the call saves us tremendous time and allows us to pass vital product feedback to our engineering team.

What do you dislike?

We rolled out Noteninja two months ago and it has fit all of our needs so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Noteninja is another reason we chose them over the more established players in this space. They are young enough to build with us and go above and beyond to make sure you're successful

As a very fast growing company with recent fundraising, sales is our #1 priority. With the ability to automatically record our calls, integrate back to Salesforce, and quickly index the most important parts of our calls for followup and post-sale handoff to our Success Team, Noteninja has quickly become our Sales Playbook and improved the quality of our sales cycle, without question.

What Sales Coaching solution do you use?

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Noteninja for Sales Teams (startup perspective)"

What do you like best?

I like that you can search for key words/phrases and it has a log of everywhere those words were said in the call recording. Then you can flag specific highlights in the call and mark/label them. Super useful when hitting highlights in internal training, but also when sharing the call externally.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike! Sometimes the Noteninja "bot" will leave the call if my clients are later than normal to show up to the demo. I'm in an industry where things seem to be running 15 minutes behind at all times, so this happens occasionally.

Simple call/demo recording. Otherwise we wouldn't have a tool to capture the screen recording. We're a startup, so we just haven't even bothered to look into ways to record demos w/ screen capture. Figured it's not worth the investment. But it turns out it totally has been worth the investment. The whole team benefits from learning from each other's demos.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Mitchell T.
Mitchell T.

"Webcast notes done right"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to leave notes at strategic points during calls, this provides not only contextual reference points but makes finding relevant key data points in the conversation (or critical takeaways) a snap (without having to review the entire call).

As a very close second, the ability to gauge if I'm talking too much, allowing a prospect to run the call, or hitting the sweet spot of give-and-take.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found any features yet, or functionality, that I don't like. I can think of a few enhancements to recommendations but so far so good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to sync teams who engage with prospects via demos, sales, recorded calls, webinars etc, sets this platform apart from others. There are other tools out there, even some free one, but the tools built into the noteninja platform make the investment in this tool well worth it! Ease of use, ease of sharing, visibility to conversation trends and topical repos from prospect conversations.... simply great!

Communication between applications engineers and sales, the ability to have access on both sides to field-level data from prospect engagement is literally changing our conversations.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Alfonso T.
Alfonso T.

"The best way to improve your Sales Playbook"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and it has a great connection with our other technologies. Slack integration is just wonderful. Their support team is always there to help you and they are quite agile

What do you dislike?

The product is awesome but definitely, there is a lot of room for improvement and new functionalities. They just need to be faster in deploying the new functionalities. I'm missing a scoring solution to evaluate our sales reps directly from the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy to implement and synchronize with your existing technologies. They do have integration with the most popular video solutions like GoToMeeting, join.me...

It helps us to share more information with Product, Marketing, Customer success and brings much more transparency to the company. It is a must on all our training and onboarding processes. It helps us build a good sales playbook with best cases and what not to do situations.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Cathy C.
Cathy C.

"Note Ninja"

What do you like best?

Automatically capture all meetings using AI. Noteninja transcribes, tags, and annotates voices. It's like magic! Use AI to get through hour long meetings in under 5 minutes, focusing in on the moments of truth.Easily share insights back to the coworkers, up to management, or across the company so anyone can hear and review that much needed information. All the things that they advertise on the website is true.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this product. It is easy to use simple to understand and basically anyone can master it. We are extremely pleased with Noteninja and the Noteninja team for making such a great product. Now, we operate more efficiently and effectively with planning and organization goals, everything is on track and nothing has been better in our company. Note ninja truely is a blessing to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a pretty easy to use product

Time mangement and organization problems mainly. Noteninja has been invaluable to our team in being able to better understand our clients’ needs, share insights, give coaching, and accelerate deals. It also allowed us to improve all of our training and onboarding processes with both employees and new customers. It is a great tool that more companies should utilize. Best product everty to be used, I would reccommend this to every person I know simply cuz it is that great. WOO WOO ok no seriously I just need enough words for this review

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by W. Scott W.
W. Scott W.

"Outstanding....a COOs life made better!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use, we are able to leverage Noteninja across help desk, sales, professional services, internal stakeholder, client, and out software development teams.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing.....the Noteninja team is great to work with, the software is easy to integrate and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. They have done something that others have not been able to achieve.

Sales are able to focus on the call and are able to revisit what the client actually said at a later time. Our online demos and training with our clients are now shareable and easily searchable, and the same is true with our sprints for software development, teams can replay and do key word searches for content......we are becoming more efficient, effective and collaborative across the organization and with our clients.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Matt K.
Matt K.

"Game changer"

What do you like best?

Noteninja lets me focus on my customers--I don't miss half of what they say because I'm clacking on my keyboard.

The search function is an absolute game-changer. If I only have 5 minutes to prep for a call, I can pull up a call, put it on 2x playback speed, and KEYWORD SEARCH for pricing, value, competitors etc. It's huge for preparation, strategy, and call reviews.

What do you dislike?

The only fault I have with it is because of Join.me, which is unreliable with audio so sometimes audio is lost due to Join.me being awful. In any situation the Noteninja team responds to me within the hour and has a solution within a couple hours of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now. You'll get more data to mine.

I'm better informed in all of my opportunities.

I can better serve my customers because I'm not relying on shoddy notes; I have instant access to their voices telling me what they need.

We're using Noteninja as a team to review calls, share best practices, and inform our product team (I can tag a product manager and say, "Here's an example of a new need in the market, can we do this?" and she'll hear it from the customer's mouth).

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Tripp B.
Tripp B.

"Director of Sales"

What do you like best?

The team- there's lots of technology on the market for demo/meeting recording. The reason we went with NoteNinja is that unlike the other vendors in the space, they operate like a partner and genuinely care about our success.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. I am sure there is a feature here or there that could be better, but we aren't too worried about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want a partner, go with Noteninja

Training and coaching for customer-facing calls. Noteninja has allowed us to record our calls easily and go back and listen to them. This is helping us train and coach our sales team to be more solutions oriented and customer-first in their approach.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Beyond Simple to Use!"

What do you like best?

As a sales manager, besides the capabilities that give full transparency into calls to help coach my team on how we can improve -- the technology is beyond simple to use and extremely self-intuitive. It has everything we need right in one platform and no unnecessary fluff features that distract you from the focus of a tool like Noteninja. I'd recommend it 1000 times over!

What do you dislike?

We have a unique use-case with phone extensions and using the dialer. But absolutely willing to wait for this to be up to par for us! NOT A DEAL BREAKER!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Noteninja team is professional and extremely easy to work with-- understood our needs immediately and helped us solve our challenge in the first demo!

We have a global team and working across multiple timezones to ensure each Account Executive is getting the feedback they require to grow in their careers here can be can be a challenge. With Noteninja, as a manager, I can really step up my coaching game with an extremely productive outcome. LOVE THE TRANSCRIPTS!

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Daniel E.
Daniel E.

"A great tool to sharpen the saw"

What do you like best?

Its a really easy interface to navigate with little to no training. I was able to find the webcast that I needed to listen to and review without any trouble. My favorite part of the solutions is how it displays who talks more throughout a phone call. As a salesperson, I need to stay on my game and make sure my question are clear and lead to in depth responses, with Noteninja i can search a specific word like "implementation" to quickly find that point in the conversation. I don't have to listen 90 minutes of a call to find a specific point... Huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

You need to be specific when searching for specific calls, but i am sure that is because i wasn't listening during our training session.

Salesmanship and honing the skills of our sales team. A sports team reviews film to stay on top of their game and that's exactly what this solutions allows for a sales team to review and analyze our work with ease.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Helpful for self-coaching and follow-up"

What do you like best?

I think that the coaching feature where you can bookmark sections of the call you'd like to refer back to, or where you'd like others to focus, is really good. I share that with my team to receive coaching on whether I could have answered a question differently.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the complete transcript without having to search for the words. That is not currently available solution. I would also like to be able to turn off the presentation capture for calls where we don't have a presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or mid-sized company, these guys are great to work with. I looked at a number of larger vendors who were so focused on closing big accounts that I wasn't a priority for them.

I'm primarily using this solution for training and coaching, but it has also been helpful to ensure that I can look back at the call recording while following up and preparing for subsequent calls. It is also a great way to share feedback from prospects with my internal team.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Josh G.
Josh G.

"These guys are awesome!"

What do you like best?

Part of my company has been using the Zoom/Noteninja integration for a while now, but my team just started using it. I was shocked when I found out what Noteninja is capable of doing. Of course, I asked my manager why the heck we weren't using this tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far. I think a lot of what I dislike will be remedied when I better understand how to navigate the platform.

I can easily see if I'm using our proper buzzwords, and I can see how prospects react. It helps us capture issues a client or prospect might be having. Many times, we miss critical pieces of information because we zoned out, or simply misheard.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Leslie D.
Leslie D.

"Amazing for Sales Development!"

What do you like best?

The library structure to help me quickly find what I need and the ability to share certain clips of recording has been crucial to not only client facing activity, but also sales and sales related employee development.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any issues yet! I am hoping to get more specific in the filter area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Noteninja is so unique and innovative in functionality. We have found additional use cases that we are working on implementing, and look forward to continuing to grow and learn from them.

- training internally

- send client their own words and value

- showing c-level management strengths and weaknesses

- keyword searches for product gaps

- giving out team "attaboys!"

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Dailius W.
Dailius W.

"Meetings are a Must with Noteninja"

What do you like best?

I love the ability that I can take notes during my meeting and have them time stamped relevant to the exact moment I wrote them. The experience is seamless, with the bot joining my calls with no effort. My prospects also love when I take the time to share the call with them after the meeting.

What do you dislike?

Transcription isn't perfect but a useful place to uncover insights. I'd love it to be able to share snippets of the meeting rather than the entire recording and for me able to send the meeting via a custom link within my own email client

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get fooled by the promises of AI with other platforms, they all virtually use the same open source APIs to attempt to do voice recognition

When a prospect agrees to take a meeting - missed opportunities here are even more painful than a lead that doesn't respond. By holding better meetings you can understand how to increase the yield on these critical opportunities + using the recording itself is an ingenious way to create engagement post the call.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Best sales coaching platform out there!"

What do you like best?

NoteNinja enables our sales management to get an inside view of every sales call and learn the patterns that lead to closed won deals. The one-time-and-forget setup for the account execs and customer success makes a frictionless and simple onboarding process.

What do you dislike?

The notes to Salesforce integration isn't fully developed as of writing this review, but I understand that it should be out in Q1 2018

Have the recorded sales and customer calls provides us with the ability to have internal in-depth prospect strategy sessions. It enables the reps to focus on the call and not note writing.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Love this app and the team!"

What do you like best?

I cannot describe how useful it is to be able to search on key words in a call. Then I can tag places in a call/meeting to easily search on later. boom.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, the team is very responsive and I feel like my comments and input to better the product are valued.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, the level of support they give is amazing and the product speaks for itself. If you think you need it, you need it.

I hate taking notes during a call - it's a distraction and it doesn't let me fully care for the person on the other side.

With Noteninja I can focus on the meeting more and rest easy that I can intelligently go back to key points in the call for notes.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by John A.
John A.

"Best Call Recording Technology on the Market"

What do you like best?

- Product is incredibly easy to use

- Integrates seamlessly with Zoom and Salesforce

- Customization is strong and recording bot is spectacular

- I love the ability to speed through calls

- Self improvement has grown rapidly

- Tribal knowledge has been eliminated as we scale our global sales team

What do you dislike?

- Ability to gate calls (coming)

- Coaching scorecards

- Expediting sales cycles

- Rep accountability on the rise

- Managerial opportunity huge!

- Eliminating Tribal Knowledge

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Sales Game Tape"

What do you like best?

Noteninja offers an awesome opportunity to review all of your meetings. Rather than scrambling to take notes of everything said during the conversation I can now allocate my full attention to the other person on the phone. The quality of my calls has improved and I'm able to send better follow-ups to drive next steps.

What do you dislike?

Thye're constantly updating the product. I can’t believe how much product they’ve pushed in the last 6 months. While it's often for the better it does some time add features without warning. We're confident they're being done for the right reason though!

Our reps are able to direct their focus to the customer and problem at hand. They're taking more effective notes and writing better follow-ups.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Administrator

"Noteninja changed the way my sales team coaches, train, and evaluates. "

What do you like best?

Noteninja quantifies, stores, and organizes data about our sales process/training/presenting in a way that increases results.

What do you dislike?

I have never really had a negative experience with Noteninja. The platform is intuitive, easy to learn, and has a great UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform that creates so much valie

Our sales organization saw significant differences in certain performance metrics such as closing ratio among our reps despite consistent and standard training and evaluation. Nonteninja has completely changed our training and evaluation process for the sales cycle and presentations because it has allowed us to quantity and organize new types of data. That new access to data has allowed to identify the meaningful differences in process and coach on those points.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Working in both business development and customer success - this tool is critical to ensuring the voice of my customer is heard.

What do you dislike?

Can run into issues here and there but the team is on it within minutes. Nothing to dislike about the product or service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such an easy choice and sell to management. Why would you not want to have a play-by-play of your interactions with prospects and customers?

* More Closed and Saved Deals

* Better training for new members of the team

* Accuracy of ensuring product and/or dev understands exactly what a customer wants by looping them in at the exact moment the feature or bug is mentioned

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Increased Rep Efficiency "

What do you like best?

My reps are easily able to review calls and gleam the most important points of every call within seconds. Increasing the effectiveness of the BDR to AE handoff and giving more insight into previous calls and conversations had.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not found anything to dislike. Makes both BDR and AE's lives much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very agile team with ability to give dedicated support. Not common to have an enjoyable buying process but they outdid themselves throughout. Would highly recommend migrating. They always listen to any input and needs.

AE's are much more prepared going into calls and understanding prospects needs, objections and concerns. Our reps are armed with much more information than they were before life with NoteNinja.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Giulia M.
Giulia M.

"Powerful tool for all our sales call"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use as it's automatically connected to our join.me account and with just 1 click you ensure your call is being recorded and stored. The support team is very helpful and reacts very quickly!

What do you dislike?

it doesn't connect to all tools and join.me connection something could be smoother. a library of comments or an easier way to retrieve them would be great!

we are able to pass customer feedback to product or other teams as well as request feedback about questions/answers we asked/gave during the sales call. We use it a lot for training purposes. you can concentrate more on the call itself as detailed (and more accurate) notes can be taken afterwards listening to the recording.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Dustin J.
Dustin J.

"Scaling My Sales Team Has Never Been Easier"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the application overall, the search and share functionality, and the library/tagging system. Can't forget about how great the team is overall. Super responsive, and very focused on partnership.

What do you dislike?

The dictation can be hit or miss. As with all dictation software, it improves over-time but has resulted in some pretty hilarious transcripts.

Knowledge sharing, coaching, and training library. Noteninja has allowed us to be more flexible in how and when we deliver feedback and coach our teams.

"Indespensible app"

What do you like best?

I like the overall feature set and usage but for me, it really comes down to one key feature: searchable key terms. The ability to search an hour-long audio recording for key moments just by typing in a phrase is completely indespensible.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to continued improvement with calendar integration, and improved ease of getting the NoteNinja bot into my meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Noteninja's staff has been great - responsive and easy to work with.

NoteNinja solves the issue of taking notes on my GoToMeetings - by having everything recorded and searchable via text, I won't miss a requirement, feature, quote or any other detail.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Alanna Flynne M.
Alanna Flynne M.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

Being able to capture web meetings with notes that point to a particular point in the conversation.

What do you dislike?

The Library is shared.

It would be better to have a Personal Library for each user as well as a Master Library for the Organization. I didn't realize that when I saved stuff to the Library that everyone sees this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll like it.

Recording web meetings for training and client follow up.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Notes done right"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Everything so far has been awesome. Can’t really say I dislike anything as of right now. It’s been easy to use and easy tolls to learn from and taking notes

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Administrator

"Easily figure out what works and what doesn't"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to do anything or take any effort to use NoteNinja and really start to understand what works and doesn't work for sales. It is a real boon for our sales team.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is good, not great but it sounds like it is an improvement focus for the company over the coming weeks.

Noteninja is really helping me find patterns that improve my sales process. I can look at the calls that won and the calls that lost and quickly see why some sales worked better than others.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best way to relisten to calls"

What do you like best?

Makes it really easy to skip pauses in calls

I love how I can see who is talking during the call

Easy to use

What do you dislike?

No integration with Google Hangouts or Skype :( :( :( this is how we do most of our calls

Sometimes there are issues with recorded calls (call is still in progress even a day after) all though this might be a problem with joinme

Would be nice to have a written transcript of the call

Website is a bit lacking, I had a hard time seeing which calling software is integrated with noteninja (although this was quickly remedied in intercom)

Being able to review calls with noteninja makes it really quick to gather process feedback from customers. I probably spend a third of the time listening to calls than I did before.

"Sales Training"

What do you like best?

Noteninja helps me find and watch recorded demos to use for sales training purposes. I can quickly search by opportunity name, key words, etc. It helps me save a lot of time and helps my new hire classes tremendously.

What do you dislike?

Usually the videos pause halfway through or so. I found that if I download them I can avoid that problem though.

Before Noneninja I was spending a lot of time searching through demos to find what I was looking for. Now it's a lot easier and quicker to search for good demos to use for training.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Julissa P.
Julissa P.

"Director of Sales Enablement"

What do you like best?

It allows me to review rep calls with ease

What do you dislike?

Not at the moment. So far we love the tool

Onboarding and continuing education of sales reps. As an enablement leader, I have found this tool helpful with coaching and identifying best practices. The reps love it because they are able to review calls as reminders of key points or business issues a customer raised during the conversation. This helps me and reps strategize next steps by giving us data we need to make sound decisions.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Patrick T.
Patrick T.

"A Great Addition To Our Team"

What do you like best?

Since we started using Noteninja some months back it has been a great addition to our sales team and internal communication. I am able to capture all the interactions on the call and make sure we clear on what the client wants. I have utilized more of the live note taking and tagging important moments during the calls so my note taking has become more useful as well.

What do you dislike?

Had a few issues with the dictation not working, pretty rare though

Continuity of service as the client progresses through the process with us.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Imre V.
Imre V.

"Powertool to share interesting feedback within a team."

What do you like best?

Easily find the most interesting parts of a call, jump right in and have interesting conversations about the content or outcome of those calls.

What do you dislike?

Not all conference tools/services are supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you'll soon see whether it works for you.

We use note ninja heavily in the Product Management team. It's a quick way to access calls that the wider team has and extract market intelligence from them. It's also very valuable to direct team member directly to those parts of the call that contain the best nuggets of information.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Great for Sales and Training"

What do you like best?

Great features of the NoteNinja include: Key word search capabilities; ability to add live notes; tagging important moments. All of these have helped streamline the sales process and have a centralized area to retrive notes and areas for improved trianing.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this solution for less than a year. So far, I have not found anything I really dislike about the solution. The company seems headed in the right direction.

Improve sales cycle; identify areas for training and improvement; capturing trends

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Nifty Call Recording Software"

What do you like best?

Note Ninja is a great tool for recording and reviewing sales calls. I use this as an Account Executive, taking time each week with a colleague to listen to one another's calls, provide feedback, and improve!

What do you dislike?

The web app user interface is a little clunky.

We're trying to establish a culture of constant learning among our AEs and ADRs. Investing in Note Ninja has helped us get one step closer to that reality.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Elayne H.
Elayne H.

"Noteninja - Timely Documentation"

What do you like best?

Noteninja helps me to better document my conversations. I can flag areas that I need to go back to and it saves me lots of time.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike so far.

Better, more timely documentation of conversations.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by DAVID R.
DAVID R.

"Using Noteninja for my sales demos"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, can go back and find key points (i.e. pains, commitments, overviews) and not have to necessarily rely on my counterparts notes for additional intel.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little cumbersome to find a particular area I needed to hear again, but I'm working on this.

It's helping me solve outcomes and the commitments that go with it. It allows me to make sure I've covered everything I needed to with the prospective prospect/client.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"Simple, powerful"

What do you like best?

Easy access to search features to remember meeting notes/recordings

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, everything going well. I was told to use 40 characters here.

Better record keeping, looping in presenters and sales reps

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solid System - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Without much use at all you understand what to do and how to do it.

What do you dislike?

Transcription service it a work in progress.

Being able to coach both in real time and in groups has changed as a result of using NoteNinja. Our sales team can quickly search, listen and iterate on their processes.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Shannon C.
Shannon C.

"Really helpful for coaching"

What do you like best?

My team & I can listen to each other's calls and tag certain parts of our demos to use as learning experiences for our sales stand ups.

What do you dislike?

sometimes a little wonky with the bot automatically joining- sometimes you have to add the bot manually.

sales coaching/visibility.

"Great Platform "

What do you like best?

Noteninja helps me take notes during my calls and it's nice to be able to revisit the call recordings if there's something I might have missed and wanted to hear again.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about Noteninja.

Needed a tool to record our sales call

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User in Computer Software

"Great Tool For Sales Accountability With a Personal Touch"

What do you like best?

Note Ninja had a great web-based interface and the functionality was par within the space. However I feel their best feature was the engagement by their team with ongoing support.

What do you dislike?

The call mining functionality was not as sophisticated as some of the alternatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solid tool to track call content with great customer service Noteninja deserves a look.

Tracking sales calls with prospects to gain situational learnings, trends, maintain content accountability.

"Best thing ever"

What do you dislike?

Now, nobody waste time recording meetings and transcribing

"Notenija review "

What do you like best?

The ability to search key words/ phrases, the ability to read your conversations and see how many times you said "um" or "like." Really helps me polish my game and continue to grow and develop my sales skills.

What do you dislike?

The product is great! Really nothing to complain about here.

Transcribing my demos, we have recorded in the past, but being able to read what was said is great help when trying to improve or look back for clarity.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Hector J.
Hector J.

"Note that!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of then program & intuitively uses.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike the program is great for everyday use!

The ability to dictate quick simple solutions without having to stop or hence the everyday functions of our team

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great Team - Great Product - Great Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of functionality and the integration with multiple communication platforms

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet. The platform has done everything I need it to do.

Client Tracking / Internal Audit & Improvement / Training

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Noteninja makes it easy to record a catalog calls.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Affordable and super easy to use.

Sales training

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Mathew P.
Mathew P.

"Good experiance"

What do you like best?

This is a great product for anyone in sales

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this product

It solves all my problems

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User

"Great tool for digital/voice meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the option for takin notes and searching keywords throughout the recorded call meeting. While I always try to have no distraction, there are times this isn’t possible. This tool saves me from missing valuable information.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any negatives about this tool, it is very user friendly

Better communication and message conveyance through the

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User in Research
User in Research

"Incredible Meeting Minutes"

What do you like best?

It uses AI technology to record and transcribe an entire meeting and has voice recognition and tagging.

What do you dislike?

Voice recognition is improving but is difficult when there is background noise.

Provides a simple solution to recording our meetings and reviewing prior meetings. Saves time from typing it all up ourselves.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Re teaching me what i thought i knew about sales "

What do you like best?

The sales playbook, it has really given me the best insight and sales situation i could possibly get myself into

What do you dislike?

I haven’t really found myself disliking anything yet

Now that the sales playbook has every possible sales interaction that could possibly happen....it’s given me a real confidence for what im doing

"Loved This Product!"

What do you like best?

Being able to go back and review calls for maximum effictiveness

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all to be honest. It was simple to use for me and the people I worked with

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT is a highly effective tool for being able to strategically make sales calls.

Reviewing calls

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Noteninja Review"

What do you like best?

Transcribing allows for ease of typing notes - don't have to type which is slow.

What do you dislike?

Unintuitive software at times - makes it hard to understand for those that don't use tech as much.

Transcription of notes mainly...allows me to write down what customer wants exactly.

"Exactly what my team needed "

What do you like best?

My team makes a lot of cold calls. With Noteninja I finally have the tool needed to help coach and improve on these calls.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the product I dislike

Inability to coach my team on real life interactions

"Fun"

What do you like best?

I like the interface the best. It’s so easy to navigate and I need that in myself product

What do you dislike?

I dislike the communication features I’m not a fan.

Daily sales goals and stretch goals

"Great ! "

What do you like best?

before NoteNija our sales were extremely difficult to understand

What do you dislike?

the name but its okay it sounds fun t osay

note nija has opened the door to possibilities we didnt have before

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by User

"Best experience with a program!"

What do you like best?

I like everything about this program. Everything works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing indislike. Maybe just a little pricey.

I had many benefits, everything worked perfectly for me.

Salesloft Market Intelligence review by Consultant in Restaurants
Consultant in Restaurants

"Works great"

What do you like best?

I use to use it regularly! Youll love it...

What do you dislike?

The system does have a long start up time

Communication; it makes getting information documented a quick task

Learning about Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft?

* We monitor all Meeting Intelligence from SalesLoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.