MeetingMatrix

3.4

MeetingMatrix is an easy-to-use solution that simplifies the creation of room and event diagrams, making them more accessible for prospective clients.

Work for MeetingMatrix?

Learning about MeetingMatrix?

Compare MeetingMatrix to Similar Solutions

MeetingMatrix Reviews

Ask MeetingMatrix a Question
Showing 10 MeetingMatrix reviews
MeetingMatrix review by User in Higher Education

"Very efficient and perfect for Event planners."

What do you like best?

The company works with you to create 2D versions of your spaces and equipment that are precise. It is very user friendly. You are able to be as simple or elaborate with your room designs as you want. The tool bars are easy to use. You can create your own templates if there are room set-ups that you repeat often.

What do you dislike?

There is an option to "grow" your tables (duplicate and multiply what is already on the diagram) and this feature does not always work correctly. It either gives you more tables or chairs that you needed or overlaps them. There is no stamp tool to number the tables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend obtaining the newest version of Meeting Matrix. They are doing great things to make event planning a breeze.

I would not be able to do my job effectively without this software. Without meeting matrix, I would be hand drawing tiny little tables and chairs all day. I love the printouts that I am able to give to customers and I appreciate the option to save as a .jpeg so that I can send them electronically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MeetingMatrix
MeetingMatrix review by Charity G.
Charity G.

"A good over look"

What do you like best?

That I can pull up the exact footage between all things I am placing in the area.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to get exact placement and very hard to navigate between moving items. I shouldn't say hard, its just clunky. I would like if it were easier to navigate to what kind of item you are trying to place with in the space. It also has a strange saving system. If it were easier to save instead of having to go through so many steps that would be easier as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to really have your folks trained on the software. I think when I came in to the position I am in, they told me to basically train myself on it. It is clunky if you don't know exactly how to move through the system. The trial part of the software isn't exactly easy to navigate on your own. But with the right training it may be useful for others. For us it is also hard because we are entertainment driven and the depth isn't good for what we need it for.

I am doing lay outs for special events. I haven't really realized any benefits except being able to explain what the room should look like.

What Event Planning solution do you use?

MeetingMatrix review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Great Tool for Meeting Setup"

What do you like best?

I've been using Meeting Matrix for almost 10 years. I really enjoy how easy and smooth it is to work with, especially for someone like me who not user friendly with most computer programs. The setup wizard makes it even more friendly to use when having to create diagrams on the spot for our setup team.

What do you dislike?

The only issues I have is that sometimes I'll be working on a diagram and it will just shut down on me. The other issue is when I try to print the diagram, it doesn't always come out clearly the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go for it. It's worth the risk and you will definitely appreciate the changes.

We use it as a communication tool to our setup team. It gives them a better visual as to what the client is excepting. It also helps make sure the client and I are on the same page with how they expect to have their room set which in the long run avoids any tight turns or flips which can cause addtional fees to our clients.

MeetingMatrix review by User

"Just the basics"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly enough so that everyone who works in my office can figure it out without having to be trained. Theres no built in extra features that we already have other software for, like checking in or table assignments

What do you dislike?

It's expensive, and the company is hard to get ahold of for support. Don't like that every computer needs a license - would be nice if it was Web based with a login instead of housed on the desktop

Meeting room set up instructions for hotels

MeetingMatrix review by Sholeh M.
Sholeh M.

"Challenging product to use"

What do you like best?

Honestly there isn't much I can say about it that I enjoy.

What do you dislike?

It is not always compatible with my computers, and when I try to use it, the majority of the time the maps and capacity charts don't load and I end up having to contact the hotel directly to get PDFs of their floor plans. The assumption is that it will always work, or that we want to have additional software added.

The concept is a great one, to have dynamic and high-quality floor plans for event planners and hotels. But the execution leaves something to be desired.

MeetingMatrix review by User in Think Tanks
User in Think Tanks

"Not what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

Graphical interface is helpful when designing layouts

What do you dislike?

Is a bit clunky. Needs an interface update. Not immediately intuitive.

We use it to diagram meetings for groups between 8 and 450 in size

MeetingMatrix review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"A Meeting Planners Dream Come True"

What do you like best?

You can plot an event layout with ease with this program! Drag and drop and you are done. It's a simple program to use and you can hand it off to your Operations Team and know the venue will get set exactly how it needs to be set. A life-saver!

What do you dislike?

It could use a facelift. Some of the user functions are out of date. The measuring tool needs work as its difficult to navigate at times.

This has saved hours of trying to plot a venue out!

MeetingMatrix review by User

"Clunky and outdated"

What do you like best?

Designs are simple, doesn't have too many extra features or functions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes shuts down for noreason, confusing to save room designs and setups in two different places, not super easy to move items around once placed in a room setup

Sending setup requests to hotels. Benefit in not having to use Microsoft word.or adobe for this anymore

MeetingMatrix review by User in Financial Services

"Good for basic functionality "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and intuitive for people who may not have used it before.

What do you dislike?

Would like more functions with out higher costs

Creating diagrams for hotels for meetings and conferences to attach to event orders, so they are blessed to set rooms without us being onsite

MeetingMatrix review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the already already created venue floor plans best. They help creating multiple rooms at multiple venues a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Freezes a lot, gets error messages from time to time.

Making sure out audience and equipment fit well within the meeting rooms.

Learning about MeetingMatrix?

* We monitor all MeetingMatrix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare MeetingMatrix to Similar Solutions