Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Hopex

1.5

Hopex is modular. Each tool may be used independently or combined with other tools, depending on the project context

Work for Hopex?

Learning about Hopex?

Hopex Reviews

Ask Hopex a Question
Showing 1 Hopex review
Hopex review by User

"Mega Review"

What do you like best?

Very little. I guess there is value in the ability to capture meta data about our software installs, Granted we only use the application inventory module, and I understand that there are additional capabilities that we do not use. Maybe it would be better if we used a more complete feature set but as our installation goes. Is is basically a glorified spreadsheet. We do utilize the BDNA integration, so I guess that's good.

What do you dislike?

It is very slow and clunky. It takes me several minutes just to do what would take me 2-3 seconds in Excel.

Enterprise application inventory

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hopex

What Enterprise Architecture solution do you use?

Learning about Hopex?

* We monitor all Hopex reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.