Megalytic

Megalytic is used by digital agencies, marketers and business owners for faster, more insightful and better looking analytics reports.

Work for Megalytic?

Showing 32 Megalytic reviews
Megalytic review by <span>Robert F.</span>
Robert F.

Early Adopter and Still Love It

What do you like best?

Megalytic is an intuitive game changer! For an agency it is a must if you are trying to add REAL value to your client offering. There is not a better product on the market unless it is a 5 figure enterprise system of some type.

What do you dislike?

The value for the price is better than any other SaaS we use. There is nothing in our multi year experience that is a negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at reporting software and a company that provides real support, you must try Megalytic before you make a decision.

For an agency it makes reporting to a highly diverse client group easy. It allows us to have lower level staff handle the basic portion of reporting for clients and higher level account reps and strategists to then provide narrative that is essential to any marketing reporting.

In dealing with Megalytic and their founder, Mark, since very early in their formulation, I have found them to be extremely responsive when we had a question or needed guidance. To date after using Megalytic for years, we have never had a problem with the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Megalytic
Megalytic review by <span>Chris T.</span>
Chris T.

Great reporting tool, flexibility and practical features

What do you like best?

Cost is reasonable considering the number of connectors available, very good value for money.

It delivers some excellent report features, the widget styles are great, ranging from maps, charts and grids and you can extend with csv imports and image imports (loaded direct or via url).

KPI designs are very useful, giving you the ability to roll current, previous month, previous year into a single KPI.

The Analytics reports give you full control over segments and filtering (so custom filters are possible ontop of pre existing segments).

Great drag and drop design elements, easy to move elements and globally change things like default segments and date ranges for all elements if required. Just a very solid and cost effective product. Love it!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could adjust the PDF output for European A4, although this is a development that should hopefully come online soon. Additional connectors to social networks like Twitter and Pinterest would be useful but the Facebook connector is very extensive (and includes the advertising network).

Monthly client report for Google Analytics and Facebook.

SERP Rank tracking.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Megalytic review by <span>Kent R.</span>
Kent R.

Easy to use cost effective Digital Marketing Reporting Software

What do you like best?

Easy to sign in with my Business G Suite account. Creating reports takes me 10 minutes and I appreciate importing csv files for all my clients sales reporting. The report share options and sending by email for the online version and PDF format are good. The scheduling is great and the account management is straight forward.

What do you dislike?

Would be ideal if the software integrated with https://www.xero.com/ to report my clients monthly and yearly sales results. I need to access sales reports for al my clients to justify my hard work generates fast ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free trial period to see how easy it is to use.

After using Excel and expensive solutions Megalytic is good to save time and money. All my clients appreciate the Megalytic digital marketing reporting. I also need to analyse the reporting in "one easy dashboard" every week to learn insights to ensure optimised results for my clients.

Megalytic review by <span>Rebecca D.</span>
Rebecca D.

Easy monthly reporting with customization and flexibility

What do you like best?

We were looking for a tool that would allow us to use our custom advanced segments in our reporting and Megalytic was the only tool we found that had offered that functionality

What do you dislike?

Very little. I would love if we could organize reports in different folders to keep things clean and easier to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a flexible, easy-to-use reporting solution definitely sign up for the free trial and create a few reports.

You can apply advanced segments, connect difference GA accounts, search console, Facebook and import CSV data, etc. There are several templates to choose from to get started - start by customizing some of the most relevant reports and share with your team, check out their blog and the support area for tips.

Improving our monthly reports while simultaneously simplifying the process and time it takes to do monthly reporting.

Megalytic review by <span>Joe S.</span>
Joe S.

The only analytics package that crossed off each of my boxes

What do you like best?

The report building process is so smart and intelligent. As someone who has spent years in the UI and UX business, it is clear that the folks who developed Megalytic have a keen eye for what end users want and need.

The reports themselves are gorgeous. The typefaces, charts, and graphs layout perfectly on the page. Of all the previous products I've used, I can say that they come nowhere close to Megalytic's clarity and emphasis on what's important (instead of just deluging the user with 'chartjunk').

What do you dislike?

Although there some additional integrations I would like to see in the platform, I can't say that there is anything that we 'dislike.'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trial, and build a few reports!

We provide business intelligence and analytics for our clients' digital marketing efforts. Most of our clients are small to medium sized businesses, and our challenge has been in providing reporting that our clients can understand without having to take a course in analytics :) That is why we love Megalytic so much - it is easy to build reports that focus on high-level data that our clients can understand.

Megalytic review by <span>Celeste B.</span>
Celeste B.

Megalytic: Above and Beyond Expectations

What do you like best?

Where to start?

First of all, the Megalytic software has enabled my business to expand what we offer. ($$$) And that expansion then lead to even more business. ($$$$!) The software is intuitive and the polished reports that we're able to go over with our clients have upped our game significantly without the normal agony associated with launching new offers.

Second - the support is outrageously good. In a world where we've become used to having to fend for ourselves this is truly above and beyond expectations. Mark and Co. seem to have an approach that takes on your problems as thought they were there own. And they are crazy responsive.

Third - I'm really bad at reading instructions. I know, I know... I should just grow up. Yet in a world that has too-few hours, it's just easy to let that slip. Which leads me into saying that I ask really stupid questions. Yet they are not treated as stupid and I often get a custom video explanation for something that is probably already available in the extensive training that's available. I appreciate not being treated as a dumb blond, even though I sometimes behave like one.

Fourth - there is additional functionality that I am looking forward to incorporating and potentially to even help with even more business development. And, they keep improving and adding to their basic platform, so I know I can grow further and look forward to new functionality down the line.

Bottom line - I've been telling my colleagues for some time how much I like Megalytic. Easy, intuitive and responsive - when was the last time you got that from a supplier? Oh yes, and very affordable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about the Megalytic platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Solving the smooth production of reports for clients. The benefits are twofold: time saving and new revenue stream.

Learning about Megalytic?

* We monitor all Megalytic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.