Megalytic

4.8

Megalytic is used by digital agencies, marketers and business owners for faster, more insightful and better looking analytics reports.

Work for Megalytic?

Learning about Megalytic?

Megalytic Reviews

Ask Megalytic a Question
Showing 32 Megalytic reviews
Megalytic review by Kent R.
Kent R.

"Easy to use cost effective Digital Marketing Reporting Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to sign in with my Business G Suite account. Creating reports takes me 10 minutes and I appreciate importing csv files for all my clients sales reporting. The report share options and sending by email for the online version and PDF format are good. The scheduling is great and the account management is straight forward.

What do you dislike?

Would be ideal if the software integrated with https://www.xero.com/ to report my clients monthly and yearly sales results. I need to access sales reports for al my clients to justify my hard work generates fast ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free trial period to see how easy it is to use.

After using Excel and expensive solutions Megalytic is good to save time and money. All my clients appreciate the Megalytic digital marketing reporting. I also need to analyse the reporting in "one easy dashboard" every week to learn insights to ensure optimised results for my clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Megalytic
Megalytic review by Robert F.
Robert F.

"Early Adopter and Still Love It"

What do you like best?

Megalytic is an intuitive game changer! For an agency it is a must if you are trying to add REAL value to your client offering. There is not a better product on the market unless it is a 5 figure enterprise system of some type.

What do you dislike?

The value for the price is better than any other SaaS we use. There is nothing in our multi year experience that is a negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at reporting software and a company that provides real support, you must try Megalytic before you make a decision.

For an agency it makes reporting to a highly diverse client group easy. It allows us to have lower level staff handle the basic portion of reporting for clients and higher level account reps and strategists to then provide narrative that is essential to any marketing reporting.

In dealing with Megalytic and their founder, Mark, since very early in their formulation, I have found them to be extremely responsive when we had a question or needed guidance. To date after using Megalytic for years, we have never had a problem with the product.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Megalytic review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"Great reporting tool, flexibility and practical features"

What do you like best?

Cost is reasonable considering the number of connectors available, very good value for money.

It delivers some excellent report features, the widget styles are great, ranging from maps, charts and grids and you can extend with csv imports and image imports (loaded direct or via url).

KPI designs are very useful, giving you the ability to roll current, previous month, previous year into a single KPI.

The Analytics reports give you full control over segments and filtering (so custom filters are possible ontop of pre existing segments).

Great drag and drop design elements, easy to move elements and globally change things like default segments and date ranges for all elements if required. Just a very solid and cost effective product. Love it!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could adjust the PDF output for European A4, although this is a development that should hopefully come online soon. Additional connectors to social networks like Twitter and Pinterest would be useful but the Facebook connector is very extensive (and includes the advertising network).

Monthly client report for Google Analytics and Facebook.

SERP Rank tracking.

Megalytic review by Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

"Easy monthly reporting with customization and flexibility "

What do you like best?

We were looking for a tool that would allow us to use our custom advanced segments in our reporting and Megalytic was the only tool we found that had offered that functionality

What do you dislike?

Very little. I would love if we could organize reports in different folders to keep things clean and easier to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a flexible, easy-to-use reporting solution definitely sign up for the free trial and create a few reports.

You can apply advanced segments, connect difference GA accounts, search console, Facebook and import CSV data, etc. There are several templates to choose from to get started - start by customizing some of the most relevant reports and share with your team, check out their blog and the support area for tips.

Improving our monthly reports while simultaneously simplifying the process and time it takes to do monthly reporting.

Megalytic review by Joe S.
Joe S.

"The only analytics package that crossed off each of my boxes"

What do you like best?

The report building process is so smart and intelligent. As someone who has spent years in the UI and UX business, it is clear that the folks who developed Megalytic have a keen eye for what end users want and need.

The reports themselves are gorgeous. The typefaces, charts, and graphs layout perfectly on the page. Of all the previous products I've used, I can say that they come nowhere close to Megalytic's clarity and emphasis on what's important (instead of just deluging the user with 'chartjunk').

What do you dislike?

Although there some additional integrations I would like to see in the platform, I can't say that there is anything that we 'dislike.'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trial, and build a few reports!

We provide business intelligence and analytics for our clients' digital marketing efforts. Most of our clients are small to medium sized businesses, and our challenge has been in providing reporting that our clients can understand without having to take a course in analytics :) That is why we love Megalytic so much - it is easy to build reports that focus on high-level data that our clients can understand.

Megalytic review by Celeste B.
Celeste B.

"Megalytic: Above and Beyond Expectations"

What do you like best?

Where to start?

First of all, the Megalytic software has enabled my business to expand what we offer. ($$$) And that expansion then lead to even more business. ($$$$!) The software is intuitive and the polished reports that we're able to go over with our clients have upped our game significantly without the normal agony associated with launching new offers.

Second - the support is outrageously good. In a world where we've become used to having to fend for ourselves this is truly above and beyond expectations. Mark and Co. seem to have an approach that takes on your problems as thought they were there own. And they are crazy responsive.

Third - I'm really bad at reading instructions. I know, I know... I should just grow up. Yet in a world that has too-few hours, it's just easy to let that slip. Which leads me into saying that I ask really stupid questions. Yet they are not treated as stupid and I often get a custom video explanation for something that is probably already available in the extensive training that's available. I appreciate not being treated as a dumb blond, even though I sometimes behave like one.

Fourth - there is additional functionality that I am looking forward to incorporating and potentially to even help with even more business development. And, they keep improving and adding to their basic platform, so I know I can grow further and look forward to new functionality down the line.

Bottom line - I've been telling my colleagues for some time how much I like Megalytic. Easy, intuitive and responsive - when was the last time you got that from a supplier? Oh yes, and very affordable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about the Megalytic platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Solving the smooth production of reports for clients. The benefits are twofold: time saving and new revenue stream.

Megalytic review by Leisha J.
Leisha J.

"Great tool with even better customer service"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and gives us the freedom to add the data, images and tables we need to give our clients a full, clear picture of their marketing.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have integration capabilities for email services like mailchimp or Constant Contact. I would also like to see more design features to make the reports more visually pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help, just ask. The support team is fast and very helpful in answering questions. My experience with support was painless. Every question was answered with a response and short video. This made the process go much faster and didn't just fix the problem, but helped me understand why I was having that problem.

Time. The biggest issue we have resolved using Mgalytic is the time it used to take us to complete reports. Using Megalytic cut our time compiling reports in half.

Megalytic review by Mark D.
Mark D.

"Flexible and Fast Reporting Platform"

What do you like best?

Megalytic offers some really flexible chart building tools and a wide range of time-saving features that take the repetition out of reporting. It seems like a simple idea, but Megalytic was the only solution we found that offers high quality, set-and-forget reporting features and it can be a completely white label platform for your agency. In just a few hours you can set up ongoing monthly, weekly or daily reporting. Just add your content feeds, build your templates and schedule delivery - the entire reporting process can be done once.

Admittedly, it's never set-and-forget - we're always diving in for further insight, but productivity really does improve when you're not wasting time doing design work.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing that I dislike about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to simplify reporting, but still produce graphically rich and impressive reports, then I would definitely recommend that you try Megalytic.

We started using the platform just to create analytics reports, but have ended up using it as our main reporting platform to track a wide variety of campaigns, including SEO (using Search Console connections) and even Facebook campaigns.

The amazing support also needs a special mention, because Mark and the team have really gone above and beyond to help in every situation.

Megalytic review by Saul J.
Saul J.

"Megalytic has turned a laborious, unprofitable exercise into a key business asset."

What do you like best?

Easy to use yet comprehensive report building capabilities

What do you dislike?

Currently limited formatting capabilities

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little bit of time spent familiarising yourself with the software will pay off dividends

Megalytic's comprehensive widgets allow us to quickly build reports that are easy for our clients to understand and that present data in a meaningful context. We anticipate Megalytic will reduce our time spent on reporting by over 50% meaning we are able to provide more detailed analysis.

Megalytic review by Jared M.
Jared M.

"An excellent tool for agencies of all size"

What do you like best?

This tool makes us look good. We started out on their basic plan, and now are on the top tier, and it's grown with us every step of the way. Extensible, good support, and an openness to ideas are all handy.

What do you dislike?

Getting up into a high quantity of reports means you're still managing them individually, so we're hoping to work with Megalitic to look at that.

We're reporting on hundreds of sites to hundreds of users. This allows us to minimise the time we spend on reporting.

Megalytic review by ★ Alistair G.
★ Alistair G.

"Megalytic changed my business for the better!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that every time I need to send a report to a client, 90% of the work is done. I simply have to check the details, add some annotations and then send it to them. It literally saves me hours every month but my clients still get the professional and valuable reports they have come to expect.

The support from Mark has also been excellent on the rare occasion I've needed to use it. I couldn't ask more from a company.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike to be honest. It might be nice to have a few more design related options to help with branding the reports. Like being able to add full-width background images to the footer. However, these are only minor considerations and I'm really happy with the quality of reports produced and how much time the tool saves me every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are responsible for sending client reports on a routine basis, then this tool can save you a lot of time and repetition. I highly recommend giving it a trial to see how it can help you.

I started to use Megalytic to send my analytics clients monthly reports showing how their website is performing. I use it to show them what worked well versus the areas that need some attention.

I now also use it with SEO clients to specifically highlight how their organic traffic is increasing, and to show which search terms and pages get the most impressions and clicks.

I always get great feedback from clients on how useful and insightful the reports are.

Megalytic review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Great product, makes reporting easier & product continues improving"

What do you like best?

The product makes reporting easy and look good. I handle around 30 reports personally, and it is a breeze doing the reports. They are easy to look at in terms of great visual aids (pie charts, bar graphs, etc.). Their team is also super helpful. You can email them and hear back within minutes, and get the help you need. They are very open to suggestions and have been a delight to work with. Their service combined with their excellent product makes me highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it wasn't so expensive for adding a lot of new clients. It gets pricey once you have upwards of 75 or so clients' accounts connected.

Fast reporting, how to make reports look good, having a quick way to at a glance see how a client is doing.

Megalytic review by Summer S.
Summer S.

"Love Megalytic - Major Fan!"

What do you like best?

When I switched companies this past year I educated my new team on how Megalytic can show value to our clients. The quick turnaround time for customer service is always on spot!!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, I would like to see new updates and options to expand on some of the date ranges. But, Mark is always super great when our team provides feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an idea, bring it to Mark. He listens and will assist in any way possible.

We aren't solving any problems, we are making our clients happy, discovering new opportunities through metrics and reviewing data.

Megalytic review by Laura R.
Laura R.

"Megalytics is so easy to use for digital analytics"

What do you like best?

I love that it's easy to use and you can connect it with google analytics and segments, change colors of charts and connect with search console, Facebook and adworda

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing, I would recommend to anyone and have to many digital Marketing colleagues. You don't have to be an analyst to use this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solving the problem of time and automation gained me 80 hours a month.

Megalytic review by Achinta M.
Achinta M.

"What it does, it does very well"

What do you like best?

Unlike some of the other SEO tools with reporting features, Megalytic is strictly a Google Analytics reporting tool. It is excellent at doing what it is designed to do. You can create comprehensive reports just by using the built-in templates. There are plenty of options to customize these reports, add widgets and massage the data anyway you want to. The real power however is in some of the KPI widgets. You can save custom reports as templates to reuse and these can automatically update by using rolling date ranges. This is a huge time saver. The charts and graphs are visually impressive and are easy for non-technical people to quickly see trends and understand what is happening on their websites. It is easy to add your own expert insights and advice with the note widget. This is a very powerful feature if you want to impress your boss or client with your knowledge and expertise. You can generate your own branded reports and schedule them to automatically email in the future. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and he is very responsive to support requests. I've heard back from him within minutes of posting a question.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve if you want to go beyond the standard reports. This is one area where Mark and his team really shine. They actively blog about some of the more exotic features of Magalytic. Connections - It is easy to get confused about how they count connections. Each website may require two connections not one if you want both Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. This is something that is not obvious when you first sign up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Megalytic to anyone wanting to create meaningful reports from Google Analytics data.

Creating customized Google Analytics reports for clients with our own insights and advice that help them take proactive business decisions and prove our value.

Megalytic review by Kregg K.
Kregg K.

"Comprehensive reporting software that focuses on efficiency, customer service and ease of use."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Megalytic is its ability to put everything in one location for daily, weekly and monthly reporting. Typically have to check and login into several accounts or websites to pull information, which takes significant time when it's added up over the course of a year. I've found the setting up new reports and editing to be easy, so the focus on efficiency is what I like most. The reports also look great!

My clients are happy with the results and that makes me very happy.

The customer service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

Would like to have the ability to access past reports.

I find Megalytic to be far and away the best tool for client reporting. We have tried MANY of them and really liked the product, support and updates. I'm saving time and providing a great end products to clients.

Megalytic review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Simple, Elegant and Powerful Solution"

What do you like best?

Powerful options to compare multiple Google Analytic profiles or to compare multiple metrics from a single website. It builds on what GA should, perhaps, offer already and allows you to build reports that better visualise the data out of GA. It pulls through all your custom segments and custom metics from GA so anything you've created in the past is ready to help you visualise your data effectively.

What do you dislike?

Needs a few more 'bespoking' options. I'd like to be able to change the colours of the bars on my charts and a few other little niggles of that sort but all-in-all it's a very proficient visualisation tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're unsure of something use the support ticket system, Mark has got back to me really quickly with my couple of questions and has been really really helpful.

All of my GA profiles are setup as individual and not using the 'Universal' script that Google offers. I was looking for a tool to enable me to compare different profiles (so different websites) and schedule reports to go to the heads of the various websites.

Megalytic has not just allowed me to do this in an elegant way but has offered me a whole new way to create comparison charts to better understand my analytics data, especially when comparing different websites.

Megalytic review by Matthew C.
Matthew C.

"Simple. Effective and Powerful"

What do you like best?

There is so much more to Megalytics than first meets the eye. Don't let clean and simple design fool you as with a little customisation you can create a plethora of different reports. Using widgets to create reports is brilliant as it not only makes it easy to make template but it gives you inspiration for things that you can create. Use the filter functions etc and those widget become so customisable and powerful.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike. Any major problems we had were fixed in the last round of updates. There are always additional features that would be good with any tool and I have provided a list direct to their responsive support team.

As an online marketing agency, we create lots of reports for different departments and Megalytics is helping me move them all in to one easy to manage system. Anything that does not integrate directly, I simply upload via csv. This can only get easier and more insightful with the future updates that are coming.

Megalytic review by Joel L.
Joel L.

"Great reporting software for our digital agency! "

What do you like best?

Megalytics is very easy to use and make custom reports for each client.

What do you dislike?

At first it was a little tricky to figure out how to upload my new clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate Bing Ads.

Keep up the good work!

Helps us send many reports to many clients in a short period have time. Megalytics continues to add new features allowing us to show more quality and depth in our reporting!

Megalytic review by Cody D.
Cody D.

"Amazingly Efficient Tool For Customized Reporting"

What do you like best?

We recently revamped our Google Grant Report using Megalytic. This is an awesome tool to create automated, visually compelling, and most of all, relevant reports. They use a widget-based format that allows you to create widgets, or data points, that are the most relevant to your organization. As an agency that works with the nonprofit sector, we needed a solution that made it easy to communicate a complicated platform like adwords with our clients. When we rolled out our new reporting dashboards all of our clients loved them.

What do you dislike?

We haven't run across any major issues. Once you dive in a figure out how you want to configure widgets everything else is pretty seamless. The one thing to keep in mind is that it is a Google Analytics based platform, so there is a need to make sure you have a good data measurement plan setup and aren't just trying to rely on Adwords to get your data.

We provide Google Ad Grant management for dozens of nonprofits. We needed to create a dashboard that showed two major data points: (1) The value a nonprofit is getting from their $10,000 or $40,000 a month grant, (2) the value a nonprofit was getting for paying Media Cause to manage their Adwords Grant.

Through the use of visualizations we can quickly compare the impact of their adwords traffic and how that adwords traffic is helping them achieve their organizational goals.

Megalytic review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use! Beautiful output!"

What do you like best?

Working with a magnitude of clients and completing monthly reporting can all sound so tedious - not with Megalytics! We're able to add widgets and comment/describe any data at hand. Creating reports is a breeze with the template functionality! We simply create a template from a previous report, replace the data, and write our new comments - and we're done! A simple tool with an amazing outcome!

What do you dislike?

The reason I even knew about this survey was because I contacted customer support to receive help about importing CSVs. My issue was not being able to edit the data once imported. Of course we aren't skewing numbers or deleting bad results, I simply would like to be able to add percentages, decimals, currency, etc. formatting. Support has stated that this issue should be fixed so maybe by the time someone reads this they'll be able to color coat columns! Haha!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Data editing once imported would be great! I'd like to add formatting such as currency, decimals, percentages, etc.

Time! Time is the number one problem our agency faces. Multiple clients with multiple wants and needs. We'd like to be an octopus and hold the weight of the world, but it just isn't possible. When it comes to creating our monthly reports, we don't have time to mess around with data sets and getting things to align, we want the data to speak for itself. We've found that Megalytics allows us to breeze through the reports with its template functionality. The simplicity of the platform and the ability to output the data just as its seen on the screen is amazing! We're thankful to have found Megalytics!

Megalytic review by Ann Marie v.
Ann Marie v.

"Easy Use with Huge Impact"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use for any users, which is important. No one has the time to figure something out and Megalytic allows you to get started quickly and see results. It produces sharp graphs that are very professional and informative. My clients are always happy with the results and that makes me very happy. The customer service is outstanding. Help is always there when I need it regardless of how daft the question is. They answer it kindly and with ease.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything I dislike about Megalytic. I really like it and find it very useful in my project work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest use the free trail and get a feel for the platform then transition to the paid account. The customer service is outstanding so when you do have a question, it is answered quickly. The data visualization is outstanding and is nicely imported into presentations for clients. You cannot beat the price. Very reasonable for what you are getting.

When I was a user, I was a heavy user and very happy with it. I plan on returning as a user and I would strongly recommend it to other professionals looking for data visualization for their organizations or clients.

I wanted a way to present data is an informative way while it being very visually appealing to the eye. Data needs to be visual. Megalyitc allows me to do that quickly and easily.

Megalytic review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Digital Presence Reporting Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Megalytic integrates all digital platforms into one report. You don't have to separate your social media presence from the rest of your digital footprint.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't super attractive but it gets the job done and that matters more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool if you are having to often pull reports from social media platforms, google analytics, search results, etc. This really puts it all in one place making it easier to evaluate what is working and what is not.

Full picture digital marketing reports

Megalytic review by Zach E.
Zach E.

"Megalytic is a fantastic tool for communicating Google Analytics data to clients. And it's easy!"

What do you like best?

Megalytic is the first Google Analytics reporting tool that actually looks good and puts my best foot forward to clients. I've found the cloning and editing to be easy, and the tool is more user friendly for people who may not understand all the crazy menus and options in Google Analytics. Highly reccomended!

What do you dislike?

I'd love the ability to export and import templates from other users -- a sharing of reports if you will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know Google Analytics reports, just try Megalytic and you'll be sold.

I prepare Google Analytics reports for clients and have always been looking for cleaner, easier solutions.

Megalytic review by Marie C.
Marie C.

"Megalytic has changed our work flow!"

What do you like best?

I work with Global Marketing Solutions which is a small business operating in Lower Alabama. Although we used GA for our clients the reporting was cumbersome, time consuming and we just couldn't make our presentation look and feel as professional as Meglytic. Our clients are very happy with our new look and using the white paper option was very easy for our team to design and load.

Support has been very responsive to our questions and answers and solutions are quickly provided

What do you dislike?

I have been using the system for about 5 months and I cannot think of anything within the system that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid of signing up for the free trial. There is no hard sell involved.

Our team is great at marketing , providing social media management but we are in a rural area and finding the person with certain skill sets is a challenge. Megalytic made it easy for our company to provide a quality service.

Megalytic review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Awesome & Responsive!"

What do you like best?

Megalytic allows you to simply and easily add additional information to your reports; for example, if I'm trying to illustrate my point I can quickly add additional information as needed, so it saves a lot of time and allows you to provide a tailored approach.

Product aside, I've found the team to be highly responsive to my questions as well as friendly. Top customer service thus far.

What do you dislike?

A slight grumble is on date changes the selected series can change to the default - this however only add 2 more seconds to the task!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trail and ask questions!

We wanted to give our clients a bespoke approach, with Megalytic we can do this as once we have a client template set-up it's really one a one time thing, we can then concentrate on providing analysis rather than building reports.

Megalytic review by Hayley C.
Hayley C.

"Easy to use, beautifully presented reports, and A+ customer service"

What do you like best?

The fact that when I have a query, I get a response within 24 hours and it has always been helpful.

What do you dislike?

I'm not finding anything problematic at this stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend the free trial so you can see if it's right for you.

I'm saving time (and therefore money) by allowing Megalytic to bring in all the Analtyics data for my reports so that I can focus on actual analysis rather than data entry.

Megalytic review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Outstanding Support & an Owner That is Fully Engaged"

What do you like best?

Outstanding support with responses within an hour or two and thorough responses. The owner is very hands on and wants the product to help you succeed. The product itself is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Pricing tiers jump from 9/$39 to 25/$89. Wish there was something in the middle. Some parts of the product can use streamlining but overall its way easier than using Raw Google Analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free trial that gives plenty of opportunity to evaluate the product w/o locking you in. Nothing to lose.

Providing affordable, easy to configure analytics reports to my clients.

Megalytic review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Megalytic is the Answer!!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it has freed me from hours of daily reporting!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about Megalytic!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any reservations about working with Megalytic, let them go! This company has out-performed anything I could have imagined. I now run Google Analytics reports every month for all my clients and it takes me less than 10 minutes of work per day to do so. If you are still considering working with Megalytic, you are wasting valuable time. Get on board with these guys and you will not be disappointed!

P.S. The support they provide is un-equaled! Trust me... Megalytic is the answer!

We have solved our Google Analytics reporting needs for all of our clients! Reporting that used to take me 3-4 hours every day, has literally turned into 5-10 minutes of work every morning. I now have time to grow our business and expand what we do. It has been an absolute blessing to work with Megalytic!

Megalytic review by Caroline W.
Caroline W.

"A great tool for providing consistent client reports in super fast time"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to drag and drop widgets to instantly display stats.

What do you dislike?

Certain widgets only allow you to display your stats in a table format when I would like the option to display my data in a pie chart or line graph format for all or most widgets.

We are currently trying to reduce the time it takes to create client monthly reports. Megalytic has certainly helped us achieve this.

Megalytic review by Martin B.
Martin B.

"The most user-friendly reporting tool!"

What do you like best?

It is really simple to create new reports - I can simply just create my own templates and then add a new Analytics account to this.

What do you dislike?

I can only translate some few fields into my own language - it would be nice to have the tool in local languages.

I am creating valuable reports to my customers that shows the result of my work.

Megalytic review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Helps our page target facebook users much better"

What do you like best?

Before this software, it was hard to know about the traffic coming to our facebook page but now its clear and useful.

What do you dislike?

It takes awhile to learn but once you do, it's easy enough.

Gaining more traffic to our page.

Learning about Megalytic?

* We monitor all Megalytic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.