G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

Megaventory

With Megaventory you are able to manage and control your business inventory, take sales orders and give purchase orders, issue invoices, handle manufacturing, manage contacts and create business reports.

Work for Megaventory?

Learning about Megaventory?

Megaventory Reviews

Ask Megaventory a Question
Showing 13 Megaventory reviews
Megaventory review by Emilio L.
Emilio L.

"Great for inventory management and syncing with financials"

What do you like best?

The software's ability to keep in mind that even if I haven't received an item, it can still be accounted for and reserved for a customer.

Also, the localization options are the best I've seen in any software, you can literally change any section to use the phrasing that best suits your organization.

What do you dislike?

The UI used to be a bit old style but it's been renewed in the last couple months and it looks great now!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the interactions with Quickbooks before doing the initial sync, as quickbooks is not very forgiving is anything is configured in the wrong way. Talk to the MV support team and they'll get you sorted out.

We're managing inventory and POS for a furniture store and imports operation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Megaventory
Megaventory review by Internal Consultant in Farming
Internal Consultant in Farming

"Amazing value for money"

What do you like best?

It is very straightforward, so the implementation time is really short. You can pretty much start using it as soon as you buy it, although of course some configuration is necessary. It has a trial version which is amazing because you don't have to sign a contract or pay upfront and only afterwards realize what the software does/doesn't do.

We like that we can manage our procurement, inventory and manufacturing from one solution and that it integrates with SolidWorks. The customer support is also amazing. They answer really fast and help us figure out how to solve our problems. They will also do customizations at request, which we have some times needed, and they delivered to our satisfaction.

In a nutshell, we are getting great value for money.

What do you dislike?

We would love it if we could have:

1. A purchase requisition process that includes manager approval (our procurement department still receives emails and spreadsheets to know what to purchase)

2. A more comprehensive AP invoice functionality. We can only record invoices that are linked to a PO/material receipt, so the rest of them (electricity bill, insurance, travel expenses) we cannot record in the system. This means we have two sources of payables and that is not good practice.

3. We cannot set approval limits for PO for different users. Some of our buyers should not be placing orders of more than a certain amount, but we cannot restrict that.

We have not been too deep into costing or shipping functionalities yet, so I cannot comment on those two topics.

Before Megaventory we were in total darkness. Thanks to this tool we now have control over what we are buying, storing and building. Despite being a small software compared to the big ERPs, it is truly keeping us alive. We manage all of our production, and we have started buying for our international offices using Megaventory. There are of course many things to be improved, but it does the most important things any manufacturing company needs to have.

What Inventory Control solution do you use?

Megaventory review by Namita V.
Namita V.

"Great for inventory control"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use software that worked very well for our needs. The support is extremely good and the team is responsive and has even enhanced features and take suggestions

What do you dislike?

No support for localized taxes for India, so I am unable to use it generate Tax Invoices.

Some invoices need taxation that is not line wise but on the entire invoice. Not able to do that

This is the biggest problem for me, as i need to make invoices in another system, yet still do some basic invoicing here for inventory integrity

Managing inventory. work orders, sales, quotes and purchase

Megaventory review by Miguel H.
Miguel H.

"It's a very helpful tool to manage your business"

What do you like best?

The possibility to manage your inventory with effectiveness and accountability, you can make every movement, add new products, make a sales quotation, make it into a sales order, generate invoices, add tracking numbers, dates and add a lot of useful information for your business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has its limitations, like when you want to sort your sales by sku's rather than clients, date or sales orders. Nevertheless, the crew behind Megaventory will always try to find a way to help you with any trouble you find within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's a very good tool and I think it's improving.

With Megaventroy, it's easier to keep track of your inventory, we are saving time in our reports and we can keep track of almost everything very easily, because the information is at a one-click distance.

Megaventory review by Hasan A.
Hasan A.

"Excellent inventory software with serial number support"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Logical workflow, good user role management, serial number support, technical support is prompt and expert.

What do you dislike?

I am using the older version because of serial number module and it sometimes gives internal server error.. but its really ignorable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Megaventory to business with inventory management needs. If you need to keep record of serial numbers, there is no other software available in the market for this price. I have done lots of comparisons before buying this and I am quite happy with my decision.

I am in mobile phone business and most important feature is keeping track of each phone bought and sold. Megaventory helps me to keep record of each single phone by registering IMEI (Serial number) for each handset and see where I bought the phone and to whome did I sell. If customer returns the phone I can check with MV history if this is the same phone I sent to customer.

Megaventory also generates delivery notes /packing slip/picking slip with serial numbers which saves a lot of work by entering them manually. Return of Goods from customer and Return of Goods to supplier are all very good functions that reduce work load and help me concentrate on business..

Megaventory review by Ioannis M.
Ioannis M.

"DegerHellas and Megaventory / A great solution for us"

What do you like best?

We at DegerHellas use Megaventory since 2012. We have 4000 solar tracking systems in SouthEast Europe and Megaventory helps us to distribute required spares to more than 250 customers. Megaventory team consulted us how to use their software to handle our service and sales. My team has beforehand and everywere any information needed! For us, after 4 years is the best and most versatile stock management system! Having everything in the cloud we dont care about backups :-)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it goes slower than expected but it is our connection!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great cloud based software!

Having a cloud based system that can do your job without problems and drawbacks is the best thing to happen for someone who needs a stock/invoice/ordering system. Megaventory helps us quote/order/sale and support our systems in the best price!

Megaventory review by Wichard A.
Wichard A.

"requested review on user experience Megaventory"

What do you like best?

easy usuage purchase orders/ sales orders. goog overviews. A good tool to keep up with stock and overview of stock items

What do you dislike?

I do not have a lot of negative point, easy to use , but when it gets complicated there's a very good support. with good hands on experience

overview stock, placing orders and keep track (delivered yes/no)

Megaventory review by Administrator

"Indifferent"

What do you like best?

I like the different types of reporting it offers. After speaking with Kostis about needing extra help using Megaventory he has really stepped up to the plate. He has gotten back to me with changes within an hour and I am highly impressed and grateful. The system isn't the easiest to learn on your own and the support articles are just overwhelming; but Kostis and Demitris have been doing a great job at helping with my questions.

What do you dislike?

It's not very user friendly and can be pretty confusing. Whenever something goes wrong I am stuck until Kostis or Dimitris helps me.

We needed to know what our on hand inventory was at any given time and to be able to scan our products in and out by serial numbers.

Megaventory review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Good cloud based software"

What do you like best?

What i like the most is that it is a cloud base software

The possibility of m├║ltiple correncias, historial, attaching documents, easy to use, we can also work in mac, and we can load images of the products, export into excel and pdf.

What do you dislike?

no chance of giving different autorizations to users, and the posibility to send more products than the ones that appear on your sales orders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the software is very easy to use, even though be carefull with the permissions, because there are not levels of authorizations.

for instance, once you give access to someone to the purchase orders, this person can make orders, validate them and recieve products as well.

we are solving many problems at the same time.

we use megaventory to manage our purchase orders, sales orders, and inventory.

before, each person had to have their own control of their part of the process, now the work has been optimized and we can access to the information any time.

We work more fluently and it has become faster.

also we are saving lots of paper.

Megaventory review by Jack B.
Jack B.

"Megaventory is streamlined and mobile"

What do you like best?

Customer service and simplification of the site.

What do you dislike?

Limited in crossing over multiple numbers of the same item from one supplier.

Mobility, simple to use, and can be linked to financial software.

Megaventory review by Arthur L.
Arthur L.

"First softwarer implemented in our company "

What do you like best?

Amazing Customer Service experience .

What do you dislike?

Small company oriented. Limits are quickly reached

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great when small company looking for a cheap and quite effective solution.

When bigger company, software reaches its limits quite quickly

Stock management

Megaventory review by Rassel Jan D.
Rassel Jan D.

"Awesome! Specially the version 2, lightning speed!"

What do you like best?

The APIs, I can create a script that will automated and extend the inventory system of the megaventory.

What do you dislike?

The new interface but I think I'm getting used to it.

Working on with the inventory control of my business.

Megaventory review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Megaventory was the perfect solution for order management to my business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, I can take my business online, stable software, very good and immediate support

What do you dislike?

Not tablet-smart phone friendly although you can accomplish all basic functions

order management, detailed profit per store/product category/supplier, low stock alerts

Learning about Megaventory?

* We monitor all Megaventory reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.