MeisterTask for G Suite

4.0

MeisterTask for Gmail is designed to help users turn emails into tasks and insert them in projects and sections.

Work for MeisterTask for G Suite?

Learning about MeisterTask for G Suite?

MeisterTask for G Suite Reviews

Showing 2 MeisterTask for G Suite reviews
MeisterTask for G Suite review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Organize your life!"

What do you like best?

Able to make multiple categories and show your progress of things are need to work on, started working on, alomst done and complete.

What do you dislike?

Is there a mobile app? If so need to look into and if not they need one created now!

I am a graphic designer but moving into the creative lead Position and there are a lot of task I do now and new tasks I will be doing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MeisterTask for G Suite
MeisterTask for G Suite review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.

"Great App Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Attractive easy to accesss design. Concerts emails into tasks seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I wish the add on had the same full function capabilities that the app itself does.

Perfectly marries email and task/project management assignments with no extra effort.

What G Suite Project Management solution do you use?

Learning about MeisterTask for G Suite?

* We monitor all MeisterTask for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.