What do you like best?
- the playful interface
- customization options for each board
- the board overview page (landing page) with the nice welcome message which changes every time
- sync between mobile and web of your boards
- sync with the mind mapping app - mindmeister
- time tracking for each task
- a large variety of icons for your sections
- ability to import my trello project to this one (unless it was a really large project - in that case i got an error)
What do you dislike?
- not as many options as trello which comes with a variety of plugins (chrome extensions) for burndown charts, assigning story points to tasks, etc
- the fact that you cannot assign more than 1 person to a task
- encountered issues while trying to search for particular tasks in a large board
- the fact that you can only move a task from one section to another via drag and drop - this can get hard on a board with multiple sections and each section with multiple tasks
Recommendations to others considering the product
- it's a very good choice for managing tasks for a small team
- particularly useful for personal tasks as well
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- task management for small teams
- management of personal projects and tasks
- introducing new teams to the kanban workflow