MemberClicks

MemberClicks empowers organizations to save time and money while making the most of the web. We offer a comprehensive software solution to simplify the everyday technology needs of small staff associations.

Work for MemberClicks?

Learning about MemberClicks?

MemberClicks Reviews

Showing 27 MemberClicks reviews
MemberClicks review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Love this Product!"

What do you like best?

My company uses MemberClicks for 14 different Associations and it is amazing. The real value in MemberClicks is their customer service. There is nothing they cannot help you with. The product is easy to understand and is constantly being updated.

What do you dislike?

They update the product often, and sometimes the update is not helpful to your Association. This is when you contact customer support and they always have a work around!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use customer support if you are stuck!!! They are so incredibly helpful

We use it as the membership and event management tool for our 14 Associations. Very very helpful. It helps us keep on track when switching between the Associations. We recently acquired a new Association and the first task was to get them on the MemberClicks platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MemberClicks
MemberClicks review by Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.

"Extremely Powerful Features"

What do you like best?

There is literally nothing Memberclicks can't do. It is very robust and can be programmed to handle about anything you might want to do in terms of member management, payments and registration. Forms are thorough and have many options. You can upload and merge with the option to select what is overwritten by the upload. That is an excellent feature!

What do you dislike?

You have to learn how the site thinks. Support is extra after the first setup. The way to upload payments sent in by check is awkward. Forms can be complicated. and have to be assigned to individual people, so you might have, for example, a population split across multiple identical forms and have no idea how it happened or which one is using which.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait to add features and forms, get them as part of the setup process or in the first six months. Be sure you know how they were made, even if you did not make them.

We are able to collect online payments from about half of our 1300 person membership, offering them significant convenience.

What Association Management solution do you use?

MemberClicks review by Megan G.
Megan G.

"Great customer service with a bright future for functionality!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is second to none! With phone and email options I get answers when I need them. The turn around time for answers is pretty quick as well. Second favorite feature is the clean interface. Once you know where to find things, it is easy to navigate (and not bad to look at).

What do you dislike?

For our association, there are some missing features in functionality. Whenever we run into an issue it is easy to put in a request to the IT department and hopefully they'll add it in the future. Example: Linking one person profile to multiple organization profiles - currently we have to create multiple person profiles for one person to show up under several organization profiles which is cluttering up our database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out what data you REALLY need before importing it. Now that I've been using MC for 3 months I'm already wanting to export our database, clean it up and import again. We have alot of extra data that really isn't needed.

We are able to collect on outstanding invoices MUCH easier now. There's a handy feature for sending invoice reminders when an invoice is due and past due as gentle reminders. Everything goes out automatically too so we can focus on our members needs and not collecting money!

MemberClicks review by Elaine T.
Elaine T.

"Memberclicks has streamlined my operations"

What do you like best?

Memberclicks allows me to manage my association with a single software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to send automated emails based on time and member status for event and membership notifications.

Memberclicks replaced PayPal, Excel, Mailchimp, Eventbrite and more to make running my association easier. However, I went back to using Eventbrite because it helps spread the word about upcoming events.

MemberClicks review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Top-Quality Product & Customer Service"

What do you like best?

With regards to the product, it is user-friendly for both staff and our members. The MemberClicks team also stands out in terms of customer service - support tickets are always answered in a timely manner with helpful information, links, and/or videos.

What do you dislike?

The lack of archiving features for our monthly electronic newsletters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider the overall goal of your website - for us, the ability for our members to easily access their unique profiles and complete online registration forms in a few minutes was top priority. MemberClicks allowed us to achieve that top priority with ease!

The switch to MemberClicks occurred because our prior website was out-of-date and difficult for members to navigate. In terms of benefits, our members utilize their unique profiles on MemberClicks more often and we are able to offer a website that is more modern and user-friendly.

MemberClicks review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Customer Service is everything"

What do you like best?

We were able to upgrade our memberclicks website and database in 30 days and get a new website as well. The customer service support we have received both during the transition and after has been outstanding. There's no perfect system out there for every organization, and its not without its quirks, but I've been very happy with the product and how easy it has been to transition over.

What do you dislike?

A few minor things to be honest, nothing major.

Better website, easier membership database, more user friendly, and we love how easy it is for our staff to use too.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Memberclicks is a great association management system"

What do you like best?

This software offers several functions and capabilities. Everything I need to manage our membership, members only website, email marketing, forms and more are all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There are many settings that have to be turned on and off in Memberclicks to allow or deny access to certain things. These settings are sometimes very hidden and hard to find without calling a rep for help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their webinars to become more familiar with interface

Memberclicks helps us manage all of our association needs in one place.

MemberClicks review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"Memberclicks - Review by Ashley Blackburn"

What do you like best?

The comprehensive backend for membership management. I am able to see a wealth of information regarding our membership as well as keep track of transactions, etc. The platform also allows me to see when changes are made and by whom so that I can better keep track of our database. I also like that we have the capability to create and edit event registrations.

What do you dislike?

Some of the front end features that we currently have are not super up to date. Although, I find the backend easy to use, our current front end is outdated. This may not be due to Memberclicks, but just due to the version that we currently have. I would also like to have more formatting capabilities on the event registrations. Sometimes how you format your registration directly leads to the ease of member registrations and the readability factor comes into play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my experience, Memberclicks is great for the backend, but my organization is working using a free microsite which is provided by the National organization to get the best of both worlds.

We have solved the issue of paying membership dues as well as being able to create event registrations for both our members and non members. These, as well as the membership management are huge benefits to our organization. Our organization requires these benefits and we are happy that we are able to have them all in one place!

MemberClicks review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Best Membership Management Software"

What do you like best?

I work for a nonprofit who provides orthodontic services for youth across North America. Memberclicks is a wonderful tool for managing profiles, documents and makes communication easy among different groups. I also greatly appreciate the online library i can create for my member, and our members appreciate it too.

What do you dislike?

The WYSIWYG needs a little help. It does take a little patience to get your forms, emails and articles just right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small nonprofit who needs tools to help you manage various aspects of your job that would normally require the work of multiple employees, this is the software for you.

I have realized that one of our biggest problems were staying in touch with our members. MC makes it easy and quick to maintain contact and with the social media portion of MC, it is easier for our members to feel like one community despite the distance between them.

MemberClicks review by Armand G.
Armand G.

"MemberClicks has outstanding support"

What do you like best?

I use many different software applications in my organization. What sets companies apart is the support when I have a question I can't find a solution to. This is where Memberclicks shines.

What do you dislike?

The software is starting to show it's age. However, MemberClicks is addressing this by rolling out new upgrades that may address this issue. My organization has not yet taken advantage of these upgrades but from what I've read, this will go a long way to make the MemberClicks software better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may want to consider a Wordpress site with a membership plugin but be forewarned that there is a tremendous amount of time and effort going that route. MemberClicks has done the heavy lifting.

Membership. We used to maintain the membership database in an Excel spreadsheet along with a standard website. MemberClicks has automated many functions of our organization.

MemberClicks review by Sarah Ann E.
Sarah Ann E.

"Incredible Customer Service from MemberClicks"

What do you like best?

Anytime I send in a support ticket, I am answered promptly and always given thorough instructions on how to resolve my issues or suggestions on how to execute new ideas that I have for our site.

What do you dislike?

I am not the most technologically savvy person and often times I find myself searching for things on MemberClicks, however, most of the time i reach out to their support team and my issues are solved promptly.

We are working on how to best communicate with our members and MemberClicks makes that easier than some other software options.

Also, we use MemberClicks for registration for our meetings that this software makes that much easier than before!

MemberClicks review by Brandon R.
Brandon R.

"Simple, clean, fresh looking product with stellar customer service."

What do you like best?

MemberClicks' customer service is what really sets them apart. The entire experience from proposal to implementation to ongoing support is very hands-on. This made for a very easy and smooth transition among team members through the process. Even if I wasn't talking to the right person about a particular topic, there was NEVER an attitude of "not my job." The team at MC takes pride in their work and product. It shows in their customer service.

The interface is very simple, as well. Once you learn how to do a particular task, it's very easy to replicate.

They are mobile responsive, which is huge!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the simplicity leaves a little bit to be desired as far as a customized professional look. We are having to learn more HTML coding than I would like to get some of that extra touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have carved out a niche for small staff associations and AMCs that need a simple yet comprehensive AMS.

The system with MemberClicks does several important functions including database management, event registration, and front end website content management. We could not operate at the high level we do without the system.

MemberClicks review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the database and Member groups options are to use. Our website was easy to build and MC allowed us to have a cleaner design for our membership. I also like the event calendar listing and the social community. It really gives members a chance to communicate within the confines of the society.

What do you dislike?

I think the saved message formatting is a bit difficult to use at times. It is not predictable and you have to have a good sense of HTML coding to fully understand how to adjust things. Also the forms can be challenging to use, we usually copy forms to save time from creating the wheel again each year and that comes with a new set of issues. Hoping for a better way to copy forms in the future.

We really like having the mass email distribution feature within memberclicks and by using the notes feature within each profile are able to have better customer service interactions. I think MemberClicks is a great system for up and coming associations to grow. It is a fast start up kind of product where you can hit the ground running pretty quickly then pick up on tips and tricks with their excellent customer service center when needed. I know they have helped me in a ton of places where I didn't understand how something worked.

MemberClicks review by Bethany E.
Bethany E.

"The best for managing a growing association!"

What do you like best?

I love that the MemberClicks team is always friendly and available to help with our questions. We are a growing association and they always have the answers to our questions!

What do you dislike?

I don't always like that everything is black and white so to speak. The program doesn't really allow for flexibility with our membership records in terms of accounting for multiple memberships under one record.

Their ability to offer services to assist in creating forms and handle updating through their maximazation team makes my job that much easier! It's a huge asset having indivudals knowledgable with the software handle that aspect of our association's needs!

MemberClicks review by Julie M.
Julie M.

"Very knowledgeable help desk"

What do you like best?

We went from a manual system that was disjointed to our first Association Management Software system and chose Memberclicks. Their customer service, training and help desk have been extremely professional and responsive during our implementation right on through our annual large conference to present.

What do you dislike?

Some features we are still learning how to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have upgraded their system to a new version which seems to be even better than the Classic version. However since we are brand new, we are holding off on moving to the new platform. New users should check it out.

We've streamlined our database, invoicing, email process, and website to one easy to use AMS.

MemberClicks review by David R.
David R.

"Membership software"

What do you like best?

Data conversion process was clean and accurate. No surprises.

There are several options for site layout and look.

What do you dislike?

Membership payment process is not very flexible. The built-in process has to be followed to get the full benefit of the software. Our process was re-designed to fit the software. Also Memberclicks uses terms differently than we do, and that caused some confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you understand Memberclicks definition of "Member", "Member Type", and "Prospect". These definitions have implementation and pricing implications.

User maintenance of profiles, email hosting, payment processing, and event management. The software does just about everything we need it to do.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"MemberClicks has helped make our Association more efficient and more attractive to members!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Compared to our old database and web content manager this is far and away better in every way. Being able to handle our database, website, event registration, member social community, surveys, etc. all in one place is awesome. And the help desk is there whenever you need them!

What do you dislike?

The website designs are rather limited, particular the ones that are mobile-friendly. And there is limited customization, but I was able to work with MemberClicks to get really close to the design I had envisioned for our site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it has everything you want/need. For us it did, but be sure to ask for all of its capabilities upfront so you aren't surprised once you sign up.

From the database side, we are able to track data and pull reports much easier which is extremely beneficial. From the website side, we are now able to offer online forms and payments, which will greatly help streamline our processes.

There are still additional MemberClicks features that we have yet to use/implement, but we look forward to doing so!

MemberClicks review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"MemberClicks Review"

What do you like best?

I like how you are able to run a membership report with a conference registration report at the same time. I also really like how you have unlimited attributes to search by and can easily add additonal attributes at any time.

What do you dislike?

The system can be very slow and is not very intuitive. Additonally, unexplainable issues will arise such as conference registrations not being captured, invoices not appearing in the invoices tab, and members being able to register for a conference without paying.

We are a small staff association with roughly 2,500 members.

MemberClicks review by Consultant in Veterinary
Consultant in Veterinary

"MemberClicks is Great!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about MemberClicks is their customer service! I came to the party just after our association has switched to MemberClicks and they have been super supportive in teaching me how to use it!

What do you dislike?

The thing that I dislike about it is that finding the help needed isn't always easy. You need to know their terms to search their online help, but if you call or email, they ALWAYS point you in the right direction!

Organizing membership and keeping track of details is easy!

"Great Service "

What do you like best?

They are great at getting back to me when I have a question about how to use their software. Their responses are easy to follow. I definitely recommend memberclicks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to change is the ability to resend membership renewal invoices out after they have been sent so that when members can't locate their invoice I can send them a new one with the link to pay attached.

Just small technical ones while learning how to use the website. Great tech support.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Quality Product, Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The best feature is their customer service, the team is very responsive and they have a great resource library with articles and videos.

What do you dislike?

Design features somewhat limited, no flash capability. Many websites have a feature where content can continuously scroll through but with Memberclicks, content remains static which limits how much we can display.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for those not familiar with web management

We are able to have a private area on our website where special interest groups can interact separate from our membership.

MemberClicks review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Review of MemberClicks"

What do you like best?

I liked the very responsive customer service. They were always thorough.

What do you dislike?

Managing images was a little tricky/clunky. It would also have been helpful to have access to more areas of the website, not having to go through customer service to update something (although they were responsive).

We needed a tool to keep our member data organized, a place to manage our website, and a place to allow members to message each other through a list serve.

MemberClicks review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Reasonably easy to learn "

What do you like best?

The support chat is very helpful, and the automatic email transcripts are great!

What do you dislike?

The self taught learning curve makes things difficult, and the video trainings are too long to get through when you need an answer. I wish you could search clips in a video library for step by step tutorials by situation.

Membership organization database management

MemberClicks review by Barbara P.
Barbara P.

"Website Development"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; customer service support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any areas I dislike to date; however we are still in the development phase.

Replacing an older website with one where parts all work cohesively.

MemberClicks review by Linda V.
Linda V.

"MemberClicks Rules!"

What do you like best?

I have been in the Membership Association business for over 25 years and MemberClicks is by far the most user friendly platform I have used. It is efficient, easy to grasp, and the help desk is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally creating "forms" can be a bit daunting. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend MemberClicks enough. They're the best system out there!

Our main challenge is member retention. The Memberclicks platform makes it easy to add contacts and market to them.

MemberClicks review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Template Assistance"

What do you like best?

How quickly the response time was after emailing for assistance

What do you dislike?

Having to email for assistance after not being able to find it in the help section

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience! It may take a few minutes but once you get it, its super easy!

Email newsletter templates. Benefits are that my answers are all available on easily accessible resources

MemberClicks review by Consultant

"MemberClicks"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great customer service and quick responses.

What do you dislike?

Wish you could edit in bulk I do not like that you have to export, fix and then import back. I would be much easier to edit everything at one time and save.

Various from events, to csign on, etc. Great for looking for people - use as a source of contact database

Learning about MemberClicks?

* We monitor all MemberClicks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.