Memorize.com

Memorize.com pages have interactive learning modes. They make facts clear and lucid. Create a page in seconds! Share or assign it.

Work for Memorize.com?

Learning about Memorize.com?

Categories

Memorize.com Reviews

Showing 4 Memorize.com reviews
Memorize.com review by <span>Luis Felipe A.</span>
Luis Felipe A.

"Memorize.com an application to remember"

What do you like best?

This application is very good to put in practice your memory capacity, specially for children and older adults. Also you can share your pages created with friends inside the website (memorize.com). This application is special and very funny to pass the time. My grant ma likes a lot.

What do you dislike?

Something than I dislike about this application is the simple desing because I think that it can be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this application to do exercices of memory, to learn about countries and capitals and many topics more. You can share pages to others people inside memorize.com and it is very fanny because it is like a game. Also other people can share their pages with you.

I used this application a months ago for a test of functionality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Memorize.com
Memorize.com review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Decent Studying Resource"

What do you like best?

Memorize.com is intuitive and easy to use. It is a good way to review information and to share updates with others. I also like that you can set up different types of pages and arrange your study guides in a variety of formats.

What do you dislike?

The design is overly simple and I would struggle to use this for more complex content or memorization strategies. The design of the site is functional, but also not particularly visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great site to use in conjunction with other study sites like Quizlet.

My students have used this site to help them remember vocabulary and concepts in class.

What Study Tools solution do you use?

Memorize.com review by <span>Erin I.</span>
Erin I.

"Memorize.com"

What do you like best?

I like that there are multiple ways to practice memorizing, such as flash cards, multiple choice and matching.

What do you dislike?

I think the look of the website could be more appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest a more appealing/modern look for the website.

This website is especially useful to memorize words and their meanings.

Memorize.com review by User in Higher Education

"An app to remember"

What do you like best?

The application is simple to use and it is a fun way for remembering using the matching and the flash cards.

What do you dislike?

I have some problem with the design of the website, actually it is too bad. I think it should be like an environment the attract your attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prefer to use an app on my mobile instead of a website.

It is useful for memorizing vocabulary, that's the thing that we are looking for.

There are not enough reviews of Memorize.com for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Memorize.com?

* We monitor all Memorize.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories