Mentionlytics

Mentinolytics is a Web & Social Media Monitoring tool that tracks mentions to any keyword provide on the whole web (News sites, forums, blogs and any other website) and Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest etc).

Work for Mentionlytics?

Learning about Mentionlytics?

Mentionlytics Reviews

Ask Mentionlytics a Question
Showing 19 Mentionlytics reviews
Mentionlytics review by <span>Aretousa S.</span>
Aretousa S.

"Happy customer!"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the interface, which is really easy to use, and also the fact that you get a complete picture about your business with just a single look at the dashboard. The support team is very friendly and they helped me a lot to optimize my account in order to benefit from the tool’s potentials to my account, since I’m not a super tech-savvy person!

What do you dislike?

In general I have no issue using the platform. The only think I could mention is that I’d like to have a more extent archive. But it works fine so far, so that’s a minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since I made a small research before choosing mentionlytics, I ‘d like to highlight the huge number of features that it offers even in the startup plan (ideal for a small business like mine), compared to other similar tools, which provide those info only at their high-cost packages.

Mentionlytics helped me grow my small business in terms of competitor monitoring, keyword and hashtag trends etc in order to listen to the market needs and act accordingly! It is highly recommended!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Mentionlytics
Mentionlytics review by <span>Athanasios L.</span>
Athanasios L.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It has a great looking UI. Makes it really fun to work with and really easy too. Most importantly, in terms of mentions it really gave us a clear picture of our exposure to the internet!

What do you dislike?

Can't say that we dislike anything so far. A few issues we had in the begining were resolved during the time we are using it, so we have no real issues.

We want to see how the public are responding to our product. We also want to see if the various online campaigns we run have the impact we desire. Mentionlytics has really helped us see the overall picture.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Mentionlytics review by User in Higher Education

"Excellent quality - price"

What do you like best?

It has an easy to use interface, useful graphs that are downloadable & also included in a detailed infographic report. Very simple and understandable keyword setup. You can also define e-mail alerts to notify you about the mentions you need to check the most.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything to dislike so far.

We wanted to generate reports not only in excel or pdf format but also a report that will include the necessary information in graphics. It was really helpful that the reports were sent automatically by date/time we needed to be sent. Furthermore, we needed to keep an eye on the negative results and we set up e-mail alerts to notify us when a negative mention showed up.

Mentionlytics review by <span>Diamantina K.</span>
Diamantina K.

"Easy to use - excellent support "

What do you like best?

The support team is always willing to help and guide us. It helped us to discover who the top mentioners are & find the top keywords that are appropriate for us.

What do you dislike?

We didn't find anything to dislike so far. They keep upgrading the tool very frequently!

We found out who are the people who support our company the most. In that way, we came close to them and strengthen our relations. On the other hand, when you're in a crisis you can easily find & manage the negative comments.

Mentionlytics review by <span>Nikos S.</span>
Nikos S.

"Brilliant tool to track our visibility, as well as the competition's"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to get a grasp of it. Setting up your keywords and campaigns is really just a couple of clicks. We did not have to try and understand how it works, so we focused on setting up the proper keywords for us and the competition and then just saw the results. What is also very important is that the mentionlytics team offer great support, even during the trial of the product, that makes you feel you have an online consultant for the product. Whenever we had any difficulties understanding how something works, or whenever we had some feedback on the platform, the response from them was really impressive. Excellent experience overall.

What do you dislike?

Needs some fine tuning here and there. We have no complaints so far, since they are constantly improving the experience. However, especially in the early stages, we has some difficulties distinguishing our owned media from external ones. This has been resolved in the process as seem to happen, with some other minor nuisances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A really useful application, giving you insights about your brand and products, even stuff that you might not have thought of in the first place. The user experience is great and once you start using it, you'll realize it's a tool that you'll want to consult everyday.

The main business problem we needed to solve was to keep track of our products and their "visibility" on the web and social platforms, as well as in comparison with competitors.

A major benefit that we have realized is that we could see other ways that users were using our software for, as well as a reach to markets we had not realized could be interested. So it helped us expand our reach.

Mentionlytics review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Good and easy first experience "

What do you like best?

The user interface is quite good and easy to understand. I quickly adapted and found the top mentioners straight away. Compared to other social media monitoring tools that I have tested this is by far the most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The first page in the app presents too much information. I would suggest a simple overall view first.

We needed to address negative social comments and articles (crisis management in general) in the pharmaceutical sector. Since we have been using mentionlytics we managed to respond on time. We have also utilised the very helpful hootsuite integration which makes posting and community management quite easy. Overall we are quite happy with the app.

Learning about Mentionlytics?

* We monitor all Mentionlytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.