Merlin

3.7

Merlin is a deep learning framework written in Julia, it aims to provide a fast, flexible and compact deep learning library for machine learning.

Work for Merlin?

Learning about Merlin?

Merlin Reviews

Showing 11 Merlin reviews
Merlin review by Jose Raul F.
Jose Raul F.

"Merlin for a magical entertainment"

What do you like best?

This page has several interesting entertainment content that I am sure someone has caught, at least I liked it in large quantity since I can organize according to the activity where to go and how to properly distribute my time and stay in everything that goes to visit for each thematic attraction.

What do you dislike?

The word merlin must be associated with something, but here in this review I'm not sure if it's merlin entertainment. In any case, the word takes us to magic, but it should be associated with an image that identifies a logo, an action and slogan to which it refers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that they should have more detail in action to generate a direct reaction to the consumer of the service, in any case since I know this service, I would like more attention to their clients regarding advertising.

I think the main solution to problems with merlin was to find all aspects of entertainment on a single page and put a general idea into plans for this summer's entertainment.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Merlin
Merlin review by Iva L.
Iva L.

"Listening, dynamic and attentive"

What do you like best?

What I like in my job is the friendliness and the contact with the customers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like to be alone, I prefer to have colleagues with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Are you planning on using Merlin?

So you intend to make the right choice!

It is an extraordinary and very enriching experience, superiors listening to you and attentive to your expectations.

Work colleagues are generous and friendly to you.

Looking for a way to progress and improve from day to day? This company is made for you.

I love working with Merlin, the joy of being with willing and determined colleagues in their work.

I have sometimes had to confront the bad behaviour of some people for lack of their mentality.

Even if sometimes the work is hard, you have to know how to do it and move forward to be able to surpass yourself and be able to progress in the world of work.

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

Merlin review by Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

"How Merlin software was right for me"

What do you like best?

Merlin software was immediately better than my previous software. I was really nervous switching but made the switch and it was really easy to install and use

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike much. The only thing I didn't like was that it was kinda complicated to set up but other than that it was easy coming

It was better than my other software I had on my computer in my office. I couldn't get my spreadsheets to work and it would always get viruses

Merlin review by Javier M.
Javier M.

"Reliable Software"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the app. It gives you all the information and the status of the equipment so you can plan the troubleshooting steps in order to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that I dont dislike anything.

I was able to troubleshoot internet modems. The software gave me all the information needed to try to solve conectivity issues and help out clients.

Merlin review by G2 Crowd User in Public Relations and Communications
G2 Crowd User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good software for Purchase Ordering User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for anyone, don't need to be an it god. I used this software when consulting for a major manufacturer. All employees found the system easy to learn and use. The Customer Service is great.

What do you dislike?

Pricing..it can be a bit steep for smaller companies. The cost is high if you only use Merlin for one function. It is best to inter grate with other service offerings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get multiple services from Merlin rather than using multi-platforms for your it needs.

It is cost effective and has reduced errors in billing and procurement. Saves MONEY

"Easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

I like that this product is so easy to navigate, while there are some flaws its still easy to get through

What do you dislike?

I dislike the glitches in the actual system, sometimes it will not let you do what you are supposed to in the first place

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having a back up plan, as I have expressed it does have some gliches. We only used it for less than a year

Admin/ account holder.. I have realized it is easy to navigate

G2 Crowd User

"Merlin is a great PM tool for the Mac"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can create multiple projects and then open them up as one portfolio of projects to see a holistic view of the progress, constraints, etc.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think the supporting documentation was that helpful, but the software was pretty intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations at this time.

This helped to created a project plan that could then be shared with the team so that everyone was aligned on the timeline/plan.

Merlin review by G2 Crowd User in Human Resources
G2 Crowd User in Human Resources

"Best to use"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and compatible with all softwares of 2010 and up. I used it for a job and it made everything easy to do. It's pretty efficient.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like was it's search engine it wasn't that great, then again we didn't have terms set up to generally work with it. At times it would last with older systems.

Tracing transactions, filling responses and clients.

Merlin review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Merlin Review"

What do you like best?

Great tool that helped us managed our DIgital Assets and also other content

What do you dislike?

Knowledge Management was hard to find but once we learned it, the tool was very intuitive and GUI easy to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely redcommend it as it solved our problems effectively and efficiently.

Having a central repository for our good, but with Merlin, it was much better

" Merlin is OK "

What do you like best?

It is a way for people to connect with others and find jobs

What do you dislike?

Compared to LinkedIn in, it doesn’t compare! I just don’t think it will ever be able to compete.

I’m not solving business problems with it, because it is not is good is LinkedIn in. It often glitches and won’t even allow me into the app.

Merlin review by G2 Crowd User in Shipbuilding
G2 Crowd User in Shipbuilding

"Merlin review"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly software. It allows you to have a good overview of your project planning. It produces a good PDF image of good quality.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the the interface as it can be confusing. When you click on the resources it doesn't list enough of it. It does not run on the Windows platform.

Project Planning

Learning about Merlin?

* We monitor all Merlin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.