Method Communications

Method Communications Inc. offers public relations services to consumer, high-tech, biotech, public policy, education, philanthropy, and other industries in the United States.

Work for Method Communications?

Learning about Method Communications?

Categories

Method Communications Reviews

Showing 1 Method Communications review
Method Communications review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Big Recommendation, Under Performed "

What do you like best?

Method certainly has some strong clients and received a very strong recommendation from some big players in the tech industry.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately Method was unable to come close to meeting our expectations. For three months they missed deadlines, under performed and failed to bring about projects that produced. Unfortunately I should have recognized the issues from the start when they had mistakes on our initial contract in four consecutive drafts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have a hard time recommending this agency after my experience. I am sure that they've earned much of their strong reputation, but that does not reflect our experience. I believe that the team who took on our work did not have the bandwidth to execute, but was unwilling to admit this issue. My recommendation would be to enter into a contract with an expectation to push for your goals to be met and have an escape clause built in.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Method Communications

What PR Firms solution do you use?

Learning about Method Communications?

* We monitor all Method Communications reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories