Method CRM

Method's Cloud Based CRM Software for Small Business helps you stay organized while you grow your business. Method:CRM makes it easy to track conversations with customers, so your staff will actually do it. You can assign follow-ups, track next steps, share calendars and lots more. With over 250 5-star reviews on Intuit Apps.com, Method is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks.

Work for Method CRM?

Learning about Method CRM?

Categories

Method CRM Reviews

Showing 27 Method CRM reviews
Method CRM review by User in Music
User in Music

"It gets the job done"

What do you like best?

With Method you work with them to have it built to fit your business. I am currently an employee of a business that does cleaning and we (the cleaners) use it for scheduling, submitting work orders and storing client information. I like that I can drag and drop my calendar/schedule and store a vast amount of information about clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the scheduling process. It could be SO MUCH easier to book things for clients, but it is a long process and if you need to make a change after it has been completed, you have to start from scratch, otherwise everything gets messed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the Method team on creating your vision. It has a lot of potential. If trying to have employees use it for work orders and scheduling, this may not be the best product for you.

Scheduling and storing client information in a format that can be read easily and updated with a few clicks is what makes the administrative part of the job easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Method CRM
Method CRM review by <span>Gabriel A.</span>
Gabriel A.

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

So far I have experienced great customer service. I look forward to utilizing a product to its full potential because of the excellent support behind it. Seems this product was crafted with love.

What do you dislike?

At first glance the only thing I see wrong with it is that it will require extensive training to fine tune to my business. Then I worry that showing others how to use it might be a drawback or time consuming. We will see.

I will have a very large database to keep track of with many little nuances. Because of its syncing between Quickbooks and itself I feel it might facilitate the financial aspect of logging payments.

What CRM solution do you use?

Method CRM review by User

"For QB integration it's exactly what I needed, plus great customer service"

What do you like best?

Full customization allows me to make quickbooks integration work exactly as I need and I can tweak it to work and look as I like. The trial comes with a free hour of customization and I was very impressed with what they were able to do for me and they explained what they were doing right in front of me the whole time.

What do you dislike?

I think the default interface is a little clunky. Compared to Salesforce there's less information available in one place without having to change pages. Of course this can be customized, but there's a time or monetary cost to do so. I'd like to see more OOTB dashboards. Loading times can be a little slow sometimes.

We're a small operation that refurbishes equipment. I need to constantly check QB for our stock and costs to work. Method fits the bill

Method CRM review by <span>Betsabeth C.</span>
Betsabeth C.

"Great tech support!!!"

What do you like best?

They are always quick and efficient whenever an issue arises. By Using Method we save so much time in many tasks. It works great for our company.

What do you dislike?

I can't say i dislike anything about Method. It is essential to our company. I ca not imagine how our daily functions would work without Method.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Method to any company out there looking to improve how their company operations work It's amazing what Method can do.

Method keeps us organized and connected company wide. Like i mentioned above, it is essential to our company. It saves us time on daily tasks and keeps everyone on the same page.

Method CRM review by <span>Heather S.</span>
Heather S.

"Love this CRM!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact it has client (customer) dashboards.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't brand it with our company colors (at least not yet).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, and then research again. What works for my company may not work for yours, but Method CRM has many great features worth researching.

We've been using multiple CRMs for different functions, and we are now able to combine them all into one robust CRM.

Method CRM review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT ALL AROUND GREAT"

What do you like best?

The technical support is amazing, their team goes above and beyond. They have gone to the extent of describing everything in detail, and if I couldn't figure it out they showed me a step by step by controlling my computer remotely!

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, there is not very much to dislike about prompt customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using quick books by intuit there is no reason why you are not already using Method!

The ability to send an invoice the customer can pay through our processing system is fantastic. It also helps that the customer is able to access all previous invoices through their log in portal. The customization of the entire program is unlimited. Simple customization tools definitely pushed for us to keep this as our daily CRM!

Method CRM review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

"Simple, Intuitive CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integration with Quickbooks Online. Any data entered on one platform is available on the other.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more visual integration of file attachments as well as the ability to tag multiple people in an activity.

Method CRM is great for interoffice communications between our whole team.

Method CRM review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Methd is pretty comprehensive"

What do you like best?

Method is quite comprehensive and can do a lot of things. It stores a lot of good customer information. I like the fact that it is customizable and the search capabilities are very good. You can find information starting out with very little.

What do you dislike?

Method is a good tool, but can have some interesting problems in terms of consistency in integration with QB's online. We are constantly having problems with it running on our Citrix server and losing connection with QB's. We have to constantly get a hold of our IT guys and get them to re-sync them. It is a mixture of a few issues and might not just be Method itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and make sure you have good help and support. We have had trouble with the integration part of the set up, and that has caused a few headaches over the last few years between getting QB support and Method support, and who is responsible for what. Still not fully solved, but it is a good product with a ton of potential that we are continually progressing with.

We are able to keep a lot of our customer information in one place and it is easily accessible to those that need it. When it syncs it is real time with QB's and allows us to reference current payment information and such on the fly while talking with a customer on the phone. It has helped streamline and professionalize our invoicing.

Method CRM review by <span>Jacob T.</span>
Jacob T.

"Quick, knowledgeable, and Straightforward Answers "

What do you like best?

We have been starting to use Method as an replacement to Quickbooks. The team over at Method has been outstanding at answering all our questions in a quick and timely manner. Everyone has been extremely knowledgeable, and provides simple straightforward answers.

What do you dislike?

Having 2 different versions of the system to learn and use has caused some initial confusion, but nothing that hasn't been answered by the support staff.

Creating and tracking customer interactions. Managing and scheduling work for multiple employees. Creating sales orders and invoices.

Method CRM review by <span>Steven Q.</span>
Steven Q.

"Quick, Effective Method customization help"

What do you like best?

The customization is in-depth, which can be overwhelming, but the support staff is very prompt and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it is an issue on my end, but pages could load faster.

We can much more effectively manage and manipulate client data.

Method CRM review by Administrator

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Their fast response time to questions/issues, customization possibilities, and their top rate customer service.

What do you dislike?

Although Method is quite reasonable, it always boils down to cost.

Our previous CRM was not user-friendly, Method is extremely user-friendly. Since our previous system was very tedious and hard to work in, no one used it. Therefore, we were unable to collect necessary and vital information from our field staff. Integration with QuickBooks and Gmail is amazing, especially the Gmail Method gadget.

Method CRM review by <span>Ashlee O.</span>
Ashlee O.

"Pretty easy to use program that needs a few tweaks "

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of the program. I like the layout of the weekly calendar. I also like that everything syncs to quick books.

What do you dislike?

Whenever I move jobs on the schedule I’d makes the screen freeze up.

It keeps jobs and customers very organized

Method CRM review by <span>Daniel  G.</span>
Daniel G.

"Robust CRM for easy customer managment"

What do you like best?

Easy to use layout. Quick responses from staff.

What do you dislike?

Customization can be done internally if you know what you are doing, but if you do not you have to pay for their time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a lot of features that integrate nicely with other SaaS solutions.

We have been able to stream line our business process and customer managment using Method. It has allowed us to not leave any potential customers in our rear view mirrors.

Method CRM review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use CRM system"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use. Create notes, follow ups and estimates and invoices within minutes. Has a great Gmail widget so you can do everything right from your Gmail. Also receiving payments is super easy as well.

What do you dislike?

You cannot take and estimate and just convert to an invoice. You have create an invoice. It would be great if there was a convert button right on estimate screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good starter CRM out of the box. You can make many customization's but it does cost to do so. Definitely use the 1 hour free consultation to discuss your companies needs. There support is great and very responsive and knowledgeable.

Follow ups made easy by creating auto reminders that come into your email. Payment processing portal makes it easy to accept credit cards and issue receipts.

Method CRM review by Administrator

"Method CRM - Great Support"

What do you like best?

I like the level of customization Method CRM allows and the Support Team is always readily available to answer questions.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve with customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend this product

We have solved problems with case tracking and documentation.

Method CRM review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"not easy to use, poor support"

What do you like best?

Unfortunately our experience wasn't positive. We tried Method off the recommendation of an employee who used it somewhere else.

What do you dislike?

It was clunky and difficult to use. Setup was less than intuitive. Support was slow to respond. When we discovered a bug, they required us to pay up front for the fix and said they would remove charges if they later found it to be their fault.

We ended up cancelling after a short while and switched back to Zoho CRM.

Method CRM review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Simpler to get my work done"

What do you like best?

I have all of my customer and financial data in one place and it syncs with QuickBooks if needed.

What do you dislike?

QuickBooks is not really important to me and the time it took to use was a lot. It is difficult to set up.

Being able to keep all of my customer data with financials in one place. I haven't realized the benefits yet and I'm concerned based on other reviews.

Method CRM review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Effective, but some quircks."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of setting up a new lead.

What do you dislike?

I don't like difficult it is to make updates to the lead once they become a customer.

It manages our entire business basically.

Method CRM review by <span>Hank W.</span>
Hank W.

"Great Experience from Divine! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and customize for a small company!

What do you dislike?

Sometime the connections between QB and Method gets disconnected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to start with!

Managing our entire company!

Method CRM review by <span>Rossella L.</span>
Rossella L.

"Great product once you know it’s potential"

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate. Very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far but I need to explore some more

Keeping a well organized database and follow ups.

Method CRM review by User

"Quick Troubleshooting Help "

What do you like best?

The chat option in the Method app makes for a quick easy solution to any problem you may encounter.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard of Method is simple and easy to navigate but seems to be a bit plain for my tastes.

Our last CRM didn't integrate with G-Suite with Method it is super easy to see your interactions with other contacts.

Method CRM review by Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services
Administrator in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Good, Customizable, CRM "

What do you like best?

Method is customizable to fit any business model.

What do you dislike?

The server issues last year were very annoying, It's been much better since the upgrade.

We use method for scheduling our customers on 14 day and 21 day cycles. We use method mobile for our technicians to complete work orders,

"Fast Easy & Accurate"

What do you like best?

The speed of integration with QB Desktop, when a transaction is posted in Method it posts to QB within a few minutes

What do you dislike?

That I do not have control of mapping the items to QB desktop myself; other plugins in the industry update the Chart of accounts.

Contacting and organizing exist client data.

Method CRM review by User

"I really enjoyed Method CRM"

What do you like best?

I used Method CRM for sales and it was a great product. Easy to use and great for people working in the sales field

What do you dislike?

Currently there isn't anything I dislike about this product

There are several benefits

"Method CRM"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to do all of the accounting

What do you dislike?

The third party apps are sometimes not what we're looking for.

It helps us to forsee what the future will hold by evaluating the previous sales data

Method CRM review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Qes"

What do you like best?

I like the program itself. It's user friendly and super easy easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's slow loading the programs or it will freeze up.

You can do a lot for functions with this program.

Method CRM review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Not everything is flawless "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Great features and user friendly

What do you dislike?

There are a few glitches and automatic sign offs are to frequent

Sales revenue

Learning about Method CRM?

* We monitor all Method CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories