Method CRM

Method's Cloud Based CRM Software for Small Business helps you stay organized while you grow your business. Method:CRM makes it easy to track conversations with customers, so your staff will actually do it. You can assign follow-ups, track next steps, share calendars and lots more. With over 250 5-star reviews on Intuit Apps.com, Method is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks.

Work for Method CRM?
Greenrope vs 3  2x

Learning about Method CRM?

Categories

Method CRM Reviews

Showing 23 Method CRM reviews
Method CRM review by User in Music
User in Music

It gets the job done

What do you like best?

With Method you work with them to have it built to fit your business. I am currently an employee of a business that does cleaning and we (the cleaners) use it for scheduling, submitting work orders and storing client information. I like that I can drag and drop my calendar/schedule and store a vast amount of information about clients.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the scheduling process. It could be SO MUCH easier to book things for clients, but it is a long process and if you need to make a change after it has been completed, you have to start from scratch, otherwise everything gets messed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the Method team on creating your vision. It has a lot of potential. If trying to have employees use it for work orders and scheduling, this may not be the best product for you.

Scheduling and storing client information in a format that can be read easily and updated with a few clicks is what makes the administrative part of the job easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Method CRM
Method CRM review by <span>Gabriel A.</span>
Gabriel A.

Great customer service

What do you like best?

So far I have experienced great customer service. I look forward to utilizing a product to its full potential because of the excellent support behind it. Seems this product was crafted with love.

What do you dislike?

At first glance the only thing I see wrong with it is that it will require extensive training to fine tune to my business. Then I worry that showing others how to use it might be a drawback or time consuming. We will see.

I will have a very large database to keep track of with many little nuances. Because of its syncing between Quickbooks and itself I feel it might facilitate the financial aspect of logging payments.

What CRM solution do you use?

Method CRM review by <span>Betsabeth C.</span>
Betsabeth C.

Great tech support!!!

What do you like best?

They are always quick and efficient whenever an issue arises. By Using Method we save so much time in many tasks. It works great for our company.

What do you dislike?

I can't say i dislike anything about Method. It is essential to our company. I ca not imagine how our daily functions would work without Method.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Method to any company out there looking to improve how their company operations work It's amazing what Method can do.

Method keeps us organized and connected company wide. Like i mentioned above, it is essential to our company. It saves us time on daily tasks and keeps everyone on the same page.

Method CRM review by <span>Heather S.</span>
Heather S.

Love this CRM!

What do you like best?

I like the fact it has client (customer) dashboards.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't brand it with our company colors (at least not yet).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, and then research again. What works for my company may not work for yours, but Method CRM has many great features worth researching.

We've been using multiple CRMs for different functions, and we are now able to combine them all into one robust CRM.

Method CRM review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

Simple, Intuitive CRM Solution

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integration with Quickbooks Online. Any data entered on one platform is available on the other.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more visual integration of file attachments as well as the ability to tag multiple people in an activity.

Method CRM is great for interoffice communications between our whole team.

Method CRM review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

Methd is pretty comprehensive

What do you like best?

Method is quite comprehensive and can do a lot of things. It stores a lot of good customer information. I like the fact that it is customizable and the search capabilities are very good. You can find information starting out with very little.

What do you dislike?

Method is a good tool, but can have some interesting problems in terms of consistency in integration with QB's online. We are constantly having problems with it running on our Citrix server and losing connection with QB's. We have to constantly get a hold of our IT guys and get them to re-sync them. It is a mixture of a few issues and might not just be Method itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and make sure you have good help and support. We have had trouble with the integration part of the set up, and that has caused a few headaches over the last few years between getting QB support and Method support, and who is responsible for what. Still not fully solved, but it is a good product with a ton of potential that we are continually progressing with.

We are able to keep a lot of our customer information in one place and it is easily accessible to those that need it. When it syncs it is real time with QB's and allows us to reference current payment information and such on the fly while talking with a customer on the phone. It has helped streamline and professionalize our invoicing.

Learning about Method CRM?

* We monitor all Method CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories