G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ
mFax

mFax

4.8
(57 reviews)

mFax is a next-generation cloud fax platform designed to securely and reliably send and receive faxes from any device. With mFax you can send outbound and receive inbound faxes from a secure web portal, directly from your email, utilizing our RESTful API, Windows print driver, or via legacy fax equipment with the use of our FaxBridge https VoIP fax adapter. You will find mFax to be the most robust and feature-rich online fax platform on the market. mFax is backed by a friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive U.S. based support team.

Work for mFax?

Learning about mFax?

Categories

mFax Reviews

Ask mFax a Question
mFax review by Tony K.
Tony K.

"Great product, user interface, and support!"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of the site is excellent. I found the software to be very easy to use and visually pleasing. This company offers monthly subscriptions, but they have a 14 day free trial where you can send/receive faxes (i think 50??). Easily and hands down the best online fax service that I have used. Also beats going to Staples or something to fax something.

I had a couple of questions and used their online chat. Was fortunate to end up speaking to Evan, who was awesome. No 'why are you asking me that question' type of attitude, but down to earth and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish they offered an affordable pay per fax usage ($0.25 - $0.50 per page??) where credits would roll over month to month until used. The monthly service for personal users doesn't make sense due to the limited amount of faxes that are sent or received. If they add a pay per fax usage, that would be great!!!

Able to send a fax from my home

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about mFax
Showing 57 mFax reviews
mFax review by Heather R.
Heather R.

"Excellent way to send a fax!"

What do you like best?

User friendly, sends fax confirmation to my email - no more getting up from your desk to check the machine and find your confirmation sheet, can send fax right from my desk - no need to get up

What do you dislike?

Maybe an easier way to see the status of your fax once send has been pressed.

A way to upload a fax coversheet. If there is a way I haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving this a try! It is really easy to use and allows you to multi task while waiting for your fax to go thru. No more standing in front of the fax machine while it dialed and waiting for your confirmation to spit out. Now you can stay at your desk, continue working and they email you not only the confirmation sheet, but the entire fax as well!

My law firm installed this on my computer, but it is nice to be able to send a fax right from your desk, so this saves time and allows me to do more than one thing at a time when waiting for the fax. So it's a time saver!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about mFax
mFax review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"One of the most linear and seamless SaaS products ever"

What do you like best?

The no nonsense web dashboard. You have all of your pertinent needs in one place without clutter.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any drawbacks to note. I suppose you could say that the lack of a physical component is a bit of a learning curve for older generations but I would hardly fault the service for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework regarding your need for a physical fax machine. If you don't this is 100% for you. If you do, it's still a phenomenal e-fax solution but you may want to make sure you budget for an analogue fax solution as well. As it stands this is an incredibly easy product to transition people in to, if they can scan on a copier they can use M-Fax without fail.

Our digital phone line system did not allow for an analogue fax number and most e-fax solutions failed due to speed or packet loss of fax transmissions. This finally allows us to send and receive faxes without the need for an analogue line.

What Fax solution do you use?

mFax review by Erick B.
Erick B.

"Fax in the 21st Century"

What do you like best?

A central control panel to manage faxing across multiple users and devices is a dream come true for the IT department. We can quickly troubleshoot issues with fax delivery having all necessary information available in one spot. The fax print driver makes faxing from the computer even easier. Users simply print as they would to a printer and fill in a few boxes to send the fax.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of the admin portal are not intuitive. Having to include the 1 before the fax number seems contrary to the way most users are familiar with dialing numbers these days. If you are using the fax appliance devices, it can be expensive to switch from another provider because you have to replace all of the appliances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are switching from another fax service, be sure they will allow your fax numbers to be ported out.

Allowing users to ditch the old analog lines while still being able to utilize their existing fax machines saves a lot of money. The service as a whole allows for a painless migration from physical faxing to the scan/email to fax method. Users can still use their existing fax machines while they get more confortable with sending and receiving faxes via e-mail.

mFax review by Frank L.
Frank L.

"So Quick, So Easy (& So Convenient!) "

What do you like best?

I love the speed and ease at which I can send faxes. Just type in the number, drag and drop my files to be faxed, and hit Send. It's so quick! The web interface is easy to understand and works flawlessly. It's so easy!! And I can send faxes from anywhere (with a Wifi connection). It's so convenient! Also, customer service is top notch!!

What do you dislike?

I can think of nothing that I dislike about mFax! Huge fan!

Recommendations to others considering the product

mFax provides me with amazing fax services at a great price, it's so easy to use, and their customer support is unparalleled in my opinion, mFax was an obvious choice for me, as it should be for any small or large business!

I am able to send faxes without having to pay for a business landline phone (or dedicated fax machine). Huge savings each month!!

mFax review by Tyler S.
Tyler S.

"Just started with them...They have been awesome so far!"

What do you like best?

I looked at a couple different e-fax companies, and even checked some of them out with free trials. mFax with Documo was diffantly the most user friendly platform and their customer service was great...answering questions that I had even when I was still using their free trial. I signed up for their service before their free trial even expired.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet. I have only been using them for about a month.

We didn't have a reliable faxing system set up in our office yet. However, as a start-up business in the medical field, I needed something HIPPA compliant and reliable. We are pushing our business into new markets, so the faxes should start coming in soon. I feel confident knowing that we are ready with mFax.

mFax review by Greg K.
Greg K.

"The perfect solution"

What do you like best?

mFax makes it so easy for me to send faxes directly from my email account. I can even set up automated tasks and templates, and incorporate into my property management system. I'm able to send required documents in seconds. Past products were clunky, not intuitive, and did not have a detailed history of sent and received documents easily available.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here. I get a notification when my fax has been sent and if there was any issue during transmission.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, this product stands above others because of its ease of use. The simple integration into email clients makes sending faxes happen in just a few clicks. The internal dashboard is functional, clean, and provides a clear status and history of sent and received documents. I recommend mFax without hesitation.

Some of our clients require a fax to satisfy their security rules. Often times these need to be sent with little notice. mFax allows us to quickly and easily satisfy this requirement.

mFax review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Service delivery exactly as described while committed to customer success"

What do you like best?

I can always get immediate help with my questions. They strive to make sure to have a good business relationship with you. They constantly make improvements to the product based off feature requests and comments made from their customers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to setup SIP trunking to be able to have all my customers DID's (both voice and fax) under one underlying carrier. Right now I have to port voice DID's and fax DID's separately. This is mainly important to resellers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you give it a try, you will like it. Take it from someone who has tried many of the e-faxing solutions out there.

I am a voice service provider and faxing distracts me from my core business. Being able to resell mFax to my user base solves my customer's need for reliable faxing and serves my purpose as being able to include faxing with my voice services with minimal distractions.

mFax review by Alexander  G.
Alexander G.

"Overall a fantastic services"

What do you like best?

I don't need to use paper to send/receive faxes anymore! This is a fantastic feature that I think all providers that send more than a couple faxes a month should adopt immediately. I also found that the customer service chat feature (when I needed to use it one time) was very responsive and got the issue resolved quickly.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I will get an email stating that I have received a fax but it will not be in my mfax inbox. This is what caused me to contact support (it was a fax that I urgently needed). They instructed me to hit the incoming tab, and bam there it was! It is a bit confusing however that if it where under the inbound tab, why wouldn't it just be in the all tab where I usually check all my faxes? I still don't know if this has been resolved and I find that I have to click inbound to double check and make sure there isn't something there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

mFax has a live chat feature that allows you to speak with someone instantly without having to wait on hold for service. It plays nice with your email address platform.

Less paper and much faster correspondence. This service brings a truly outdated type of communication up to date.

mFax review by Administrator

"The best cloud fax service I've had"

What do you like best?

This is the first cloud fax service I've used (and I've used them all if feels like) that actually:

A. Regularly updates their product and releases new features

B. Seems to care about support. They is always someone who answers emails and live chats sho is helpful and knowledgeable

The interface is very modern and intuitive. They obviously care about design. Most other solutions i've tried are clunky and feel like they haven't been updated in years. Most recent solution I've used were very flow to respond to support and usually felt like I was talking with someone in India who didn't know much about the product. Very frustrating.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. The solution and team have been fantastic

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the leading cloud fax solution in my opinion

I need a reliable fax solution as my industry requires me to regularly fax documents with sensitive info. mFax is highly reliable and makes faxing super convenient as I can do it from any device and easily integrate it info my desired workflow.

mFax review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Stable and Reliable Faxing platform"

What do you like best?

I love the support from mFax. They have a very fast response time and jump right on any issue we have to make sure the platform is performing as it should. They FaxBridges are easy to deploy and are pretty rock solid so far.

What do you dislike?

Our business is on the East Coast so when they do an upgrade sometimes we can't get support early in the morning right away. They are normally on it before regular business hours which is awesome though. They are working on putting notifications into the platform for transparency on updates.

It is solving the issue with analog fax customers. They need a rock solid solution that is not significantly delayed from traditional POTS lines. These boxes just need internet and plug the phone line and your done.

mFax review by Brian A.
Brian A.

"Excellent Product - Easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set-up and use. I also like the ability to get the fax's by e-mail notification.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the fax bridge needs to be reset, but it really doesn't happen very often. I just wish it would attempt to reset itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Move to internet faxing. It is still just as easy to send and receive a fax but has many more uses and it is very convenient to get a fax to your e-mail inbox.

The cost of using a traditional telephone line is overpriced and our customer service in getting problems resolved with them are getting longer and longer. If I have a problem with mFax, I can hop on a chat and get assistance right away. I love that about mFax.

mFax review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Excellent user friend mobile fax"

What do you like best?

mFax is easy to use and user friendly. From day one I have been able to retreive my morning faxes and review all documents before my work day develops. This has lead to improve functionality in my work place. This fax is a 5 star to other competive companies.

What do you dislike?

Log ins after updates. I find the program has frequent updates that may cause 3rd party software issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent platform that allows on the go function with email receipt of fax

The business problem which was fixed with mfax was my ability to receive faxes on the go. I find this important in my line of medical employment, I often need accessibility to my faxes in remote places. mFax allows this function!

"Great experience overall"

What do you like best?

MFax allows fast delivery of information, recommended as HIPAA compliant and has pleasant outlook

What do you dislike?

1/ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE is not included on the cover page; I have to copy and paste it with every sending

2/ I have 1-5 recipients at a time and when I enter the names they are not linked with the numbers. The program is not linked to Outlook contact list. Instead, it offers to build the contact data base inside of the program - Impossible! If the fax message is not delivered "Oh, no!", then I do not know who I have to resend it to. In this case I have to open the Oh No message, then PDF document, then I open Outlook contact and try to match with fax# figuring out who is a recipient out of those several in that fax.

Instead of:

and Name1, name 2, name 3

The setting should be

#1- Name 1

#2 - Name 2

# 3- Name 3

3/ It does not give the selection to resend to 1 of the numbers that failed and I have to create a new message to the failed one or resend multiple times to recipients who have already received the fax.

4/ If the transmission fails, it does not give the feedback on the reason: busy, out of service etc.

5/ It would be a miracle if it creates the data base of contacts out of what was used in previous faxes and populate the windows with the linked recipient's name with recipient's Fax number information automatically. Sorry for the challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Sending doctor's visit notes to colleagues in medical field who are on team for patient care for a particular patient (HIPAA regulation observed).

***Also, due to HIPAA regulations our function to take a screen shot is disabled and I am not able to provide a screen shot, but my fax # 908-6349557***

"New Fax System"

What do you like best?

Hello, we have been porting many of our customers over to Documo and its been an easy transition. It's been very user friendly for our customers and also easy for us with porting and admin work. It's great how many users finally stop wasting a ton of paper and just send the files electronically, its a no-brainer. I know many users will not change away from using the fax machine, but slowly transitioning new users is helpful.

What do you dislike?

There were some changes in the portal, such as looking up accounts that changed. So you search the account, then have to search the account again. We are on eastern time, and documo does not open until 11am our time. I understand and I wouldn't want to come to work any earlier either. Hopefully there won't be any need for support early morning on our end. I don't believe its been much of an issue so far. Possibly having an on call tech support for those east coast users?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many of our customers are finally using the fax to email, they realize they do not need to print every single fax. Saving time and money. We set many new accounts under documo, many that have never used an online faxing portal but they've been very happy. Small issues here and there but fixed pretty quick. We are on eastern time, so that can be an issue also, but not often. Support questions are answered fast and friendly.

"mFax Review"

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity of sending faxes directly from my desktop. I draft a large number of letters to send to physicians each fall and the paper and postage this saves as well is huge. I also love the ability to resend a fax if the recipient hasn't sent the required forms back to me. It's just a really quick and functional way to send and receive faxes. I can wait to print off my inbound faxes until I'm ready which is another great feature.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I will occasionally run into is errors for outgoing faxes, but I do think that has more to do with the fax number receiving the faxes rather than mFax itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend giving it a try. One feature that is really great is the ability to change the plan - so for months where we are sending and receiving a high volume of faxes (about 3 months out of the year) we can upgrade to a higher plan, and then switch back down as needed.

mFax definitely saves my business on paper and postage costs, and absolutely saves time and frees me up to complete the rest of my job.

mFax review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"I love this website"

What do you like best?

I enjoy this website because when my fax at work is acting up I can always look back on mFax, and get the faxes I need.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really to dislike I wish they didn't change the display on the left of the time I don't like the received "30 mins ago" I like when it shows the time and date.

When my phones are down and fax is running slow I can always get on mFax and get what I'm looking for, The benefits of this website allows me to get my work done and get the papers I need asap to the doctors when there waiting for a fax.

mFax review by Anita H.
Anita H.

"Convenient and Secure Faxing Platform "

What do you like best?

I like being able to easily send saved documents via fax easily and conveniently.

What do you dislike?

I like the platform when you were able to send documents as a fax and an email simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very good solution for your faxing needs. It is inexpensive and easy to use and understand.

We are able to receive confidential medical information and not worry about the documents being compromised.

mFax review by Simone C.
Simone C.

"mFax Is the Wave of the Future"

What do you like best?

How I can simply re-send a fax that did not go through.

What do you dislike?

It is a tad slow, but that may be our network. Also need easier ability to personalize faxcover sheets.

I am able to re-send faxes but I cannot think of anything else other than the benefit of confidentiality when sending and receiving medical records.

mFax review by User

"Great on-line fax service"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. I listened briefly to the instructions as I am somewhat inpatient and found this mFax to be very user friendly, efficient, and great features too.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find anything that I do not like about this product. It is quick and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use and confidential information is protected and quickly responds when the document is received or sent. Great service.

Sending contracts on a HIPAA fax line for privacy is enormously helpful for me to communicate with hospitals!

"mFax Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the internet platform that mFax uses. It is extremely convenient when trying to send a fax in 2018.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a little more documentation on the platform so that customers can understand what it is they are configuring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the new era of faxing and gives companies a great, more efficient faxing option.

The benefits we have noticed are more clients of ours see it as an easier way to fax and like the carbon copy to their email. As an addition, we still have clients that like to conventionally send a fax through the faxbridge, while at the same company, clients can use fax to email. Problems this solves is making the office environment a little more green.

mFax review by Drew M.
Drew M.

"Great. Works every time. I can offer this to my customers without worry."

What do you like best?

Support from Documo is fast if you ever need it.

What do you dislike?

Can't really complain. This produst is easy to use and the AXACORE Adapter works with any fax machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product from a Great Company.

WE are able to offer our customers a complete Voice Over IP Solution.

mFax review by Traci M.
Traci M.

"What's not to love?"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to navigate and I can use it from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Haven't figured out if there is anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried a few different options for faxing. This is, by far, my favorite!

I am able to fax files from my device/pc without printing or scanning - in the end, that saves me money.

mFax review by Judy H.
Judy H.

"Great product at a great price!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to send and receive faxes from any application or device (iphone, tablet, desktop, etc)

What do you dislike?

Inability to customize fax coversheets. I would like to use my logo on the coversheet

Great ability to fax on demand from any software program.

"Easy and Reliable"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, intuitive UI, visibility into all statuses of faxes and partial transmissions for tracking purposes.

What do you dislike?

Would like a more granular search functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great decision for easy and reliable internet faxing

Reliability was the number one reason we went to mfax. The ability to see unsuccessful transmissions and fax errors on the part of our clients is essential to our business model and has greatly increased our results.

mFax review by Christian E.
Christian E.

"A great way to do your e-Fax"

What do you like best?

I love how you can access your e-Fax on the mobile phone. The interface is user friendly and the file is on PDF format already.

What do you dislike?

I wish the have an app. but other than that everything is perfect.

We resolved our problems with off hours e-Fax. Me as a remote admissions/intake, I'm having a hard time when I'm out of the office already. With Documo, that has been resolved.

mFax review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Reliable and easy to use efax"

What do you like best?

No more calls saying "I'm trying to fax but keep getting a busy signal" or "I'm trying to fax but it's not going through.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have used in this product so far that I dislike.

Great especially being able to receive faxes right in my email--so convenient! When I received the first fax using mfax, I thought that I had to log in to the web portal to receive the fax, and thought "what a pain." Then I realized I just needed to scroll down in the email message and the fax was attached. I just click to download it--couldn't be easier!

mFax review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Satisfied Fax User"

What do you like best?

User Interface is easy to navigate.

Uploading module (drag and drop).

Color Scheme is not distracting.

Toll Free Fax Number

Tags

Contact Storage

What do you dislike?

Unsure how to quickly clear my history after sending faxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you'll likely find that it meets your needs.

This has been a backup solution for us, as well as a development solution - for testing physical lines and now virtual software solutions.

mFax review by Administrator

"Easy to use, easy to integrate with"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and easy to use. I am also developing against the APIS and there is a rich set of apis to use.

What do you dislike?

The documentation could be slightly better for the fields that we use in the api. I am also not sure if there is a sandbox environment that could be used as well.

Love that this is HIPPA compliant.

mFax review by Ben P.
Ben P.

"Best Fax Service For Me"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ease of setup. Was quick.

What do you dislike?

nothing. I don't have anything negative to say about this service.

I run a business from home. Finding a cost effective fax service is essential. I've tried several, and this one is the best by far...i even paid for a years worth after using a few times, knowing i would keep it.

mFax review by Administrator in Computer Software

"mFax - A beautifully designed online fax service that actually works"

What do you like best?

Easy set-up (both number/account creation and admin features)

Cleanly designed interfaces

The lowest drop rates I have experienced (compared to myfax and eFaxCorp)

What do you dislike?

Nothing (I switched from eFax Corporate so this has been all upside)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch now. You won't be disappointed.

I have to fax confidential documents for my fund and I also use for personal use.

Benefits: less anxiety that my faxes didn't go through.

mFax review by Debbie R.
Debbie R.

"Super Simple to use"

What do you like best?

the automatic email letting you know a fax is in. And it saves paper

What do you dislike?

nothing really, just the junk faxes but there is not much you can do about that.

We as admins are now able to get faxes to our agents with ease and speed. Before faxes may sit back by the machine for days.

mFax review by Administrator

"Has resolved our business need for an e fax"

What do you like best?

the user friendly interface, the tagging is also a great feature.

What do you dislike?

so far we do no thave any complaints. We have enjoyed the product. maybe it would be better if additional users was cheaper?

no longer having faxes sitting at the old fax machine

mFax review by len g.
len g.

"canadian content"

What do you like best?

easy to use , monthly fees are reasonable

What do you dislike?

would like to have easy to link scanner option . if it is tehre would like an easy synch to my software

dont need a seperate fax machine and dedicated fax line

"Great System Overall"

What do you like best?

Documo is easy to use, very simple and user friendly for the most part.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features could be a little clearer. For example, searching via Platform vs. account can be confusing. It took some time to figure out because the options weren't clearly available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this. The features are great and the support is helpful, friendly and readily available.

mFax has made it very easy to support and manage our fax clients.

mFax review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"mFax is the best!!"

What do you like best?

How easy, fast and reliable it is! It really makes my work day easier

What do you dislike?

Nothing...seriously it is the best! So easy to use!

The benefits are that my workday is easier,it saves me time and is efficient.

mFax review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"I am pleased with the service"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ability to have our own customized portal. Not stuck waiting on faxes for 20 minutes while it clears a buffer

What do you dislike?

Had a rough start with the service and the FaxBridge devices on some of our networks, we have found a work around but it is still an issue from time to time

Ease of use and setup. The email to fax is amazing and fast and easy to use

mFax review by Robert F.
Robert F.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the service is reliable and any new feature requests are considered.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see a dual port FaxBridge

We are solving T.38 Faxing issues with HTTPS faxing.

mFax review by Melody V.
Melody V.

"All Around Great Service"

What do you like best?

The service was easy to use. When we had any questions the customer service representatives were helpful and diligent.

What do you dislike?

mFax is a great service provider. There was nothing to dislike.

Using mfax allowed us to turn the office electronic.

"Best of class"

What do you like best?

The faxbridge appliance is a ingenious way of getting around the inherent problems of using a physical fax machine with internet VoIP/FoIP lines.

What do you dislike?

With their office being in West Coast time zone and our main office in East Coast, half of our workday is over before I can reach anyone.

Allows us to provide a variety of faxing solutions to all our sites, while saving us money.

mFax review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Outstanding platform"

What do you like best?

Customer Support! user intaface, and speed ofthe TX/RX transmisstion.

What do you dislike?

Hmm, really hard to list, I don't have any!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oh sure!

offering white-labeled fax service with our PBX service

mFax review by Angie R.
Angie R.

"Great FAX service"

What do you like best?

Easy to send fax, great pricing, communication is great on progress of porting.

What do you dislike?

Would like to get a copy of my invoice automatically.

No problems as of yet.

Benefit of less costly phone bills.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

API and easy of use of UI. Alerts are great as well to know what is happening with faxes. Visability on users and assigned numbers is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the documentation could be a little better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the API to see if you can automate your processes

Needed to get away from physical lines that were super expensive at all of your facilities

mFax review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"mFax review"

What do you like best?

that it is easy to ready and understand the faxes

What do you dislike?

that it doesn't stay automatically logged in

Recommendations to others considering the product

pay in full for better price

faxes anytime

"Great interface"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to manage my numbers and users. The interface makes it easy to find what I need and go on with my day.

What do you dislike?

Some of the locations for the functions are strange. But once you learn where they are it's easy enough.

Many of our customers still uses faxing. This lets them continue to use fax in a paperless environment.

mFax review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Hard to complain"

What do you like best?

I am able to send and receive faxes quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the fax does not go through the first time.

Good records of faxes.

"mFax for online faxing"

What do you like best?

That you can send faxes via email instead of logging on to the portal each time.

What do you dislike?

That you can't import contacts from Outlook.

We're saving time by receiving faxes in PDF format. This way we don't have to scan and email paper faxes. We also don't have to have a physical phone line or fax machine to deploy faxing capabilities.

"Super user friendly."

What do you like best?

Users like the interface as it is so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Biggest complaint i receive is that the buttons on the left hand are just icons. Users would like to see the full name of the contacts button. Some would like to see faxing internationally.

Have users faxing from their desk vs trying to send them from copiers.

mFax review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Easy Fax Service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and how mFax integrates with our printers and makes it easier for us to send faxes in a few clicks

What do you dislike?

Maybe a mobile app? And a handbook we can send to our members so they can use the fax easily

Having our members send and receive faxes easily

mFax review by Agency
Agency

"Very fast and helpful "

What do you like best?

How quick their response time is to questions

What do you dislike?

Where the release button was located. It has since been moved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None come to mind. Most of the issues I originally had with mfax has since been corrected or changed for the better.

Ease of use for our clients is the biggest advantage

mFax review by Consultant

"Easy to use and saves time"

What do you like best?

Able to send documents right from desk and not have to walk across the building to main office to send a fax.

What do you dislike?

If campus internet is down -- it will have to wait.

No land line traditional fax. Saves times. Ensures no one else is able to view private information

Learning about mFax?

* We monitor all mFax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories