G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding 馃殌

mHelpDesk

3.9

Mhelpdesk is a field service software solution that manages field technicians, work orders, employee scheduling, and client billing. By combining and integrating multiple business management tools, Mhelpdesk provides a solution that eliminates double-data entry while giving business owners visibility over their field technicians in real-time.

Work for mHelpDesk?

Learning about Mhelpdesk?

mHelpDesk Reviews

Showing 69 Mhelpdesk reviews
Mhelpdesk review by Dyan T.
Dyan T.

"How helpful Mhelp is"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mhelp for more than a year now. I work for a Window Treatment company based in Georgia US and i find the software user friendly. I would recommend it to first time users. Invoicing has never been this easy. Plus the interface of the software is so easy to understand. The chat support is also very responsive in case you will have any questions. Never did I encounter any problems with using it.

What do you dislike?

For more than a year of using it, I don't find anything unhelpful with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended! I find it very easy to use and very easy to understand. Toggling in and out of the software is so easy. No complicated process. Very easy to reach out to chat support and responds right away. They also have tutorial videos for first time users. Two thumbs up!

Invoice duplicates. With the help of MHelpDesk it made us track unpaid Invoices on time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about mHelpDesk
Mhelpdesk review by Kenyata G.
Kenyata G.

"mHelpDesk Software For Growing Companies"

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk provides an easy way to search and locate/store customer information. Its quick when you need it to be and has a fairly easy navigation system. It was pretty easy to set up as well.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though the program can be a bit pricey and at times its rather hard to get ahold of someone when you need assistance with the software not performing and or working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you pay close attention to the costs involved when purchasing. IF a trial is available, I would recommend to try it out first to see how you like it and how well it works for your business needs.

Having an easy way to locate customers is essential because it collects all pertinent information needed for billing, verification such as addresses etc or whichever verification process your company has. Its beneficial because it gives your company a feel of professionalism as opposed to having things all over the place especially regarding customer information. You want a program that can help keep things organized and easily accessible.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Mhelpdesk review by Khairul B.
Khairul B.

"Thank you for helping us find mHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

Especially I like this very much-

Customizable Coloring of the work order type Recurring maintenance Report

What do you dislike?

there is a learning curve

we were initially confused on which logins to use

change is always hard, but we are figuring it out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended!

The software: We have been in the business for 17 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many maintenance management software throughout the years and none of them was able to answer our needs as much as Mhelpdesk. I am now able to monitor multiple maintenance technicians in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our tenants better and communicate progress and status of their work order with a click of a button. The fact that it is so customizable makes it so easy to arrange the information in a way that you can get a complete view of whats going on in the field in a glance. Customer Service: My first conversation was with Daniel McClain - Account executive - He was great from the get-go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big, He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. When he presented the software to our staff in Florida he literally got a standing ovation. Everyone was so excited for it. Thank you, Mr. McClain ;) Once I decided to go ahead with Mhelpdesk I was assigned with a customer success coach (Love the terminology) Meghan Verducci in a nutshell if I could I would hire her to work for our company in a heartbeat. She was very Knowledgeable and pleasant. If she says she will get something done you can count on it. She was honest about what can and can't be done with the software and if she didn't have an answer she would always look for one and get back to me as soon as she could. She even kept in touch when she was on vacation to make sure that my needs are met. Once the Setup was complete she provided me with a power point manual and training videos for my staff Very helpful, I was able to train my staff with easily with zero misunderstandings. Thanks for everything !!

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Terrible in all aspects"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing, it is glitchy and tech support do not and cannot help because they have very little knowledge, they are at least polite.

What do you dislike?

The program is poorly organized, e.g. the billing module is useless. The program will frequently get fatal glitches which they do not fix!!! for example the app does not update and so the field workers cannot see any of their jobs! It has been 10 days and tech support just keeps saying we are in the queue to be looked at. Meanwhile the program is rendered useless by this - how can you have a field service software program where workers cannot see their jobs!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it

t has created numerous problems for us and not really solved very many!!

Mhelpdesk review by Neha K.
Neha K.

"mHelpDesk is a fast, easy and reliable way to get complete visibility."

What do you like best?

I am able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region to send a reminder email or reminder cards and easy scheduling. mHelpDesk gives you complete visiblity over who鈥檚 working on what and what鈥檚 getting done.mHelpDesk鈥檚 data protection software

What do you dislike?

The interface of the Calendar is bit complicated and can become hard to read with a lot of information in one single view. The software works according to expectations. mHelpDesk is reliable and efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really try it , is very easy and efficient in managing it.

There are no issues so far.It's equipped with mobile apps so that you can easily send jobs to your staff with an easy to use app, in real time

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"A great Program to have."

What do you like best?

I like that you are offered a 14 day trial to begin with. It allowed me to see if this software was what I needed. I also like the price point after the trail, it fits within my budget. The software is easy to set up and install, as well as very user friendly. I have not encountered any issues while running this program.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say there is not one thing I dislike about this software. It has proven to be very useful, and I am glad I decided to give it a try. It has made my work a little less stressful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it , it super simple and effective.

I am able to answer customers questions quickly and efficiently.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Good For Basic Use"

What do you like best?

I chose this software originally because it was quite affordable and seemed to have everything I needed. It creates work orders, estimates, and invoices. It鈥檚 in the cloud which is a big plus. It does simple job costing and imports/exports to QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

It鈥檚 not very intuitive. I鈥檇 like more custom options and ease of use. There are some flaws with how it operates if you don鈥檛 do things in the exact order; such as if you create and invoice it doesn鈥檛 automatically create a job.

It provides service management in the cloud. It also has a payments option that is quite reasonably priced with no monthly or annual costs or contracts.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Eficiencia para el grupo de trabajo"

What do you like best?

Me gusta c贸mo archiva a los clientes. Es de f谩cil acceso y, por lo general, es f谩cil navegar por el programa. Siempre tengo a alguien a s贸lo un mensaje de distancia para ayudar u obtener ayuda con cualquier problema.

What do you dislike?

A veces hay clich茅s en el programa. Hay que revisar cada peque帽a cosa que se agrega, actualiza, cambia, edita o personaliza antes de enviar o imprimir. He tenido un mont贸n de problemas con la descarga de la propiedad equivocada, hasta la actualizaci贸n, revisi贸n o cambio. Recientemente ha cambiado de alguna manera la direcci贸n de retorno a la Oficina en PA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sistema completamente recomendado para empresas con grupos de trabajo cerrados, el aplicativo realza la eficiencia y productividad laboral.

Problemas de organizaci贸n.

Eficiencia del grupo de trabajo.

Mhelpdesk review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Great platform and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The way the platform is laid out, very simple and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about mhelp desk, the Quality of the application is at 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for almost any business

The application is perfect to run on my smart phone. We store our leads on the app.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Don't bee fooled"

What do you like best?

Basic scheduling and mapped locations are OK but can be done with any mobile device.

What do you dislike?

We purchased mhelpdesk because they ensured us that they could customize our reports to look like samples provided.

After diving into it a bit more they announced that that they could not meet our requirements, making the product useless to us.

They charges us a setup fee, which they now refuse to refund, even though they did not do any 鈥渟etup鈥.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Total waste of money. They charge a setup fee which is non-refundable and they do not do any type of setup. Once you purchase the product your on your own.

There are no benefits to this product. It is a total waste of money.

Mhelpdesk review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful and easy "

What do you like best?

This program has been nothing short of wonderful from day one. It has helped our small business stay organized and productive. The staff and tech support are great to work with. Any questions we have had have been answered quickly and politely. I would recommend this software to any business owner.

What do you dislike?

System is slow. But not the trial version that provide, it works great!!!!! Takes forever to transfer data to Quickbooks. System continually lags. Has quirky issues like space bar not working, scroll feature on the mouse, if you add more than 5 names to the email it crashes. Not to mention that it wont sync payments and invoices at one time, you have to manually do each one.

Communication and staying up to date with all online and field management

Mhelpdesk review by Yamini N.
Yamini N.

"mHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it helps me access information without using any internet glitches once i lose network

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. It can cost about couple of hundred dollars. It can be stressful to use for people who are not aware of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly and time efficient and people can use it for ways to reduce errors.

It has helped me reduce error of double entry of multiple records. I have realized it to be time efficient and user friendly.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"It wasn't very helpful to me"

What do you like best?

I liked that you could get on at anytime for help as well as 24/7 assistance. I am not tech savvy and this made my life much easier

What do you dislike?

Often they were generic, but it would try their best to help, which I really liked. They would even get on the phone with me to check and make sure it helped or even to give clearer instructions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just fully understand the program and try the trial before making the purchase. It made my work easier, but based on your personality, you may not like how the system is running

It helped me more with my everyday tasks at the office. Things that took an hour, took half the time.

Mhelpdesk review by Karina T.
Karina T.

"For the most part good! "

What do you dislike?

Viewing files without downloading them and having more than one type of user would be pretty basic and easy features to add

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"helpful"

What do you like best?

i like that you can color code each employee, the scheduling feature is pretty simple and easy to use and the layout is easy to read, you can drag the calendar box to change the appointment times rather than going in the appointment to change the information. you can create groups rather than just scheduling people individually. you can add unlimited users

What do you dislike?

i do not like that you cant search for a customer in a search bar when having to look someone up you have to manually scroll through pages. that can be inconvenient at times.

scheduling is made much easier as well as keeping up with client information.

Mhelpdesk review by Jenna K.
Jenna K.

"mHelpDesk Review"

What do you like best?

The way that it is laid out and organizes information

What do you dislike?

Very limited customization at the employee access level. It is not possible to resize windows to see more information in the description fields.

It is easy enough to move through the program and fairly simple to learn. The tabs and tools are intuitive and it is easy to delete errors.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Slowly improving but frustrating nonetheless "

What do you like best?

It seems as if they are working to improve their software and CS, albeit too slowly to stay with their company.

What do you dislike?

They browser software is not intuitive. The integration with QuickBooks is poor. They try to force you to use mHelp Desk as your primary finance interface despite the fact that it would be nearly impossible to run a business using their software. Prone to crashes and glitches that come and go. Contacting customer service with any issues is so frustrating that you eventually just give up and try to find ways on your own to work around the problems.

None

Mhelpdesk review by Carrie T.
Carrie T.

"Simple and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

The layout and easy to use platform, very compatible with a smart phone.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about the app, I love it, especially since it's very compatible with my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now recommendation, everything is up to par with this app.

I use it for storeing my leads, and bills on my smart phone for work.

Mhelpdesk review by Lori W.
Lori W.

"It's Just OK"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, user friendly for both our office & our clients

What do you dislike?

Takes too long to load and there is a delay in waiting for responses to come through

Different computer issues and program problems. We were able to contact our clients across the country and solve the issues in less amount of time that using a phone.

Mhelpdesk review by Suzette B.
Suzette B.

"Best field service management software"

What do you like best?

Helped us get organized and win more jobs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I felt that this was so user friendly and from scheduling, dispatch, invoice, and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try mHelpDesk and you won't be disappointed. Great scheduling software. So many functionalities.

Scheduling and Dispatch. I realized the benefits of the scheduling ability.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I have been using mHelpDesk for over 2 years now. I'm happy to say this program has been effective."

What do you like best?

Our number one issue in the department of IT is communication between the help desk and the IT support group. This program allows us to communicate quickly and efficiently between one another.

What do you dislike?

The amount of emails I receive from the website daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it out before choosing to ensure it is what your company needs. I think this is the most important step.

Assisting students with computer based programs to provide quality patient care. I have realized how important it is to have good communication between the clients and employers.

Mhelpdesk review by Consultant

"Good, nice user interface, easy to use on mobile and PC"

What do you like best?

Color choices are good because not too bright like other programs.

What do you dislike?

Some words not quite fitting into screen when open on mobile browser

I like being able to assign things. Definitely once I get busier/more work I will be needing mHelpDesk more.

Mhelpdesk review by Rose-Arielle M.
Rose-Arielle M.

"A necessity"

What do you like best?

The help desk has been so simplified which has allowed for easier issues to be solved.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no issues with the help desk.

Any conflicts go directly to the right the help desk and are quickly resolved.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good application"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically would create scheduled and I wouldn鈥檛 have to waste time with configuring different schedules each week.

What do you dislike?

There were some issues with the application when I first began use. However, they were minor things that eventually smoothed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient when starting to use this application and ask for assistance if you hit any snags.

Scheduling and invoicing were the two main things we used mhelpdesk for.

Mhelpdesk review by Anna K.
Anna K.

"Mhelpdesk review"

What do you like best?

Well known. Can initiate work orders well and track them well for the most part

What do you dislike?

Difficultly with tracking sometimes. Can sometimes be difficult to use

Benefits: can help track work orders

Issues: sometimes difficult to use

Mhelpdesk review by Shantell B.
Shantell B.

"HelpDesk"

What do you like best?

That its the most popular field service

What do you dislike?

Their is really nothing to dislike about MHeloDesk

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good system to use you never know until you try it

Eliminates double and triple data entry

Mhelpdesk review by User in Higher Education

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk increased my department's efficiency 10-fold! We used the software for a number of years. Customer service was wonderful as well!

What do you dislike?

Not many critiques except some of our team members had a hard time adjusting to the interface.

We had a hard time organizing our paperwork and documents of our different team members. This product made it so easy to organize our data, so we could get to the patient care faster.

Mhelpdesk review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"Easy support "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to put tickets into the help desk and how fast the turn around time is for support.

What do you dislike?

Filling out the general questionnaire in the beginning

Technological hardware and software supports

Mhelpdesk review by Sandy S.
Sandy S.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

This product sets up an innovative way to receive help.

What do you dislike?

There aren鈥檛 too many cons about this particular product

Being able to work remotely and improve employees productivity

Mhelpdesk review by Amie Freeman F.
Amie Freeman F.

"great product, no hassle"

What do you like best?

Great product, little lag time and if there were ever any issues customer service always helped to solve it.

What do you dislike?

price is a bit high but definitely worth it for my team.

website management, software.

Mhelpdesk review by Mairi F.
Mairi F.

"MHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

The user interface is basic. It allows for Remote Desktop assistance if needed.

What do you dislike?

It isn鈥檛 as user friendly as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

It provides support

Mhelpdesk review by Evan B.
Evan B.

"Best software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and it鈥檚 something I can teach anyone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it takes a long time for it to load

Im using it to take care of customer concerns.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Good product"

What do you like best?

It is easy/user friendly. Always easy to do what you need to do with very little direction. Makes life easier at work.

What do you dislike?

There really isnt much that i can say i dont like about them. their turn around time is amazing for getting things squared away for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

being able to allow someone to remotely login and get you to where you need to be.

Mhelpdesk review by User

"Great tool for contractors"

What do you like best?

That a whole team can use it to evaluate a job from different work sites.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be better at setting up for particular job types with templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Templates and pricing for products for ease of employees

Billing, estimates, and job completion are all done by several people on one job while tracking time spent doing so.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Difficult"

What do you like best?

Easy to maneuver, easy to use good data

What do you dislike?

Nothing never works, it鈥檚 slow it鈥檚 lame

To schedule jobs

Mhelpdesk review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Short Term Usage"

What do you like best?

I likes how self explanatory the helpdesk was.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how you cannot tell if something has been edited or not. Other employees could open and change the ticket and you wouldnt know.

Personally, I think it is helping solve multiple problems. People from IT would see the tickets and address them quite fast.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Does what it's made for"

What do you like best?

I've never had a problem with helpdesk, it does what it's made for and it works fast for me.

What do you dislike?

I do think the interface could be a little nicer on the eye, especially when you're staring at it for hours

Usually problems with the system, it helped us a lot with reboots from a distance.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"MHelp has helped us be more responsive to our customers"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how MHelp keeps information available for our users/techs at any moment. The ability to customize and use only the features we need.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that we don't like about Mhelp.

We have realized timesavings, by having a centralized database for all service related issues. We can easily search by customer or location.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

This product is very user friendly. Everybody on there staff was easy to work with and made a very strong effort to make sure I was happy and everything was implemented correctly.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I dislike. I did have an issue in the beginning about using a comma feature with the pricing and they actually fixed it pretty quickly for me.

Utilizing a new purchase order system and also integrating our accounting with this product is solving a lot of problems for our company.

"Help in the field "

What do you like best?

I love love this. I always have employees going out to potential and existing clients and this is a great way to keep in touch

What do you dislike?

At times it seems to freeze but not sure if it鈥檚 this particular apps issue

Being able to stay connected when it is imperative in my daily operations

" Help desk"

What do you like best?

This tool proved to be bery useful when I needed assistance with my account at work. Easy to use and I got what I needed done.

What do you dislike?

Did not know that I could use it for what I needed.

Help with my accounts. Helped me and was easy to use

Mhelpdesk review by Consultant in Education Management
Consultant in Education Management

"Helps with bill management - huge plus"

What do you like best?

Major bonus that this helps with bill management, as this is what we were looking for at our agency, as well as accurate quotes and invoices.

What do you dislike?

Tedious set up process and sometimes it鈥檚 difficult to reach customer servicd

Helps with price quotes, which is what we were looking at

Mhelpdesk review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Help desk"

What do you like best?

Easy to contact tech support when equipment goes out

What do you dislike?

Sometimes responses are slow. i could submit ticket at 10 am and confirmation not come til 1 pm

Connects the teachers with district tech support for all the teaching equipment in the class, like the edu displays, smart boards and projects

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Good Platform for Basic Needs "

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to use. Very User-Friendly and great for personalization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes setting up the platform can be quite tedious.

When there is something that needs to be done in the building, this platform is used to get the information to the right place!

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Help desk is just okay"

What do you like best?

I always got through quickly and had a clear connection

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my connection would be lost so I would lose Tim reconnecting with someone (usually a different person) and have to explain my problem again.

The company I worked for used mhelpdesk to solve computer problems.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Operations Director"

What do you like best?

Easy of you on the iPad and which lets me get work done without carrying around a laptop

What do you dislike?

Not being Apple to use it landscape mode on the ipad

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is no an excellent purchase.

Let鈥檚 us get a lot of work done

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"MHelpdesk makes life easier"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that client aspects are intertwined. Well automated to be able to get all info for each client

What do you dislike?

At this time I have lo dislikes for the program

I realize that the workflow is consistent and you can accomplish your tasks quicker

Mhelpdesk review by User in Financial Services

"Helpdesk Feedback"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how quickly I am able to get assistance with an issue when I use this product.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this product. It works perfectly.

Generating usernames for new employees and asking questions about internal software problems.

Mhelpdesk review by Consultant

"Helpful help desk "

What do you like best?

The program is intuitive and easy to understand. Does not require too much training.

What do you dislike?

Dislike: layout and overall visual appeal of the program

Keeps issues organized and easily accessed in a small time period

Mhelpdesk review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Best field service software on the market "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customizability, and excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I don't like.

Invoicing, scheduling, customer tracking, tech tracking. Mhelpdesk is perfect for our clients. We evaluated literally every product on the market in depth and it wasn't even close - Mhelpdesk is the best option.

"Help desk for College"

What do you like best?

It was easy to access tech support when I had issues in the classroom.

What do you dislike?

Log in issues, which were college level not software issue

Effectively servicing technology in order to continue teaching.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Research
User in Research

"great user interface "

What do you like best?

the ease of use due to the perfect features being already built in

What do you dislike?

there isn鈥檛 anything about this product that I dislike!

the ability to quickly resolve issues and billing with ease is unparalleled

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very helpful support staff. Flexibility of the software is great.

What do you dislike?

Lack easy switching between templates for different types of sales.

Better organization of field personnel and information exchange between field and office.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"I love it "

What do you like best?

Very easy to understand. It values hard work based on the retail side

What do you dislike?

Nothing really . If anything would be make it more appealing is being more affordable.

Just basic customer service

Mhelpdesk review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Just Ok"

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility and overall format.

What do you dislike?

It鈥檚 difficult to use on our rural areas which most of our areas are rural.

The ability to reach all of our customer service reps.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

They're very responsive and accurate. My issue is always resolved and I can continue with my day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I don't have any dislikes about it.

Help with my business applications

Mhelpdesk review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great experience not complicated very hands on"

What do you like best?

Easy access great tools to utilize while using them

What do you dislike?

I don鈥檛 have any dislikes I鈥檓 still researching and learning everyday

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure

None lately but if had to troubleshoot creating tuckets

"User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create and follow up on work tickets

What do you dislike?

too many emails make it harder to keep track of tickets

It streamlines tasks

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

This is useful for our maintenance and tech support staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at the moment. Works well!

Easy reporting and feedback for issues and repair work.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Quick and easy "

What do you like best?

It鈥檚 very helpful with step by step instructions on what to do for a fix.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble getting in quick.

Computer issues or phone issues

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Satisfied and friendly experience "

What do you like best?

My Help has great employees that are very prompt

What do you dislike?

There seems to b e to many updates that cause problems.

Billing and overal maintenance management

Mhelpdesk review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"My review"

What do you like best?

I feel like i have a person helping me

What do you dislike?

Not many dislikes about the program ilike it

It takes alot of thinking and troubleshooting time away

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The ease with which it took to use this

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes half a day to fix when problems arise

It integrates my programs with ease

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Mhelpdesk "

What do you like best?

great product that realy helps leading my IT to the next level to provide exellent support to my costumers

What do you dislike?

low ITIL capabilites - no change request or CAB approval prosses

Recommendations to others considering the product

all of my friends

cloud and data center support

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Very Neat!"

What do you like best?

This software has made my job so much easier!

What do you dislike?

It鈥檚 a slow program that could use updates

All accounting and software issues

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Review"

What do you like best?

Format of the program is easy to use for our company

What do you dislike?

Price of the program is pricey, should come down

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photos

Organization

Mhelpdesk review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Nice "

What do you like best?

Less complicated to use than other applications

What do you dislike?

Setting the program up was confusing ...

Nice ticket system regular everyday problems

"Best invoices"

What do you like best?

The invoices are much easier to be done

What do you dislike?

The other features don't show any inovations

Creating invoices, getting organized

"Good Performance"

What do you like best?

Good performance. No complaints. User friendly.

What do you dislike?

Freezes at times where have to reset it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Medicine

Learning about mHelpDesk?

* We monitor all mHelpDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.