Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

mHelpDesk

3.8
(76 reviews)

Mhelpdesk is a field service software solution that manages field technicians, work orders, employee scheduling, and client billing. By combining and integrating multiple business management tools, Mhelpdesk provides a solution that eliminates double-data entry while giving business owners visibility over their field technicians in real-time.

Work for mHelpDesk?

Learning about Mhelpdesk?

mHelpDesk Reviews

Showing 86 Mhelpdesk reviews
Mhelpdesk review by Dyan T.
Dyan T.

"How helpful Mhelp is"

What do you like best?

I have been using Mhelp for more than a year now. I work for a Window Treatment company based in Georgia US and i find the software user friendly. I would recommend it to first time users. Invoicing has never been this easy. Plus the interface of the software is so easy to understand. The chat support is also very responsive in case you will have any questions. Never did I encounter any problems with using it.

What do you dislike?

For more than a year of using it, I don't find anything unhelpful with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended! I find it very easy to use and very easy to understand. Toggling in and out of the software is so easy. No complicated process. Very easy to reach out to chat support and responds right away. They also have tutorial videos for first time users. Two thumbs up!

Invoice duplicates. With the help of MHelpDesk it made us track unpaid Invoices on time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about mHelpDesk
Mhelpdesk review by Arthur F H.
Arthur F H.

" More efficiency"

What do you like best?

It allows us to focus on other areas allowing the constant growth of the company.

Sun friendly interface clean and easy to use allows it to be compatible with other systems for its flexibility.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to have a more modern appearance and that it represents the services offered by a change of appearance but the services it offers are perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion it is the best option from the beginning, it gives the necessary security to not opt for other alternatives.

It allows to see a sustained growth due to the use of the service as a consequence of its good management of the system, it gives us the necessary security to focus on other objectives.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Mhelpdesk review by Ernest G.
Ernest G.

"The best automation software"

What do you like best?

The change is greater since we use the program we can manage efficiently in order to be more productive that allows us to operate without errors.

What do you dislike?

I can not give a point against it because it has everything my company needs and more, it is light efficient and constantly updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will perceive a clear improvement after implementing the program in your company, the constant growth will be evident.

Before the company was inefficient, so we looked for alternatives and among all the alternatives that exist in the market we opted for this and it has been the right decision.

Mhelpdesk review by Kenyata G.
Kenyata G.

"mHelpDesk Software For Growing Companies"

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk provides an easy way to search and locate/store customer information. Its quick when you need it to be and has a fairly easy navigation system. It was pretty easy to set up as well.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though the program can be a bit pricey and at times its rather hard to get ahold of someone when you need assistance with the software not performing and or working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you pay close attention to the costs involved when purchasing. IF a trial is available, I would recommend to try it out first to see how you like it and how well it works for your business needs.

Having an easy way to locate customers is essential because it collects all pertinent information needed for billing, verification such as addresses etc or whichever verification process your company has. Its beneficial because it gives your company a feel of professionalism as opposed to having things all over the place especially regarding customer information. You want a program that can help keep things organized and easily accessible.

Mhelpdesk review by Khairul B.
Khairul B.

"Thank you for helping us find mHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

Especially I like this very much-

Customizable Coloring of the work order type Recurring maintenance Report

What do you dislike?

there is a learning curve

we were initially confused on which logins to use

change is always hard, but we are figuring it out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended!

The software: We have been in the business for 17 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many maintenance management software throughout the years and none of them was able to answer our needs as much as Mhelpdesk. I am now able to monitor multiple maintenance technicians in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our tenants better and communicate progress and status of their work order with a click of a button. The fact that it is so customizable makes it so easy to arrange the information in a way that you can get a complete view of whats going on in the field in a glance. Customer Service: My first conversation was with Daniel McClain - Account executive - He was great from the get-go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big, He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. When he presented the software to our staff in Florida he literally got a standing ovation. Everyone was so excited for it. Thank you, Mr. McClain ;) Once I decided to go ahead with Mhelpdesk I was assigned with a customer success coach (Love the terminology) Meghan Verducci in a nutshell if I could I would hire her to work for our company in a heartbeat. She was very Knowledgeable and pleasant. If she says she will get something done you can count on it. She was honest about what can and can't be done with the software and if she didn't have an answer she would always look for one and get back to me as soon as she could. She even kept in touch when she was on vacation to make sure that my needs are met. Once the Setup was complete she provided me with a power point manual and training videos for my staff Very helpful, I was able to train my staff with easily with zero misunderstandings. Thanks for everything !!

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Terrible in all aspects"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing, it is glitchy and tech support do not and cannot help because they have very little knowledge, they are at least polite.

What do you dislike?

The program is poorly organized, e.g. the billing module is useless. The program will frequently get fatal glitches which they do not fix!!! for example the app does not update and so the field workers cannot see any of their jobs! It has been 10 days and tech support just keeps saying we are in the queue to be looked at. Meanwhile the program is rendered useless by this - how can you have a field service software program where workers cannot see their jobs!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it

t has created numerous problems for us and not really solved very many!!

Mhelpdesk review by Neha K.
Neha K.

"mHelpDesk is a fast, easy and reliable way to get complete visibility."

What do you like best?

I am able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region to send a reminder email or reminder cards and easy scheduling. mHelpDesk gives you complete visiblity over who’s working on what and what’s getting done.mHelpDesk’s data protection software

What do you dislike?

The interface of the Calendar is bit complicated and can become hard to read with a lot of information in one single view. The software works according to expectations. mHelpDesk is reliable and efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really try it , is very easy and efficient in managing it.

There are no issues so far.It's equipped with mobile apps so that you can easily send jobs to your staff with an easy to use app, in real time

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"A great Program to have."

What do you like best?

I like that you are offered a 14 day trial to begin with. It allowed me to see if this software was what I needed. I also like the price point after the trail, it fits within my budget. The software is easy to set up and install, as well as very user friendly. I have not encountered any issues while running this program.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say there is not one thing I dislike about this software. It has proven to be very useful, and I am glad I decided to give it a try. It has made my work a little less stressful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with it , it super simple and effective.

I am able to answer customers questions quickly and efficiently.

Mhelpdesk review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

" Automatize your business"

What do you like best?

It can be managed in the most efficient way that way allows companies to grow with such an easy, scalable system.

What do you dislike?

I would like the interface to be more modern and could be customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a program that I think everyone should have since the benefit obtained is invaluable.

It allows me to focus on other objectives since the program gives me the peace of mind that is managed in an appropriate way.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Good For Basic Use"

What do you like best?

I chose this software originally because it was quite affordable and seemed to have everything I needed. It creates work orders, estimates, and invoices. It’s in the cloud which is a big plus. It does simple job costing and imports/exports to QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

It’s not very intuitive. I’d like more custom options and ease of use. There are some flaws with how it operates if you don’t do things in the exact order; such as if you create and invoice it doesn’t automatically create a job.

It provides service management in the cloud. It also has a payments option that is quite reasonably priced with no monthly or annual costs or contracts.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Eficiencia para el grupo de trabajo"

What do you like best?

Me gusta cómo archiva a los clientes. Es de fácil acceso y, por lo general, es fácil navegar por el programa. Siempre tengo a alguien a sólo un mensaje de distancia para ayudar u obtener ayuda con cualquier problema.

What do you dislike?

A veces hay clichés en el programa. Hay que revisar cada pequeña cosa que se agrega, actualiza, cambia, edita o personaliza antes de enviar o imprimir. He tenido un montón de problemas con la descarga de la propiedad equivocada, hasta la actualización, revisión o cambio. Recientemente ha cambiado de alguna manera la dirección de retorno a la Oficina en PA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sistema completamente recomendado para empresas con grupos de trabajo cerrados, el aplicativo realza la eficiencia y productividad laboral.

Problemas de organización.

Eficiencia del grupo de trabajo.

Mhelpdesk review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Great platform and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The way the platform is laid out, very simple and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about mhelp desk, the Quality of the application is at 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for almost any business

The application is perfect to run on my smart phone. We store our leads on the app.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"No nonsense always reliable service"

What do you like best?

Someone is always there to answer your call and help you out. Always get a resolution to my concern in a timely manner. Very reliable service.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things i dislike about this product but I don't love that there is such a disconnect between the user. It can be hard to get someone on the phone and to look up the status of your claim or ticket.

mhelpDesk is very helpful mostly with systematic errors or glitches. Without access to a smooth running sevice it makes it impossible to do my job, so when i have a reliable service i know i can talk to and get started the day of

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Don't bee fooled"

What do you like best?

Basic scheduling and mapped locations are OK but can be done with any mobile device.

What do you dislike?

We purchased mhelpdesk because they ensured us that they could customize our reports to look like samples provided.

After diving into it a bit more they announced that that they could not meet our requirements, making the product useless to us.

They charges us a setup fee, which they now refuse to refund, even though they did not do any “setup”.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Total waste of money. They charge a setup fee which is non-refundable and they do not do any type of setup. Once you purchase the product your on your own.

There are no benefits to this product. It is a total waste of money.

Mhelpdesk review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful and easy "

What do you like best?

This program has been nothing short of wonderful from day one. It has helped our small business stay organized and productive. The staff and tech support are great to work with. Any questions we have had have been answered quickly and politely. I would recommend this software to any business owner.

What do you dislike?

System is slow. But not the trial version that provide, it works great!!!!! Takes forever to transfer data to Quickbooks. System continually lags. Has quirky issues like space bar not working, scroll feature on the mouse, if you add more than 5 names to the email it crashes. Not to mention that it wont sync payments and invoices at one time, you have to manually do each one.

Communication and staying up to date with all online and field management

Mhelpdesk review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Super helpful for client to customer relations"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to fine info needed for customers, this was used as a support too and billing tool.

What do you dislike?

At times the load times were really long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using mHelpDesk, it has plenty of information for a customers account and it makes it easy to take care of plan packages and renewals

Customer to client issues, and super fast information and access to plenty of tools to fix a customers account.

Mhelpdesk review by Yamini N.
Yamini N.

"mHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it helps me access information without using any internet glitches once i lose network

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. It can cost about couple of hundred dollars. It can be stressful to use for people who are not aware of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly and time efficient and people can use it for ways to reduce errors.

It has helped me reduce error of double entry of multiple records. I have realized it to be time efficient and user friendly.

Mhelpdesk review by Cassandra Isabell L.
Cassandra Isabell L.

"MHelpdesk made easy!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that the mhelpdesk features does a lot of the heavy work for me as an employee. I didn't know or wasn't familiar with it's set up at first, but now know a little bit more.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything with Mhelpdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I am solving good things, like how to solve complex and difficult issues with customers. Handling frustrated and difficult clientele.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"It wasn't very helpful to me"

What do you like best?

I liked that you could get on at anytime for help as well as 24/7 assistance. I am not tech savvy and this made my life much easier

What do you dislike?

Often they were generic, but it would try their best to help, which I really liked. They would even get on the phone with me to check and make sure it helped or even to give clearer instructions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just fully understand the program and try the trial before making the purchase. It made my work easier, but based on your personality, you may not like how the system is running

It helped me more with my everyday tasks at the office. Things that took an hour, took half the time.

Mhelpdesk review by Karina T.
Karina T.

"For the most part good! "

What do you dislike?

Viewing files without downloading them and having more than one type of user would be pretty basic and easy features to add

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"helpful"

What do you like best?

i like that you can color code each employee, the scheduling feature is pretty simple and easy to use and the layout is easy to read, you can drag the calendar box to change the appointment times rather than going in the appointment to change the information. you can create groups rather than just scheduling people individually. you can add unlimited users

What do you dislike?

i do not like that you cant search for a customer in a search bar when having to look someone up you have to manually scroll through pages. that can be inconvenient at times.

scheduling is made much easier as well as keeping up with client information.

Mhelpdesk review by Jenna K.
Jenna K.

"mHelpDesk Review"

What do you like best?

The way that it is laid out and organizes information

What do you dislike?

Very limited customization at the employee access level. It is not possible to resize windows to see more information in the description fields.

It is easy enough to move through the program and fairly simple to learn. The tabs and tools are intuitive and it is easy to delete errors.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Slowly improving but frustrating nonetheless "

What do you like best?

It seems as if they are working to improve their software and CS, albeit too slowly to stay with their company.

What do you dislike?

They browser software is not intuitive. The integration with QuickBooks is poor. They try to force you to use mHelp Desk as your primary finance interface despite the fact that it would be nearly impossible to run a business using their software. Prone to crashes and glitches that come and go. Contacting customer service with any issues is so frustrating that you eventually just give up and try to find ways on your own to work around the problems.

None

Mhelpdesk review by Carrie T.
Carrie T.

"Simple and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

The layout and easy to use platform, very compatible with a smart phone.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about the app, I love it, especially since it's very compatible with my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now recommendation, everything is up to par with this app.

I use it for storeing my leads, and bills on my smart phone for work.

Mhelpdesk review by User

"mHelpDesk Software Review"

What do you like best?

I love that this helps me automate everything from customer contact, customer management, quoting, invoicing clients, billing clients and reporting any issues or positives. Love that its accessible on any device that i'm using

What do you dislike?

Honestly I haven't discovered anything about it that I dislike yet...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely would recommend this product to others considering it. I honestly only see positive things with it, nothing to keep me from wanting to stop using it.

Organizing customer inquiries without any hassle so I can efficiently take care of all their needs.

Mhelpdesk review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"my help desk review "

What do you like best?

I like my help desk the best because it is easy to navigate and use in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

I don't like how my help desk lacks extra details, or more advanced searching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great

My help desk has helped employees search for staff members.

Mhelpdesk review by Lori W.
Lori W.

"It's Just OK"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, user friendly for both our office & our clients

What do you dislike?

Takes too long to load and there is a delay in waiting for responses to come through

Different computer issues and program problems. We were able to contact our clients across the country and solve the issues in less amount of time that using a phone.

Mhelpdesk review by Daphne R.
Daphne R.

"Novice Customer zRep"

What do you like best?

I like that its already programmed to work for me. The training was short and easy

What do you dislike?

I dislike it because Its program cant be changed unless a person changes it. No automatic updates.

Refunds and complaints. The benefit is that its fool proof.

Mhelpdesk review by Suzette B.
Suzette B.

"Best field service management software"

What do you like best?

Helped us get organized and win more jobs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I felt that this was so user friendly and from scheduling, dispatch, invoice, and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try mHelpDesk and you won't be disappointed. Great scheduling software. So many functionalities.

Scheduling and Dispatch. I realized the benefits of the scheduling ability.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I have been using mHelpDesk for over 2 years now. I'm happy to say this program has been effective."

What do you like best?

Our number one issue in the department of IT is communication between the help desk and the IT support group. This program allows us to communicate quickly and efficiently between one another.

What do you dislike?

The amount of emails I receive from the website daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial it out before choosing to ensure it is what your company needs. I think this is the most important step.

Assisting students with computer based programs to provide quality patient care. I have realized how important it is to have good communication between the clients and employers.

Mhelpdesk review by Hanna A.
Hanna A.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Requests go through easily.

What do you dislike?

I’ve not found anything that I disallow about MHD.

It’s so easy to use Help desk! Requests go through quickly and it’s very simple.

Mhelpdesk review by Consultant

"Good, nice user interface, easy to use on mobile and PC"

What do you like best?

Color choices are good because not too bright like other programs.

What do you dislike?

Some words not quite fitting into screen when open on mobile browser

I like being able to assign things. Definitely once I get busier/more work I will be needing mHelpDesk more.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Easy to use, could use more functionality"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use and navigation is very straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it could use with more options and functionality, bugs out sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind, this program is very helpful in your day to day tasks. However, it can be problematic at times and needs more functionality to really truly embrace its use.

Helps alot with communicating with different departments and isolating a customers issue.

Mhelpdesk review by Rose-Arielle M.
Rose-Arielle M.

"A necessity"

What do you like best?

The help desk has been so simplified which has allowed for easier issues to be solved.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no issues with the help desk.

Any conflicts go directly to the right the help desk and are quickly resolved.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good application"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically would create scheduled and I wouldn’t have to waste time with configuring different schedules each week.

What do you dislike?

There were some issues with the application when I first began use. However, they were minor things that eventually smoothed out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient when starting to use this application and ask for assistance if you hit any snags.

Scheduling and invoicing were the two main things we used mhelpdesk for.

Mhelpdesk review by Anna K.
Anna K.

"Mhelpdesk review"

What do you like best?

Well known. Can initiate work orders well and track them well for the most part

What do you dislike?

Difficultly with tracking sometimes. Can sometimes be difficult to use

Benefits: can help track work orders

Issues: sometimes difficult to use

Mhelpdesk review by Shereen K.
Shereen K.

"Great app"

What do you like best?

It’s very nice and convenient to use. Would recommend.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing bad with it.would recommend.

Using in a hospital setting to help patients. Really great and accessible,

Mhelpdesk review by Shantell B.
Shantell B.

"HelpDesk"

What do you like best?

That its the most popular field service

What do you dislike?

Their is really nothing to dislike about MHeloDesk

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good system to use you never know until you try it

Eliminates double and triple data entry

Mhelpdesk review by User in Higher Education

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk increased my department's efficiency 10-fold! We used the software for a number of years. Customer service was wonderful as well!

What do you dislike?

Not many critiques except some of our team members had a hard time adjusting to the interface.

We had a hard time organizing our paperwork and documents of our different team members. This product made it so easy to organize our data, so we could get to the patient care faster.

Mhelpdesk review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"Easy support "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to put tickets into the help desk and how fast the turn around time is for support.

What do you dislike?

Filling out the general questionnaire in the beginning

Technological hardware and software supports

Mhelpdesk review by Kristen F.
Kristen F.

"User"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the convenience it brought for a larger company.

What do you dislike?

I do not recall any major issues that would stop me from future use.

Convenience

Mhelpdesk review by Sandy S.
Sandy S.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

This product sets up an innovative way to receive help.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t too many cons about this particular product

Being able to work remotely and improve employees productivity

Mhelpdesk review by Amie Freeman F.
Amie Freeman F.

"great product, no hassle"

What do you like best?

Great product, little lag time and if there were ever any issues customer service always helped to solve it.

What do you dislike?

price is a bit high but definitely worth it for my team.

website management, software.

Mhelpdesk review by Mairi F.
Mairi F.

"MHelpDesk"

What do you like best?

The user interface is basic. It allows for Remote Desktop assistance if needed.

What do you dislike?

It isn’t as user friendly as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

It provides support

Mhelpdesk review by Evan B.
Evan B.

"Best software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and it’s something I can teach anyone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it takes a long time for it to load

Im using it to take care of customer concerns.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Good product"

What do you like best?

It is easy/user friendly. Always easy to do what you need to do with very little direction. Makes life easier at work.

What do you dislike?

There really isnt much that i can say i dont like about them. their turn around time is amazing for getting things squared away for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it

being able to allow someone to remotely login and get you to where you need to be.

Mhelpdesk review by User

"Great tool for contractors"

What do you like best?

That a whole team can use it to evaluate a job from different work sites.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be better at setting up for particular job types with templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Templates and pricing for products for ease of employees

Billing, estimates, and job completion are all done by several people on one job while tracking time spent doing so.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Difficult"

What do you like best?

Easy to maneuver, easy to use good data

What do you dislike?

Nothing never works, it’s slow it’s lame

To schedule jobs

Mhelpdesk review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Short Term Usage"

What do you like best?

I likes how self explanatory the helpdesk was.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how you cannot tell if something has been edited or not. Other employees could open and change the ticket and you wouldnt know.

Personally, I think it is helping solve multiple problems. People from IT would see the tickets and address them quite fast.

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator

"Does what it's made for"

What do you like best?

I've never had a problem with helpdesk, it does what it's made for and it works fast for me.

What do you dislike?

I do think the interface could be a little nicer on the eye, especially when you're staring at it for hours

Usually problems with the system, it helped us a lot with reboots from a distance.

Learning about mHelpDesk?

* We monitor all mHelpDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.