mHelpDesk

Mhelpdesk is a field service software solution that manages field technicians, work orders, employee scheduling, and client billing. By combining and integrating multiple business management tools, Mhelpdesk provides a solution that eliminates double-data entry while giving business owners visibility over their field technicians in real-time.

Work for mHelpDesk?

Showing 47 Mhelpdesk reviews
Mhelpdesk review by <span>Kenyata G.</span>
Kenyata G.

mHelpDesk Software For Growing Companies

What do you like best?

mHelpDesk provides an easy way to search and locate/store customer information. Its quick when you need it to be and has a fairly easy navigation system. It was pretty easy to set up as well.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though the program can be a bit pricey and at times its rather hard to get ahold of someone when you need assistance with the software not performing and or working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you pay close attention to the costs involved when purchasing. IF a trial is available, I would recommend to try it out first to see how you like it and how well it works for your business needs.

Having an easy way to locate customers is essential because it collects all pertinent information needed for billing, verification such as addresses etc or whichever verification process your company has. Its beneficial because it gives your company a feel of professionalism as opposed to having things all over the place especially regarding customer information. You want a program that can help keep things organized and easily accessible.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about mHelpDesk
Mhelpdesk review by <span>Khairul B.</span>
Khairul B.

Thank you for helping us find mHelpDesk

What do you like best?

Especially I like this very much-

Customizable Coloring of the work order type Recurring maintenance Report

What do you dislike?

there is a learning curve

we were initially confused on which logins to use

change is always hard, but we are figuring it out

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended!

The software: We have been in the business for 17 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many maintenance management software throughout the years and none of them was able to answer our needs as much as Mhelpdesk. I am now able to monitor multiple maintenance technicians in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our tenants better and communicate progress and status of their work order with a click of a button. The fact that it is so customizable makes it so easy to arrange the information in a way that you can get a complete view of whats going on in the field in a glance. Customer Service: My first conversation was with Daniel McClain - Account executive - He was great from the get-go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big, He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. When he presented the software to our staff in Florida he literally got a standing ovation. Everyone was so excited for it. Thank you, Mr. McClain ;) Once I decided to go ahead with Mhelpdesk I was assigned with a customer success coach (Love the terminology) Meghan Verducci in a nutshell if I could I would hire her to work for our company in a heartbeat. She was very Knowledgeable and pleasant. If she says she will get something done you can count on it. She was honest about what can and can't be done with the software and if she didn't have an answer she would always look for one and get back to me as soon as she could. She even kept in touch when she was on vacation to make sure that my needs are met. Once the Setup was complete she provided me with a power point manual and training videos for my staff Very helpful, I was able to train my staff with easily with zero misunderstandings. Thanks for everything !!

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

Mhelpdesk review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

Good For Basic Use

What do you like best?

I chose this software originally because it was quite affordable and seemed to have everything I needed. It creates work orders, estimates, and invoices. It’s in the cloud which is a big plus. It does simple job costing and imports/exports to QuickBooks.

What do you dislike?

It’s not very intuitive. I’d like more custom options and ease of use. There are some flaws with how it operates if you don’t do things in the exact order; such as if you create and invoice it doesn’t automatically create a job.

It provides service management in the cloud. It also has a payments option that is quite reasonably priced with no monthly or annual costs or contracts.

Mhelpdesk review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

Helpful and easy

What do you like best?

This program has been nothing short of wonderful from day one. It has helped our small business stay organized and productive. The staff and tech support are great to work with. Any questions we have had have been answered quickly and politely. I would recommend this software to any business owner.

What do you dislike?

System is slow. But not the trial version that provide, it works great!!!!! Takes forever to transfer data to Quickbooks. System continually lags. Has quirky issues like space bar not working, scroll feature on the mouse, if you add more than 5 names to the email it crashes. Not to mention that it wont sync payments and invoices at one time, you have to manually do each one.

Communication and staying up to date with all online and field management

Mhelpdesk review by <span>Yamini N.</span>
Yamini N.

mHelpDesk

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it helps me access information without using any internet glitches once i lose network

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. It can cost about couple of hundred dollars. It can be stressful to use for people who are not aware of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is user friendly and time efficient and people can use it for ways to reduce errors.

It has helped me reduce error of double entry of multiple records. I have realized it to be time efficient and user friendly.

Mhelpdesk review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

It wasn't very helpful to me

What do you like best?

I liked that you could get on at anytime for help as well as 24/7 assistance. I am not tech savvy and this made my life much easier

What do you dislike?

Often they were generic, but it would try their best to help, which I really liked. They would even get on the phone with me to check and make sure it helped or even to give clearer instructions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just fully understand the program and try the trial before making the purchase. It made my work easier, but based on your personality, you may not like how the system is running

It helped me more with my everyday tasks at the office. Things that took an hour, took half the time.

Learning about mHelpDesk?

* We monitor all mHelpDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.