MiCloud Connect

MiCloud Connect

Mitel's solutions portfolio supports the free flow of communication, regardless of location, infrastructure, mode or device.

Work for MiCloud Connect?

Learning about MiCloud Connect?

MiCloud Connect Reviews

Ask MiCloud Connect a Question
Showing 40 MiCloud Connect reviews
MiCloud Connect review by <span>Justin W.</span>
Justin W.

"ShoreTel has been a great VOIP phone/system"

What do you like best?

Having both a physical phone and a software phone on my laptop allows me to work remotely, or on campus, without any limitations.

What do you dislike?

Connecting to the softphone through VPN can sometimes be a hassle but this has more to do with the VPN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product with a number of add ons available such as integration with Salesforce. We have our counselors using it and they are able to log calls much quicker and have a pretty good experience with it. Other features are available with third party options if you have specific use cases for these.

As a remote worker, having a phone that works exactly as if I was on campus is essential and it provides that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MiCloud Connect
MiCloud Connect review by <span>Samantha B.</span>
Samantha B.

"Shoretel Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Shoretel is that if I miss a phone call I have the name and telelphone number (Caller ID) of the individual which makes it easy for getting back to them. I also like that it is easy to save and forward voicemails to colleagues if they do not pertain to your role in a department.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there are some glitches in the system that sometimes take it a while to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ShoreTel to those who have a business or work for someone that is big on customer service and has a lot of clientele. With this software it is easy to get back to those that you missed and it makes it easier on you to remember these individuals by adding notes.

Getting back to concerned residents about mosquito control in the county.

What VoIP solution do you use?

MiCloud Connect review by <span>Gary L.</span>
Gary L.

"Phone Systems Organization"

What do you like best?

ShoreTel is both the phone used in my office and the name of the program associated with it. It is used both to monitor my individual work phone as well as monitor designated phone lines meant to be used as designated call centers. It has a large memory and has a decent sort and search function.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, both my IT department and I have not yet figured out how to link it with our internal email systems and have it consistently work with forwarding of messages and updating contacts. The program interface is also very simplistic and looks like it was designed in the early 90's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend working with the telephone provider in your area before implementation. They may provide better deals with partnerships they have for your business needs. Shoretel is a wonderful provider but there has not been anything extra that I can see that they offer that others cannot. Go with whichever product or service that fits your own business needs.

It helps organize all my messages and places a timestamp on them. It keeps a log of the number, time and allows multiple playbacks and pausing of the message. This has helped in my efficiency in responding to calls. Additionally, the designated call centers that are set up allows for a log of all calls so that we can get back to people in a timely manner.

MiCloud Connect review by <span>Megan W.</span>
Megan W.

"So simple! "

What do you like best?

My favorite feature about Shoretel is that I can click on any phone number on my screen to automatically be calling via my phone. I hate looking back and forth between screens as it definitely slows me down. Additionally, I like using the window at the top of my screen to just copy and paste numbers there as needed.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it goes down a LOT and we are required to get IT to come resolve the issue. to be honest, I am not sure if this is due to other internet connections or if it is Shoretel, but I do have to say that it can be extremely frustrating at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure that you have a decent IT person who can help out whenever it shuts down.

Speedy phone calls and ensuring clear connections on all ends. I have used this at multiple businesses and it appears to be the most ubiquitous across all companies I have worked for.

MiCloud Connect review by <span>Quinn F.</span>
Quinn F.

"Efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the connectivity between the computer and phone. It seamlessly links them and makes it easy to copy and paste phone numbers. I like being able to enter a phone number in any format and have it automatically call for me. The overall display scheme used for the software is nice too. It is easy to navigate and looks pleasant to the eye.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when transferring a call it will fail. This could be due to a local network issue but I have had it happen on multiple occasions on separate days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a high quality product that should be usable across many business models.

I work at a tax collection agency where knowing the name of who I am speaking with and who I have talked to previously is very important. Having a detailed history and ability to call straight from the history list is essential. The shoretel phone system provides exactly what I need.

MiCloud Connect review by <span>Rebecca M.</span>
Rebecca M.

"ShoreTel Review"

What do you like best?

Keyboard is easy to view and use. There are speed dials located on each dashboard and conference call options are available.

What do you dislike?

I would say the chord being so long and large. I would prefer either a smaller chord or maybe a wireless option. Sometimes having that atop of my desk, it gets caught on things and is just annoying to manage. I had to move the entire phone to the corner of my desk and that has been proving to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is definitely worth it due to all the functionality but depending on your profession, a wireless option might be a better move. No chords and less of a pain when the chords get stuck often.

We are trying to solve the problem of organization wide phones. These allow us to set conference calls and keep track of call logs and minutes.

Learn more about MiCloud Connect

MiCloud Connect Videos

Learning about MiCloud Connect?

* We monitor all MiCloud Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.