MiCollab

Mitel MiCollab solution combines collaboration, mobility and messaging into a single solution that empowers people to collaborate more easily

Work for MiCollab?
Hive teamcollab  2x

Learning about MiCollab?

MiCollab Reviews

Ask MiCollab a Question
Showing 11 MiCollab reviews
MiCollab review by <span>Erik J.</span>
Erik J.

Easy to use, but can be cumbersome to set up!

What do you like best?

Call handling features allows you to push and configure where you want your extension or DID directed to very easily. Creation of new statuses for quick changing of call routing helps a lot! Once set up it is easy to use but can be frustrating when you get a new phone or if your phone crashes.

What do you dislike?

Cell phone app - it does not push the instant messages as well as it should. It would be nice to see the instant messages that are on the computer also appear on the phone app. Even when switching the desktop app to send to mobile - they still don't appear on the mobile app. If you don't have the mobile app open it wont ring through the mobile app. The mobile app still needs a lot of addressing. Also - would be nice if the desktop app allowed faxing and sms texting through it, competitors have had this for years unless its our org that does not have it yet. Also the set up of the mobile app is not user friendly at all - if you get a new phone or have to do a hard reset on your phone you have to go through an entire process to get it re-deployed on your phone. It can literally take days to get this done. Would be nice if you could just login using your credentials like every other phone software out there!

We provide management services to other companies so being able to tenant the softphones has solved a big problem for us. We were having to purchase hard phones for every user when most just needed the app on the phone or desktop for call center type of work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MiCollab
MiCollab review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Decent for chatting and making phone calls

What do you like best?

I have used MiCollab for chatting and making phone calls, but it really lacks in user customization as far as font choice, window color, etc, go. Paired with Mitel phones, checking missed calls and voicemails is pretty easy, and the directory list makes it easy to call anyone in the company without having to look up their extension.

What do you dislike?

Older versions generally didn't want to play nice with Windows updates, so in order to have MiCollab work, we needed to stop a lot of Windows updates from rolling out. That seems to have been fixed in 7.2, and we haven't had an issue with Microsoft's CUs for Windows 7 or 10 interfering with MiCollab operation yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The real-time access to everyone in the organization regardless of location will help make everyone's days more efficient! Mitel MiCollab Client is the perfect addition to all MiVoice phones. If you're looking for an advanced Unified Communications solution Mitel's MiCollab Client will get you there. The client works great on your PC, MAC, or smart device!

One of my favorite features is Exchange calendar integration that shows everyone else on MiCollab when my next appointment is so they know when not to call. I would like to see more customization options, though, so that MiCollab would work better with inverted or high-contrast color schemes.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

MiCollab review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

Easy communication tool for business with multiple locations

What do you like best?

I love the mitel chat feature. We use it frequently while on the line with a customer that may have talked to another agent. I also enjoy the ability to transfer, swap and connect calls using my desktop. We also utilize the note feature to keep track of who is in or out of the office which is great when a customer is requesting a specific agent.

What do you dislike?

We have outages quite often. There have been many instances of our history being blank for days at a time (not showing previous callers) we often need to look back at the caller list to retrieve phone numbers and time of call and it can be frustrating to open the tab to find calls from last week and nothing recent.

Fast efficient communication that allows us to keep up with other agents at satellite location.

MiCollab review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

Great communications software

What do you like best?

I like the ease of answering and making calls. I like the abiliy to interface with my cell phone. I like that voicemails are emailed to you.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about MiCollab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the easiest phone systems and software I have ever used. There are so many uses and shortcuts that make the phone system really great.

The ability to receive and make calls on my cell phone that appear to be coming the office. The ability to take may office phone with me on my cell phone.

MiCollab review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

Good communication tool

What do you like best?

User friendly, ability to chat and have conversations outside of email or phone calls, ability to customize profile (picture, information, traveling, out of office, free, available, etc.). Configuration with phone for ability to accept and place calls from computer.

What do you dislike?

Is not always functional with our system, could be due to internal configeration setup or due to the software itself. Even if a user is not logged in, it shows them as available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good communication tool for teams scattered throughout different geographic locations in an organization. Ability to see availability (for scheduling meetings, calls, etc.) as well as ability to have short chats, check-ins, etc. with members of your team.

Improved communications across enterprise with multiple locations

MiCollab review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

Simpler version of Lync

What do you like best?

I like that you can make calls right from the application and I can see who is in a call.

What do you dislike?

setting up a conference call through the application is a pain. It also isn't as visually pleasing as Lync is.

connecting with employees nationwide.

Learning about MiCollab?

* We monitor all MiCollab reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.