Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services

Modern IT infrastructure has to be agile, in order to achieve business outcomes faster than ever before. Infrastructure Insights gives you peer research, critical analysis, and practical strategies to meet the demands of the New Style of IT.

Work for Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services?

Learning about Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services?

Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services Reviews

Ask Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services a Question
Showing 3 Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services reviews
Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services review by Vithal Kamesh K.
Vithal Kamesh K.

"Review on HP Storage Products"

What do you like best?

HP EVA This is one of the best storage device which I never come across in my 15 years of my SAN Technology. This is one of the best storage appliance.

After this HP EVA few of my friends moved to HP 3 PAR support, I could not get a chance but from my colleagues some how I got -ve feedback. One of my customer he procured HP 3 PAR and requested me to help in understanding and explain, even I had a -ve opinion I studied a lot and understand the architecture and I change my mind to +VE and in the mid range marked it was with stand in enterprise world similar to V-MAX. Sorry if I am comparing but with out comparison no one can understand which is good and bad.

I am supporting HP3PAR 7000 and 10K now, and I have an implementation as well now and migration.

What do you dislike?

Market strategies need to be change more, even these devices much user friendly to handle, they are in backlog in Industry.

I met most of the consultants in this world their recommendations WRT to HP is very less, I know that HP 3 PAR is given very good competition to V-MAX but it has to be more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will always recommend to my friends about the HP.

I started my carrier with HP, working from HP Open view and then HP EVA 6000 8000 and now HP 3 PAR.

Solution design for global customer on HP 3 PAR and migrations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services
Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services"

What do you like best?

I like the advantages that it brings and the impact to the company eg

a)Faster provisioning-Automate server builds, eliminate manual hand-offs

b)Reduction in staff requirements-Through automated patching and compliance

c) Faster provisioning-Automate server builds, eliminate manual hand-offs

What do you dislike?

At this point i do not dislike anything , I have also received good feedback from my colleagues in the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to use

We have used it to automate sophisticated IT process flows such as IT service ticket request workflow, closed-loop incident processing, and change request management for our changes to IT system by our offshore team.

What Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution do you use?

Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services review by Pankaj M.
Pankaj M.

"HP Enterprise Tape Library"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, simple command set, simplistic GUI

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes time for execution of commands and scripts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not Sure yet, but reviews should help increase awareness of products in market.

Most of time writing scripts to achieve Backup and Recovery operations..

There are not enough reviews of Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Amazon EC2 Logo
Amazon EC2
AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud, making web-scale computing easier for developers.
DigitalOcean Logo
DigitalOcean
DigitalOcean provides the best tools to control your virtual server in the cloud. Learn how we deliver the most intuitive interface and features so you can start building your web infrastructure today.
Google Compute Engine Logo
Google Compute Engine
Run large-scale workloads on virtual machines hosted on Google's infrastructure. Choose a VM that fits your needs and gain the performance of Google's worldwide fiber network.
Azure Virtual Machines Logo
Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Machines gives you the flexibility of virtualization for a wide range of computing solutions: development and testing, running applications, and extending your datacenter with support for Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, and SAP.
Netrepid Logo
Netrepid
Netrepid is a provider of hosting services and technology solutions to help growing companies accelerate their evolution from the ground to the cloud.
OpenStack Logo
OpenStack
OpenStack software controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, managed through a dashboard or via the OpenStack API. OpenStack works with popular enterprise and open source technologies making it ideal for heterogeneous infrastructure.
Green Cloud Technologies Logo
Green Cloud Technologies
With Green Cloud Technologies you get immediate solutions so you can ramp up quickly - in days, not months. You have full control of your product pricing and margins with no capital expenditures. It's your product, marketed under your brand and offers you the freedom to choose the technology partners you want to work with.
Vultr Logo
Vultr
Vultr offers a standardized highly reliable high performance cloud compute environment with 14 datacenters around the globe.
Rackspace Managed Cloud Logo
Rackspace Managed Cloud
Rackspace Managed Cloud Computing. All the tools you need to build scalable websites, and applications.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Logo
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) lets you provision a logically isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud where you can launch AWS resources in a virtual network that you define.

Learning about Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services?

* We monitor all Micro Focus Data Center Automation Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.