- Provides visibility into strategic, operational demands of the organisation.
- Its ability to provide real-time information about the projects, resources, financnes, programs and
portfolios, visibility of this information allows stakeholders to review expenditure, progress, manage
- The 'What-If' analysis provided by scenario comparison is very key in analyzing and planning for the
- 'Resource Management Optimization' launched in the latest version, automates the resource assignments
and thereby providing Resource manager a big relief.
- Provides wide range of standard, pre-defined portlets and reports that can be helpful in analyzing
resources, projects, programs.
- Has a strong timesheeting ability, to which resources can timesheet to and automatically all the actual
costs are rolled up to the project.
- Has a very strong and dynamic workflow engine that can be easily configured to align to the process of
- Easy to customize, provision of webservices make it easy to integrate to other third party applications.
- It derives predictive analysis with data that you can trust on.
Once of the of the problem was - Implementation of Program and Portfolio management at an organisation.
The benefit was to give them more clear view of the projects happening in their programs and portfolios.
As a result , the program and portfolio managers got more visibility in deciding the projects, proposals they can pursue for the fiscal year. This is standard OOTB functionality,if used properly then it is a real benefit to the organization.