There are still many bugs that needs to be improved and taken care of by HP management.
- Running scripts can some time take forever
- The application requires many ad-ons and installations each time you load HP QC
- The server crash issue while loading the application
- The application freezes
It provides a feature for RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) - we wanted to have a good coverage around the test defects before we finally go live.
- Hierarchy structure is well organized - Test plan and test lab module are displayed in the tree (hierarchy) structure and easily accessible
- Good view for end user and tester to operate while using this product
- Very nice export feature for the data that you would like to have it on your desktop, files or server - easily integrated with various reporting options available like excel, word, etc.
- You can set your mailbox information in HP Quality center and by having it configured in the tool, you can receive an auto email notification each time you want to see a defect being logged, actioned by any user or tester or if it's being resolved
- You can set priorities for the defects that are being tracked and logged - based on the business criticality, you can deem it as Low, Medium or High (Critical) - 3, 2 and 1 rankings
- Reporting features are available in various format and can be easily customized if needed