MicroBiz

MicroBiz is cloud-based POS inventory management software for retailers seeking to manage their store inventory, ecommerce sites and mobile point of sale terminals from a single platform.

Work for MicroBiz?

Learning about MicroBiz?

MicroBiz Reviews

Ask MicroBiz a Question
Showing 5 MicroBiz reviews
MicroBiz review by <span>Mario T.</span>
Mario T.

"Great Tool For a Small Business Owner"

What do you like best?

Microbiz Cloud , its just what I needed to be able to manage my business from anywhere ,Their support team is great ,It Has Many features ,one can build reports ,purchase orders ,and everything a manager needs to keep the business up to date .

What do you dislike?

no accounts receivables ( coming up this year with new version)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need basics on exell

Inventory control -better then ever

sales reports -better then ever

purchase orders -better then ever

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MicroBiz
MicroBiz review by <span>Jennifer P.</span>
Jennifer P.

"Super usefull!"

What do you like best?

The depth of features. This is more of a retail management system than one of those simple iPad POS systems for kiosks and cafes.

The front register can manage all the discounting, tax rates, special pricing, etc that we need.

The back office part of the system is also really well designed and full of features.

We also used the interface with QuickBooks. It only takes a second to send financial info to the appropriate GL account in QBO.

There are some cool customer features- such as a free gift cards manager, customer purchase history look-up from the front register and ability to filter customer records to generate marketing lists.

What do you dislike?

There is no internal loyalty program. There are paid 3rd party options, but I do not see why they do not have a simple free internal program.

Likewise, I do not understand why there is not an internal employee time clock. This seems pretty standard.

They say that these features are ‘coming’ but have not provided any timeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest watching a few videos or getting a demo from their support team. It can be a bit daunting on setting up a new POS system – and there are a lot of settings and features to get to know.

Importing new records can be tricky – so be sure to either have support help you.

We wanted to have better data in customers. MicroBiz does allow us to track sales by customer better - so this was a success.

We also wanted to have better control over inventory. It took a while to get used to MicroBiz, but it has helped us keep track of our inventory.

What Retail POS solution do you use?

MicroBiz review by <span>Dave V.</span>
Dave V.

"Great POS System"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and learn

Easily handles all register needs (discounts, split tenders, returns, etc)

Useful reports

Great support

What do you dislike?

Missing time clock

Integration with Magento limited to Magento 1

Better inventory managment

Imporoved insight into business

MicroBiz review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Great POS and Inventory management system"

What do you like best?

This is the perfect solution for a small to medium sized business. I tried pretty much every other cloud POS but the capabilities Microbiz has are far more complete than the rest.

The system is very reliable and has not given me any issues but I would like to see them come up with an offline mode, which some competitors have.

If your a small or medium size business and have a magento e-commerce site you should try microbiz.

What do you dislike?

The offline mode is my main complain. I also think they should have a premium version with telephone support although their email support is on point. They never take more than 30 minutes to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you will be very satisfied

Microbiz allows me to have a fully integrated inventory throughout all my sales channels.

MicroBiz review by <span>Calvin E.</span>
Calvin E.

"Really good. The software is really easy to use, and the support is phenominal!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Ease of access. Super good support team. Good price.

What do you dislike?

Website and POS could sync better!

Bar code scanner was a bit of a hassle. Make sure you get the right label printer for the scanner to work correctly.

Checking into the Ecomm they recommend, we found out that 'that' solution was way too expensive and not good enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive in. These guys are really good to work with.

New up to date POS system with accurate inventory management, and website online sales.

Learning about MicroBiz?

* We monitor all MicroBiz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.