MicroBiz

MicroBiz is cloud-based POS inventory management software for retailers seeking to manage their store inventory, ecommerce sites and mobile point of sale terminals from a single platform.

Work for MicroBiz?

Learning about MicroBiz?

MicroBiz Reviews

Ask MicroBiz a Question
Showing 7 MicroBiz reviews
MicroBiz review by Zara W.
Zara W.

"This is an excellent platform is ideal to keep a business in order and efficient"

What do you like best?

The truth is a platform that I like and it has been quite efficient, Microbiza is useful to manage a business regardless of the place, allows to maintain an order and an update of all necessary and relevant information.

I like that you can create a variety of daily reports, inventory updates and more

It is ideal for small businesses and is very simple to use, I like the back office part, I think it is very functional.

What do you dislike?

I think I have had a good experience, but I could mention a negative aspect and that is that having some doubts is not an easy way to clarify them, so the technical support service should be better, they tend to respond quickly, but it is something that could be better additionally there are some functions that are usually a little expensive for the inefficient that are

Recommendations to others considering the product

A recommendation would be that they are clear that it is a very efficient platform but it is usually useful in small businesses and that in some occasions it can be somewhat expensive

There have been various benefits such as inventory management has been better, is done in a faster way so you avoid wasting time doing this and additional can be seen in a clearer way what are the profits

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about MicroBiz
MicroBiz review by Rosie M.
Rosie M.

"Excellent software ideal for small companies to maintain inventory"

What do you like best?

I consider it an excellent tool, it is very useful especially in those small companies, be it cafes, juice sales, desserts, among others.

I like it a lot because it allows to update in a very interesting way what is the whole inventory of the company, the discounts associated with a certain account among others.

Its interface is usually interesting and has many functions that re-create practices and that over time are understood well, the interface with QuickBooks is also often used

What do you dislike?

I think that as something that I would not like to mention the price, has some options that to my consideration and thinking are usually very expensive for what is offered, I think it would be better if everything is included in a plan or a membership and so do not exist extra payments

but in the same way I consider that there are wide benefits and I find the tool very good

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend people who can have small businesses and want to improve their operation in terms of sales and inventories, it is quite interesting and it is very practical

It has allowed quick inventories and thus avoid one or another inconvenience, is done automatically

What Retail POS solution do you use?

MicroBiz review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"Great Tool For a Small Business Owner"

What do you like best?

Microbiz Cloud , its just what I needed to be able to manage my business from anywhere ,Their support team is great ,It Has Many features ,one can build reports ,purchase orders ,and everything a manager needs to keep the business up to date .

What do you dislike?

no accounts receivables ( coming up this year with new version)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need basics on exell

Inventory control -better then ever

sales reports -better then ever

purchase orders -better then ever

MicroBiz review by Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

"Super usefull!"

What do you like best?

The depth of features. This is more of a retail management system than one of those simple iPad POS systems for kiosks and cafes.

The front register can manage all the discounting, tax rates, special pricing, etc that we need.

The back office part of the system is also really well designed and full of features.

We also used the interface with QuickBooks. It only takes a second to send financial info to the appropriate GL account in QBO.

There are some cool customer features- such as a free gift cards manager, customer purchase history look-up from the front register and ability to filter customer records to generate marketing lists.

What do you dislike?

There is no internal loyalty program. There are paid 3rd party options, but I do not see why they do not have a simple free internal program.

Likewise, I do not understand why there is not an internal employee time clock. This seems pretty standard.

They say that these features are ‘coming’ but have not provided any timeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest watching a few videos or getting a demo from their support team. It can be a bit daunting on setting up a new POS system – and there are a lot of settings and features to get to know.

Importing new records can be tricky – so be sure to either have support help you.

We wanted to have better data in customers. MicroBiz does allow us to track sales by customer better - so this was a success.

We also wanted to have better control over inventory. It took a while to get used to MicroBiz, but it has helped us keep track of our inventory.

MicroBiz review by Dave V.
Dave V.

"Great POS System"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and learn

Easily handles all register needs (discounts, split tenders, returns, etc)

Useful reports

Great support

What do you dislike?

Missing time clock

Integration with Magento limited to Magento 1

Better inventory managment

Imporoved insight into business

MicroBiz review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Great POS and Inventory management system"

What do you like best?

This is the perfect solution for a small to medium sized business. I tried pretty much every other cloud POS but the capabilities Microbiz has are far more complete than the rest.

The system is very reliable and has not given me any issues but I would like to see them come up with an offline mode, which some competitors have.

If your a small or medium size business and have a magento e-commerce site you should try microbiz.

What do you dislike?

The offline mode is my main complain. I also think they should have a premium version with telephone support although their email support is on point. They never take more than 30 minutes to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you will be very satisfied

Microbiz allows me to have a fully integrated inventory throughout all my sales channels.

MicroBiz review by Calvin E.
Calvin E.

"Really good. The software is really easy to use, and the support is phenominal!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Ease of access. Super good support team. Good price.

What do you dislike?

Website and POS could sync better!

Bar code scanner was a bit of a hassle. Make sure you get the right label printer for the scanner to work correctly.

Checking into the Ecomm they recommend, we found out that 'that' solution was way too expensive and not good enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive in. These guys are really good to work with.

New up to date POS system with accurate inventory management, and website online sales.

Learning about MicroBiz?

* We monitor all MicroBiz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.