Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Microsoft Bing Image Search API

3.9
(20 reviews)

Microsoft Bing Image Search API is a service that provides a similar (but not exact) experience to Bing.com/Images (overview on MSDN), it allow partners send a search query to Bing and get back a list of relevant images.

Work for Microsoft Bing Image Search API?

Learning about Microsoft Bing Image Search API?

Microsoft Bing Image Search API Reviews

Showing 20 Microsoft Bing Image Search API reviews
Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by Kurtis W.
Kurtis W.

"Microsoft Bing Image Search is Reliable and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I use Microsoft Bing Image Search API on a daily basis. It works great with being able to accumulate points for the Microsoft Rewards program. I like how if you search a particular product or feature it will give you a continued list of the various features with the product or program. For example, if you Bing search a sports team, "St. Louis Cardinals," you can scroll through pictures of various players, emblems, logos, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's not so much that I'm not a fan of Microsoft Image Search, but I have not gotten on board with a lot of PCs in terms of using Microsoft Edge. I feel like Edge works best with Bing and that if I would use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome it is not going to function as well. Other than that, I cannot find too many negatives about Microsoft Image Search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It's a cool feature that Google has tried to monopolize with their search engines on both Macs and PCs.

I usually find various solutions to developing learning goals and objectives and basic lesson planning ideas by using Microsoft Image Search. I generally search for rubrics that are already created that can be beneficial for educational use at a higher learning institute.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Bing Image Search API
Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by Zochilth F.
Zochilth F.

"Easy to use and smarter to navigate"

What do you like best?

When using Microsoft Bing Image Search API, the search engine comes back with more images associated with what you're searching and sorting them appropriately to what one is reviewing.

What do you dislike?

One things that can be improved is the way it brings certain images that the search engine believes it is relative to what your are searching for, but at times it can be something completely different and this is caused because it starts to search for every word associated to what one is looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As of right now, using this software has been helpful in our department with consolidating searches in a timely manner.

We use it in our business to compare past documents, statements, layouts, and other formats for our department.

What Machine Learning solution do you use?

G2 Crowd User

"great search engine for images"

What do you like best?

What I like about Microsoft Bing Image Search API is the very detailed search options that you can choose from (image type,size, freshness, market, keywords,colour, etc) Getting the Microsoft award points for all your searching is pretty cool

What do you dislike?

there isn't really much that I dislike about it. The search engine is great however, i find that it does not produce as much images to browse as you would get with a different search engine such as google

My company upgraded everyone's computers to Windows 10 laptops and runs Microsoft everything on it, this one being one of them. It is great to use this specified software when needing images for projects, profiles and flyers

"Super Bing"

What do you like best?

This resource facilitates searches for themes generally, every participant will have their own subjectivity to apply at the conclusion of every search conducted quality, productivity and time wise as economies of scale is fundamental to Key Performance Indicators, especially in terms of time, as this is the measure that is always used to determine productivity.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always identify themes searched for.

Student academic support relevant to coursework excellence. Economies of scale deadline wise including standards required for excellence base on outputs being assistance and guidance offered as well as the outcome being excellence achieved in view of the standards displayed by students guided as to how coursework submission is to be researched, understood and responded to.

G2 Crowd User

"I absolutely love Bing it works almost as well as Google"

What do you like best?

All the info it gives as soon as you type it, info, photos, etc. I like the Explore part as well as the screen savers

What do you dislike?

nothing really, it is very fast , efficient and easy to use. No one is in doubt how to utilize this product and they enjoy using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and search engine to utilize for just about anything.

I can utilize it just as I would Google and the info part is extremely helpful in giving more in-depth info. It's fast and efficient and I am in the Hospitality business so that's what we aim for to please our customers.

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Chemicals
G2 Crowd User in Chemicals

"Microsoft Bing Image Serach API"

What do you like best?

I use Microsoft Bing Image Search API on a weekly basis. It works great with being able to accumulate points for the Microsoft Rewards program. Searching for particular things also is great, you can pinpoint what you like to search.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Bing Image search does not have the ability to download the image at its native resolution.

Using Microsoft Bing Image Search has allowed me to search for images to build websites. It has the ability to search good quality images to use which can be legally used for my websites because of the copyright rules.

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Microsoft Bing Image Search API Highly Useful"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Microsoft Bing Image search API is that the image results are always very relevant and to what I am looking for, and the filter feature is very useful.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I dislike is the slow loading time for results.

The previous problem of not being able to find the most relevant images fitting for the projects we were working on has been minimized by using Image Search API. The filtering and sorting are definitely the best benefits.

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Good for searching images"

What do you like best?

I liked how it would show me where all the images came from.

What do you dislike?

This api doesnt work with every image unfortunately but otherwise a very good api.

In my app I'll have a feature where people can search for images on the internet with this api.

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"This is really easy to use"

What do you like best?

This is a user-friendly API and can access to many Images that you are looking for. It gives you very relevant images. You can just start by making a query and viewing the JSON response by any of programming language like python, java, C# e.t.c.

What do you dislike?

You just need some programming skills to get use to it.

I used in my research work

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by Stewart S.
Stewart S.

"It is a very solid Image search for my business "

What do you like best?

Reverse image search is a crucial element to my

What do you dislike?

It’s Bing and not google google is superior

What business benefit does big solve

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by Jenn G.
Jenn G.

"Software works ok"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to search images with this software

What do you dislike?

Image searches are not very accurate and random at times

Locating clientele. Not always accurate

"Review "

What do you like best?

I like the way the images look once the search has been done, they are large and easy to see.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the search engine does not show very many results.

Using this software is good when one needs to find images for projects and business powerpoints.

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Management Consulting
G2 Crowd User in Management Consulting

"Microsoft Bing Image Search API Review"

What do you like best?

It recognizes the words I want to search for and has my photos automatically tagged.

What do you dislike?

It requires me to confirm whether or not an image is correct based on the words I search.

Bing image search API has made my search for very niche images relatively easy and painless.

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services

"MS Bing Image Search"

What do you like best?

Speed and ease of use make this a good application.

What do you dislike?

I may not I get as many useful images as with other search engines.

With the ability to look up images, I could print images of equipment for a client and let them choose which they feel would work best for their needs.

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Effective Image Search tool "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use, and how fast data loads

What do you dislike?

I dont like that you have to be very specific with search parameters, almost like you have to know what the search is before you complete it

helps identify trending images for effective web content

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions
G2 Crowd User in Religious Institutions

"Quick, intuitive, and precise "

What do you like best?

User friendly, precise results, energy saver.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t find anything that I disliked while using this software.

We were able to customize our website with this robust image search engine, impressing our clients with the ease of use and spot-on results.

G2 Crowd User

"Google Image Search Review"

What do you like best?

The new sorting and filtering options as it enables you to easily filter various features

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this as the new features have corrected the items that were possibly missing

This is helping the business easily manage api within the image search

"Decent Image Search"

What do you like best?

The volume of results it produces is helpful

What do you dislike?

The design is pleasant, but not as sleek as I'd like.

Finding appropriate images for presentations

Microsoft Bing Image Search API review by G2 Crowd User in Government Relations
G2 Crowd User in Government Relations

"Bing images"

What do you like best?

Provides every kind of image that you can find

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about it its easy to use

Use it for projects

"Bing image search"

What do you like best?

Feature of customizable search settings quick previews

What do you dislike?

When compared to Google, Bing provides lesser relevant information.

Currently not using the API

Learning about Microsoft Bing Image Search API?

* We monitor all Microsoft Bing Image Search API reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.