Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection

Effective contingency plans, processes, and tools are key to swift security response. Work with security support engineers and onsite incident response teams to investigate suspicious events, detect malicious attacks, and respond to security breaches.

Work for Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection?

Learning about Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection?

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection Reviews

Showing 15 Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection reviews
Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by Angelica F.
Angelica F.

"Excellent resource to keep businesses and personal home offices organized"

What do you like best?

I like this product best because I can access it at home, work and school. I like that I can work on multiple assignments all at one with Microsoft and its production applications anywhere and on any device. Microsoft is also available to buy online or in stores nationwide.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the costs of Microsoft for students because students are on tight budget and need this service to accurately and professional complete academic assignments. I also dislike that many school districts have a hard time getting Microsoft licenses. Many teachers want to use this resource instead of Apple or Canvas LMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is superb and allows for multiple users to use In multiple ways. Able to be used at work and home if you have to take assignments home to complete. I am also Abe to communicate with colleagues in ad out of state and share projects for them to collaborate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection
Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by Karin M.
Karin M.

"Great as always !"

What do you like best?

microsoft is providing all applications as free that is great way for those people who is manager and trainer in the global companies.

What do you dislike?

sometimes too much updates are being sent and it is tedious for the user. it would be great to make it decrease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be professional about some programs inside microsoft like excel, powerpoint etc you should definetely use this program it is free and fast to learn.

What Vulnerability Assessment Services solution do you use?

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by Madelyn S.
Madelyn S.

"Solid Product"

What do you like best?

I love Outlook and the ease of use. I am also a fan of the equations in Excel to make more advanced spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike much, but would love to see Excel feature a walk-thru feature to teach more advanced techniques.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Missing Features for Support"

What do you like best?

I think the platform of Microsoft is pretty incredible.

What do you dislike?

Finding support is very difficult over the phone as well as submitting any questions perhaps I understand Microsoft has a lot of customers but they're helping.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by David R.
David R.

"Microsoft"

What do you like best?

The overall versatility and basic usage of Microsoft programs.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion Microsoft needs to update the graphics on a couple of their programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using Microsoft products as a whole.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by Tracy M.
Tracy M.

"Dependable"

What do you like best?

Versatility and dependability of the different software as well as integrity in transferring data from one platform to the other.

What do you dislike?

Random crashes happen alot on the network

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"Microsoft Office Suite"

What do you like best?

I like the simple interface on most of their products. For daily needs, everything I need is right at my fingertips. For the most part I find their products to be very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more innocuous features can be a pain to figure out how to use. The help tool, however, is usually pretty good for pointing me in the right direction.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by Cherrie M.
Cherrie M.

"I love Microsoft - Use it for personal, business and school"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to pull data into Microsoft from our systems to process reports.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any dislikes yet and hope to not.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User in E-Learning
G2 Crowd User in E-Learning

"Microsoft review"

What do you like best?

The service itself provides a wide variety of applications to facilitate academic instruction and presentations. The suite of softwares allows for efficiency increases and increases in productiviy

What do you dislike?

Dependent on the software there is a learning curve and sometimes accessibility can be an issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product suite but support service may be not as prompt as desired and comes at a cost.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
G2 Crowd User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Microsoft Basics"

What do you like best?

I like that it's quick and easy. It's basic, so pretty much anyone can be self-taught or learn it easily with a few personal lessons.

What do you dislike?

The security on it always makes my files read only when I send them to people unless I go in and change them after saving.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User in Information Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Services

"Leader in Software"

What do you like best?

hat it is so versatile for whatever your needs are business or personal you can use MS for anything.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike about this software, I use it daily without a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best providers you can use and work with.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User in Education Management
G2 Crowd User in Education Management

"True and Tried "

What do you like best?

I like that Microsoft gives me access to my students and their work from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the seams in the program. It is difficult to work in the online version of different programs like Office.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"OneDrive is not bad"

What do you like best?

Search capability is quite good and opening documents right on the browser.

What do you dislike?

Folder organizations needs to be simplified. Currently there are more clicks that need to take place - reducing it would be great.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

"Myriad of productivity tools"

What do you like best?

The cloud integration of several tools among several devices and multiple users.

What do you dislike?

Lack of adaptability in some of the applications such as Word, PowerPoint.

Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"I only use Microsoft for all of ,my business and personal computers"

What do you like best?

I like Microsoft products because the interface is so easy.

What do you dislike?

It should come with virus or spyware included like Mac does.

Learning about Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection?

* We monitor all Microsoft Cybersecurity Protection reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.