Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service

FieldOne Sky is the agile platform for Intelligent field service management enabling companies to deliver world class customer experiences in the field while maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs.

Work for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service?

Learning about FieldOne Sky?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Reviews

Ask FieldOne Sky a Question
Showing 40 FieldOne Sky reviews
FieldOne Sky review by User

"Microsoft = everyone knows how to use it! "

What do you like best?

This is an awesome tool that comes with all the elements that you need to improve your business, because Dynamics allows you to cover a big range of opportunities, working through five services: Sales, Service, Finance and Operations, Talent and Marketing. You can cover all the needs of your business through only one app, the support customer is awesome and the software works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Dynamics, it comes with the features that you need for your business and has an easy integration with another Microsoft software like MS Office for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

as a business tool it is great I can hold meetings at any time and anywhere with just having a good connection to the network, to give guaranteed support.

Making sure I'm aware of my orders/protects and seeing exactly what stages of production they are in within our company is very nice.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
FieldOne Sky review by <span>Astha S.</span>
Astha S.

"FieldOne Sky: Ultimate tool to take your service to #1"

What do you like best?

Highly impressed how the app helps in bringing all the features under a common roof. Scheduling, routing, inventory management and better service levels are primary aims of almost all companies and that is what this tool does. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

We have tried using this tool and there was some problem merging with the mobile devices we have. Other than that there weren't any issues, however the mobile issues were also resolved later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A highly recommended tool for all the organizations who want to derive operational benefits. Help to see everything at a single place and take better decisions which helps the organization in long run and achieve better service satisfaction.

We are a logistics company and we are leveraging technology much more than anyone in the industry in the country today. This helps us stay ahead of our competition and even being a new firm we are growing at the rate of approx 25-30 percent year on year. The tool helps us minimize our costs and serve our customers in a much better way than using traditional methods. It helps us keep a check on the real time analysis and come up with innovative solutions to overcome any hurdles.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

FieldOne Sky review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Cloud access in a workable platform"

What do you like best?

Integrated with office 365, so have access to business email and calendar natively which is a big plus. also there are a lot of online tools for learning.

What do you dislike?

I have found some of the setup to be non-intuitive. complex implementations would likely require assistance from consultants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hiring a consultant for implementation is worth the cost.

The product has helped us consolidate our tracking tools making it easier to see time utilized per technician. also better analytics to track product issues.

FieldOne Sky review by <span>Johanna C.</span>
Johanna C.

"Good software for sales"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to install and customize, my computer already had Microsoft 365 installed and integrated with Word, Excel and Power Point.

What do you dislike?

When transferring information from my old computer, sometimes it was not as seamless as expected, because of the different versions and updates.

None. It facilitates daily activities, prepare spreadsheets about sales, presentations for clients, develop reports for the company.

FieldOne Sky review by <span>Jillian S.</span>
Jillian S.

"Decent Product"

What do you like best?

Preventative maintenance. Something that is always good to stay on top of and keep track of. PM is something all users should use and love.

What do you dislike?

Can't really complain about microsoft dynamics 365 for field service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I love the drag and drop schedule board. It allows me to assign difference resources, setting up my schedules even.

FieldOne Sky review by <span>Pradeep k.</span>
Pradeep k.

"I worked as a crm developer doing costumer support using the module field service. "

What do you like best?

Crm application is very user friendly which gives user the best support they can get. And also it has become one of the most used applications to store the data of the customers.

What do you dislike?

In my experience I don’t have any dislikes.

Business problems I was involved is related to customer issues with the application.

Learning about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service?

* We monitor all Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.