Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM)

3.6

Microsoft Dynamics CRM automates sales, customer service, and marketing. CRM enables extensive customization. Deploy online or install on premises.

Work for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM)?

Learning about Dynamics 365?

Categories

Compare Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM) to Similar Solutions

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM) Reviews

Showing 866 Dynamics 365 reviews
Dynamics 365 review by Carmen Elisa T.
Carmen Elisa T.
View Original

"CRM 365 "

What do you like best?

I use this application for the sales of the events I do, it is very useful because I can save the information of each company and especially schedule tasks such as reminders and important notes that allow me to better control my day to day and meet my client. also at the time of losing an opportunity I can write the reason and thus avoid that same error with the client so that in the next chance to gain another opportunity

What do you dislike?

At the time of technical support it seems very complicated to solve the problem, to associate through email tracking seems very complicated and sometimes I can not track the email with the information of the opportunity

Recommendations to others considering the product

my recommendation is that this application works for any company related to sales, in my case I work with corporative events and it helps me a lot in the organization of my work and to make the most of every opportunity to earn it

With CRM I have a better organization of my work and above all a better vision of my opportunities to follow up and do everything possible to win them. It is a tool that just log in and I have a graph with the most important opportunities and reminders of the actions I must do

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (formerly Dynamics CRM)
Dynamics 365 review by Diego O.
Diego O.

"CRM 365 For Sales"

What do you like best?

It is a very good tool to manage business opportunities in which you can place the status of each one to measure it, be it Cold, Warn or Hot. I like that at the start of the session I have all the information in detail of each opportunity and see even the emails that I have done tracking. It alerts me when an opportunity takes more than 30 days without following up and I can attach tasks to each of the opportunities. When presenting my sales to the director I can do it through a graphic and demonstrate all the actions that I have done in each opportunity

What do you dislike?

what I do not like very much is that when making a search for new contacts the fact of registering a new client I feel that the process is very delayed, also when making a budget it is very slow and when I go to print the budget to word crossing I always have to make some modifications to get the sheet right

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good program for the commercial area of a company, the director has access to all the information of each of the vendors and in turn can see the current sales and businesses that are about to close. Also, you can see the reason why each business is lost or earned. very easy and practical to use with multiple tasks

The benefits that I have is the total opregization of my work and above all the ease of following up each of the business opportunities, it also helps me a lot in the organization of my daily tasks since I can do it through the task. It helps me a lot when I have to make a presentation to the director of my company

What CRM solution do you use?

Dynamics 365 review by Abdul R.
Abdul R.

"Dynamics let me tailor my work according to my professional demands for lead generations. "

What do you like best?

I'm mostly facilitated by the way it manages and let me integrates my sales provision. It covers up the whole structure for me by mail updates, marketing and meeting schedules. A well structured database with and highly effective client management system , the dynamics have got lot more potentials to evolve the business and sales infrastructure.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard doesn't seems to be user friendly with much more complicated user interface, but once you get to know how the features and functionality its the best whole package CRM tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has got much more potential than it seems in the very first look. Proper integration and plug-ins could replace this all other tools with Dynamics to fulfill all the CRM needs.

I have been using it boost our product sales and engage more clients with the help of it. It has high potential of handling complex tasks. We have been using it to customize our email campaign. Our sales team , are also implementing it to track the locations for the calls and target specific area for sales generation.

Dynamics 365 review by Kelly C.
Kelly C.

"Very basic, not an effective product for recruiting"

What do you like best?

I like that I can work leads lists like an excel sheet, it makes it very easy to maneuver large data sets and make a lot of phone calls quickly. Importing large lists of data was very easy and it was easy to map to the correct fields.

What do you dislike?

It is not customizable for our business use. It is not as effective a product as something built for our business needs, such as Bullhorn. We never successfully got our emails to track from outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dynamics is a great product for a smaller company with less complexity in their business processes. It was not effective for our business use as a recruiting firm. It was reasonably priced for what we purchased. It was definitely a better tool for our front of house sales team than our back of house recruiting team.

High activity numbers are easy with the large data sets. We were able to sort out types of leads with a customized field to sort by, such as buyer, influencer, not involved, etc. The features that we were able to customize worked great, but there was a lot that we were unable to change.

Dynamics 365 review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Overall a great tool"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to. Adding bulk SKUs is also easy, and the newest update allows for suggested parts to be added. It is an up to date tool, that is constantly working on improvements.

What do you dislike?

When creating a quote, there are a lot of steps that you have to take. Sometimes it takes awhile to get to where you want to be in order to send the quote, especially if you are on the phone with a customer looking to talk about the quote or a customer who has a specific question about the quote. I often find myself saying, "can you hold on while the quote loads", or "one second I have to get to the right screen and open the quote".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't regret it. It just takes some time to adjust.

It is easy to add and delete lines on a quote, change margin, QTY, and discount. However, I cannot figure out how to add an end user to one line item and not another. Sometimes a quote is going to one reseller, but different end users... such as a co-term, or a customer that has more than appliance for different end users.

Dynamics 365 review by Myj P.
Myj P.

"Microsoft 365 review"

What do you like best?

365 is very good for business and students. There are many ways of making good use of all the applications in 365. One can even use it to organize a wedding or a party, using excel, one note, powerpoint and word. you can use it to communicate with people in business', and casual. You may also use it to keep your emails organized with your calendar.

What do you dislike?

you can not use all of your other emails with 365. You can only use specified emails that are linked with the application of 365.

attempting to connect specified emails to the current ones we have connected. Our greatest benefit with 365 is that we use excel to help with our financial department, and powerpoint to present and use word to put together everything.

Dynamics 365 review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition"

What do you like best?

Integration with the full Microsoft suite of products. Level of customization and integration into 3rd party applications. The variety of different line of business modules is allowing it to be utilized by far more people/departments than ever before. The LinkedIn integration has made gathering Sales Analytics substantially easier and has accelerated my ability to find referrals and introductions for new business. The Outlook integration is also simple and easy to use and allows for all communication tracking within the Sales module with a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

The UI could definitely use some improvement, having used HubSpot previously, they had a great UI/UX. With the new Dynamics Business Edition, it appears they are addressing this and will ultimately do the same in the Enterprise Edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a Dynamics partner who also uses the product religiously and is a perfect use case for leveraging its full capabilities. Having worked with Salesforce and HubSpot I can say Dynamics has been huge strides forward to not only compete with both products: Salesforce in the breadth of its offering / HubSpot in the ease of use and UI/UX benefits. I highly recommend Dynamics 365 for any of the following areas of focus: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance & Operations, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Retail, and Talent.

The companies ability to track Lead / Contact / Company / Opportunity and create an efficient business process to move a prospect through the funnel. The company insight function within the Company record has been incredibly helpful in gathering data we didn't have before and merging it into the record. It's making it less necessary to leave the solution in order to track down other disparate data. With some of the new D365 functionality recently released, we are going to be able to generate quotes and invoices through the system using one business process from inception to completion.

Dynamics 365 review by Gordon G.
Gordon G.

"Help Your Organization to Stay on the Same Page"

What do you like best?

Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the best use of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a little rough and significantly slows down performance.

What do you dislike?

Although the ability to integrate ERP software with this CRM is useful, there seems to be some holes in the function. We've experienced many instances where customers are not properly assigned to the correct salesperson, which can lead other sales people to duplicate efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assure that your current ERP integrates with the CRM, so your current customers and transaction history can be referenced easily.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows sales people to quickly check to see if a particular customer is already being prospected by another salesperson the their company. This is especially useful if the company in question is not a current customer and doesn't appear in the ERP.

Dynamics 365 review by Miles C.
Miles C.

"Powerful and Adaptable, Slow at Times "

What do you like best?

Our company has been able to integrate various different custom systems into CRM/Dynamics 365 with great success. We have a unified place to hold everything that is very reliable and, though at times a bit slow, easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be cleaned up a bit. There are so many options, it would be helpful if there was a way to remove pages and tabs we don't use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very powerful tool, but I would imagine a ton of work is required to try to fully implement.

A great one-stop solution for pretty much everything we use in our sales and support roles. We can search and find anyone and jump right into the software we use the most in order to do what we need. Reduces clicks and repeat searches in other software. Makes us far quicker to get things done.

Dynamics 365 review by Jas B.
Jas B.

"Great CRM management, cumbersome and difficult event management"

What do you like best?

Ability to view and record many aspects of donor history including event participation, purchase/giving history, contact information, previous emails/letters, etc.

What do you dislike?

No integration for guest registration, many manual processes, every step takes so long, adding any data points or updating multiple records takes too many steps, very cumbersome and time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and figure out which tools you most require. Dynamics has been great as a solely CRM platform but we have experienced issues when using it to send emails to donors, manage marketing projects, and especially manage events. Might be more useful to you as one tool rather than the only tool.

Particularly as it relates to managing an auction, entering event items, bidder numbers, event participations, collecting payments, receipting donors, and managing GIK are the requirements needed. The ability to record and manage these exists and are recorded for historical purposes which is a huge benefit, but the process is not a pleasant one.

Dynamics 365 review by Judah K.
Judah K.

"The Most Flexible, Accounting Software to make your business grow and adapt in real time. "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for financials is the most comprehensive business management solution that easily and seamlessly connects people and processes. Dynamics is deeply integrated with Office 365 and includes built in intelligence making it easy to create and share reports that help me make better business decisions for my business. It puts flexibility at the core of my business, enabling me grow at my own pace and adapt in real time, out of this, i have been able to start small with the right fit for employees roles, my industry and business needs, hence enabling me to only pay for what i need.

Dynamics 365 automatically pulls my systems and processes together so my people don't have to, getting my entire firm in synchronization.

It ;-1. Has enabled me deploy a single comprehensive solution for my business- Ms Dynamics automatically pulls systems and processes together to manage financials, sales, service and operations.

2. Has enabled my business connect with 3rd party applications like payroll, banking, CRM, or industry-specific systems

Ms Dynamics has connected my people and processes with a single, unified solution, making my data quickly and easily shared with key people throughout the firm.

What do you dislike?

Some firms my not like their data in the cloud despite how its security is assured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ms Dynamics is an amazing software for enhancing your productivity as it reduces the losses involved when you are forced to toggle between multiple applications, instead users can take immediate action directly from a single screen to confirm any process or action to a customer.

Microsoft Dynamics has enabled me automate critical processes with ease to create workflows and audit trails that secure processes without adding complexity. I have been able to grow with this product, and i have been able to easily add applications and configure Dynamics to fit business needs and my industry demands. Due to its flexibility to integrate with other functions like payroll, banking and CRM systems it has been easy for my team to share the current data and respond to customer requests faster with the most accurate information.

Dynamics 365 review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"Dynamics 365 for Sales is an excellent CRM"

What do you like best?

Dynamics 365 for Sales can be customized to do pretty much anything to fit your companies needs.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little high when compared to smaller CRM solutions but comparable to larger CRM solutions such as SalesForce. However, the pricing is currently increasingly significantly from what it was when we first started using this product. It's not easy to start using this product out-of-the-box. You will need to have a good admin team or leverage a partner to help you get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend having a good internal IT team to support this product or leverage a partner which will incur a significant cost. Otherwise, I would suggest going with a simpler solution that is ready to use out-of-the-box.

Dynamics 365 for Sales is providing us with a very good CRM solution that we use to record Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Orders and Invoices for all of our Accounts. We will be migrating our Support Team to use the Service side of this product as well. With both Sales and Service using the same product, both of those teams will have visibility to all information regarding Accounts.

Dynamics 365 review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Multi purpose"

What do you like best?

I like best that I can keep track of so many things in one place for my customers. I can see all previous contact, both by myself or others. It's one place for all documents, able to keep track of completed tasks, history of the customer, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that more of their documents and document statuses are not automated. I have to manually flip the status to "completed" or "in progress" if something has not been completed. I would prefer if when the customer completed whatever task necessary on their end, it was automatically flipped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work between different teams to make sure everyone uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the most efficient way. The program only works the way it was designed when the entire organization, or anyone that has contact with the customer, utilizes the software in the best possible way. Change the document statuses as soon as they are completed, upload all necessary files/documents directly related to the customer, etc. Training sessions are also very helpful, because there are so many different aspects of CRM and employees need to learn how to use it all

Keeping track of all communication with the customer is so important. I can see all of my previous conversations or sent emails, but also any other communication the customer has had with anyone in the entire organization

Dynamics 365 review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"A good CRM system"

What do you like best?

We are able to manage our client relationships from one place, holding all of their data making it easily accessible across the company. The dashboards are incredibly helpful in interpreting sales data.

What do you dislike?

A single contact record cannot be associated with more than one company. A lot of our clients manage multiple sites so we have a lot of duplicated contacts. Users often find the system frustrating when it doesn't work - it can be slow, there's issues with it working in Edge and there are limits to the customisations available.

The Outlook connector is difficult to use, we have downloaded with mixed success, sometimes slowing outlook down to unusable speeds and others being unreliable to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had a poor experience setting up the system because the company we used to support us were inefficient. Ensure you use a partner that you trust, and preferably have experience with, who knows and understands your business processes.

Click Dimensions is amazing and has really enhanced our use of Dynamics CRM.

We go through third party for more complicated support matters, Microsoft are difficult to get a hold of for support.

Monitoring sales performance, the dashboards enable managers to see at a glance how their teams are doing. It's easy to delve deeper into the data to see what's going on. Email marketing is done through CRM including use of surveys. Website enquiries come straight into CRM to allow users to follow up seamlessly.

Dynamics 365 review by Nancy M.
Nancy M.

"Dynamics 365 for Sales Delivers"

What do you like best?

Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you've never used a CRM before you can jump right in and get started. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so you aren't starting completely from scratch. The system is also very easy to customize without needing any programming knowledge. The iPhone app works very well out of the box as well, and customizations to the cloud version are automatically passed to the app.

What do you dislike?

Even though customization has come a long way since the early versions, there are still a few things that would be helpful, such as the ability to roll up opportunities from child accounts onto the parent account record. Opportunity totals can easily be rolled up, but not the actual opportunity listing. Licensing is limited to either full access or read only, something in the middle would be helpful as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the trial version to play with the system, do some customizing to your specific requirements, dump some of your own data in and see how it will perform.

We use Dynamics 365 to manage all of our accounts, contacts, opportunities, proposal development and generate numerous reports from it that are used to manage sales activity.

Dynamics 365 review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"One of the most complete CRMs on the market!!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a suite of functionality, not normally seen in most small, or standard CRMs.

The ability to create automated work flows, for data import and export is fabulous.

We love that it integrates natively with our Salesfusion Marketing Automation Platform.

I am a huge fan of the activity feed, which you can selectively push certain actions or data to. We like to ability to push all the email responses, opens, clicks, to this area.

This allows our reps to quickly and easily view any recent activity on the account that marketing has deemed of interest.

What do you dislike?

Cannot view the amount of exact data stored within your entities.

This is a huge issue if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of cloud storage per CRM.

For example, I believe the first cap of cloud memory beings at 10GB for entry level dynamics CRM users. Like ourselves, we have a lot of integration data and addons, which it would be very nice to understand how much data is being pushed and stored inside Dynamics 365 custom entities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this if you're interested in working with another Microsoft product that allows for enterprise level contact management as well as a suite of other features for business enhancements and alignment.

We are able to easily track our accounts, leads, contacts, opportunities, jobs, projects, emails, follow ups, tasks, including integrations to all of our favorite tools, like a marketing automation platform such as a Salesfusion!

The Dynamics 365 allows us to easily streamline and connect our marketing activities with our Sales department, to ensure alignment in the tech stack.

Dynamics 365 review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Microsoft Dynamics 365"

What do you like best?

I believe that the program allows for a faster processing, whereas the old program wasn't as fast and up to speed with all that was going on. It truly allows me to process my work faster and helps me cut the time in half!!! I really do have a great time with this program! I feel like the the online help that the program offers is superb, and allows for us to have a faster time troubleshooting whatever is on the program that is bothering me.

What do you dislike?

I actually truly enjoy the 365 program, and I do not have any hard feelings toward any parts of it! I suppose that it can always be made faster, as with almost any programs these days. The way the world is these days, you really need to have updates almost daily, in order to keep up with the times. I think that if it was fine tuned, it would truly help the amount of time I process my work. I also think that the wait time once I have to troubleshoot something can cause my work to be a bit delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendations that I would offer would be to make sure that the program is actually suited for the work that you are doing, ensuring that you maximize the potential!

I troubleshoot almost anything that occurs within the company I work for. It helps me focus the problem and pinpoint what I need to do in order to ensure that the troubleshoot works properly.

Dynamics 365 review by User

"Better suited for traditional sales"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics is better suited for traditional sales, rather than trading. There is very little continuity between screens, and I have found that the customizations I want to incorporate are not necessary added in meaningful ways that help grow my business. I am better off to continue tracking my business trough an excel spreadsheet.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Dynamics is better suited for traditional sales, rather than trading. There is very little continuity between screens, and I have found that the customizations I want to incorporate are not necessary added in meaningful ways that help grow my business. The time it takes to enter the data and flip between screens leads me to believe that I am better off by continuing to track my business trough an excel spreadsheet.

We are able to provide management with visibility into our efforts, rather than only tracking business that has been successfully onbaorded.

Dynamics 365 review by James G.
James G.

"Used Dynamics 365 as a Contractor"

What do you like best?

I worked as a contractor and did not use the tool; daily but I was sent on training and was happy with the product in general. The interface seemed pretty thought out and once I had become used to the drill down's etc. the product worked well. I liked the pull down menu's however it did take time to get used to them In general I was happy with the product. Entering new customers and opportunities worked well and it was easy to search for customer and to see if anyone else in the group was calling or had called on a customer.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I really disliked. I think that the one issue I had was that to maximize and minimize a screen I had to use the Alt key and if a week or two had passed I forgot the command and had to find the training manual and look it up. Like any tool the data needs to be updated and it would be nice to hover over a user name and see when the data was entered to check if the person may be a very aged contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not looking for the smorgasbord of functionality provided by SF.COM then this is a good product.

I think the main benefit of the tool was that as a group we could all see where people where calling and this helped us minimize wasted calls.

Dynamics 365 review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Dynamics CRM"

What do you like best?

Dynamic CRM has been part of our core applications for some time it fits with our other applications. As it runs on Azure it means we can allow interactions with the CRM and maintain high compliance.

What do you dislike?

We have been working with Dynamics before moving to the cloud 365 suite. This allowed us more freedom with developing connections with our in-house applications. We have since purchased SharePoint 2013 to maintain compatibly and act as a broker. This has worked out well in the long run although took us some time to adapt to new workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, We actively encourage people to switch to the the 365 lineup, the interaction with office is key for us ease of exporting direct to excel and not having to worry about CSV formatting and JSON errors which are common with other packages we use, including some in house projects

We use dynamics to manage client interactions specifically holding out customer database. Dynamics allows us to log and maintain a record for traceability and accountability. We have tried many other applications but none have the capability that Dynamics has given us over the years. Initially installed in 2011 we have grown along with moving packages.

Dynamics 365 review by David H.
David H.

"Best all around software for the company"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The best thing about it is anyone can use it and be able to do what they need to do. All the software is on the website that you can switch back and forth at anytime. Everything you need is just a click or two away. No need to switch to another site to look for what you want.

What do you dislike?

Multiple log in failures. When logging it, it will not always get your information correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make one log in for all the different types of formats that 365 has and make it simple and easier on the eyes to read. Not a lot of people have great eye site so the words come out very blurry.

Logging in and the overall set up. It needs to be better organized.

Dynamics 365 review by Amela V.
Amela V.

"Works great for advertising business and sales/promotions"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use the most because I have tried to connect with an advertising business before and that was way more stressful than doing it on my own. This software is extremely easy to use considering I am able to type in numbers (estimated sales based on an individual, their # of sessions/purchases and their type of purchase) which makes my business that much easier to keep track of

What do you dislike?

I cannot say i dislike anything except maybe the price after a year or so!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that others know that this is all about tracking sales and numbers and estimating revenue, etc. before purchasing it. It is very useful in the business/sales department so i highly recommend it to anyone who is needing assistance with keeping up with data in a more accurate way or helping their own company (even if they are self employed) grow exponentially by being more accurate with their data.

I am solving problems of me trying to keep track of sales and estimated sales on paper when its much easier with the software since it is more organized and the math is done for you!

Dynamics 365 review by Kanika K.
Kanika K.

"Easy Solution for Sales "

What do you like best?

It makes selling process easy, fast and secure. Apart from this, the visual presentation is effective, which helps in understanding the sales properly.

What do you dislike?

sometimes there is an automatic shutdown issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software as one of the best software for assessing and predicting future sales. The price at which the software is sold is also good as you get lots of features at such a great price. Also, I would like to appreciate and thank Microsoft for developing such a great solution for sales.

i am handling my sales forecast with the help of dynamics 365.

it helps in recording sales and also helps in managing inventory.

Dynamics 365 review by Bailey C.
Bailey C.

"CRM gets the job done, though lacks certain qualities to make it more efficient. "

What do you like best?

I like how organized CRM can help you be. I can organize all of my clients into different categories and access them quickly. I can also organize by last date spoken to, this helps keep track of when I am speaking to who and how frequent.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how CRM looks, it is not very user friendly and it takes a while to learn. It also can be frustrating that you cannot delete groups. Once you have made a group it is there forever. I have groups from years ago that I wish I could delete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the best possible way to keep track of your clients and how often you speak to them.

There are not many problems, only that sometimes it is difficult to upload documents in a timely manner. Often times it quits on you.

Dynamics 365 review by Kerensa M.
Kerensa M.

"Mircosoft Dynamics 365 for Sales Review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of and use of multiple uses within the hub make it very easy to switch between whatever use you need. I like that the user is able to use the full-features of the desktop version from other user interfaces. It creates a better environment for flexibility and mobility -- all you need to do is download the Microsoft 365 for phones and tablets if that is where you are planning to use this program

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be a bit intimidating if you aren't familiar with it. If you want to use other portals, there is a cost that you must pay. I would like to see more compatibility with extensions within the Microsoft product (SharePoint, for example). Even though there is a lot of flexibility, there currently isn;t a client application program interface (API) available and little to no support for on-site deployment. There server code adjustments are not allowed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs more extensions – such as Microsoft SharePoint – as solutions in Microsoft AppSource, if it hasn't already been implemented.

Invoices are easily trackable. It's very mobile -- it doesn't need to be used only on a desktop. It does a great job of storing customer service and knowledge bases and also stores portal configurations in CRM system. The use of this program has solved lack of communication issues due to the program being able to sync tasks, appointments, and contacts -- it's easy for employees to be a part of all the action/movement within the office using this program.

Dynamics 365 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Nice level of integration with Microsoft products, too many feature to be user friendly"

What do you like best?

Most of my work is done out of Outlook so it is very nice to have the integration to email. The continuity of using all Microsoft products is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Likely a configuration problem as much as a product problem, but there are so many fields in the CRM that it is not user friendly. It takes a significant amount of time to simply put in the basic information and it feels like you need to enter the same pieces of information multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the basics and build up to the more complex features. Make it easy for the sales team to enter basics and allow them to go back and add detail later.

The product is used to manage the sales pipeline. The biggest benefit I have seen and would like to use more is the follow up feature. It does a very nice job of reminding users to reach out to sales prospects to continue the sales process.

Dynamics 365 review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Dynamics can be customized using out of the box functionality to one's business. It is fairly easy to navigate the back end and set up. It is also easy to navigate from an end user perspective. Having the screens look similar helps users become familiar with different tasks. The mobile version is easy to use for executives to check reports on the go. The mobile app is also easy for end users to use while on customer sites or when not by a computer.

What do you dislike?

The amount of things to customize are overwhelming. When trying to figure out admin controls to enable or disable a feature it can be challenging to figure out which specific control is the source. The mobile application requires more time than expected to ensure it is set up and similar to the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a good partner/vendor to help with the set up and creation of the environment. It is a huge change regardless of the system you leave, so focus on training and documenting new process flows.

Connecting our sales team with information quickly to better serve our customers. Also making a one stop shop of customer information and details.

Dynamics 365 review by Meggie S.
Meggie S.

"CRM Review"

What do you like best?

I like that i can find everything with one search, and that there are multiple ways to find an account/contact/opportunity. It is also wonderful that i can track everything that I need based on the Opportunity function. There are many places to store information in CRM, which I find both helpful and somewhat difficult, as there are a ton of places to go to find items I may need, but may not have access to.

What do you dislike?

The search can be difficult because it doesn't pick up on pieces of accounts, rather you must be precise. Other than that i am a big fan of the program. I also dislike the fact that if i don't have the wording exactly right, I cant find an account. Having a tool to help me search for all/part of a word would be immensely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that while this software does need some coaching to understand, it is an excellent product.

Solving issues related to duplicate accounts and, as well as the ability to transfer bulk accounts to new reps. Very helpful!

Dynamics 365 review by User in Internet

"A Frustrating Way to Drive Sales"

What do you like best?

The feature I liked best and regularly used was the Opportunity Pipeline. I could tag my colleagues and assemble a sales team and we could set/accomplish tasks for one another to collaborative sales.

What do you dislike?

For whatever reason, there were no notifications set up. This really slowed things down because the only way to know if an opp was ready to proceed to the next stage, or if a team member had completed a task was to go in and check it manually. This was particularly frustrating if I was working on several things at once. This CRM was not conducive to time management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're using in an environment with exceptional connectivity. At Zones, the CRM would frequently stop working, or take a very long time to generate quotes, and sometimes orders would not go through.

Keeping notes, managing activities for specific accounts/customers. The benefit I most realized was having one place in the CRM in which several individuals could work together on larger opportunities.

Dynamics 365 review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"D365 for Sales is more than CRM"

What do you like best?

Microsoft CRM become in the age of Dynamics 365 absolute value rich for all customers, who before had SalesForce or other SaaS CRM offers in mind. With it rich functionality and deep office integration it is already cool to use. A fast growing App-Market (appsource.microsoft.com) offer already more than 50 % of Integration, Industry- or addional Apps to start with a already nealry perfect package.

Seems to get free lancer developer or consultant resource for similar quality and price like for salesforce.

A great Partnership with Adobe will offer in future the marketing tool integration, each company might would like to get.

What do you dislike?

Well, actually D365 is a bit difficult to implement and ramp-up than usually one-page CRM offers. Comparing with similar rich products like SalesForce: It wins by price and outlook in future. Waiting for more easily customazing and ramp-up for Mid-Market Companies in next version.

Marketing APP is still not in market. Waiting next monthes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Each company with > 10 CRM users should give Dynamics 365 for Sales a review chance, before buying SalesForce.

From Standard direct usefull in CRM work. Can use with Outlook to check daily plans. Write E-Mails, follow contacts and task. Inclusive Social Engagement, Voice of the Customer and Gamification (well with one Sales employe like in our company, its already cool to game against myself :-) ).

Dynamics 365 review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Great product if you are already using Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease and speed with which you can edit lists/views using the editable grids or by opening the list in Excel Online. I no longer have to Export the data, save it to my desktop in order to make bulk edits or pivot tables. I also love the integration with SharePoint and OneDrive as I have these folders synced to my desktop so wherever I look I am seeing the same files and folders.

What do you dislike?

Like Microsoft SharePoint or even Excel, CRM can do so much that it is somewhat daunting. This does mean that setup can take longer as there are so many more options. Unlike some of the other CRM systems that start simple and let you add on functionality, Dynamics CRM starts big and forces you to strip things down to what you need.

Using Dynamics CRM we are able to manage all of our client tickets and sales opportunities, making sure nothing falls through the cracks. Because everything can be customized, we have built-in our business processes step-by-step and connected the system to our accounting system, quoting/purchasing software as well as our email and document management systems.

Dynamics 365 review by Kristin M.
Kristin M.

"Dynamic Application For All"

What do you like best?

This application is easy to use for any business type. I have had this application in use at my past two employers and never had an issue at any time. The application is pleasing to the eye but most importantly it has all of the necessities for assistance in helping with the flow of business in any market.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this application. I have never had an issue with it nor has any one of my users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make the switch. I have not regretted once the decision to this application. If you make the switch you will be extremely happy with the ease of switching.

We have been solving the issue of keeping our clients organized and their contact information properly updated. It has been an easy way to always have the correct information for each account/client. Prior we had too many duplicate contacts, etc which made communication an issue.

Dynamics 365 review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales"

What do you like best?

MIcrosoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is an enormously powerful Business Automation tool. And because it is fully integrated with Office 365: Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, and PowerBI - Business Automation opportunities are both easier and more powerful than a single stand alone tool.

What do you dislike?

2017 Licensing and Marketing information was a bit unclear. The rumored Dynamics 365 for Sales for Small Business never appeared, and is rumored to be rethought in 2018. The inexpensive "Team" licenses designed for light-weight users, turns out to be honor system rather than a real light weight license as well. Some of the licensing around add-ins like Project Services are not as clear as they could be either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an Office 365 user and are looking for a more powerful way to automate business processes - contact a Microsoft Partner and setup a trial of Dynamics 365.

We regularly work with Dynamics 365 customers to evaluate and then simplify business processes often connected to ERP Systems. CRM often becomes the "single source" for a business object core to business operations - but surprisingly enough, usually not Customers. Dynamics 365 can be extended, just like its on-premises cousin to define custom business objects. We often use Dynamics 365 for Sales to build Vendor facing portals for: Warranty Sites where the core object is the key end-user component tracked by the Vendors unique Vendor ID (think automobile VIN number), allowing customers to track warranty claims for the manufactured item as it moves from owner to owner throughout its useful lifetime.

Dynamics 365 review by Ashley B.
Ashley B.

"A step above using Excel as your database "

What do you like best?

With all of my previous CRM sales experience in Salesforce, the move to using MS Dynamics does not allow for much positive feedback. If I had moved from using an Excel sheet to MS Dynamics, I think there would be a greater chance of positive feedback.

What do you dislike?

Being a former power user of Salesforce and then coming on board with a company that is using MS Dynamics was beyond disappointing. The customization is just not there. With that being said, it would be difficult not to mention all of the day-to-day annoyances that I face in my role.

Reporting is an absolute disaster. For a quota-carrying rep, daily reports are a necessity. I can't even run a simple report showing all of my prospects and their current solutions. Absolute nightmare.

From an account view, there is no way to easily copy and paste a contact's name and information so I have to manually type their information into whatever other tools I'm using. If I'm looking at the history of closed activities on an account, I can't see any details of the contact related to the activity or the email body of the message that was previously sent. You have to click on that activity which brings you to a new window. Once you're done reviewing that activity, it forces you back to the main screen of the account instead of where you were in going through the list of closed activities. I estimate an additional 10 minutes of unnecessary work is added to every account I access. And I'm accessing 10-15 accounts daily at a minimum.

The search engine, you can't search for a phone number. If someone calls me back and doesn't leave a message. I can't type in their number and locate them in CRM. I can't locate someone by their email address in the search bar. To locate an account in CRM, you have to spell out the whole account name exactly for it to populate.

The activity list doesn't allow you to populate the account along with the activity. So you have to manually open up the account in another window while working through the activity. The activity filters don't allow you to view yesterday's tasks or your weekly tasks.

The list goes on and I'm sure that some of these areas could be resolved with a more informed admin or possibly more customization. But from a sales perspective, it is a daily torture to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend investing in Salesforce for your CRM needs.

The business problem being solved is organizing customer and prospect data in a slightly more efficient way than using an Excel sheet. The benefits realized are slight improvements in organization of your data.

Dynamics 365 review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Pretty good, but a few misses"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create custom views for my pipeline, and make them available for the mobile app

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs some work. it is very difficult to interact with Opps or create new ones. navigation is very odd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you understand the complexities involved in migrating your business rules to the new platform.

we have a distributed sales organization, and using Dynamics 365 allows us to easily keep track of forecast and pipeline. the integrations with our billing software make tracking closed deals and populating invoices easy to manage.

Dynamics 365 review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Microsoft Dynamics 365 review"

What do you like best?

The ease of searching and advanced find options. It's pretty user friendly and the ease of use is great. It's easy to teach new employees and get them up to speed quickly. The functionality seem to improve with each upgrade to the software as well.

What do you dislike?

The speed at which the program runs - so slow and works a little clunky sometimes though that could just be on our own end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only have experience with this platform so I'm not sure how it compares to other services but I've never had any issues with it. I imagine that it is fairly comparable if not ahead of other service since our Analytics and Busines Development team is really good at being on the forefront of new technologies.

Great database of past, current, and future clients. Love how we can track events, show rates and RSVP numbers.

Dynamics 365 review by Julian "Grey" G.
Julian "Grey" G.

"Very Dynamic"

What do you like best?

It is very adaptable and can be structured to fit your business. As a sales organization it is great to have the complete sales workflow with reporting and advanced finds that help you locate additional things. We will be adding more dashboards that will help our reporting on a manager and sales rep level.

What do you dislike?

I believe we aren't using it to its full potential so it would be unfair for me to comment on things I dislike because it is most likely available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It all starts with implementation. I would recommend working with a Microsoft Dynamic Consultant to help you get it right off the get go.

Customer communication, sales processes, workflows, and we have plans to continue solving more cases. Being able to have different views that are accessible by different teams really helps especially when you are a global company with different markets.

Dynamics 365 review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a solid application but falls short in key areas."

What do you like best?

I like the ability that Microsoft has of handling vast amounts of data and displaying it fluidly. My team (within a small company) uses it to track and manage CS data, including phone calls, emails and customer data. It works well to store the data, and it dutifully performs for this purpose. The dashboards and analytics are superb.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it is clunky to customize and difficult to get the most out of the program. You must either dedicate significant time and effort to learn how to customize the program, or hire a professional consultant to assist. To become a power user you really need to undergo some serious training. Otherwise you end up with CSRs not using it to the fullest extent because they don't know how.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot if you have a company that needs to track customer data and doesn't mind spending a lot of resources getting set up. Also keep in mind that you will need to be expert level (or have a consultant) in order to make any significant modifications to the program out-of-the-box.

We have solved the problem of not being able to keep our important customer records like phone calls and emails. Before using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we used Excel spreadsheets. Being able to consolidate all our customer data is invaluable.

Dynamics 365 review by Natalie M.
Natalie M.

"Microsoft Dynamics CRM"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a useful system to allow you to keep all organisations, contacts and correspondence in one place. The integration with Outlook is a great concept as emails sent can be transferred into CRM without much additional work. The customisation of existing entities is simple and easy to do, and the creation of new entities is also very efficient. Most of the reporting is great and the views can be customised to each user.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Outlook needs work as can slow Outlook down and cause it to crash. Its annoying that sub-entities cannot be used in a view in the same way as standard entities, and also its hard to import into sub-entities. The system has not really been thought about well when considering a global organisation as things such as system views cannot be restricted by organisational unit. This means that personal views are used to do this, but they are linked to a user and not the system.

The graphs are only useful to records in the base currency as they it does a weird calculation for records in a different country. As there is only a base currency for the whole system, its not possible to specify the base currency for each business unit. It would be better to have a third currency for business unit. The system does not completely deliver what is promises to deliver and needs more work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the organisation structure. It could be better to have separate instances for each base currency as this would resolve many of the issues experienced with globalisation.

This provides a good option for a CRM system. It allows the (clunky) integration with Outlook which is a great concept although needs more work. Maintaining the customer contacts, sales opportnities and customer correspondence in one place is the primary benefit of the system.

Dynamics 365 review by James S.
James S.

"Improving your Business with Dynamics 365 for Sales"

What do you like best?

With how incredibly flexible and configurable Dynamics 365 for Sales is allows it to be adapted to fit any sales process no matter how complex.

What do you dislike?

One of our biggest requests revolves around being able to add color/highlights to different areas of the form. This is something that can be accomplished with scripting, but would be nice to handle with configuration to stay away from customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dynamics 365 for Sales is a great product that continues to improve and I would strongly recommend to anyone considering a CRM tool.

Allows businesses to streamline sales processes and focus efforts on the most high priority opportunities. It also adds efficiency and transparency into the process.

Dynamics 365 review by Sania B.
Sania B.

"Review for Microsoft Dynamic "

What do you like best?

A few things that I absolutely love about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales is that I can still access the system even when offline, not that internet is not available, but due to the hurricanes etc the electricity did go so I could still access my work offline! Another thing that I love is that it is part of the microsoft family so it has a tight integration with Microsoft products as well as other third party apps which makes it brilliant.

What do you dislike?

Since Microsoft was not born in the cloud, the newer way to survive in the tech world, this means it is still playing catch up with other CRM's such as salesforce.

But appart from that, i truly believe it is one of the best established CRM's next to sales force.

Recommendations to others considering the product

next to best after sales force- amazing potential to outgrow all sides of the tech CRM arena

Sales pipeline management, logging customer activity, services such as complains and issues are also very easily executed.

Dynamics 365 review by Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

The dashboards are user friendly and very helpful! I am now able to manage all my past and current clients from one place. I imported from MS Excel and it transferred over quickly and easily. I really enjoyed the free trial.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little high when compared to other CRMs. I tried using this alone, and it seems as though I will need to get an assistant to help with navigating and more leverage. Microsoft customer service can be a bit difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend signing up for the free trial before purchasing. It helped me realize that I wanted this CRM. I use a lot of MS products and this one was user friendly, so if you're familiar with MS this will be an easy transition!

I use MS Dynamics to manage all of my clients, contact and accounts.

Dynamics 365 review by Walter R.
Walter R.

"An amazingly powerful tool with really simple learning curve and awesome results"

What do you like best?

Just as easy to use as excel and any other spreadsheet, data gets organized easily enough that results don't take to much to get presented, we were even able to migrate all our existing data into this solution painlessly, advanced reporting capabilities is a really strong point for this product.

What do you dislike?

at first, and in our specific case, the privacy was a serious concern, we work with the military and any leakage of information is a matter of national security, so the mobile side of implementation had to go through extra scrutiny, but in the end it all was decided that encryption was secure enough to avoid any security matters.

training for users was a little more complicated than initially thought, but in the end it was all a misunderstanding of some materials and literature .

Recommendations to others considering the product

as always i recommend to train your users very thoroughly from the beginning , in the end they are the vital force behind every project, there's no point implementing awesome solutions as this if you're not going to enforce the real users.

With the previous solution, reporting had to be done by hand, almost artisan way, now we have a rapid deploying and fast yielding solution to automate our reporting, management is really happy with the information we're gathering and the sales team is happier to be using their resources wisely.

Dynamics 365 review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"CRM Review"

What do you like best?

Having been involved with the implementation of the program I have a pretty good understanding of how the system works. I think it is very easy to use in terms of advance finds, builds and our custom made Event Attendance entity does everything we need it to from an event registration perspective.

What do you dislike?

Because we are not on Microsoft's server, the updates sometime go a little wonky. I also do not like how it is testy between Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Some things work on some browsers, some things don't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a great software in terms of learning and integrating across over Microsoft platforms. If you are familiar with their look and feel, Dynamics makes for a really easy switch. You also have access to a lot of customizing that will mold the system into exactly what you need.

Currently we do not use the pipeline aspect of the system so that still sits outside of Dynamics. But we do live in Dynamics for creating contacts, accounts, and leaving comments when someone is touched throughout the sales process. It keeps everyone's different touch points organized and easy to find!

Dynamics 365 review by Cathalina R.
Cathalina R.

"Sync to Outlook "

What do you like best?

You can export and import contacts and opportunities to your Outlook which increase email functionality.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to navigate and find opportunities and related client engagements. For instance, if I type "XYZ" in the record search, I will get a list of all XYZ current and previous opportunities, instead of one consolidated XYZ company report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dynamics is a grate tool for sales professionals but it needs to improve functionality for other service lines.

Finding information from a client and identifying key contacts for firm opportunities.

Dynamics 365 review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Developer Perspective"

What do you like best?

The tools and options available to developers is great, and there is a lot of documentation available for SDKs etc

What do you dislike?

As with any software that allows customisation there are limitations which can be worked around though you then do need to be aware of using unsupported features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In terms of development and customisation, there is a lot that can be achieved with Dynamics 365 that can really push it beyond the out of the box application and towards a big part of your business. There are also many additional solutions that can provide further capabilities if you are not developing them yourself.

As a developer I am solving many business problems using the tool set that Dynamics 365 provides. Standard functionality such as workflows, and custom entities as well as further development using plugins allows the system to be tailored to fit any scenario.

Dynamics 365 review by Jyssica G.
Jyssica G.

"Very helpful software for a sales or sales support role"

What do you like best?

While working in a sales support role and having to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a daily basis, I enjoyed the easy to use features that were offered as well as the organization of the software as a whole.

What do you dislike?

When creating purchases orders in the system, CRM was very picky on how you entered in your information and often did not let you proceed if you hadn't filled in all of the required fields even if they were not of any importance to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation for others considering using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for their sales department is to try the software out for a few months and play with the different features it offers. Once deciding to use this software for your sales department, do not take it for granted and use it on a daily basis as it really does help your business and individual sales opportunities.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is very helpful when it comes to prioritizing and keeping an employees potential, current, and past sales deals organized. Keeping an organized layout of sales deals both benefits the sales representatives as well as the customer/vendor in that the employee has a clear and detailed document of open or close sales opportunities.

Dynamics 365 review by Heather T.
Heather T.

"Easy search function but too many hidden layers"

What do you like best?

I like the easy search feature. My company uses unique IDs for our accounts and customers. It's easily searchable by one word in the name or by typing in the unique ID.

What do you dislike?

I wish Microsoft Dynamics did not require so many layers of clicking. It would be nice if there were shortcuts to get into various aspects of an account. We store a lot of information within each account, so it would be nice to have that readily available through a number of avenues and shortcuts rather than just one or two ways to access the information.

We work with a lot of high schools and use CRM to store phone numbers so our affiliate call team can call the schools directly when selling in a new sponsored program. We have been able to use our accounts to store notes about calls, feedback from schools, and other information regarding our active campaigns.

Dynamics 365 review by Valentine U.
Valentine U.

"Flexible and robust software"

What do you like best?

although it comes with an already robust ,"out of the box" set of applications, it is highly customization to suit any need of any organization. it also has the ability to reuse solutions by exporting and importing already developed solutions. it integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft applications.

What do you dislike?

it has high licensing costs and is not the most affordable for small businesses in developing countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you implement with a certified Microsoft partner. also, having other Microsoft applications is always an added advantage

we provide custom solutions for businesses using the Dynamics platform. Dynamics CRM and its ability to integrate with most systems used in these businesses serves as an added advantage. the support of the Microsoft partner community to solve problems for those implementing this software is also one of the benefits enjoyed.

Dynamics 365 review by Scott J.
Scott J.

"I like Dynamics CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the navigation and integration with Microsoft Outlook. We have it integrated with Office 365 and Outlook. I am able to get the reports that I need and can create custom queries which I save as a personal views. The export to Excel function is handy and I use it weekly for some internal reports.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike - It works fine. We have ours on-premises so there's never an issue with Internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to get some consulting help to do your initial set-up. Its worth the cost of say $6K to pay someone to hide fields that you don't need and create some dashboard reports to get you started.

We've integrated Dynamics CRM with ClickDimensions for e-mail marketing and marketing automation. Both are working well and we can see web traffic and page views similar to Google Analytics, but with more detail and easy to download to Excel. Each customer record also has a view of e-mails sent and web pages visited.

Dynamics 365 review by User

"Solid account management and reporting tool"

What do you like best?

Enjoy the ability to store large amounts of account information with ease of tracking financial data to each account. Ability to keep contact information connected to each account for tracking also a great tool.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be a bit confusing in it's navigation. Would like to see a more user friendly approach to creating workflows. It can also be difficult when wanting to export data into Excel spreadsheets simply from the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for integration into other solid Microsoft tools such as Luminate. Honestly one of the best products for account management and tracking and reporting for any type of industry.

Keeping better records of historical data to apply to future data. Monitoring financial information over several years to really have a broad picture of PYTD numbers in an approach to potential.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like how easily everything syncs with Microsoft computers and products. It makes emailing items from the CRM seamless.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it freezes and causes issues for some computers. It seems to be a lot to handle. I also dislike that it doesn't automatically update. For example, if a user calls or emails a client, it is not automatically put into their file, and the same goes for new accounts. Some people forget to add the client or spell a client incorrectly so we have duplicates or not a full picture of the client's profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add a way to be able to find duplicates easily and maybe set reminders so people can get a reminder in a week or 2 of adding a new client and the reminder can ask if any additional contact or information has been made or given about the client to keep things up to date.

We can have all the information necessary for sales and marketing in one program, so anybody can add accounts or people into the system and someone else could see what has been done with these accounts and avoid reaching out to a client too much.

Dynamics 365 review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Review of Microsoft Dynamics"

What do you like best?

It allows you to keep track on all contacts you have made with the customer and also track sales

What do you dislike?

Everything else. It's hard to find accounts and set up accounts. Tracking of orders and invoices it's up-to-date and doesn't allow multiple people to make changes. I cant access on my phone and track appointments and sales calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you do your homework and make sure it's the right program for the company. It does offer a lot of addition parts that the company needs to sign up for that makes it more like salesforce.

It allows tracking for CRM and also work with coworkers on accounts and keeping track on sales calls

Dynamics 365 review by Anup A.
Anup A.

"One of the best powerful CRM available in market"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and everything is in cloud with high end security features. It has various other modules that can be used as an ERP for various business. We can also add modules based on our requirements without much customization.

What do you dislike?

It should have make a bit more amazing stylish front end to make more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best powerful CRM available in market with all plugins.

We are using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for our internal process. We are using various modules which include HR Management, Financials and Order Management System for various locations.

Dynamics 365 review by Kelvin L.
Kelvin L.

"Mircosoft Dynamics AX"

What do you like best?

Another side of Microsoft Dynamics AX I like is the interaction to the database used for our GL accounting system it is another platform that I have been introduced to and administrator.

What do you dislike?

What I mostly dislike from dynamics AX is that it is not easily admin friendly as there is not mainly key function changes that I can make. You can do simple tasks as administrating other users but other than that we have to rely on an third party vendor where we outsource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There seems to be other CRM options better than Microsoft Dynamics - from my experience it does not seem to integrate as well into other software's as other Microsoft Products.

We have use accounting labor allocations to determine what jobs is earning/losing money with Dynamics.

Dynamics 365 review by User

"Dynamics 365 for not for profit organizations"

What do you like best?

My favorite three features of CRM include the ease of use, integration of PaperSave to optimize document safety, and the dashboard set up.

What do you dislike?

It would be more useful to be able to customize more queries. I also dislike that there are two many windows to access records, it would be more advantageous and faster to consolidate windows and graphics to avoid clicking and managing multiple windows at a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great easy to use tool which has many advantages including integration with internet explorer, the ability to run multiple quries, and the ability to better track cases, tasks and various types of communications and workflows.

Firstly, I am able to save and link documents to cases faster and more efficiently. Furthermore, the dashboard set up allows me to see what my team and I are working on at a moment's notice and enhancing transparency and collaboration.

Dynamics 365 review by Thamara K.
Thamara K.

"Great for data storage, not much else"

What do you like best?

Simple interface - The flat UI is not a strain on the eye, and easy to navigate once you get used to it.

Customizable forms and workflows - Although I have to contact my CRM admin every time I have to change something, the fact that they can be changed according to the team's wishes is helpful to some extent.

What do you dislike?

Minimal integrations with other products - At a time when integration and cross-platform collaboration is one of the key features demanded by business users, Microsoft has fallen short badly. Competitors like Salesforce have a better base of developers who create applications that serve various purposes (e.g. lead generation, data enrichment) integrated with the CRM.

Not pre-sales friendly - MS Dynamics CRM does not have any features that facilitate Sales Acceleration. Lead Nurturing, follow-ups cannot be automated (at least without putting substantial developer effort into it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend MS Dynamics CRM only if you have the resources, or have the capability of finding resources to customise the product according to your needs. The product falls behind in integration capability with other tools where competitor products like Salesforce seem to have an edge.

The CRM is not good at all in managing account based marketing with comprehensive workflows unless you have the capability of heavily customising it according to your needs.

Currently at my company the CRM is the single source of truth when it comes to customer, lead, partner information.

Dynamics 365 review by Ramon L.
Ramon L.

"Great capabilities around sales identification and processing"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, it's has an elegant interface, very easy to understand the concept from start. Great to do integrations from other platforms into this one as well, no headaches.

What do you dislike?

Complexity around the webservices that Microsoft is always changing and this causes incompatibilities on version upgrades with other corporate tools in the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have seen other sales products from other vendors and Dynamics is the winner due to flexibility, easy of use and modern interface.

The problem is usually the pricing since Dynamics is the most expensive solution around.

We have a process now from email parsing and processing in SharePoint platform and when it's a sales lead it's getting pushed into the Microsoft Dynamics Sales platform.

Dynamics 365 review by User in Research
User in Research

"It is really easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It allows us to work with the customer easily, and without much of a barrier. We can follow communications with the customer very easily. We can start using it very quickly. Set up is a breeze. It does a lot of the leg work for us. It is very much just plugging in the information that you desire. It lays everything out for you in a way that is easy to navigate. It has a very open flow of communication between the customers and us.

What do you dislike?

It is not easily customizable. There are not many opportunities for us to go outside of what is already given to us by the program. It is also pretty expensive. It feels like there are cheaper options out there. The support costs are really expensive too, although it is really beneficial. They need to add a user feed back system that actually listens to users like us. It does not seem to have improved much with many updates. Just a lot of small little ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is expensive but worth it

We were building a bridge between us and the customer. We have realized that it is really hard to communicate with the customer without a well planned platform. Microsoft Dynamics definitely has bridged that gap for us. A lot of users have been letting us know that our transactions with them have been a breeze and a much better experience than being put on hold forever or talking to a robot.

Dynamics 365 review by Rosalie O.
Rosalie O.

"Very difficult to navigate - not at all intuitive"

What do you like best?

It has all the data we need for reporting located in one spot.

What do you dislike?

It is VERY difficult to navigate around in. It is not at all intuitive for the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to thoroughly understand each step before implementing. It is easy to get lost and not know where you are or how to get back to where you want to be.

Our head office has immediate access to data from our sales and fulfillment pipeline.

Dynamics 365 review by Awwad A.
Awwad A.

"monitoring your work"

What do you like best?

i have been asked to find a tool that can be good at telling a business owner how they are doing with their business especially with their daily preformance. i found out MDS which is a great tool to does the job.

the performance based on what i realized from current users of the tool it is a great way to follow up with your sales performance and where are they from reaching their selected goal.

What do you dislike?

not too much but the price would be lower, and easing the process to get the product instead of getting through business enterprises since new users not aware of getting and start using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good for business to follow up with thier business performances especially in sales and target sales and marketing

sales, Finance, customer service,project service

Dynamics 365 review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Dynamics 365 Sales "

What do you like best?

The new version of Dynamics CRM is a big step up from previous versions. I especially like the updated mobile client which is much richer and more nimble to our organizations needs. The Excel templates, including the pipeline funnel reporting are a big bonus as our users love the push of data right to their desktop.

What do you dislike?

I find the record creation and routing rules difficult to master. When combined with email queues there is so much going on its hard to diagnose when there is an issue (especially when it doesn't run at all!). I'm also trying to get used to the new site map editor, I love the fact it is baked into CRM now...but it seems way less flexible than other 3rd party editors. The Interactive Service Hub configuration feels limited still so really hoping to see more configuration options/tailorability in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running a legacy version of Dynamics CRM then Dynamics 365 is the right jump off point to upgrade. The feedback I have been hearing from end users around me is that this looks and feels like a better product over recent releases (including v. 2013 and 2016)

We are seeing improved productivity through less clicks and more streamlined data entry. This is helping reduce errors and data duplication. Initially we were trying to replicate Spiceworks to use CRM as a Service Desk, bar a few technical issues it seems to be doing a good job.

Dynamics 365 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Integration across the Dynamics full suite of solutions makes D365 for Sales a top contender."

What do you like best?

Seamless integration and very similar user interface across all Dynamics apps promotes ease of use and increases user adoption which is key for a successful implementation. Strong analytics and reporting capabilities accessible from sophisticated and appropriate dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Navigation within some drop down fields could be more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CRM is such an indispensable tool for businesses today that it behooves business leaders to pick the right solution not only to serve the needs of today but with an eye to how their business will evolve and grow. D365 for Sales addresses those key requirements by containing all of the pertinent features and functions delivered in a user-interface that is familiar to most people increasing the likelihood that it will be readily adopted and leveraged by employees for the betterment of the organization. Happy users equals happy employees which ultimately equals happy and satisfied customers. D365 for Sales should be part of any business' formula for success.

Snapshot of your business performance from a single pane of glass with ability to drill down to obtain as much detail as needed. Indispensable tool for business planning and giving sales professionals ownership of their book of business while also maintaining accountability.

Dynamics 365 review by Geoff K.
Geoff K.

"Decent cloud based CRM"

What do you like best?

Great cloud based software , easy to implement all stages from initial prospect to quotations to closing the sale. Allows me to tailor custom email marketing campaigns to all my leads..

What do you dislike?

Several bugs that pop up that make me close the window, and log back in. Have to restart work where I left off, rather annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your specific needs as a business and weigh them against the pro's and cons of MS Dynamics 365. If suitable, compare against others products to find the best fit for your individual company needs.

Better implementation through all stages of the sales process and provides integrated solutions that allow businesses to track leads, automate field service, drive sales, and manage operations using enterprise-ready business apps from the cloud.

Dynamics 365 review by Chloe S.
Chloe S.

"Extremely difficult to use and crashes often"

What do you like best?

The interface is farily simple, not a lot of bells and whistles to worry about. The categories are labeled properly so you can easily identify what is what. Keeps track of cleient histories.

What do you dislike?

This crashes all the time. The search function for a contact is extremely cluncky and does not always work properly. This software does not properly sync with third-party applications. My company will likely not use this product much longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go with another proudct. Research some of the top CRMs out there, such as Salesforce or Hubspot and choose the one that integrates well with the other applications you use to run your business.

Database management is the main problem which we are solving with this software, although not very well. The benefit is having all of our clients' information in one place.

Dynamics 365 review by User

"A tool heading in the right direction but still very unstable"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that we can get a full report on our clients on this platform.

The tool is super complete with all the paths of sales process in it.

For salespersons with a lot of customers in their portfolio it is very handy to have all the info regrouped on 1 and only 1 page.

What do you dislike?

The tool is really not intuitive and we need to do several trainings to know what is the best manner to work the tool, to get out the best of it.

Dynamics is really great but only if we know perfectly how it works (it can ease our life big time), otherwise it is a waste of time.

Also, the tool is still quite low, the response time is so long and bugs are numerous...

Recommendations to others considering the product

To ease the use and limit bugs, someday we are practicly unable to use the tool regarding to very low response time.

This permits our management to get accurate informations regarding our daily business, our performance at a glimpse.

In big companies we need this kind of tool to communicate instantanely with the management teams.

As for me, it permits me to record all the sales processes of my deals

Dynamics 365 review by Noelle B.
Noelle B.

"So much to do on Microsoft Dynamics CRM! "

What do you like best?

There are so many options with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You can customize it and really make it what you want. The dashboard and features can really help you with planning your day to day and keeping track of everything you do for your accounts.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options that it can definitely take a little while to understand everything that is available to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to learn the advanced features but it is very easy to being using for the day to day recording of tasks for each of your accounts.

The company stays on the same page for the many accounts we handle and have various people touching everyday. It helps an individual stay on track with their accounts, relationships, and day to day tasks and responsibilities.

Dynamics 365 review by Ashley A.
Ashley A.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

This platform is very easy to understand and use, even for beginners. I have a lot of people in my office who are not very tech savvy, and after a short tutotial, they are able to use microsoft dynamics with little confusion.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more updates for this platform to keep up with current trends. While some i have found useful and universal, There are a few areas that i could see improvement and more tutorials to keep up with the changes.

We love being able to have all of our information in one place, as well as feeling confident that they are backed up if there were to be a system outage. This is very important for our industry, since we have a lot of private information that we do not want breeched, but need to be able to save and access frequently.

Dynamics 365 review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Highly customizable if you have the time and resources to maintain it. "

What do you like best?

We can customize the system in house to fit our needs.

What do you dislike?

The customization and user interfaces are not intuitive. The built in reporting functions are limited so to do much data

Mining you have to add on a third party reporting tool like SQL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really evaluate what you need the software to do and if it really fits your industry. Despite the customization options it really is better suited for sales and marketing and not so much for direct device provision.

We use CRM for our counselors to record contact information for clients and all services provided to them including session progress notes. We have been able to build our forms to follow our paper form processes rather than change our process to match a software.

Dynamics 365 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Highly Changeable Enterprise Solution"

What do you like best?

Dynamics 365 is a very robust enterprise solution that offers several modules that can all work and play together. It is customization can be done to almost anything. If you use any Office products, you can use templates with your data and reports, and cuts down on a lot of time recreating charts/graphs and reports from other systems into PowerPoint or others.

What do you dislike?

The customization is great, but it is not easy to master. You will require an expert at some point to do anything that isn't an out of the box solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend utilizing other Microsoft products. They work very well together. Also familiarize yourself with how to run templates.

Enterprise systems upgrade from previously outdated home-grown system. Dynamics helps us run our business effectively.

Dynamics 365 review by User

"It does everything you need and more"

What do you like best?

The tremendous amount of customization enhances the user and company experience. Everything is in relationship with each other and easily accessible. The increasing list of integrations with other applications in other software makes keeping track of records seamless and instant. You can turn average data and information into great analytic reports used for forecasting.

What do you dislike?

For new users it can be very, very cluttered and unorganized. Not a great layout structure, especially with settings but that's how a lot of Microsoft products can be. Can run into issues when changing simple relationships on records. Have run into multiple integration issues in the past. To be efficient, this system requires a lot of design and setup time, not to mention training time for employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a growing business, this is a no brainer for keeping track of interactions between potential customers and leads. It helps to make sure things avoid falling through the cracks and getting forgotten, while analyzing quality of service and performance. This is an extremely powerful tool, and well worth it once you get past the transition period.

We've been able to use this tool to create a better experience for not only customers, but the employees within our company. It allows transparent communication between sales, service, and everything in between. All of the data we have been able to harness and learn how to create better experiences for customers in the future while also making our company more efficient.

Dynamics 365 review by Lokin S.
Lokin S.

"Best solution for Sales and Services, Microsoft Dynamics 365"

What do you like best?

Workflows are very powerful and with Custom actions its even more. CRM adding new features like Project Management, Portals etc are excellent for end customer as they get integrated modules within the same application. Customisation and Configuration gives so much power to developers. Server side synchronisation has made email integration out of the box. Auto record creation allows creation of any records not only Cases, this reduces custom code development by greater extent.

What do you dislike?

Outlook connector needs improvement. UI changes are sometimes too frequent. New navigation in Dynamics 356 is not easy to use for existing users. HTML Editors and file uploading features needs improvements. Does not work well with all the email service providers especially Gmail. Social Panel should allow customisation and more features to be allowed to developers to modify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, this is easy to adapt and much easier to modify.

Process based approach for sales and support. Recording all communications with single record helps tracking client history in ever changing needs. Automation of emails and process related notifications within company are making life easy for Management. PowerBI reports are available and can be created on click of button. We also have other 3rd party api . Teams have started to understand and appreciate the process which is made easy with Dynamics 365.

Dynamics 365 review by Steven T.
Steven T.

"Overall, a good CRM system"

What do you like best?

Dynamics helps manage clients/prospects, and gives a very clear view of previous contact. Allows for customization, and pretty straight forward use.

What do you dislike?

Dynamics is pretty picky about having certain fields filled out even though it may have no use or value to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Currently, my company has a solution within Dynamics CRM that validates contact data, which I sell. Oftentimes, many companies require a lot of development and a trusted partner/developer who manages the CRM behind the scenes. I've heard a lot of good and bad reviews about Dynamics, however now I realize that because of the outside partner variable, everyone's experience is different. If considering any CRM, do as much research about your developer as the CRM!

Managing contact with clients, to have a better view of follow ups, and ultimately making more sales.

Dynamics 365 review by Natalie J.
Natalie J.

"Very Flexible for Sales and Marketing"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create fields, views, and business processes that make sense for your business model. It's easy to collect the data you want--which is great for a marketer who wants to import that data to a marketing automation platform.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to use the system if you don't understand the intent of the tool. I'm gone through and gotten certified for Sales, so I understand the why and how, but I've worked with people who get frustrated by the details (e.g., how you enter a lead or use goals).

As a marketing automation devotee, I love Dynamics because I can map custom CRM fields to my custom marketing automation platform fields. That makes everything from account based marketing to lead gen to target campaigns a million times easier.

Dynamics 365 review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"If its Microsoft is a great software."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamic 365, is by for the best software that I used for any type of MCR, is a self explanatory and so easy to used and the customer support team is right on, open to help anytime

What do you dislike?

I wish that it would be much more users, is defiantly a good software for people with very little knowledge about Microsoft, this is awesome so more information and free trials would get more users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eveyuone should give it a try wonderful for personal or professional used, once again Microsoft have created a unique and well work software that would work great with any Microsoft software. .

Identify high-potential prospects with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Automate processes through sales force automation to increase revenue and reduce acquisition costs.

Dynamics 365 review by Administrator

"Did not care for this product"

What do you like best?

I do not think there was anything that I really liked about this product except for the ease in importing data. We wanted to use it for invoicing and it did not seem to work well for us. If did help to optimize our email situation a bit but not enough to continue use of the product

What do you dislike?

We use 365 for everything but the sales component did not really meet our needs. It did not do well with tracking nor did it help with looking at other law firms business compared to ours. The invoicing component we were interested in did not help us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you know what you want to use the product for specifically.

NONE. It did not help us at all because the product did not suit our needs. But it could have maybe helped with email issues a better look at client relationships.

"Very useful tool!"

What do you like best?

I like how our company can make use of and take advantage out of the information gathered in this tool, which we use for reports, forecasting, creating dashboards, charts, etcetera.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit rigid and not intuitive, it lacks more flexibility and the UI needs to be improved, although this very well may be our companies fault due to our own designs and implementations and not Microsofts fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go right ahead, really good option, balanced value for money co-relation.

The ability to organize useful sales related information, also it makes easier to take advantage using this info, create charts, dashboards, have a revenue forecast and so on...

Dynamics 365 review by Kayat S.
Kayat S.

"Powerful device"

What do you like best?

Powerful device, really usefull and secure. We use Dynamic through the Amazon workspace and I can manage my activity easily. Really good device for the management of the pipeline, the tracking of the deals.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit slow. And we can't always open a new tab so I loose a bit of productivity.

A better management of my pipeline, my opportunities and my business in general

Dynamics 365 review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"I like that it has a combo of CRM and ERP"

What do you like best?

The platform has a combination of CRM and ERP, making basically everything the sales force used in one platform. I found this to be nice, especially since I am not great with technology. It makes it really easy to log and keep up with clients, prospects, etc.

What do you dislike?

Definitely had some glitches (like all Microsoft products), but they weren't terrible. It was usually just lagging, or sometimes the information wouldn't show up/transfer right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't necessarily say it's a recommendation, but definitely research what platforms work best for what you are trying to achieve. Most sales-related industries could benefit from this platform for sure. It would also be nice in management or admin, keeping up with clients/duties, honestly.

It solved discrepancies in regards to issues with client/prospect outreach. The benefit was how easy this system made keeping up with client/prospect relationships.

Dynamics 365 review by Administrator

"Good Basic Program - You get what you put in "

What do you like best?

I love how much I can customize it, especially building out dashboards. I love that I can pull advanced finds (reports) on any field in the database. I love how D&B ties into the program and feeds in SIC codes to the accounts when you link the data.

What do you dislike?

Import function and templates are clunky. No way to import accounts and contacts at the same time. Purely a pipeline tool, can't integrate with accounting and commission statements. Advanced find can be tough to navigate if you aren't sure what you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deploying in the cloud made the system function better in the long run, there were some speed issues at first.

It's a great way for sales staff to "put their flag in the ground" and claim a prospect across the entire company. I like being able to pull reports and data for the whole company.

Dynamics 365 review by Karl S.
Karl S.

"Cheaper than sales force and it shows why "

What do you like best?

Unreliable, constant upgrades being done that disrupt business.

What do you dislike?

The process of updating a lead, selling a membership and then searching a lead is way too long and frustrating. There’s an update every week which then means the system is not accessible and there is no app which gives you the same

Access as if from a pc/laptop

It is just like any. Other CRM but complicates the process of selling with too many buttons.

Dynamics 365 review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Basic features are fine, but expect to spend a lot of time customizing for advanced capabilities"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive. Clean web interface makes it comparable to Salesforce from UI perspective. Many clients select Dynamics CRM based on cost alone or because of a strong preference towards Microsoft products. The core CRM works fine for basic CRM.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to implement advanced, complex features such as integration. There is a limited ecosystem of 3rd party products that easily integrate with it compared to Salesforce's AppExchange. We recently implemented Dynamics 365 Online for a client and the effort to build/test was at least 2x the effort for a similar solution we could have developed on Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple. If you are expecting to customize extensively, it will be very hard to maintain. There are very resources out there implementing Dynamics compared to Salesforce, so you can expect to pay a premium for Dynamics resources.

Account Management, Contact Management, Lead Management, and Opportunity Management plus Analytics & Report.

Dynamics 365 review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Great capabilities and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the dashboards and the ability to build custom reports. It is easy to expand any dashboard chart to see the data within and filter through it. Pulling reports is very easy as well, and you can export to different file types. The upper menu separates different areas by color like workplace, sales, marketing, etc. It's easy to find what you need.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an ability to have a drop-down or something for different locations within one parent company account. I find that there are numerous companies being created with different spelling variations or different locations. It's hard to know which location has which contacts without clicking into every account. Also, sometimes when I create an opportunity, the task that is auto-generated will not have the contact attached. If I assign that opportunity to someone, sometimes it will not assign the associated task to that person as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for tracking opportunities in your business in a cheap and efficient way. The reporting capabilities are great and provide visibility through the process.

We use this tool to track mainly phone calls from our technical support and customer service team. We are a B2B software company. My department (marketing) uses it to track downloads of our various marketing materials, as well as downloads of our enterprise software. We use the funnel functionality and reports to track revenue from different opportunities. It makes it easy for the whole company to see what's going on, and it's free for Microsoft Gold members like us.

Dynamics 365 review by Luis U.
Luis U.

"Growing functionalities and easy adoption"

What do you like best?

MS Dynamics CRM, now part Dynamics 365 for sales is been growing in functionalities closing the gap with SFDC. Its main strong point is how easy is to adopt the solution for a new user that is familiar with other MS products.

What do you dislike?

This is more a cosmetic perception but the out of the box design of the main forms makes not very easy and smart to look at the information, with a lot of blank spaces in the center of the screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As in all CRM implementations it´s better to adopt the solution than adapting the solution

Sales and Marketing.

Dynamics 365 review by Catherine S.
Catherine S.

"Great for large businesses bu"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that it gives a visual of what a customer can expect from my company.

What do you dislike?

The cost. I expect for for $100 a month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really look into how Microsoft Dynamics can be used with your company before you decide to purchase the product. Do not let the sales people let you talk you into a monthly subscription if you are unsure of the product. Smaller companies may not be ready for such a large dynamic program yet.

a great system to use if people are working for a large company. It was difficult figuring out ways of implementing the program for a small writing business. There just didn't seem a need for all the options on Microsoft Dynamics 365

Dynamics 365 review by Afeez B. A.
Afeez B. A.

"Microsoft Dynamics CRM Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and easy of navigation on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a huge plus. Another key advantage over our old tool is you don't have to be in the corporate environment (domain) to use it as it is hosted on the cloud and not on premise.

What do you dislike?

I think Microsoft Dynamics CRM needs to improve on it's synchronization with Outlook. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are no better Customer Relationship Management tool on the market than the Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I would strong recommend you get it a try. It's worth it.

Call logging, administering tasks logged to Engineers and collating reports for proper documentations. Trend analysis of recurrent calls is also key.

Dynamics 365 review by Shauna S.
Shauna S.

"Microsoft Dynamics CRM = Ease of Access for Customer Info!"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that I could set tasks and open cases which worked okay within the Citrix environment. It enabled me to have everything at my fingertips, from Customer information to the ability to open a calendar and set a task for the near future. I also liked the way it worked with other applications such as CSPro and Avaya. As a work at home employee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM allowed immediate access to multiple features in just one click!

What do you dislike?

One feature that I tend to have an issue with is the program will sometimes open new windows when not needed or move to other areas within one window rather than opening a new tab. If the tab features would be consistent, this would be an amazing upgrade! There are really no other features that I do not like other than we may have been having issues with it working within the Citrix environment, but this is an issue best answered by an IT tech.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a customer based portal or database, this program goes above and beyond delivering what a business would need to create a successful client or customer database.

I am able to open a customer's account. change info as needed, save information in just one click, and update files efficiently. The graphing feature also lets me see how productive the program is according to each client. All in all, as a customer database, this program is above and beyond other programs I have used. I also like the way I can set deadlines for cases and tasks so that the program reminds me that I have open areas of opportunity with clients and customers.

Dynamics 365 review by Tom L.
Tom L.

"A dependable and straightforward database."

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, dependable, and allows for a lot of customizations.

What do you dislike?

It's very hard to streamline with other tools we're using, like Marketo. Also, it can be quite rigid. There is no easy and user-friendly way to search for records based on advanced filtering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a marketing automation system, I would say that you have to investigate carefully if Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates well with such a system. We are experiencing a lot of issues with the integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Marketo. They way our CRM system handles certain processes can seem like a black box.

CRM functions as our main source of truth when it comes to all our contact and company records. Our entire sales team relies on the tool for basically everything.

Dynamics 365 review by Allison G.
Allison G.

"Cumbersome but gets the job done."

What do you like best?

The product has lots of customization features. If you wanted to sail a ship with it, you probably could.

What do you dislike?

As with all Microsoft products, the overloading of features and possibilities makes it unfriendly to the entry-level user. The primary users in our organization are not tech-savvy, so they are often overwhelmed by Dynamics and do everything they can to avoid using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the technical aptitude of your users before investing in this platform.

Client relationship management, event management, internal data management.

Dynamics 365 review by Elle K.
Elle K.

"365 in the modern world"

What do you like best?

What I love best about 365 is that it's so easy to communicate with my co-workers and share files together. We have used 365 to share forms and it has saved us an incredible amount of paper footprint. Not to mention cramped hands!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that sometimes you will have a coworker that is unfamiliar with utilizing 365 and they end up messing up commonly shared documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations

We are solving the ease of access on the go.