Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification

Run exceptional sales contests modeled on fantasy sports.

Work for Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification?

Learning about Microsoft?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification Reviews

Ask Microsoft a Question
Showing 16 Microsoft reviews
Microsoft review by <span>Meggie S.</span>
Meggie S.

Very fun and helpful

What do you like best?

I love this program! It is exactly what we needed when coming up with ideas to better engage our team! It realy gets the reps to talk to each other and drum up positive reinforcement.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike, it has been a lifesaver!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely will not be disappointed by utilizing this service!! it has given our office everything we needed. I am so happy with this program, and i know our reps are too.

Our main business challenge was motivating and better engaging our sales associates, perticularly those on the core and underperforming reps. We also didn't have a way to have transparent leader board results that would keep our sales force hungry to keep pushing themselves. With the Gamification program we have that now and it has been received very positively. It's great to implement a "fun" aspect to the daily grind of sales. They don't even realize they are working harder and better. It's a win, win for everyone!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification
Microsoft review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

Fun way to engage employees

What do you like best?

My favorite part about FantasySalesTeam is that it gets the sales people to talk to each other. This is crucial in our industry. It also builds a sense of accountability subtly as to not trigger any nerves.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of right now. I think it's a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is something that is different from any other sales initiative. It's something that engages sales people in a way they would never expect in the business world.

Lack of initiative has been a problem when agents get comfortable. Many of our agents like fantasy leagues, so this is great.

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

Microsoft review by <span>Brenda F.</span>
Brenda F.

Fantasy Sales Team is the Lifeline We Needed!

What do you like best?

FST has brought new life to our internal promotions. Our sales associates love the format and have embraced every aspect that FST continues to offer through their awesome game models.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that we didn't implement FST earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed.

Our main business challenge was motivating and better engaging our sales associates. We also didn't have a way to have transparent leader board results that would keep our sales force hungry to keep pushing themselves. With FST we have that now and it has been received very positively. It's great to implement a "fun" aspect to the daily grind of sales. They don't even realize they are working harder and better. It's a win, win for everyone!

Microsoft review by <span>Chuck B.</span>
Chuck B.

Exciting way to look at your sales activities

What do you like best?

Outside of the obvious reason relating to fantasy sports, it made me look at all of my sales activities and see the correlation to results. It's such a unique concept and the experience keeps you engaged. Most sales contests focus on end results and because of that, it does not keep the entire team engaged for long. However measuring key activity metrics in addition to end sales results made a big difference. I've never participated in a sales contest that kept the entire team locked in all the way through to the end. Everyone improved their key activities which lead to improved performance across the team during that quarter.

What do you dislike?

At the time we used FST, they were still very new and only offered baseball as an option. The UI and graphics were pretty simple, however I know they have improved the experience and expanded game options since then. Nothing glaring as far as dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having been both and individual contributor and managed sales teams in the past, this is the best tool I've seen that helps the competitive nature of sales people.

I used this product at my previous company a couple of years ago. Like most sales executives, I was looking for a way to compete and win a contest while looking at my business in a whole different light. Mission accomplished! Although I was successful and won a lot of categories, I was most proud of being able to measure different activities that kept me on track for the remainder of the year.

We are now using the product at my current company and it will soon be rolled out to my team. I'm excited see the newest version of FST with different game options and start using it to measure and manage my business.

Microsoft review by <span>Jason H.</span>
Jason H.

Finally a sales tool that is designed from the ground up to motivate and incent sales people.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, little to no training required and a fantastic system for creating and managing essential KPIs that are not only focused on revenue.

What do you dislike?

There is not much we disliked about the product. Mobile features which we believe are on the road map would be great to have for our more remote users around the globe. To have access to an app would be amazing for our road warriors to keep in touch and challenge each other in the social collaboration part of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This about what you are trying to achieve, don't make the entire contest just about revenue and overachieving the number. Create a well balanced set of metrics that can motivate the most junior all the way to the most senior level. Invest in the program with executive sponsorship, marketing and budget. It doesn't have to be a budget killer but do it right, you will certainly see the benefits.

The need to keep our global field sales teams engaged and motivated. The recent game run in one of our sales team drove excitement and results around the KPIs we were focused on managing. We plan to run a truly global game next that is focused on driving behavior around identifying and qualifying deals as well as selling net new logos for our fastest growing set or products and services.

Microsoft review by <span>Rick H.</span>
Rick H.

Next Generation Sales Tool

What do you like best?

This turns the tables on the traditional sales programs and puts the metrics and success straight in the hands of the sales leadership team. This is a sales program that you control - as a global sales leader, i select the metrics and design criteria for my game upfront. I can modify the metrics or change them from game to game to get the desired result (pipeline creation, specialist product meetings, customer engagement etc...). The best part is this is done through no pain of the sales team - instead they like and appreciate the "game".

What do you dislike?

There is not much that i dislike about the core game and the amount of available metrics that can be used. I would like to see the graphics improved and the continual improvements and innovation on extending user play to all participants in the company (much like the recently added Fan).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it on a small team - come up with metrics that you have been trying to instill on your team and put them in a simple game. After a quarter - check the results and I guarantee the metrics that you want to focus on will be headed in the right direction. This helps modify and change sales rep behavior by have them concentrate on whats important the the business (which are the metrics in the game) by winning the game (and all reps want to win)

This allows me as a sales executive to set parameters & metrics for a sales team, and turn that into a contest immediately. I can now easily turn the dial and change rep behavior from game to game to meet my go to market objectives.

Learning about Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification?

* We monitor all Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Gamification reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.