Microsoft Enterprise Mobility

Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility suite is a collection of mobile solutions that allows users to access their favorite apps as well as company information without putting data at risk.

Work for Microsoft Enterprise Mobility?

Learning about Microsoft Enterprise Mobility?

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Reviews

Showing 13 Microsoft Enterprise Mobility reviews
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great Experience with this software"

What do you like best?

It has helped our staff be on the same page and receive/exchange emails and database so easily! I especially love being able to access all cloud apps and data via my mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

At first there were glitches (when program first launched) but they have since fixed them. Throughout the improvements that have been made, we feel like this is a solid and secure suite!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying! I highly recommend switching or adding this software to your business as it will provide a greater sense of productivity and fluid flow between workplace, home and being on the go!

Efficiency, ease, consistency, and helped us to work as a business. This has also enabled all of our staff to deliver, exchange apps and data thought all of our devices, while feeling quite secure about the process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Enterprise Mobility
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Mariana O.
Mariana O.

"I love my new Microsoft program at work"

What do you like best?

I like the brand new look of it. It is extremely sophisticated and so easy to use. I had a similar one at home (at least a little bit more advanced) and now I have a more advanced one at work that has made my day to day task so much more organized.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how at first it was a bit complicated to understand. I kind of felt inexperienced for a second because a lot of the stuff were in different locations and I couldn't find what tool I needed for a specific task. I didn't take that long to learn it but it took me a bit to get it together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My biggest struggle is the use of Microsoft Access. It is my most essential tool but it has taken me a long time to really get a grasp but I need more. I need more guidance on how to use it.

Microsoft is my primary source for all of my tasks at work. I use Outlook for my emails. Excel for all of my spreadsheets, pivots, charts, etc. Notebook to keep personal and work information that I need to remember. I just recently started learning Access because I had so much information in my excel spreadsheets that the spreadsheet kept crashing on me so with access I am able to keep all of the information together and it can handle the volume of work that I need.

What Enterprise Mobility Management solution do you use?

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Review"

What do you like best?

I used Microsoft Enterprise while working at my Corporate Marketing Job. It was a great tool to bring all of our teams together, to collaborate and get things done more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I was fortunate not to have any dislikes. I liked the product and so did our teams. It worked well for our office and our different departments to be on the same page with projects, email, calendars, etc. I did have a few problems with being signed up, but the support team resolved my issue very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just that it was really easy to use and if your company is debating on switching, go for it.

We solved the problem of bringing our teams together by being able to have access to files, email, calendar, scheduling etc, all at the same time. It worked very well because at the time we had many different departments needing to collaborate with one another.

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"MDM, Intrusion Detection to Reverse Web Proxy, No one offers anything close"

What do you like best?

Value. EMS is a swiss army knife that solves many things outright, but makes many existing apps better without having to re-architect what I have. Rather than a silo'ed solution that don't talk to each other, it's more of a comprehensive platform play that fills a lot of gaps without having to buy many single purpose solutions. Sure, it operates in well defined spaces like MDM, Single Sign On or item level Encryption but it also extends functionality in existing apps like adding Multi-Factor auth, intrusion detection and even secure internet access to an on-prem SharePoint intranet. The same goes for extending Exchange or even a traditional File Server.

What do you dislike?

Windows Phone support via Intune - the fact that for a couple users in an environment, I have to maintain a MS developer account ($100 / yr) + Symantec Code Signing Certs (~$200 / yr) is just ridiculous. With Android, it's immediately compatible, for iOS all I need is a quick certificate exchange. For Windows Workstations I only need DNS entries. Why in the world would I need to go through days of extra hoops to support Microsoft's own devices?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the breadth of what it does first. No matter what someone tries to sell you, it's not Apples to Apples. No other identity provider is offering exchange encryption integration, and no MDM vendor is offering intrusion detection tools. Since the product spans so many areas, it's kind of tough to evaluate, you need the security guys, mobile device support staff, and networking team - as well as whoever deals with your Microsoft licenses in the same room. If you can get the right audience like a CIO to listen for a few minutes, unless there are very unusual business needs it's usually a no brainer. Overall it's been really well received where I've deployed it.

I'm using EMS to solve a laundry list of problems with my clients.

While barely talked about from Microsoft, one of the most impactful pieces has been the Web Application Proxy. With a 4 mb download and nothing more than outbound internet access on a single server, I can securely share my internal web apps (SharePoint, OWA, SSRS, ConfigMgr reporting, and Service Manager along with various other 3rd party apps) to an iPad in a few minutes with Single Sign On. No VPN or swiss cheese firewalls required. Given that it replaces the need for expensive (6 figures) reverse proxy appliances in that situation, that's huge.

Being early on the Advanced Threat Analytics train, I also can finally answer the old question of "How would you know you've been hacked?" with some confidence. In some early proof of concept deployments, we immediately detected some schedules tasks that were sending sensitive accounts in the clear - we'd have had no idea otherwise that this was happening. Given the expense of other SEIM tools, this more or less came along for the ride. It does seem to answer different questions than some of the other tools out there though, so I consider it more of an enhanced surface area than a direct replacement for other event monitoring tools.

We've also set up automatic RMS encryption of emails based on subject line or who sent it as well as automatic protection of SharePoint libraries, so that as soon as a user uploads the files, it's automatically audited and encrypted just incase it is ever saved outside of where we want it.

In other places, EMS has been a direct replacement for existing MDM/SSO products.

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Rudolph O.
Rudolph O.

"Collaboration at its best"

What do you like best?

It is extremely sophisticated and so easy to use with more advanced features and makes collaborating easy and fun.

What do you dislike?

Like many first time users, it was a bit complicated to understand. But once you get the understanding of it you're good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to make improvements.

Our team members are located in different countries, so solved the problem of bringing our teams together by being able to have access to files, email, calendar, scheduling etc, all at the same time.

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Christopher C.
Christopher C.

"It was Simple to Use and Does Wonders!!"

What do you like best?

I like it because it was easy to use while working in a difficult environment at work. It made my work go faster and it worked wonders.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the set up of this product and I think it could be better with a little bit of work. Otherwise, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and can be quickly learned. It works wonders at the office and the projects I have done.

I have created a bunch of spreadsheets that benefited the company on monitoring and saving the company's money based off what I used on this product. It was very beneficial at the work place and a lot of my co-workers would love to get on board and start using it themselves.

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Yahya S.
Yahya S.

"Great potential, at it's early stages in comparison to the market leaders"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup in few steps and fast to configure and have ready. Very easy to publish internal applications and have devices enrolled and managed. Supports multi factor authentication.

What do you dislike?

No on-prem option for intune and missing a lot of the functionality provided by on-prem deployments, specially when it comes to the security requirements. Managing access to published applications through the Azure AD Application Proxy was a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and if it fulfills your requirements I believe it is a good option to consider. Some of our requirements were a little bit more advanced.

Mobile device management and managing content. Providing applications to devices and publishing internal services to mobile devices.

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by User in Financial Services

"Single sign-on to thousands of applications - self service at it's finest"

What do you like best?

It protects Office better, saves you money, more secure, & comprehensive. It is currently the only solution designed to protect your Microsoft Office email, files, and apps that I have found. Also in my experience it costs significantly less than the cost of buying standalone solutions from other vendors in the same arena.

What do you dislike?

It is still costly and could be cost-prohibitive for a small business to utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the cost of other similar systems to really ensure this will fit your needs and you will be happier once purchase is made - wont feel like you are overpaying if you know what the competition has to offer at their own cost.

Working to merge logins for multiple systems and have single sign on for them - hoping to reduce IT staff needs.

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Mocrosoft has made my job so much easier and my days better!"

What do you like best?

I like with the new update that we are able to access all the apps of Microsoft from any computer we are logged into. It has made my life that much easier.

What do you dislike?

nothing- so far everything has been wonderful I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work!

Documenting anywhere electronically.

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Tamara S.
Tamara S.

"Worked well, simple enough for all of us"

What do you like best?

I liked that i only needed to remember one log in/password instead of multiple ones for different systems we used with all different password reset times. Made life much simpler

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can remember. It worked well and made my life easy.

Minimizing possibility of security breaches and password resets bc we just had one to remember

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Kyle S.
Kyle S.

"Standard for business professionals "

What do you like best?

Easily allows me to access my applications and files on the go

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are compatibility issues, file format problems

Easily access important files whole traveling

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Environmental Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Environmental Services

"Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use - it is very easy to navigate between each item.

What do you dislike?

Switching back and forth is sometimes confusing or frustrating

Operational/Organizational processes - easier to store information in an easy to access space

Microsoft Enterprise Mobility review by Cameron H.
Cameron H.

"MEM Rocks"

What do you like best?

Features & Functionality - Ease of configuration

What do you dislike?

Options for allowing/denying devices access to the environment. Need more options

Advanced communctions

Learning about Microsoft Enterprise Mobility?

* We monitor all Microsoft Enterprise Mobility reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.